神父 请原谅我犯下的错
Forgive me, father, for I have sinned.
我已经有几个月没有来忏悔了
It's been months since my last confession.
我杀了一个人
I killed a man.
他是谋害我儿子那个帮派的一份子
He was part of the crew that murdered my son.
我带走了另一个成员的孩子
I took the child of another man.
我想用这种不正确的方式
In some twisted way,
来弥补我失去的艾迪
trying to replace Eddy.
我犯下了如此多的过错
I made so many mistakes...
背叛上帝的旨意
Against God...
依我所信仰的
What I believe.
这不是解决事情的办法
Can't see a way out.
但我实在不知道该怎么做
Don't know what to do.
为了那些我犯下的过错 神父
For these and all my sins, father...
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
这些是非常严重的罪恶
These are very serious sins.
你已经砍断了你和上帝之间的联♥系♥ 我的孩子
You've broken your link to God, my son.
你必须愿意接受你所犯的错带来的痛苦
You need to be willing to repay all those you have caused pain.
来弥补你的罪恶
Mend the wreckage.
是
Aye.
我明白
I know.
我愿意接受 神父
I'm willing, father.
既然这样 那我以万能仁慈上帝的名义
Then by the almighty and merciful God,
我会宽恕你
I grant you pardon, absolution...
赦免你的罪恶 阿门
And remission of your sins. Amen.
阿门
Amen.
你的忏悔: 痛悔第五节
Your penance: Five acts of contrition.
有话快说 堂弟
Say them fast, cousin.
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
- 我可以走了? - 以目前的情况
- Am I out? - Under the circumstances...
我能给妨碍指控破个例
I can make an exception for the obstruction charge.
谢了
Thanks.
海尔的事我很难过
I'm sorry about Hale.
嗯
Yeah.
我也是
Me too.
这次的袭击
This attack ....
我知道那意味着什么
I know what it means,
以及你们将要怎么做
what you guys gotta do.
我现在没心情鸟反击的事情
I don't give a shit about retaliation.
我要的是找回我儿子
I'm gonna find my kid.
在莫林教堂露面可是非常危险的
Showing up at Maureen's was very risky.
我知道 我没地方可去
I know. I had no place to go.
杰米认为我是个告密者 卡伦
Jimmy thinks I'm a tout, kellan.
事实不是这样
Not true.
ATF陷害了艾迪
ATF set up eddy.
只是想把我的案子申诉到理事会
Just wanna be able to plead my case to the council.
处处是难啊 卡米
More than one strike, cammy.
我知道
I know.
我当时就不应该和联盟做起交易
Never should have made that deal with the ab.
只是认为 既然杰米想让混乱之子出局
Just thought, knowing Jimmy's plan for pushing out the sons...
这些事不是杰米决定的
Jimmy doesn't make those decisions.
你杀了他们组织的一员
You killed a man that was part of an organization...
那个组织已经和我们合作了20多年
That we have been allied to for more than 20 years.
你还绑♥架♥了他们帮派领导人的孙子
You kidnapped the grandson of the man responsible for that union.
约翰·特勒过去是我们的朋友
John teller was a friend.
孩子好好的 神父
Child is fine, father.
莫在照看他
Mo's looking after him.
就像照看我儿子一样
Took care of him like he was my own.
我知道我们和混乱之子有很深的交情
I know our history runs deep with the sons,
但老天啊 卡伦
but Jesus, Kellan...
是约翰的老婆先杀了我儿子啊
Was John's old lady murdered my boy.
我那么做应该是情有可原
There's gotta be some understanding of that.
我会和杰米还有理事会谈谈
I'll speak to Jimmy and the council.
混乱之子那边肯定要给个说法
The sons will require some further thought.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好 儿子
Hello, my son.
怎么样 兄弟?
What's up, man?
- 嘿兄弟 - 杰克小子
- Hey, bro. - Jackie boy.
我们对凶手有些什么线索没?
So, what do we know about the shooter?
他的下巴 脸蛋和鼻子全打烂了
His jaw, cheek and nose are busted.
太酷了
Good.
- 玛雅帮的? - 不是
- Mayan? - No.
有前科 但不知道属哪个帮派的
A few priors, but no known affiliations.
- 那说不通 - 就是那么说
- It don't make any sense. - Tell me about it.
- 你守在圣托马斯医院? - 不是
- You babysitting at St. Thomas? - No.
圣华金警局的人全部出动
San joa DA's all over it,
让他供出跑掉的人
getting him to flip on the ones that got away.
说到跑掉的人
on the subject of, uh, fugitives,
我得到了和你老婆大人有关的消息
I got some news on your bride.
佐贝拉的女儿?
Zobelle's girl?
她倒地时手握着一把枪
Nine mil in her hand when she hit the floor.
- 自我防卫 - 也许吧
- Self-defense? - Possibly.
爱尔兰小子在背后中两枪
Irish kid took two in the back.
那个看起来像是一级谋杀
That's still looking like murder one.
那样
Well...
确实有点料
That's something.
我们和爱尔兰那边进展的如何了?
Hey, where are we at with the Irish?
今天下午约了和杰米谈谈
Sitting down with Jimmy this afternoon.
哦 糟糕 我会赶上你们的 如何?
Oh, shit. I'll catch up to you, okay?
我不知道你出来了
I didn't know you were out.
我不知道现在发生了什么事 塔拉
I don't know what happens now, Tara.
看样子目前一切只会越来越糟
It's gonna get a lot worse before it gets better.
我知道
I know.
你真知?
Do you?
昨晚发生的事只是冰山一角
What happened last night is just the tip of the iceberg.
你在吓我?
You trying to scare me?
是的 没错
Yeah, I am.
稍后见
I'll see you later.
# 在这世间 独自穿行 #
Right through this world all alone
# 上帝带走你的灵魂 你独自一人 #
God takes your soul You're on your own
# 乌鸦径直飞过 划出完美的线条 #
The crow flies straight a perfect line
# 在恶魔的床上 奄奄一息 #
On the devil's bed until you die
# 此生如是 你必须直视 #
Gotta look this life In the eye
混乱之子 第三季第2集
别看这
Look away.
让我猜猜
Let me guess.
他们吓到我了
They were freaking me out.
这个是我最喜欢的
This one's my favorite.
哦 上帝啊
oh, Jesus Christ.
- 你和克雷谈过了? - 是的
- You talk to Clay? - Yeah.
没错 他知道我们在这里
Yeah, he knows we're here.
他生气没?
Was he pissed?
伽玛 他现在正忙别的事
Gem, he had other things on his mind.
折腾了一晚上
Bad night.
该死的
Shit.
为什么呢? 飞车党
What? Drive-by.
在半春袋的守夜时间
Sack's wake.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
我们安然无恙 但有孩子被枪击了
We're whole, but some kid was shot...
呃 海尔...
And, uh, Hale...
被杀了
Was killed.
- 哦上帝啊 - 就是
- oh, my God. - Yeah.
伙计 我真讨厌被分隔出来
Man, l hate being away.
早上好
Morning.
早 美女
Morning, doll.
他起来没?
Is he up?
在穿衣服
Getting dressed.
你没问起过你妈
You haven't asked about your mom.
也许你想知道她发生了些什么
Thought maybe you'd wanna know what happened to her.
我知道发生了什么
I know what happened.
我担心的是他
It's him I'm worried about.
罗斯照料了所有的事情
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表