剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
So, plenty of ex-Service.
你很快就会交到朋友的
You'll make friends in no time.
这些是从家里花♥园♥摘的
These are from home, from the garden.
如果你想要 我可以每周摘些新鲜的来
So I can bring you fresh ones every week, if you want.
这样你总会有一点花♥园♥相伴
You'll always have a bit of the garden with you.
你的衣服都在这里
And your clothes are all in here.
和花一样 我可以根据季节更换衣服
And so, like the flowers, I can change them depending on the season.
对 还有书
And, yeah, books.
你就... - 你希望我在这里住多久
You just let-- - How long do you expect me to stay here?
你今后就生活在这里了
Well, this is where you live now.
住酒店
In a hotel?
不是酒店 是养老院
No, it's not a hotel. It's a home.
这里不是我的家
It's not my home.
走 带我回去
Go on, take me back.
我做不到 还记得吗
Well, I can't, remember?
你独自在家生活已经不安全了
It's not safe for you to be there on your own anymore.
什么 我能保护好自己
What? I can protect myself.
谁想害我 卡拉吗
Who's after me? Karla?
我会每隔一天来看你一次
And I'll come and visit you every other day.
所以你可能见到我的次数会比以前多
So you'll probably end up seeing me more than you did before.
你说过永远不会这样对我的
You said you'd never do this to me.
你答应过的
You promised.
是 我也不想 但迫不得已
Yeah, well, I don't want to, but I have to.
我不能住这里
I can't stay here.
他应该在洗手间里杀了我的
He should have killed me in that bathroom.
请别这么说 好吗 请别这么说
Don't say that, please, okay? Just please don't say that.
是因为我没跟你说你父亲的事吗
Is it because I didn't tell you about your father?
所以你在惩罚我
Is that why you're punishing me?
当然不是 这... - 卡特怀特先生
Of course, it's not, it's-- - Mr. Cartwright?
我听说你来了
I heard you were here.
欢迎来到阳光时代家园 我是西尔维亚
Welcome to Sunny Times Homes. I'm Sylvia.
干净的毛巾 每天都换 我去替你放在洗手间
Fresh towels. Changed every day. I'll pop these in the bathroom for you.
她说什么呢
What's she saying?
她说欢迎来到阳光时代家园
She's saying, welcome to Sunny Times Homes.
告诉她我不想在这里
Well, tell her I don't want to be here.
跟她说 她可以趁我睡觉时 用铁锹打烂我的头
Tell her she can smash my head with a spade when I'm asleep.
好了 这是个好地方 我相信你一定会住得很开心
Now, this is a very nice place. I'm sure you'll be happy here.
早餐是早8点 午餐是1点 晚餐是5点
So, breakfast is at 8:00, lunch is at 1:00, dinner is at 5:00.
你在这里或餐厅吃都可以
You can have it in here or in the dining hall.
好的 谢谢 听起来不错
Great. Thank you. That sounds good.
好 我走了 但我明天会再来
Okay, I'm gonna go, but I'll be back tomorrow.
瑞弗 你答应过我的...
You promised me, River. You promised me.
请别走
Please.
请别把我丢在这里
Don't leave me here. Please.
我明天一早就回来 会再带些花来 好吗 回头见
I'll be back first thing tomorrow to bring more flowers, okay? I'll be back.
你答应过我的 瑞弗
You promised me, River!
喂
Yeah?
现在吗
Now?
好
Right.
签个字吧 我填好了
Sign that. I filled it in.
这是什么 - 你的行动记录
What is it? - An account of your movements.
你想申请行动奖金
You trying to get an operational bonus?
所以你才叫我来这里
Is that why you brought me here?
如果你愿意 可以留下来喝一杯
Well, you can stay and have a drink if you like.
只要你给自己买♥♥单 还有别说话
As long as you get your own, you don't say a fucking word.
(下一季预告)
混♥蛋♥ 拿重型武器打我们 不讲武德
Motherfucker, bringing a gun to a sword fight.
趴下... - 见鬼
Get down! Down! - Shit!
他真的想弄死我们其中一人
Sure wanted one of us dead.
是弄死你 蠢货
You, you dumb prick.
颠覆策略
Destabilization strategy.
折损一位特工 攻击村子
Compromise an agent, attack the village,
干扰交通 控制媒体 刺杀民粹主义领袖
disrupt the transport, seize the media, assassinate a populist leader.
兰姆来了 他说他知道接下来会发生什么
Lamb's here. He says he knows what's coming next.
怎么 他成先知了
What, is he psychic now?
他比这栋楼里任何人的实战经验都要丰富
He has more field experience than anyone in this building.
无视他是不负责任的
It would be irresponsible to ignore him.
至少我的人搞砸时 都是大型翻车现场
At least my lot fuck up on an epic scale.
他们这些废物不像你手下的那么普通
They're not just run-of-the-mill fuckups like yours.
对 他死透了 是吧
Yeah. He really is dead, isn't he?
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表