剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
什么情况
What's happening?
大卫 你现在可以出来了
David, you can come out now.
我们出去吧
Should we go out?
稍等一下 可能是陷阱
Let's give it a moment. It could be a trap.
大卫
David.
坐下... - 什么
Well, sit down. Sit down. - What?
我还是算了
I'm fine.
罗迪 他们为什么不回答
Roddy? Why aren't they answering?
大卫
David?
大卫
David?
我要不要... - 大卫
Shall I... - David?
去泡点茶 - 没有水壶了
...make some tea? - There's no kettle.
科 - 我下单买♥♥个新的
Coe. - I'll order a new one.
何 你还好吗
Ho-- Are you all right?
雪莉 不要...
Shirley, don't! Don't.
别杀了他 - 对 我之前也杀过人
Don't kill him! - Yeah. I've killed men before.
在他们被铐在暖气上时吗 - 出去
While they were chained to a radiator? - Step outside.
去看看马库斯脑浆四溢的样子
Look at Marcus with his head up the fucking ceiling
再跟我说我不该杀了他 - 动手啊...
and tell me I shouldn't do it. - Do it. Do it!
你这样杀了他 你可能再也睡不好觉了
You kill him like this, you might never sleep again.
没错 - 没用的
It won't help. - No.
不 我觉得有用
No, I think it will.
马库斯不会希望你这样
Marcus wouldn't want this.
马库斯希望怎样 你知道个屁啊
What the fuck would you know what Marcus wanted?
我知道他爱你 他希望你爱自己
That he loved you, and he wanted you to love yourself.
不
No.
要我跟你一起进去吗
Do you want me to come in there with you?
不要
No.
嗨 你是来帮我点餐的吗
Hey. You're here to take my food order?
哈克尼斯先生 我是戴安娜泰维纳 副局长
Mr. Harkness, I'm Diana Taverner, Second Desk.
我知道你是谁 你是来帮我点餐的
I know who you are. You're here to take my food order.
我不是
No, I'm not.
那我觉得我们没什么可说的了
Well, then I don't see what else we have to talk about.
你还有其他手下人在行动吗
Are there any more of your assets in the field?
你是说还有其他坏人吗
You mean any more bad guys out there?
没了 我会重新组建团队
No, I'll be rebuilding.
你认识我儿子瑞弗吧
You know my son River, right?
我们有过交集 - 是了
Our paths have crossed. - Yeah.
我提议让他离开你的团队
Well, I offered to take him off your hands.
他不适合这个组织
He's not a good fit in this organization,
所以他才在你那个废物部门
hence his presence in that sewage farm of yours.
但我觉得我能让他大放异彩
But I think I can make something of him.
所以如果你想炒了他 我会同意的
So if you want to fire him, I'd approve, you know,
作为他父亲 或他的潜在雇主 我都同意
as his father or as his prospective employer.
哈克尼斯先生 - 怎么
Mr. Harkness... - Yeah?
你为什么不明白你已经没戏唱了呢
...why can't you grasp that it's over for you?
原谅我 泰维纳女士
Well, forgive me, Ms. Taverner,
但你很快就会得知 我会东山再起
but pretty soon you're about to find out that it's all starting all over for me.
当然 我没想到会有在此暂住的小插曲 但我留有一手保险措施
I mean, granted, I didn't expect this little sojourn, but I left a fail-safe.
没想到我有不得不用到它的一天 但实属无奈
Never thought I'd have to use it, but needs must.
好了 我大概吃不到牛排吧
Now, I don't suppose I could get a steak?
在你放我走之前 我得吃一顿
I need to eat before you let me go.
这次审讯距离结束还早着呢
This interrogation is far from over.
是这样吗
Is that what this is?
什么事 - 抱歉打扰
What? - Sorry to interrupt.
出事了 - 看吧
Something has come up. - There you go.
我要跟你一起出去吗
Shall I come out with you now?
如果你想独♥立♥接活 给我来个电♥话♥
You ever looking to go freelance, give me a call.
他在厨房♥
He's in the kitchen.
你喝醉了
You drunk?
并没有
Not really.
我想邀请你到办公室去
I'd invite you up to the office,
但那里有两具尸体 大概一小时前才抬走
but there were two dead bodies hanging about until about an hour ago.
是 这里乱成一团了
Yeah. It's a mess in here.
不 我觉得没什么
No, I don't know.
补点油漆即可
Lick of paint, it'd be fine.
(克劳德惠兰)
这些都是寄给情报处主管的
These are addressed to the Heads of Services.
对 我知道惠兰是负责人 但其实不是
Yeah, I know Whelan's in charge, but he's not really.
我扫了一眼寄给他的那份
I had a quick gander at the one addressed to him.
大意就是你要在12小时内放了哈克尼斯
The gist of it is you've got 12 hours to let Harkness go.
12小时后呢
And what happens in 12 hours?
这些信就会被放到网上
Well, these letters go up on the web.
哈克尼斯多年来一直在为我们 和我们的同代人做肮脏的工作
Harkness has been doing our dirty work for us and our contemporaries for years.
只有卡特怀特叫他滚蛋 但他退休后 我们又继续派活给他
Only Cartwright told him to piss off, but once he retired we did it anyway.
你会放了他 然后把
You're gonna let him go and then get some
某个疯狂的海湾王子从他的案子里撤掉
psycho Gulf prince off his case.
我不会的 这份荣誉留给惠兰吧
No, I'm not. I'm gonna leave that honor to Whelan.
朗里奇的死我很遗憾
I'm sorry about Longridge.
我已经着手为他办理 因公死亡的抚恤金事宜了
I have set the wheels in motion for his death-in-service payment.
五年的工资 免税 - 不行 十年的 他是出勤特工
Five years' salary. No tax. - No, ten years. He was operational.
斯劳部门只有文书工作
Slough House is deskbound.
我有管理上的自♥由♥裁量权
Well, I have managerial discretion.
某条规则里写了 但我不想费力气去找
It says so somewhere, but I can't be arsed to find the paperwork.
总之呢 我昨天派朗里奇出外勤
Anyway, I sent Longridge out on the street yesterday,
在我给他的外勤报告签字前
and until such time I sign off on his field report,
他都在出勤
he remains operational.
他有资格获得活跃特工的优待
He qualifies for the active agent increment.
也就是十年 不是五年
That's ten years, not five.
应该是他的家人获得
Well, his family does.
他去的地方用不到钱了 - 好吧
Money won't work where he's gone. - Fine.
你因公死亡时谁会得到你的工资呢
Who's gonna get your salary when you keel over on the job?
你是在暗示要和我结一次权益婚姻吗
Are you suggesting a marriage of convenience?
这样万一我们其中一人挂了 另一个人能领钱
So, if one of us cops it, the other one cashes in?
那我还是死了算了
I would rather die.
我们赢了吗 希望如此 看着不错
Are we winning? I hope so. Looking good.
你好 莫伊拉
Hello, Moira.
天啊 很高兴见到你 你最近好吗
Gosh, it's good to see you. How have you been?
很好 谢谢你 长官
Very well, thank you, sir.
你有空吗 - 还真没有
Do you have a moment? - Don't, actually.
我得打个电♥话♥ 所以我们得... - 不必 我已经找人改期了
I've got a call to make. So we'll have-- - No, I've had someone move that.
你有空
You're free.
你是怎么... - 有个叫罗迪何的同事帮了我大忙
So-- How did you-- - Fellow called Roddy Ho, very helpful.
他向我展示了 警♥察♥值班记录上加拉哈德的身份
He showed me who Galahad was on the police duty logs.
你想继续在这里谈吗
Do you want to continue this conversation here?
不 不想 不如你进来吧
No, not really. Why don't you come inside?
很好
Lovely.
你想喝杯咖啡或茶...
Would you like a cup of coffee or some te--
来点饼干 我们可以出去...
Maybe some biscuits? We can send out for any--
请让我恢复原职
Just my job back, please.
我真的希望能做到 但我不...
You know, I really wish I could, but I'm no--
除非你希望我告诉所有人 你曾因在路边慢慢开车找妓♥女♥被捕
Unless you want me to tell everyone that you were stopped for curb-crawling.
不 我...
No, me--
那是一场天大的误会
That was just a terrible misunderstanding.
我希望一周上班四天 - 我其实是迷路 我停车...
I'd like a four-day week. - I was actually lost, and I stopped--
还有加薪
And a pay rise.
就这些
And is that it?
除非你计划再搞一次
Unless you plan on doing it again.
什么...
What the f--
不 我...吸取教训了
No, I d-- I've learnt my lesson.
我不会再在那个地区问路了 所以...
I won't be asking for directions in that particular place again. So--
那么... - 但除此之外 我们没事了吧
So... - But otherwise we're good, aren't we?
非常感谢你见我 长官 - 不客气
Thank you for your time, sir. - It's a pleasure.
不客气
Absolute pleasure.
谢谢 非常感谢 莫伊拉
Thank you. Thank you so much, Moira.
用了20分钟 我们到了
Twenty minutes that took. So there you go.
没那么远
That's not far.
好 我们下车吧
Okay, let's get you out.
好
Okay.
这里是总部经营的
And it's the Park that run this.
所以 有很多前情报人员
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表