嗨宝贝
Hey.
- 早上好 - 早上好
- Morning. - Morning.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你 儿子
I love you too, son.
是不是儿子可不一定
You don't know that.
我感觉就是儿子
I have a feeling.
怎么了?
What?
今天不管发生什么
Whatever happens today...
我都会陪着你
...I'm right here.
我知道
I know.
# 我想永远和你在一起 #
I wanna be with you all the time
# 每一天 每一晚 #
Every day, every night
# 你是我的梦 #
You're my deja vu
# 就算这让人感觉过于痴迷 #
It sounds obsessive
# 但我无所谓 #
But I think it's fine
# 当你不在的时候 #
When you're gone
# 我满脑子想念的都是你 #
all I do is to think of you
# 我要和你共度 #
I live and love with you
# 这灿烂的一生 #
This charming life
# 我要和你共度 #
I live and love with you
# 这灿烂的一生 #
This charming life
# 你知道当你独自走进房♥间 #
You know you came into the room alone
# 但你离去后我发现你已带走我的心 #
But when you left Then I found that you took my heart
# 这让人听起来是如此的俗套 #
It sounds so corny Yes I know it does
# 但这就是我的选择 #
But the truth is the shade That I choose to wear
# 我要和你共度 #
I live and love with you
# 这灿烂的一生 #
This charming life
# 我要和你共度 #
I live and love with you
# 这灿烂的一生 #
This charming life
# 每个政♥府♥都必须设立一项法律 #
Every government must pass down a law
# 让阳光永在 #
That says the sun has to always shine
# 这样每个人才有机会和对方说 #
That everybody gets the chance to say
# 我要和你共度 #
I live and love with you
# 这灿烂的一生 #
This charming life
# 我要和你共度 #
I live and love with you
# 这灿烂的一生 #
This charming life
我有样东西要给你
I got something for you.
可能现在对你来说会稍微有点偏小
It may be a wee bit small by now.
好极了
All right.
- 我真为你感到高兴 孩子 - 谢谢
- I'm so happy for you, man. - Thank you.
每天早上当我睁开我双眼
Every morning when I open my eyes
你是第一个进入我眼帘的
You're the first thing that I see
幸运女神真眷顾着我
Lady luck she really took to me
各位 莱拉有件事情要和大家宣布
Hey, Lyla's got something she wants to say.
我们要结婚了
We're getting married.
- 行啊 兄弟! - 太让人惊讶了
- Yeah, brother! - Amazing.
单身舞会!
Bachelor party!
- 我嫉妒你了兄弟 - 我知道
- I'm jealous, man. - I know.
是的 嘿 恭喜
Yeah. Hi. Yeah.
恭喜莱拉
To Lyla.
恭喜莱拉
To Lyla.
宝贝你在哪?
Baby?
嘿 我正找你呢
Hey. Been looking for you.
我忙着打扫呢
I'm just cleaning up.
- 我得去见见奥图 - 好的
- Gonna go see Otto. - All right.
我会联♥系♥印度人 负责货运的事
I'll call the Indians, arrange the pickup.
那房♥间我用好了
I wouldn't go in there.
坐会儿
Sit for a sec.
怎么了?
What's going on?
今天要背水一战 宝贝
Today's about to go off the rails, baby.
我们必须在被抓进去前找到吉米
We gotta find Jimmy before we go inside.
我知道你不得不那么做
I know what you have to do.
这不光是为了复仇
This is more than retaliation.
我们和爱尔兰的老大们谈好了交易
We made a deal with the Irish kings.
除掉吉米我们可以获得更高等级的枪♥支♥经营权
Taking out Jimmy gets us access to a much higher level of merchandise.
爱尔兰的什么老大?
What Irish kings?
真正的IRA委员会
Real IRA council.
和那些帮我们从吉米手里换回亚伯是同一群人
Same guys that got us the deal to get Abel back from Jimmy.
那些是红衣主教 你不能对他们说个不字
Red-headed godfathers. You do not say no to these guys.
这是我们的大好时机 宝贝
This is good for us, baby.
我已经很多年没有机会坐在那桌子边上了
I don't have that many more years at the head of that table.
我们正好趁此机会大干几场
This is an opportunity for us to finish big.
下半辈子就不用愁了
Set us up for the rest of our lives.
蹲了牢房♥是吃喝不愁了
While we're sitting in a cell.
那事谁都说不准
Don't know how that shit's gonna shake out.
现在先别担心那个
Let's not worry about that right now.
好吧
All right.
那我就等明天他们都把我们押上刑车再说
I'll worry about it tomorrow when they're carting us both off to jail.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我爱你
I love you.
# 在这世间 独自穿行 #
Riding through this world all alone
# 上帝带走你的灵魂 你独自一人 #
God takes your soul You're on your own
# 乌鸦径直飞过 划出完美的线条 #
The crow flies straight a perfect line
# 在恶魔的床上 奄奄一息 #
On the devil's bed until you die
# 此生如是 你必须直视 #
Gotta look this life In the eye
混乱之子 第三季第13集
- 这个做的太漂亮了 - 是啊 我知道
- This is excellent work. - Yes, I know.
我会在圣卡塔琳娜州把剩下的都安排了
I'm finishing up the arrangements in Santa Catarina.
- 资金会在下午被转过去 - 太好了
- Funds should transfer this afternoon. - Good.
唐尼还在这边打点一些事情
Donny's closing things up out here.
他应该过几个小时能回来了
He'll be back in a couple hours.
或许我们应该坐今晚的航♥班♥离开 你说呢?
Maybe we should get a flight out tonight, yeah?
- 我会安排的 - 太好了
- I'll set it up. - Grand.
蒂格 我能给你看些东西吗?
Tig, can I show you something?
- 或许对你们很有用 - 晚点吧
- Could be really important for you guys. - Later.
这些是我和我爸的
Mine and my pops'.
好的 KG9s
Okay. KG-9s.
得打个电♥话♥给林再要一把
Got a call in to Lin for the other one.
你们需要我的话我随时待命
I'm at the station when you need me.
哦你是最好的 癌症狂人
Oh, you're the best, chemo-sabe.
- 那么叫可不好玩 - 不 这很好玩
- That ain't funny. - Yes, it is.
- 你做什么呢? - 我去自首
- What are you doing? - I'm gonna turn myself in.
- 你在说什么呢? - 开车
- What are you talking about? - Drive.
-伽玛 我是说... - 快开车
- Gemma, I mean... - Drive.
是的 兰尼和这边的劳♥改♥人员走的很近
Yeah, Lenny's, uh, real tight with the gulag crew in here.
那些都是波洛瓦的手下
That's, uh, Putlova's muscle.
我们今天就需要一个准确地点
We need a location today.
我或许能隔着铁栏和他谈上几分钟
I might be able to get a few minutes with him at the fence...
但不是那么容易
...but it ain't gonna be easy.
我们这头会尽力安排好这个
We're trying to arrange whatever we can on our end.
行 好的
Yeah, okay.
你还好吧 兄弟?
You doing okay, bro?
是的
Yeah.
那案子进展的如何了?
Where's the case at?
不太清楚 我的...
Not really sure. My, uh...
负责我的那个本地警♥察♥英语讲的不是太好
My PD don't speak real good English.
本地条子?
PD?
你怎么和本地条子打起交道来了?
What are you doing with a public defender?
我们让罗森和罗温来负责这事了
We put Rosen and Lowen on it.
阅览室里有探头
They had cameras in the reading room.
他们看到我提供了那件凶器
They got me offing the peckerwood on tape.
那算不上有防卫迹象
There's not much of a defense.
他们可以从轻处罚的
They can plea that down.
我在这也不是什么善人 兄弟
I got no grace in here, brother.
显然的我一直还是那么好斗
Apparently I continue to exhibit a pattern of aggressive behavior.
我会呃...
I'll be, uh...
不管如何你们被提审的时候我会在场的
I'll be on the row by the time you guys are arraigned.
我会呃...
I'll, uh...
我会尽我所能去联♥系♥上兰尼 好不?
I'll do what I can to get to Lenny, all right?
- 谢了 - 客气了兄弟们
- Thank you. - All right, guys.
我是否要派个人来监督着你们
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表