剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
You know how dehydrated you get after an all-nighter.
老天
For God's sake.
你一个人住
Are you alone?
对 我该先问问的
Yeah, I should have asked.
我看起来像有伴的样子
Do I look like I have company?
好吧 我必须问的
Yeah. Well, I had to ask, you know.
有些污名可不好洗刷 - 你应该知道
It's hard to shake off a reputation. - Well, you should know.
你认识的每一个人都认为你是个大混♥蛋♥
I mean, everyone you've ever met has pegged you as an utter bastard.
但我不用受你气了 因为我辞职了 记得吗
But I don't have to put up with you anymore because I quit. Remember?
至少我尝试辞职了 我给人事部写了三封同样的信
Well, I tried to. I've written the same letter to HR three times.
是 我知道 他们总把信转发给我
Yeah, I know. They keep forwarding it to me.
文件总得有人批嘛
Something about ratifying the paperwork.
老天 兰姆 问题到底出在哪
For God's sake, Lamb. What's the problem?
你多年来一直刺♥激♥我 然后我终于做了让你如愿以偿的事
I mean, you spent years goading me, and then I finally did what you wanted.
在该死的辞职信上签字啊 让我继续过我的人生
Just sign the damn papers, and let me get on with my life.
我想确保你了解自己的心意
I wanna make sure you know your own mind.
对 想象一下
Right, imagine how I'd feel
如果你后悔不已 酒瘾复发 我该有多难受
if you wound up full of regret and had a relapse.
我可不想背负这种良心债
I wouldn't want that on my conscience,
你会整天以泪洗面 借酒消愁
you getting all weepy and hitting the bottle.
人们说酒鬼都在找借口
Now, they say drunks are just looking for an excuse.
我不怪你 这是一种病
I'm not blaming you, it's a disease.
对了 是他爷爷的
It was his grandfather's, by the way.
什么
What?
他爷爷的洗手间 不是因为你问我才说的
His grandfather's bathroom, not that you asked.
你也没问是谁
You also didn't ask who.
什么谁 - 谁枪杀了瑞弗
Who what? - Who shot River.
因为你和我一样 知道他还活着
Because, like me, you know he's alive.
别耍花样了
So stop playing games.
你刚刚告诉我说 你确认是他的尸体
You've just told me you'd identified his body.
是啊 你对当时的情况表现得非常不在意
Yeah, and you were remarkably incurious about the circumstances.
我惊呆了 好吗
I'm in shock, okay.
你惊讶的是我来了 而不是
You're in shock at me being here, but you're not in shock
瑞弗还活着 因为你见过他
at the idea of River being alive because you've seen him.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
一派胡言 - 才不是
That's absolute rubbish. - No, don't.
拜托 斯坦迪什 - 不...
Please, Standish. - No--
你很不擅长这一套
You're no good at this.
再说了
And besides...
他的车就停在外面
his car's outside.
是的 好吧 他来过
Yes. Okay. He was here,
但现在不在这里了 - 好 这还差不多
but he's not here anymore. - All right, that's better.
好了 请别装了
Now, please don't pretend
你一定把那个老混♥蛋♥藏在卧室了
you haven't got the old bastard stashed away in the bedroom.
杰克逊 瑞弗叫我保护他
Jackson. River asked me to protect him.
满意了
Happy now?
你是了解我的
You know me.
知道我什么时候不是满心欢喜
When am I not full of joie de fucking vivre.
很好 你现在就从我的卧室里出去吧
Good. Well, perhaps you could leave my bedroom now.
嘿
Hey!
哥们
Mate.
瑞弗在哪
Where's River?
(巴黎德士)
你到底是谁
Who the hell are you?
还有多久到
How much longer?
没多远了
We aren't far now.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表