剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
照片拍得不错 我那张显胖
It's not a bad smudge. Mine makes me look fat.
难以想象
Imagine that.
到底怎么回事
So, what's going on?
你为什么骗特工头子
Why did you lie to the head Dog?
瑞弗把那个人的脸打没了
River shot the guy's face off
他好装死去调查怎么回事
so he could play dead and look into whatever's going on.
可以说是疯狂的举动 但... - 但你不会暴露特工的身份
Arguably a batshit move. But-- - But you don't blow a joe's cover.
他把钱拿走了
He took the dollars.
让你想起了过去吧 德拉克马 里拉
Takes you back, hey? Drachma, lira.
我把我所有的现金和手♥机♥都给他了
I gave him all the cash I had and my phone.
他把SIM卡取出了 所以可能只会在紧急情况下使用
He took the SIM out, so he'll probably only use it in emergencies.
那他去哪了
So, where's he gone?
我没问 他也没说
I didn't ask and he didn't tell me.
这不等于你不知道
That doesn't mean you don't know.
好吧 他上厕所的时候 我翻了他的口袋
All right. When he was in the toilet, I went through his pockets.
他有一张去法国的返程票 一张白俄♥罗♥斯♥咖啡馆的发♥票♥
He had a return ticket to France, a café receipt for Le Blanc Russe,
也就是...你什么也别说
which is White Russian-- don't say anything--
在一个叫拉旺镇的地方 还有一本护照
in a town called Lavande, and a passport.
护照是谁的 - 亚当洛克希德
In the name of? - Adam Lockhead.
又冲出去逞英雄
Charging off to play the hero yet again.
他把大卫留给我 因为大卫状态不好
Well, he left David with me because the state David is in,
别人让他说什么他都会照做
he could be made to say anything.
总部可能会利用他歪曲事实
You know, sign up to the Park's version of events.
他来的时候还算清醒
I mean, he was fairly lucid when he got here.
但之后就开始犯糊涂
But since then, there's been a fair bit of confusion.
他知道瑞弗去哪了吗
Does he know where River's gone?
我觉得不知道 他不想让爷爷担心
No, I doubt it. He didn't want to worry him.
见鬼去吧 他应该担心
Fuck that. He should be worried.
白俄♥罗♥斯♥咖啡馆啊 你去过吗
Le Blanc Russe, huh? You ever been there?
我杀了瑞弗 - 你没有
I killed River. - No, you didn't.
我该怎么跟罗丝说啊
What am I gonna tell Rose?
什么都不必说 毕竟她是真的死了 - 你看 我说他糊涂了吧
Nothing. Seeing as she's actually dead. - See, I told you he's confused.
他以为瑞弗死了 而他老婆还活着
He thinks River's dead and his wife's still alive.
你对拉旺镇有印象吗
What's the town of Lavande mean to you?
不知道
I don't know.
你是杰克逊 对吧 好久不见了
Jackson, isn't it? Haven't seen you in a long time.
对 我知道 真有幸 好了 拉旺镇
Yeah, I know. Bliss. Yeah. Lavande?
拉旺镇 法语薰衣草的意思 - 对
Lavande? French for lavender. - Yep.
蓝色薰衣草 真好...绿色薰衣草
Lavender's blue, dilly, dilly. Lavender's green.
蓝色薰衣草 真好... - 别胡闹了 你这个老...
Lavender's blue, dilly, dilly - Stop fucking around, you old--
绿色薰衣草 - 杰克逊 他病了
Lavender's green - Oh, Jackson. He's not well.
他受了巨大的震惊 - 我是国王时...
He's had a massive shock. - When I am king...
得了吧 他在胡闹 拿痴呆症当借口
Fuck that. He's taking the piss. Hiding behind his dementia.
他刚才就认出我了 - 我宝刀未老啊
He knew who I was a second ago. - Still got it.
瑞弗去了拉旺镇
Lavande. River's gone there.
不...瑞弗死了
No. No, River's dead.
如果你不告诉我你知道些什么 他可能真的会死
Well, maybe he will be if you don't tell me what you know.
我在哪
Where am I?
这是谁的房♥间 - 不 你在...
Whose room is this? - No. You're at a s--
大卫 你在一个安全屋 - 什么
David, you're at a safe house. - What?
对 瑞弗带你来的 - 瑞弗
Yes. River brought you here. - River?
来 坐 坐下吧
Here, sit. Come on.
我不明白...我...
I don't understand. I don't understand. I--
有一个人 长得很像瑞弗 我把他击毙了
There was a man. He was like River and I shot him.
我知道你是清醒的 我知道你认得我
I know you're in there. And I know you know who I am.
瑞弗...独自出外勤
River-- River is alone out in the field.
听着 他虽然是你孙子 但他碰巧也是我手下的特工
Now, he might be your grandson, but he happens to be my fucking joe.
所以他在对付什么人 为什么 他卷进什么事里了
So who is he up against and why? What's he walking into?
我尽量保护他了 我总是努力保护他
I tried to protect him. I always tried to protect him.
你相信我 罗丝 不是吗
You believe me, don't you, Rose?
他把你当成一个80岁的死人
He's just mistaken you for a dead 80-year-old.
也许我该扇他一耳光 - 有点同情心吧 杰克逊
Maybe I should just give him a slap. - Have a heart, Jackson.
我有 直到我在他手下干活
I did. Till I worked for him.
你要走了
So you're going now?
我要去查他什么时候 为什么去法国
I'm gonna find out when and why he was in France.
同时呢
And in the meantime,
如果他想起任何有用的信息就告诉我
if he remembers anything useful, let me know.
你知道拉旺镇吗
Do you know Lavande?
不知道
No.
游客不多
There aren't many tourists, you know.
你是游客吗
Are you a tourist?
我 不是 我找朋友
Me? No. Looking for a friend.
你是英国人吧
You're British, right?
对 抱歉
Yes, sorry.
没关系 你要在这里下车吗
No, that's fine. Shall I drop you here?
好 - 下吗
Yes.
(德士 巴黎)
那么...
95欧元 谢谢
95 euros, please.
不用找了
Keep the change.
谢谢 希望你找到你的朋友
Thank you. I hope you find your friend.
谢谢 回头见
Thank you. See you later.
祝你愉快
Have a nice day.
坦率 信任 安全 缺一不可
Openness, trust, security. You cannot have the one without the other.
二...
Two...
三者缺一不可 我明白了
You can't have one without the other two. I see.
犯了错误的话 我们必须挺身而出
Where mistakes were made, we must hold up our hands.
不是字面上的意思 但大家明白的
Not literally, but you get the picture.
好了 我很欣赏的是 我们的大部分工作是秘密完成的
Now, I appreciate that most of our work is conducted in the shadows.
但有时我觉得来点透明度挺好
But sometimes I feel it's good to let a little light in,
因为这样我们能学会做得更好
because that's actually how we learn to do better.
我们只有在最佳状态才能最好地...
And it's only when we're at our best, that we can best our--
我猜你得接电♥话♥ - 不是我的
I presume you need to get that. - Not mine.
什么...是...
What-- Is it...
该死 是我的
Shit. Is it mine?
确实是我...真尴尬 不是吗
It is mi-- I'm s-- That's embarrassing, isn't it?
真是...我刚...新手♥机♥ 我没...
It's really-- I just-- It's a new phone, so I didn't--
我以为设置了计时器 但其实是倒计时
And I thought I set a timer, but in fact, it's a countdown.
很容易的
It's easily done.
对 但刚好15分钟 刚好 所以是...
Yeah, but bang on 15 minutes. Bang on. So that's--
反馈...
Well, feedback f--
我觉得时间不对 - 你说得对
Well, I don't think it's the right time. - No, you're right.
我可以改短一些 - 我是说现在不合适
I can make it shorter. - As in the wrong moment.
我们面对的威胁级别太高了 你得签这些文件
Our threat levels are critical. You need to sign these.
是给家属的慰问信和支持
They are letters of condolence and support to the families.
好 没问题
Yes, of course.
你觉得现在排除 另一起爆♥炸♥案威胁是不是太早
Would you say it's too early to rule out another bomb threat?
是的...
Yes. Yes.
可以说
In some ways,
随机的无动机袭击 比背后有意识形态的更糟糕
a random and motiveless attack is worse than an ideological one
因为没有线索
in that there are no leads.
听着 戴安娜 我很感激你
Well, listen, Diana, I do really appreciate you
在这件事上负起责任 处理当下事务
running with the ball on this, you know, dealing with the here and now.
但你一定得顾全大局
But you do have to understand that the big picture,
从长远来看 是...
long-range strategy, that's--
是...我的责任
that's what-- that's me.
当然 - 是我的工作
Well, yeah. - That's where I come in,
因为这是我的职务 - 是的
because that's where I'm from. - Yeah.
私底下说 这地方的“企业文化”
And between you and I, the culture of this place
需要大规模整改 是吧
needs to change dramatically. Yeah?
其实很有意思 正是这个提议让我得到这个职位的
In fact, funny enough, that was actually the pitch that put me behind this desk.
对 我明白
No, I understand.
是 你说明白 但你赞同吗
Yes, you say you understand, but are we in agreement?
原则上赞同 我只是...
In principle, yes. I'm just f--
我只是指出我们当下的反应
I'm just flagging that our response in the here and now
可能会和新方法一起改变
may alter with this new approach.
是...我相信你 和所有其他人都会适应得很好
Yes. Yes. Well, I am sure you and everybody else will adapt admirably.
你们好 不好意思
Bonjour. Excusez-moi.
抱歉 不好意思
I'm sorry for... excuse me.
抱歉 吓到...你的狗了
I'm sorry for... scaring... your dog.
你能帮我指路吗 白俄♥罗♥斯♥咖啡馆在哪
Can you help me, where is the cafe 'Le Blanc Russe'?
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表