O'Neill's not in the MC anymore.
他对他的兄弟下手 还把你扔下了
He turned on his brothers, and he bailed on you.
告诉他们你知道的吧 切瑞
Just tell them what you know, Cher.
好吧
All right.
上周 我在他的口袋里找到很多现金
Last week, I found a lot of cash in his pocket.
然后我觉得奇怪 就去翻了他的东西
So it made me curious, and I went looking through his things.
结果找出两张银行账户的收据
And I dug up two receipts for bank accounts
都是巨款
both with a lot of money
还有在码头边某栋房♥子的合同
and a contract for some kind of a loft down at the docks.
所以他有可能在那里
So maybe he's there.
妈妈
Ma.
永远别对帮派撒谎 明白了吗?
Never ever lie to the club, do you understand me?
- 你明白了吗? - 明白了
- Do you understand me? - Yes.
妈妈
Ma.
联♥系♥他们
Get the club.
很高兴联♥系♥上你了 我一直担心
Glad you reached out. Been worried.
我很抱歉 吉米 一切都很糟糕
I'm sorry, Jimmy. It all went to shite.
萨门克罗在找我 我只能躲起来
Samcro's onto me. I'm underground.
这的确达到目的了 干得好 兄弟
Deed served its purpose. You did good, brother.
现在 告诉我你在哪里
Now, tell me where you're at
这样我和唐尼可以过来接你
so me and Donny can come collect you.
好吧 没问题 谢谢了
Aye. Okay. Appreciate that.
- 你好 吉姆 - 嗨 派尼
- Hello, Jim. - Hey, Piney.
特勒 莫罗
Teller Morrow.
让我跟混乱之子的人说话
Let me talk to a member of the Sons.
有什么话就说吧
I can help you.
你是他们的成员吗?
You a member?
我是他们很好的朋友
Trusted friend.
给我找个他妈的混乱之子的人接电♥话♥
Put a goddamn member on the phone.
嘿
Yo.
- 怎么? - 不太妙
- Yeah? - Not very nice.
嗨 我是派尼
Hi. This is Piney.
你是正式成员吗?
You a patched member?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁?
Who the hell is this?
拿枪指着贾克斯的女人的人
The guy pointing a gun at Jax Teller's old lady.
我是塔拉 他没撒谎
It's Tara. He's telling the truth.
他要我们杀了阿尔瓦雷斯 从他家拿走25万
He wants us to kill Alvarez, and steal a quarter of a mil from his home safe.
这个人走极端了 伙计
This dude's gone off the deep end, man.
你确定塔拉在撒拉♥萨♥手上
You're certain Salazar's got Tara.
是的 他从医院把她和那个红发女人绑♥架♥了
Yeah. He took her and that redhead from the hospital.
我们12个小时之内拿不出来的话
We don't deliver in 12 hours,
他们就都活不成了
they're both dead.
得让贾克斯知道这件事
We gotta let Jax know.
不 他要烦心的事情已经够多了
No. He's got enough on his plate.
没错 我们得自己解决
Yes, he does. We need to handle this.
我们得联♥系♥阿尔瓦雷斯 让他帮忙
We gotta reach out to Alvarez, get him to play along.
他既然能给撒拉♥萨♥出主意
He could supply intel on Salazar.
也许他知道塔拉她们在哪里
He might know where he's got the girls.
别被愚蠢的休战协议骗了
Don't let that horse truce fool you.
玛雅帮和我们不对盘
The Mayans hate us.
那我们还能怎么做?
What else are we gonna do?
难道要和阿尔瓦雷斯硬碰硬
We gonna whack Alvarez,
挑起一场血战吗?
start a blood war?
我们只能这么做
It's our only shot.
那如果他不答应呢?
What if he says no?
他有可能拒绝 那么我们只能自己想办法
He could say no. Then we've played our hand.
那两个女人就会死
Girls are dead.
阿尔瓦雷斯是个聪明人 伙计
Alvarez is a smart guy, man.
他有家人 他会懂的
He's got a family. He'll get it.
最好是这样
Better be right.
# 我沿着狂人常走的道路旅行 #
I traveled down the road That's well-trodden by the mad son
# 破坏一切你留下的平静 #
Interrupting all the peace That come to you when you're undone
# 我为我的过去苦恼 等待未来到来 #
And I'm bugging in my past And waiting for the future to come
# 反省会有答案 最好别这么做 #
Introspection don't mean no answers And it's best not to look for one
# 都搞砸了 一点也不好 #
It's all messed up It's not great
# 都搞砸了 嘿 耶 #
It's all messed up Hey, yeah
他的房♥子应该是靠近水边的 这边走
Okay, his loft's gotta be near the water. This way.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
从爆♥炸♥之后我就有点心神不宁的 让我缓一缓
I just been a bit unsteady since the blast. Just give me a moment.
- 我没事 - 快点儿 我们走
- Be all right. - Come on. Let's go.
# 我一直在等待被这双燃烧的手接纳 #
I have waited for my acceptance From the burning hands of now
# 这不是对细微怀疑的补充 #
It would not serve as a supplement To a sensible sense of doubt
# 好吧 都搞砸了 一点儿也不好 #
Well, it's all messed up And it's not great
# 都搞砸了 #
It's all messed up
快啊
Come on.
- 喂 - 你在哪里?
- Aye. - Where are you?
藏身的房♥子里
Storage loft.
快走 萨门克罗快找到你了
Get out. Samcro's nearly there.
见鬼
Shite.
# 都搞砸了 一点也不好 #
It's all messed up And it's not great
# 都搞砸了 实话实说吧 #
It's all messed up And let's be straight
# 都搞砸了 听天由命吧 #
It's all messed up We're left to fate
# 都搞砸了 无可抱怨 耶 #
It's all messed up It's nothing to hate, yeah
他到底要去哪儿?
Where the hell is he going?
那一定是他
That's gotta be him.
# 都搞砸了 一点也不好 #
Well, it's all messed up And it's not great
# 都搞砸了 #
It's all messed up
# 都搞砸了 这就是事实 #
It's all messed up Well, that's a fact
# 都搞砸了 #
It's all messed up
我要杀了你 起来 站起来
I'm gonna kill you. Get up. Get up.
放松 伙计 还不是时候
Easy, brother. Not yet.
给肖恩 凯西打电♥话♥
Call Sean Casey.
告诉他我们有招供要录音
Tell him we got a confession to record.
帮派正在处理叛徒呢
Club's handling the traitor issue.
我们需要一些有经验的伙计
We'll need some lads with years.
至少四个 还要自动步♥枪♥
At least four. And the automatic rifles.
- 你们抓到他了吗? - 是的
- You got him? - Yeah.
- 感觉怎么样? - 挺好的
- Feeling all right? - Aye.
很好 因为我有种预感你得要有一个强大的胃
Good. Because I got a feeling you're gonna need a strong stomach.
肖恩 凯西也加入了
Sean Casey's joined the party.
那我们可以确定
Then we can be sure
奥尼尔会说出他最见不得人的秘密了
O'Neill's sharing his most intimate secrets.
好了 伙计们
All right, lads,
- 我们把这事儿解决吧 - 好
- let's sort out this lot. - Aye.
好 走吧
Aye. Let's move.
我要你告诉我谁命令你去炸卡车的 利阿姆
I need you to tell me who ordered you to blow up that truck, Liam.
我没有炸那辆车 求你了
I didn't blow it up. Please,
肖恩 我没有 我没有
Sean. I didn't. I didn't.
天哪 求你了
God! Please!
我看不下去了
Can't watch this.
这简直就是中世纪的酷刑
This is some medieval shit.
谁下的命令?
Who ordered the hit?
快停下!
Stop!
求你了 是我♥干♥的 我很抱歉
Please. I did it. I'm sorry.
我有个远程控制器
I had a detonator.
我等到吉米的人把货仓锁起来后动的手
I waited till Jimmy's boys chained the barn.
吉米·奥菲兰让你去炸掉那批货
Jimmy O'Phelan ordered you to blow up that shipment
并且杀了IRA的人吗?
and kill Army men?
吉米提出来的 我负责实施
Jimmy set it up. I put it in motion.
我没告诉麦基 我知道他不会干的
Didn't tell McGee about it. Knew he wouldn't get on board.
麦基也在为吉米干活儿?
McGee's working for Jimmy?
还有谁?
Who else?
没了 只有我们
No one. Just us.
- 还有谁? - 没别人了 只有我们
- Who else? - No one. Just us.
把他抓住
Get him.
你得到需要的东西了吗?
Did you get what you need?
拿到了
Oh, aye.
把相机关了
Shut off the camera.
麦基跑了 吉米的人正朝这边来
McGee took off. Jimmy's crew is heading this way.
把门锁上
Lock the doors.
我们走 要确保柯兰拿到这个
剧集 | 混乱之子(2008) | 导航列表