# 我记得你过去的时光 #
I remember you back
# 同科诺里和克拉克在公共邮♥政♥局♥战役 #
in the GPO With Connolly and Clarke
# 枪林弹雨中你与麦蒂莫特放声大笑 #
Laughin' with McDermott Through the bullets and the sparks
# 你的双眼湛蓝炯然 闪着智慧的光芒 #
Always with the smart remark Your eyes blazin' and blue
# 当我们缺乏自信时 #
When we needed confidence
# 总是不由的依靠你 #
We always turned to you
# 那个糟糕的复活节黎明 #
When they shot our leaders up
# 当我们的领袖在科玛罕墙被枪杀 #
against Kilmainham wall
# 你与我们并肩而战 #
You were there beside us In that awful Easter dawn
# 嘿 大家伙 #
Hey, big fella
# 如今我们最需要你时 你在哪里 #
Where the hell are you now When we need you the most?
# 嘿 大家伙 #
Hey, big fella
# 来呀 #
Come on
# 伸出你的手 #
Tabhair dom do lamh(Give me your hand)
# 再回首我们在都柏林的街道 #
Back on the streets of Dublin
# 与英国王室警吏团战斗的时光 #
When we fought the black and tans
# 你与我们并肩而战 铁血而刚强 #
You were there beside us A towerin' mighty man
# 告密者和英国间谍 自求多福吧 #
And God help the informer Or the hated English spy
# 天日可鉴 伙计 #
By Jaysus, Mick,
# 折磨他们你连眼都不会眨一下 #
you'd crucify them Without the blinkin' of an eye
# 但你仍有着清晨露珠般的温柔 #
Still you had a heart as soft As the early mornin' dew
# 每个寡妇 妓♥女♥或是孤儿都能依靠你 #
Every widow, whore and orphan Could always turn to you
# 嘿 大家伙 #
Hey, big fella
# 如今我们最需要你时你在哪里 #
Where the hell are you now When we need you the most?
# 我说 大家伙 #
Say, big fella
# 来啊 #
Come on
# 伸出你的手 #
Tabhair dom do lamh(Give me your hand)
# 后来我们不得不与你为敌 #
We had to turn against you,
# 伙计 我们也无可奈何 #
Mick There was nothin' we could do
# 因为我们无法背叛共和
'Cause we couldn't betray the republic
就像你或是亚瑟·格里菲斯 #
Like Arthur Griffith and you
# 虽然我们迫不得已 #
And though we had to
# 把你射杀在金色的比尔拿巴 #
shoot you down In golden Beal na Blath
# 但我永远明白爱尔兰失去的 #
I always knew that Ireland Lost
# 是他最伟大的孩子 #
her greatest son of all
# 嘿 大家伙 #
Hey, big fella
# 我们最需要你时 你♥他♥妈♥在哪里 #
Where the hell are you now When we need you the most?
# 大家伙 #
Big fella
# 来吧 #
Come on
# 伸出你的手 #
Tabhair dom do lamh(Give me your hand)
# 嘿 大家伙 #
Hey, big fella
太久没见了啊 兄弟
Too long, brother.
见到你真好 基斯
Good to see you, Keith.
路上好吧?
Travel well?
- 总算还完好 - 好啊 很好 很好
- We're all in one piece. - All right. Great. Great.
见到你真好
Good to see you.
看看你 你个小杂种 过来!
Look at you. You little bastard. Come here!
- 见到你真好 孩子 - 叔叔
- Grand to see you, son. - Uncle.
见到你真的很高兴 伙计
Really glad you're here, mate.
我上次见到这小屁孩时 他还兜着尿布呢
The last time I seen this wee shite, he was in nappies.
那时我15岁
I was 15 at the time.
我老婆女儿怎么样了?
How's my girls?
牧师把菲和卡莉安安排在圣马特教区里
Priest stashed Fi and Kerrianne at St. Matt's Rectory.
他们很安全
They're safe.
见面已经安排好了
Meet's being arranged.
你们都是好小子 好小子 谢谢啊
You're good boys. You're good boys. Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
嘿 跟奥尼尔的事 没问题吧?
Hey. This thing with O'Neill. We okay?
见到你真好 伙计
Good to see you, mate.
没问题
Yeah.
好啦 让我们带你们回家 哈?
All right. Let's get you fellas home, huh?
我的律师在哪儿?
Where's my lawyer?
我不知道 没准在贝尔法斯特
I don't know. Maybe she's in Belfast.
这笑话真好笑
That's very funny.
比起超速 鲁莽危害行为
Not as funny as speeding, reckless endangerment,
妨碍司法公正 没那么好笑
obstruction of justice...
你看 超速 可能有
You know, speeding, maybe.
但其他的事只是道听途说
But everything else is just hearsay.
有人保释你了
Bail's been posted.
谁?
Who?
- 哦 医生 谢谢 - 没事儿
- Oh, doc, thanks. - Sure.
我们能走了?
Can we go?
- 把他的东西给他 - 这边请
- Get his stuff. - This way.
嘿
Hey.
我们把情况跟FBI汇报了
Handed over our information to the FBI.
他们今天会向医院人员了解
They're gonna be talking to hospital personnel today
...伽玛出逃的情况
...about Gemma's escape.
我知道了
I know.
如果你昨天有什么情况忘记告诉我们
If there was something maybe you forgot to tell us yesterday,
也是可以理解的
it's understandable.
你可以现在告诉我 我会告诉探员们
You could catch me up now and I'll make sure the feds
... 是我们的疏忽
...know it was our oversight.
我没什么忘记说的了
I didn't forget anything.
你真可爱 谢谢
You're a doll. Thanks.
你得另找个人从拘留处取走那辆拖车
Somebody else is gonna have to pick up that tow truck from the impound.
你的驾照被吊销了
Your license has been suspended.
什么? 为什么?
What? Why?
你让三队执法人员跟你玩百码追逐大战
You took three arms of law enforcement on a hundred-mile-an-hour goose chase.
两年之内你都别想重新驾车
It'll be two years before you're behind a wheel.
你认真的?
Are you serious?
那我怎么工作? 我怎么骑摩托车?
How the hell am I supposed to work? How am I gonna ride?
别啊 等我把驾照拿回来你都挂了
Come on. You'll be dead before I get that license back.
- 把他弄出去 - 走吧
- Get him out of here. - Come on.
我会给车♥库♥打电♥话♥ 找人来接你
I'll call the garage, have somebody pick you up.
扯淡
Bullshit.
那他妈是什么? 警务人员 北爱尔兰的
What the hell is that? Police Services, Northern Ireland.
只要有身份证明就没问题
As long as they got ID they should be okay.
在外面 他们不会找国际刑♥警♥核查的 太麻烦
Out here, they ain't gonna bother running it through Interpol.
我们怎么办?
What do we do here?
随机抽查 放轻松 笑一个 给他们护照
Random stop. Just keep it light. Smile and show them your passport.
身份证明
Identification.
我这不带我们的美国兄弟
Just showing our American brothers
看看美丽的爱尔兰田园风光呢 长官
the beautiful Irish countryside, officer.
身份证明
Identification.
你
You.
你 你
You. You.
你听到了 快 你
You heard him. Come on. You.
就这儿 给他
Right here. Give it.
- 你带了? - 快 我们走
- You have it? - Come on, let's go.
- 这就行了 - 还有你
- That'll do. - You too.
给你 就在这儿等
There you are. Just wait right there.
情况不妙
This is bad.
呃 哼 对了 我们上
Uh-huh. Right. Let's go.
该死
Goddamn it.
趴下 趴地上 马上!
Down! Down on the ground! Now!
嘿 嘿 嘿 有什么情况?
Hey, hey, hey. What's the worry here?
美♥国♥佬♥是从加利福尼亚非法出境的
Yank brothers fled jurisdiction from California.
我们要扣押他们
We're detaining them.
你! 这边! 趴地上! 马上!
You! Here! On the ground! Now!
跪下! 跪下! 跪下!
Get down! Down! Down!
你听到他说的了
You heard him.
跪下! 跪下!
Down! Down!
就这儿
Right here.
这没道理 他们不可能有情报啊 没这么快
Don't make sense. They wouldn't be able to get the intel. Not that quick.
跪下
On your knees.
肮脏的保皇党杂种
Dirty Loyalist bastard.
哦 见鬼
Oh, shit.
该死
Damn it.
马上带他们上车! 走! 走!
Get them in the van now! Move! Move!
带他们走! 带走!
Move them out! Move it!
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表