剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
但是幸好我赌马赢了
But luckily, the right horse came in.
所以我拿回了枪 斯劳部门安全了 双赢
So I've got the gun back and the house is safe. Win, win.
所以你赌博了 - 迫不得已
So you gambled? - I had to gamble.
当然了 这是一种病 你身不由己
Course you did. It's a disease. You can't help yourself.
你是这么想自己的吧 - 去你的
Projecting much? - Fuck you.
是枪声吗 - 不是
Is that a gun? - No.
是
Yes.
来 大卫
Come on along, David.
什么情况
What?
快...走啊
Go! Go, go! Move!
站住 警♥察♥ - 别做傻事
Stop. Police! - Don't do anything stupid.
他有枪
He is armed.
好 - 不要再靠近了
Okay. - Don't come any closer.
放下武器
Put your weapons down!
冷静... - 把枪放下
Easy, easy. - Put your gun down!
他有枪 - 退下 否则我毙了他
He's armed. - Back off, or I shoot him.
我不知道另一个人在哪
I don't know where the other guy is.
军情五处 把枪放下...
MI5, put your fucking guns down! Put your guns down now!
都把枪放下 都放下
Lower your weapons! Put your guns down!
把枪放下
Put your guns down!
别冲动 冷静点
Calm down! Easy!
该...
Oh, sh--
该死的
Oh, shit.
好 这就行了
All right, that's it.
该死
Shit.
我中弹了 - 堵回去
I've been hit. - Put it back.
我们需要一支枪
We need a gun.
书桌里有一支
There's one in the desk.
左边第三个抽屉 - 我中弹了
Third drawer down on the left. - I've been shot.
冷静 - 别让我失血过多
No, calm down. - Don't let me bleed out.
冷静 - 我不想死
Calm down. - I don't wanna die.
锁着呢 天啊
It's locked. Oh, my God.
我不想死 - 钥匙在壁炉框上
I don't wanna die. - The key's on the mantelpiece.
我来帮忙吧 - 我看看
Shall I help? - Let me see.
老天 我把钥匙弄掉了 - 天啊 糟糕 就在你脚旁边
God, I've dropped the bloody thing now. - Oh, God. Oh, no. It's just by your foot.
把枪放下 放下武器
Put your gun down! Lower your weapon!
都把枪放下 这是命令
Put your guns down! That's an order!
他不是威胁 他是人♥质♥ - 她说什么
He's not a threat! He is a hostage! - What is she saying?
把枪放下 这是我的直接命令
Put your gun down. That's a direct order from me.
他要去见局长
He's going to First Desk.
都把武器放下
Lower your weapons!
把武器放下
Put your weapons down!
她在说什么 - 叫他们放下武器
What is she saying? - To lower their weapons.
别放下 把枪端起来 他有枪
Don't lower-- Keep them up! He's got a gun!
总部下令击毙你 - 什么
There's a shoot to kill out on you. - What?
为什么... - 手雷
Why the f-- - Grenade!
有手雷
Grenade!
瑞弗
River!
在我外套里
It's in my jacket!
脱掉外套 你...等等 - 我来搞定
Get the jacket off. Just-- Hold on. - I've got it.
瑞弗 别动 过来 - 离我远点
River, stop it! Come here! - Get off of me!
把手拿开 别碍事 - 请快走开啊
Move your hands out the way! - Just please get the fuck away!
路易莎 快离开 - 把手拿开 别碍...
Louisa, just get the fuck away. - Get your hands out the--
伤得重吗
Is it bad?
只是擦伤而已 甚至不是枪伤
It's just a scratch. It's not even from a bullet.
才不是擦伤 - 找到了
It's not a scratch. - There it is.
好 在这里 - 我不想死
Okay, here it is. - I don't wanna die.
楼下是谁 - 某个拿着枪大块头
Who's down there? - Some big fucker with a gun.
干掉特工车队的人
The guy that took out the Dog convoy.
打不开...
It won't open. It won't open.
往左扯动几下
Jiggle it to the left.
你来...
You do it! You do it!
好 有子弹吗 - 给我 我会用
Right, is it loaded? - Give it to me! I can work it.
我不知道枪里是否有子弹 - 不要...别...
I don't know if it's loaded. - Don't-- No, don't--
见鬼... - 你这个蠢货
Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me! - Oh, you bloody fool!
我们不能待在这里 这是坐以待毙
Well, we can't stay here. We're sitting ducks.
击毙卡特怀特的命令撤销了
Cartwright shoot to kill rescinded.
所有单位搜寻主要目标:白人男性
All units searching for primary target. IC1 male.
你为什么总是独自跑开逞英雄
Why do you always run off by yourself, trying to be a hero?
让开 - 没那么简单
Out the way! - It's more complicated than that.
我们现在别争这个好吗 - 我...什么...
Can we not do this now, please, okay? - I-- What--
我会解释一切...
I'll explain everything--
等等...不对...
Wait, no, wait, no.
不对 他朝车站方向去了
No, he's heading to the station.
车站 - 好 行动...
The station! - All right. Move, move!
现在不是泡茶的时候 你个怪胎
Not the time to make tea, you fucking weirdo!
让开
Get out the way!
让开 让一让...
Get out the way, move! Move!
快...
Move, move, move.
让开 - 搞什么...
Move! - What the--
这里 来 - 不行 大卫
Here, come. - No, David.
来 - 不对 是这边
Come on. - No, this way.
不 我不想藏起来
No, I don't want to go into hiding.
你在这里是安全的 - 我们不能藏起来
You'll be safe down here. - We're not hiding.
我们来设置一次伏击 就像以前那样 对吧 来 坐下
We'll set an ambush. Just like the old days, yeah? Come on, just sit down.
准备好了
It's ready.
不行 少了两发子弹 - 对 三发够了
No, there's two bullets missing. - Yeah, well, three is enough.
不能冒开空枪的险 继续找
You cannot risk firing that with an empty chamber. Keep looking.
军情五处 让路
MI5, clear a path!
让一让 别挡路 让开
Move! Get out the way! Move!
继续追 - 军情五处的 让开
Keep going. - MI5 coming through. Move!
让开
Move!
走
Go!
该死
Fuck.
快过去...
Go, go, go.
搞定他了吗 - 打中了 但他还没死
Did you get him? - Yeah, but he's still out there.
我们拿到了兰姆的枪 但丢了一发子弹
We've got Lamb's gun, but there's a bullet missing.
听着 我再出去 把这扇门堵住 伏低身子
Look, I'm going back out there. Block this door and stay low.
枪给我 我枪法更准 - 我已经打中他一次了
Give me the gun. I'm a better shot. - I've already got him once.
我之前救过你 我能再救一次
I saved your arse before. I can do it again.
雪莉 我能搞定
Shirley, I got this.
快
Move!
一层 快
One floor! Move.
枪
Gun.
枪 - 好
Gun! - Okay.
我找到子弹了
I found it.
不 别去...
No, don't. Don't!
怎么说的来着
What was it again?
当你被追捕时 静止不动
When you're being pursued, stand still.
干得漂亮 儿子
Good job, Son.
你往我的兜帽里放了个手雷
You just put a grenade in my hood.
别管我叫儿子
Don't fucking "Son" me.
他往这边走了
He's gone this way.
瑞弗
River?
他从那里下去了 就是那里
He's gone down there. Right there.
好
Okay.
我搭晚一些的火车好了 - 闭嘴
I'll take the later train. - Shut up.
那人到底是谁啊
Who the fuck is that?
我爸
My dad.
手铐 - 你说什么
Handcuffs. - I beg your pardon.
第二个抽屉 书桌里
Second drawer down. In the desk.
喂
Yeah?
你得看一样东西 立刻
You need to see something. Now.
你在哪
Where are you?
在家 - 好
Home. - Yeah.
别离开 我这就来
Sit tight. I'm on my way.
卡特怀特呢 - 他在洗手间里
Cartwright? - He's in the bathroom.
我要打给总部
I'm gonna call the Park.
如果他挣脱了 就用枪打他
If he gets himself free, shoot him.
打软的地方 让他失血过多
Somewhere soft, so he bleeds out.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表