剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
(全体伦敦人的市长)
(给贾弗里投票)
(把你的身体当成神庙 把你的女人当成狗)
嗨 请给贾弗里市长投票
Hi. Vote for Mayor Jaffrey.
拿一张海报贴在窗户上吧
Can I give you a poster for the window?
银行不允许我们谈政♥治♥ 再说了 他不是稳赢的吗
The bank doesn't let us be political. Besides he's a shoo-in, isn't he?
没有什么事是板上钉钉的
Can't take anything for granted.
万一所有人都待在家里 最后丹尼斯金博尔当选了呢
Imagine if everyone stayed home and we ended up with Dennis Gimball?
他是个白♥痴♥ 不可能当选的
He's an idiot. He'll never get in.
但愿如此 但白♥痴♥也能投票 也能当候选人
Touch wood, but elections aren't idiot-proof, you know.
早上好
Morning.
希望你能给贾弗里市长投票
Hope Mayor Jaffrey can count on your vote.
我知道你们很多年轻人对政♥治♥不感兴趣
I know a lot of you young people are disenchanted with politics.
对 我在你这个年纪时也一样
Yeah, I was too at your age.
但贾弗里市长给人希望 而金博尔给人仇恨
But Mayor Jaffrey offers hope whereas Gimball offers hate.
金博尔想要“让伦敦…”
Gimball wants to "Make London…"
你要干…
What are you…
不要…
Don't. Do--
(阿伯茨福德购物中心)
(根据米克赫伦的著作 《伦敦官僚》改编)
流人
第五季第一集
(金博尔 让伦敦回归英伦本色)
何 小心
Ho! Look out!
搞什么啊
What the fuck?
你瞎了 - 什么
Did you not see? - What?
他差点撞到你 - 你说什么呢
He was about to run you over. - What you talking about?
我的耳机啊
My headphones.
车在加速 绝对是想撞你
It sped up. It was definitely going for you.
肯定没开多远
They can't have got far.
(耳机地带 你的声音从不间断)
我以为你要查监控
I thought you were checking CCTV?
我会把链接发给你
I will forward you the link.
赔我一副耳机 这事就算了
Replace my headphones, and we'll leave it at that.
不 这事没完
No, we fucking won't.
你还把我的上衣撕破了 你要一起赔 否则…
You also ripped my top. I'll add that to the bill, or else.
否则怎样
Or else what?
否则我就要正式投诉你攻击我
Or else I'll file an official complaint against you for assault.
攻击 我刚刚救了你一命 混♥蛋♥
Assault? I just saved your life, dickhead.
顺便一提 只有傻子 会花200英镑买♥♥一件上衣
By the way, only a twat pays 200 quid for a top.
是 我靠泡妞把那笔钱赚回来
Yeah, well, I make that money back in pussy.
听起来像我为性生活买♥♥单 其实不是的
That makes it sound like I pay for sex, which I don't!
我的性生活是赚钱的
Sex pays for me!
目击者描述枪手使用霰弹枪或步♥枪♥
Witnesses describe the shooter as using a shotgun or rifle.
无差别朝人射击…
And that he opened fire randomly
毫无感情
and without emotion.
警方和其他急救人员还在现场
The police and other emergency services remain at the scene.
我们当然会继续跟进事态发展
And we will, of course, continue to update the story…
是 我听说阿伯茨福德的事了
Yeah, I know about Abbotsfield.
跟你有什么关系 跟斯劳部门有什么关系
What the fuck's it got to do with you? Or anyone else at Slough House?
是无端发生的 所以总部正在焦头烂额地调查
It came out of nowhere. So the Park is scrambling to catch up.
他们会做深度背景调查
So they'll be doing deep background research,
身份鉴定 所有你逼我们干的那些无聊事
identity checks, all the boring crap you make us do.
你不觉得他们会感激我们帮忙吗
So don't you think they'd appreciate our help?
(突发新闻 阿伯茨福德枪击)
那就动脑子猜猜看
Well, make an educated guess.
你就是这么觉得
Yes.
我叫你动脑子
I said educated.
你这像15岁辍学去屠宰场打工的人猜的
That guess left school at 15 to get a job in an abattoir.
不过你在乎个什么劲
Why do you even give a shit anyway?
不是你的最后一天吗
It's your last day, isn't it?
不如你折一架纸飞机 或者用橡皮筋做个球
Why don't you make a paper aeroplane or a rubber band ball?
干点有用的事
Make yourself useful.
目前似乎和恐♥怖♥分♥子♥无关
…not at this stage appear to be terrorist related.
但袭击事件的动机尚未确定
But the motivation for the attack has not been confirmed.
老天 你搞错地方了吧 这里不是我的办公室
God, why are you mistaking this for my office?
两个地方都不欢迎你
Where you're also not welcome.
雪莉有话对你说
Shirley has something to tell you.
我不需要暖场表演 - 有话快说 有屁快放
Well, I didn't need a warm-up act. - Well, go on then. Hurry up.
说完滚蛋 好让我安静地吃完早饭
So I can tell you to fuck off and finish my breakfast in peace.
何差点被人开车撞了
Someone nearly ran Ho over.
那人真棒 滚吧
Good for them. Fuck off.
是故意的 径直朝他开过去了
It was deliberate. They drove straight at him.
虽然我希望何意外被车撞
While I'd like to think of Ho getting run over accidentally,
但那样一来 我们其他人就少了个乐子
it would be robbing the rest of us of a moment's pleasure.
在哪 - 扇子街
Where did it happen? - Fan Street.
没有监控 这点本身就很可疑
No cameras. Suspicious in itself.
什么车
What sort of car?
福特面包车 白色
Ford Transit van. White.
有没有什么特征 怎么说呢…比如车牌
Any identifying characteristics like, I don't know… y'know, a number plate?
我忙着救何 没看到 等我看的时候 车已经开走了
I was too busy rescuing Ho to get it. When I looked around it had gone.
为什么不是何亲自来这里抱怨
And why isn't Ho here complaining about this himself?
他没注意到
He didn't notice.
是 可以理解
Yeah, I kinda see that happening.
白色面包车向东驶去
White Transit van heading east.
我们至少该试着找一下吧
Surely we should at least try and track it?
离开事故现场并不意味着那个人就是凶手
Well, leaving the scene of an accident doesn't make whoever it was an assassin.
我猜没人从车窗探出头来喊 “下次一定撞死你”
I take it no one leaned out of the window shouting, "I'll get ya next time."
你会认真对待此事吗
Are you going to take this seriously?
问得好 不会
Well, I'm glad you asked me that. No.
你会认真对待此事吗 滚
Are you going to take this seriously? Fuck off.
雪莉 等等
Shirley, wait.
我们今天看到的是恐♥怖♥主♥义♥ 赤♥裸♥裸的恐♥怖♥主♥义♥
What we are seeing today is terror. Pure and simple.
这位对犯罪态度软弱的市长 所推行的政策已使本市变成了一个战区
The policies of this soft-on-crime mayor have turned this city into a war zone.
(丹尼斯金博尔回应阿伯茨福德枪击案)
(救护车)
艾玛弗莱特 军情五处安保队长
Emma Flyte, MI5 Security Head.
阿飞
Flytey.
什么 - 阿飞弗莱特 在伦敦警局帮MI5干过活
Excuse me? - Flytey Flyte. Flew the Met for MI5.
我们曾在伦纳德街抢劫案中短暂共事
Our paths crossed briefly on the Lennard Street robbery.
是的 我们去看现场吧
Oh, yes. Shall we?
明白了 你现在是高级特工 没时间寒暄了
I see. No time for small talk now you're a fancy spook?
11个人死于自动武器射击
Eleven people are dead at the hands of an automatic weapon.
所以你说的没错 我没时间寒暄
So, no, I don't have time for small talk.
尤其是和某个曾在聊天软件上
Especially not with someone who once sent a WhatsApp
发嫌疑人名单 并按“想上”顺序排列的人寒暄
listing suspects in the order he would like to fuck them.
我带你去看现场
Let me show you the scene.
(警♥察♥)
9点07分左右 嫌疑人离开自己的公♥寓♥
Around 9:07, the suspect comes out of his flat,
走到广场中♥央♥
he walks to the center of the square
突然毫无预兆地向周围的人开枪
where he opens fire on everyone around him without warning.
第一个受害者是选举桌前的老兄
Starting with the old boy at the election stall.
枪手几分钟后开枪自尽
Minutes later, turns the gun on himself.
被这枪击中 谁都活不了
No one stood a chance with that weapon.
我们询问了本地射击俱乐部…
Well, we've made inquiries at the local gun club, so…
这种武器未获许可 不可能在射击俱乐部使用
That kind of weapon is not licensed for gun clubs.
枪手信息呢
What do we know about the gunman?
(丹尼斯金博尔著 《斗牛犬精神》)
丹尼斯金博尔的粉丝啊
Fan of Dennis Gimball.
他有没有表达过 对种族或移♥民♥问题的极端观点
Did he ever express extreme views on race or immigration?
目前没查到
It's not come up so far.
根据本地人说 他不跟任何人说话
According to the locals, he didn't speak to anyone.
我得查查他的上网记录
I'll need to check his online history.
看看他有没有关联组织
See if he has any affiliations.
我需要通知总部
I'll need to let the Park know.
通知什么
Know what?
枪手是金博尔支持者
Well, gunman was a Gimball supporter,
他的第一个受害者是为市长拉票的人
and his first victim was someone stumping for the mayor.
媒体和政客们会就此事大做文章
The press and politicians will have a field day with this.
这座城市的局势本来就岌岌可危了
City's already on a knife edge.
(乐购)
该死
Fuck.
你迟到是因为要甩掉跟踪者吗
Are you late 'cause you was shaking a tail?
是就好了
I wish.
不是 凯瑟琳给我发短♥信♥ 叫我去买♥♥派对用的东西
No, Catherine texted me to pick up stuff for this party.
今天早上有人想杀掉何 开车径直朝他撞了过去
Someone tried to take out Ho this morning. Drove straight at him.
什么 真的 谁 怎么会
What? Really? Who? How?
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表