剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
你应该对我开诚布公的
You're supposed to be a straight shooter.
再背着我搞一次小动作 你就走人吧
You go behind my back one more time and you are out.
明白了吗
Understood?
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
给我把卡特怀特爷孙俩带过来 - 是 长官
Bring me the Cartwrights. - Yes, ma'am.
在伦敦警♥察♥厅 我们总是奉命根据线索查案
In the Met we were always told to follow the evidence wherever it leads.
你现在不在伦敦警♥察♥厅了 这里是军情五处
You're not in the Met now. You're at MI5.
我猜原则是一样的
I assumed the same principles would apply.
艾玛 可能和你以为的不同 我喜欢你
Emma, contrary to what you might think, I like you.
我们都必须比任何男人 更加努力三倍才能得到同样的职位
We've both had to work three times as hard as any man to get to the same job.
所以你要知道 我考虑着你的利益
So know that I have your best interests at heart
我跟你讲讲离职补偿
when I tell you that the severance package,
如果你辞职
if you resign,
拿到的补偿比我炒掉你要多多了
is far more generous than should I fire you.
你现在要不要写辞职信
Would you like to write your letter now?
长官 是旧大楼打来的
Ma'am, that's the old building calling.
你提到了旧总部大楼
You mentioned the old building.
他一定是去那里了 - 你得打给路易莎
That's where he's headed. - You need to call Louisa.
让她别在那边盯梢了
Stand her down.
不...我可没叫她去那里
No, no. I didn't send her there.
你派了马库斯和雪莉去
You sent Marcus and Shirley.
你打给他们吧 - 不 你打给他们
Will you call them? - No, you call them.
瑞弗拿走了我的手♥机♥ - 见鬼 真烦人
River has my phone. - Oh, fuck. For crying out loud.
给 拿去
Here. Take it.
你确定是他 - 是的 长官
And you're positive it's him? - Yes, ma'am.
好 我们这就过来 别让他离开大堂
Okay. We're on our way there now. Don't let him leave the lobby.
当然
Of course.
我们会尽力留住他的
We'll do our best to keep him here.
他惹麻烦了吗 - 没有 他很好
Is he being a problem? - No. He's fine.
只是糊涂了
He's just confused.
我跟他说很快会有人来见他
I told him someone will be here for him soon.
很好 我们很快就到
Good. We won't be long.
路易莎 - 是 嗨
Louisa. - Yeah, hi.
还是没看到他 - 他不会出现了
Still no sign of him. - Well, there won't be.
我们认为他去旧楼了
We think he's heading to the old building.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
怎么了
What?
弗莱特刚刚离开 也许有人把他报上去了
Flyte just left. Maybe someone called him in.
不 马库斯和雪莉正去找你 好吗
No-- Well, Marcus and Shirley are heading to you, okay?
是 看到他们了
Oh, yeah. Got 'em.
弗莱特也正赶往那里
Flyte's on her way there too.
一定是前台给他们打电♥话♥了
The receptionist must have called them.
现在那里是酒店了 - 对 很豪华的
It's a hotel now? - Yes. Very posh.
对 拘留室现在是按♥摩♥房♥了
Yeah, the detention cells are now massage suites.
真讽刺 里面依然全是俄♥国♥人
They're still full of Russians, ironically.
是 如果总部在我们之前找到他
Yeah, well, if the Park get to him before we do,
进监狱的人会是我
I'll be the one in a bloody cell.
如果我没保护好大卫 瑞弗永远不会原谅我
River will never forgive me if I don't protect David.
你的感受重要还是我的自♥由♥重要
Your feelings or my freedom?
抱歉了 我才不在乎别的呢
Pardon me for not giving a shit.
看到你没变 真是太好了
Nice to see you haven't changed then.
我们确定卡特怀特的位置了
We've located David Cartwright.
他没事
Is he okay?
据我所知 身体上没事 心理上已经变了一个人
Physically he's fine, as far as I know. Mentally he's not the man he was.
他在旧楼等局长呢
He's waiting for First Desk over at the old building.
等他来了这里 我亲自向他了解情况
I'll debrief him myself when he gets here.
其实 我也有消息要告诉你 关于他孙子的
Actually, I have some news for you too about his grandson.
是 我在等机会向你汇报此事呢
Yes, I was waiting to update you on that.
是吗 洗耳恭听
Were you? Well, I'm all ears.
现在就说吧 好吗
Let's do that now, shall we?
吉提
Oh, Giti.
要不要人事部的人在场
Should HR be present?
很好笑
That's funny.
不必 是我允许吉提查看档案的
No. Actually I gave Giti permission to check the archives.
以确保“随时待命的身份”项目中 没有更多异常
Just to see that there weren't any more pesky glitches in the cold body program.
但很不幸 她找到了一个
But unfortunately, she found one.
亚当洛克希德
Adam Lockhead.
这个名字和现在的任何事都无关
That name is irrelevant to anything that's going on out there.
我不这么认为
Well, I think not.
这是亚当洛克希德 最后一次办护照延期时提交的照片
Here's a photo Adam Lockhead submitted to the passport office for his last renewal.
看起来很眼熟吧
This look familiar, does it?
(亚当洛克希德)
是的 - 天啊
Yeah. - Oh, Jesus.
对 他起死回生了
Yeah, he is back from the dead.
太像瑞弗卡特怀特了 不是吗
Spit of River Cartwright, wouldn't you say?
卡特怀特把自己的身份证留在了尸体上 他一定拿走了亚当洛克希德的
Cartwright left his ID on the body and he must have taken Adam Lockhead's.
我也这么想
I'd say so.
都对上了
Well, it tallies.
亚当洛克希德从法国入境
Adam Lockhead entered the country from France
时间是试图杀害大卫卡特怀特的前一天
the day before the attempt on David Cartwright.
然后在大卫失踪后的那天回到了法国
He then went back to France the day after David disappeared.
所以有一个待命身份 制♥造♥了韦斯特艾克斯爆♥炸♥案
So we've got one cold body responsible for Westacres.
另一个试图刺杀情报处之前的幕后要员
Another attempted a hit on the éminence grise of the Service.
天知道接下来会发生什么 我们和此事的牵涉太深了
God alone knows what's gonna happen next. We're up to our necks in this!
吉提 把这个身份文件 交给国际刑♥警♥和法国安♥全♥局♥
Giti, get this ID over to Interpol and the DGSE.
去别的地方办
Do it somewhere other than this.
听着 我们不能假装这些是往日的罪行
Look, we can't pretend that these are some sins from the past
然后加以掩盖
and just brush them under the carpet.
罪行正在发生 发生在当下
This is playing out now. Right now in the present.
首先 我去找 大卫卡特怀特了解情况 然后我们去...
First steps, I debrief David Cartwright and then we go--
不
No.
不 我去向大卫卡特怀特了解情况 然后我来决定接下来怎么做
No, I'll debrief David Cartwright and I'll take a view of the next steps,
我们要审核处里的身份项目
which will be an audit of our identity programs
审核处里的监管办法
and a review of our oversight practices.
这些结果都会公之于众
The conclusions of which will be made public.
别当个道貌岸然的傻瓜
Don't be such a sanctimonious fool.
我...
I--
这样吧 戴安娜 我允许你收回刚才的话
You know what, Diana, I will allow you to take that back.
我会收回我的语气 但不会收回我的感受
I will take back the tone, but not the sentiment.
我们需要查清事件的细节
We need to find out the specifics of what happened
查清是否还会有炸♥弹♥袭击 - 是
and if there's going to be another bomb... - Yeah--
而不是把管理层顾问叫来
...not call in the management consultants.
你向记者和公众敞开大门 就再也无法
You open the books to committees and journalists and the public,
赶走他们了
you never get them out.
谁会被认为是坏人呢
And who ends up looking like the bad guys?
是我们
Us!
我都叫你去别处了
I said elsewhere.
抱歉 长官
Apologies, ma'am.
亚当洛克希德买♥♥了一张回伦敦的票
Adam Lockhead's bought a ticket back to London.
他要回国了
He's inbound.
长官
Ma'am.
弗莱特 让一辆车继续去接大卫卡特怀特
Flyte, keep one car on course to pick up David Cartwright
把其他车派去圣潘克拉斯火车站
and send the others to St. Pancras.
瑞弗卡特怀特正从巴黎过来
River Cartwright is coming in from Paris.
是 长官 我们这就去 - 抱歉
Yes, ma'am, on our way now. - Sorry.
(我的照片)
好 你们俩都进去接他
All right. You both go in and get him.
为什么是我们
Why us?
因为他讨厌我
Because he fucking hates me.
看到卡特怀特了吗
Do you have eyes on Cartwright?
刚到 正要进去
Just arrived. Heading in now.
好 我去接大卫
Right. I'll get David.
不 我去接大卫 - 不行
No, I'll get David. - No, you won't.
你去拦住特工 - 我怎么拦
You stop the Dogs. - How am I going to do that?
不知道 做点什么
I don't know. Do something.
我不能拦 他们中有人也许会认出我
I can't do it. One of them might recognize me.
长官
Sir.
你说什么
Sorry?
我是查普曼 长官
Chapman, sir.
坏人山姆 还记得吗
Bad Sam. Remember?
天啊
God.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表