- 来吧贾克斯 我送你回去 - 我走回去
- Come on, Jax, I'll take you back. - I'll walk.
我要一个人静一静
I need some time alone.
好的 出去的时候把门带上
Aye. Slam the door on your way out.
警方宣告那个在市中心小巷被刺伤的人
Police report that the man found stabbed in an alley...
目前已经死亡
...in the downtown area has died from his injuries.
警方已经识别出这名受害人 但名字尚未公布
Police have identified the man, but his name has not been released.
喂?
Hello?
你听说过一个叫柯兰 阿什比的人没?
You ever hear of Kellan Ashby?
- 你在贝尔法斯特? - 没错
- Are you in Belfast? - Yeah.
伽玛似乎也在这
And I'm guessing that's where Gemma is.
我不知道这里发生了什么
I had no idea that was going down.
拘留逃跑可是另一项罪名
Escaping custody is another federal charge.
那破事我们以后再说
We can talk about that shit later.
柯兰·阿什比他是名神父
Kellan Ashby. He's a priest.
你对他都知道些什么?
What do you know about him?
他是共和军的朋友 对吧?
He's a friend to the army, right?
远比朋友亲密的多 他是个头目
More than a friend. He's a shot caller.
- 我要知道关于他的一切 - 为什么?
- I need to know everything about him. - Why?
亚伯在他手里
He's got Abel.
他要我杀了吉米后才把孩子还给我
And he wants me to kill Jimmy to get him back.
你听我说
You listen to me.
如果吉米·奥死了 我们的交易也完了
Jimmy O dies, so does our deal.
我要你把他活着带给我
I need you to deliver him to me alive.
我知道 我会想办法的
I know. I'll figure it out.
尽快给我弄些神父的情报来
Just get me some intel on the priest.
明白 我明天就去处理 好吗?
Yeah, I'm just gonna handle it tomorrow, okay?
好的
Okay.
- 是谁的电♥话♥? - 是艾斯特福斯
- Who was that? - Oh. It was Estevez.
他需要一些现场资料 我正好没带在身边
He needs some field docs that I don't have with me.
# 我失去了我的皇冠 #
I lost my crown
# 在它重重的摔在了地上之后 #
When it hit the ground With an almighty thud
# 我过去捡起它 #
I went to pick it up
# 但向人♥民♥暴露出了我的弱点 #
But revealed my weaknesses to the crowd
# 我失去了我的家 #
I lost my home
# 在我的王座被人继承走以后 #
When I lost my throne to a successor
# 那个人比我有更大的志向和雄心 #
With far more expansive plans Than I ever did
# 我退位了 #
I abdicated
我们有什么消息?
So, what do we know?
柯兰说他把亚伯送出了贝尔法斯特
Kellan says he moved Abel out of Belfast
以此远离吉米
to protect him from Jimmy.
为什么? 吉米想要亚伯做什么?
Why? What does Jimmy want with Abel?
柯兰给我们开的条件是:
Leverage against what Kellan wants from us:
要吉米死
Jimmy dead.
显然 他现在是共和军的眼中钉
Apparently, he's become a problem for the army.
- 那我们就杀了吉米 - 事情没那么简单
- Then we kill Jimmy. - It's not that simple.
- 不 很简单 - 不 根本不是那么回事
- Yeah, it is. - No, it isn't.
听着 他们所说的任何一切...
Look, everything they say is...
都是烟雾弹
It's like smoky truth.
我不相信他们 我不相信他们的神父
I don't trust them. I don't trust their priest.
唯一我们确信的就是他要吉米
The only thing we know for sure is he wants Jimmy.
那我们去找吉米
So we find Jimmy...
拿他来换亚伯
...trade him for Abel.
我觉得那是唯一值得做的
I think that's the only thing that makes sense.
我们绝不能杀奥菲兰
We can't kill O'Phelan.
要不要我带上萨姆贝尔去了解下最新情况?
Should I bring Sambel up to speed on this?
不用
No.
他会认为 我们想让吉米拷问他亚伯的情况
As far as they know, we want Jimmy to grill him about Abel.
就让他们这样
Let's just leave it at that.
今天下午贝尔法斯特会有趟保镖
Belfast has a protection run this afternoon.
运枪
Gun shipment.
麦基告诉我吉米到时候
McGee told me that Jimmy
会在登格洛的交货地出现
will be at the pickup in Dungloe.
那我们也去那
Then so are we.
我很抱歉兄弟们
I'm sorry, guys.
我不知道我会给你们带来那么多麻烦
I had no idea what I was walking you into.
- 事情没想象的那么顺利 - 没错
- Shit going on down here... - Aye.
你们最好去休息几个小时
You'd better crash for a few hours.
明天会是在爱尔兰充实的一天
It's gonna be another fun-filled day in the six counties.
- 你来吗 宝贝? - 一会就来
- You coming, baby? - Be there in a minute.
我感觉这里有大问题
This feels all wrong to me.
这些是什么人? 居然用一个孩子当筹码
Who the hell are these people? Using a baby like a goddamn poker chip.
这里不光是"这些"人的问题 老妈
It's not just them, Mom.
这事也因为我们和爱尔兰走私枪♥支♥有关
This happened because we deal guns with the Irish.
不是孩子 我们本身也是受害者
Let's not kid ourselves we're the victims.
或许... 你那么想
Maybe that, um, profound awareness...
能缓解你的负罪感
...helps relieve your guilt...
但此刻不是做自我反省的时候
...but now is not the time for soul-searching.
你要把精力集中在如何杀光这些爱尔兰人♥渣♥上
You focus on the hate you need to kill all these Irish pricks.
# 在这世间 独自穿行 #
Riding through this world all alone
# 上帝带走你的灵魂 你独自一人 #
God takes your soul You're on your own
# 乌鸦径直飞过 划出完美的线条 #
The crow flies straight a perfect line
# 在恶魔的床上 奄奄一息 #
On the devil's bed until you die
# 世间如是 你必须直视 #
Gotta look this world In the eye
混乱之子 第三季第9集
你不知道是谁干的?
You got no idea who did this?
会不会是一名拳手或训练师?
A fighter, a trainer?
不会
No.
我知道尽管你对我没什么用
I know you ain't got much use for me...
但显然混乱之子已经不能再保护你了
...but clearly Samcro ain't able to protect you no more.
你必须得给我点消息 林匹
You got to give me something, Lump,
要不然我只好按规矩办事
or I'm gonna have to go by the book.
比如找你的雇员谈话...
Talk to your employees...
翻翻储物柜还有查查是否有非法移♥民♥等等
...search lockers, check INS status.
好吧
Okay.
好吧 我明白了
Okay, I get it.
那个家伙是个墨西哥人
The guy was Mexican.
他告诫我不要干预玛雅帮的事
Told me not to mess with the Mayans.
那好吧
All right.
你好好休息吧
You hang in there.
我靠 发生什么了 林匹?
Holy shit, Lump, what happened?
让他休息下
Let him rest.
想你们帮他不少了
Think you guys have helped enough.
林匹告诉昂瑟这是玛雅帮干的
Lump told Unser it was the Mayans.
- 这不是达比回头干的? - 玛雅帮?
- It wasn't Darby, return visit? - Mayans?
为什么阿尔瓦雷斯这杂种会扯进来?
Why the hell would Alvarez shit on the deal?
因为他生来就那吊样
Because it's in his nature.
都结束了 孩子们
It's over, fellas.
就算有保险
Even with insurance...
但已经有太多...
...too much...
太多东西被毁了 我只能卖♥♥了那里
Too much damage. I gotta sell.
雇佣这墨西哥小子的肯定和雇达比的是同个人
Gotta be the same guys that hired Darby put the Mexicans up to it.
让我们去拜访下我们暴走的白人朋友 嘿医生
Let's go visit our angry white friend. Oh, hey, doc.
嘿 我稍后就来
Hi. I'll catch up with you.
- 好的 - 嘿
- Okay. - Hey.
嘿 我们收到兄弟们的消息
Hey, we heard from the guys.
他们已平安抵达贝尔法斯特
They got to Belfast okay.
你干嘛不再大声点?
Why don't you say it a little louder?
就差急症室的病人没听到了
A few people in ER didn't hear you.
- 我可没和你说话 白♥痴♥ - 嘿 放松点
- I'm not talking to you, shithead. - Hey, easy.
谢谢告诉我这个
Well, thank you for letting me know.
走吧
Come on.
你肯定也意识到我和他之间不死方休 对吧?
You do realize one of us is gonna end up dead, right?
我很期待看到这一幕
I'm counting on it.
这是什么情况?
Uh, what's this about?
我们想参加登格洛的保镖
We want in on the Dungloe run.
嘿 那不让太多人进去的 兄弟
Heh. That's a short list, brother.
那会让我们的生意都流走的
It'll be taking bread off our tables.
我们不需要拿什么分成
We don't need a cut.
我们要的是和吉米谈谈
We just wanna talk to Jimmy.
听着 柯兰不肯告诉我儿子更多的情况
Look, Kellan didn't shed much light on my kid.
就是因为吉米
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表