剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
我要以妨碍调查罪逮捕你 起来
I'm taking you in for obstructing an investigation. Get up.
不了 我在这里挺好 谢了
Nah, I'm good here, thanks.
我还得无所事事一整天呢
I got a full day of fuck all to get through.
我即将呼叫一车特工来
Well, the carload of Dogs I'm about to call
他们可能会打扰你的清闲
might get in the way of that.
我可不希望人们认为
Well, I wouldn't want people to think
他们不得不派一群男人 来做一个女人的工作
they had to send a bunch of men to do a woman's job.
好了 手铐就没必要了吧 拜托
Now, cuffs won't be necessary. Come on.
我可不愿冒险 放任看起来像巴士色狼的人不管
I'd rather not take any chances with a man who looks like he gropes people on buses.
你对我外表的评价真伤人
You're being hurtful about my appearance.
我可能不得不向人事部投诉
I might have to call HR.
听着 我明白你为什么生气
Look, I get why you're angry.
你不得不对泰维纳说瑞弗死了
You would have told Taverner that River was dead,
结果她摆摆手 你就得回去跟她说
and she did a little jig and now you gotta go back and tell her
最麻烦的特工活得好好的
that the most troublesome agent is alive and well
而且不知所踪 鬼知道在做什么
and in the wind doing fuck knows what.
所以作为补偿 我愿意把大卫卡特怀特交给你
So, by way of amends, I'm happy to give you David Cartwright.
为什么
Why would you do that?
因为去总部就像进了宜家
Because going to the Park is like being in IKEA.
永远出不来了
You can never get out of the fucking place.
那带路吧
Go on then.
我的样子像个蠢货吗
Do I look like an idiot?
谈论你的外貌会给我惹上各种麻烦
You know, talking about your looks could get me into all sorts of trouble.
你愿意出♥卖♥♥♥大卫卡特怀特 来避免自己被捕
You'd burn David Cartwright to avoid being taken in yourself?
瑞弗是我的特工 但卡特怀特是个人♥渣♥
River's my joe. But Cartwright's a piece of shit.
一想到他被关在地下牢房♥里 我就爽得不行
The idea of him sitting in a basement cell stirs my nethers.
他在哪
Where is he?
嘿
Hey.
嘿 抱歉
Hey, apologies.
为什么道歉
What for?
我没意识到你是特工
Well, I didn't realize you were a Dog.
我是说 你显然不是走狗特工
I mean, obviously you're not a dog.
你把翅膀收在哪了
Where did you park your wings?
我是说你是个天使
Meaning you're an angel.
我怕你万一以为我暗示你是海鸥或乌鸦
In case you thought I was implying you were a seagull or a crow.
但你的腿这么长 更像是火烈鸟 对吧
But with those legs, you're more of a flamingo, aren't ya?
嘿
Hey!
我反正有女朋友了 所以你输了
Well, I've actually got a girlfriend anyway, so you lose.
我可以把手铐滑脱 所以...
I can just slip this off, so...
你又输一局
double lose.
嗨 - 嗨
Hi. - Hi.
吉提 你是吉提吗
Giti? Is it Giti?
是吉提吗 是了 - 对
Is it Giti? It is. - Yeah.
不 请...坐吧
No, please. Please, sit down.
请坐 这里没有级别一说
Sit down. No hierarchy here.
大家是个集体 我个人认为
All is one, I like to think to myself.
就是戴安娜泰维纳 把你推荐给了我 因为你...
It's just Diana Taverner commended you to me for your--
你调查“随时待命的身份”所做的工作
The work you did on the cold body case.
我想对你说非常感谢
And I wanted to say thank you very much.
谢谢 原来是个错误 真是大大松了一口气
Thank you. Such a relief it was a glitch.
是的...对
Yes. Yes, it was. Yeah.
不管让我们所有人都紧张了一下
Gave us all a bit of a scare though for a minute.
我无意导致任何不必要的恐慌
I didn't mean to cause any unnecessary panic.
不...完全有必要
Oh, no, no. Totally necessary.
我们必须探查任何可能性
I mean, we've got to explore every possibility.
其实这让我想 因为...
And in fact, that actually got me to thinking, because
我认为最好再查一次档案
I thought it would be a very good idea to double-check the archives
看看是否有其他错误
for any other glitches, you know.
“随时待命的身份”项目中是否有异常
Anomalies in the cold body program.
好
Okay.
我确实也是这样向她提议的
I did actually suggest that to her.
副局长 - 是吗
Second Desk. - Did you?
她说我最好还是回来做当下的工作
And she said I'd be better placed on current duties.
是吗 好
Did she? Yeah.
当然 她说得很对 以她的立场来看
Well, she's absolutely right, of course. From her perspective.
她在负责一线行动 不是吗
I mean, she's running live ops, isn't she?
出了韦斯特艾克斯的事 她顾不上
And with Westacres ongoing, she doesn't have the bandwidth
怎么说呢 推测性调查这些事
for this kind of, what should we say, speculative investigation.
但我顾得上 我希望你直接向我汇报
But I do and I would like you to report direct to me.
我愿意
I'd love to.
“愿意”这个词可能不合适 - 对 可能是
Love is probably the wrong word. - Yeah, probably.
但她没意见的 对吗 - 对 这有点...
It will be okay with her, won't it? - Yeah, that's a bit--
我不想惹上任何麻烦
I don't want to get in any trouble.
不会...此事就别让第三人知道了
No, no, no, keep this between ourselves, I think.
保密是一种优秀的勇气
Discretion being the better part of valor.
你会让我们提前避免可能的麻烦
And you'll be getting us ahead of any potential trouble,
这真的是帮大忙了
which would be a big help in fact.
如果有任何我可以做的事 来帮助实现这一目标
So if there's anything that I can do to facilitate that,
请告诉我
please do tell me.
你先请
Please, after you.
你之前来过这里吗 - 没有
Have you been in here before? - I haven't.
你见过莫莉吗 - 没有
Have you met Molly? - No.
她可有趣了...
A lot of fun. A lot of fun.
你好 莫莉 - 你好 黄鼠狼
Hello, Molly. - Hello, Weasel.
“黄鼠狼”是指我们这些
Weasel's a term they use to refer to those of us
用游戏程序来精炼长♥期♥策略的人
that use gaming programs to refine long-term strategy.
就是这个意思
That's actually what that means.
你在我眼里永远是黄鼠狼
You'll always be a Weasel to me.
好了 莫莉 我是局长 好吗
Yeah, Molly, I'm First Desk, all right?
还用这个词不合适吧
Not appropriate, is it?
好了 随时待命的身份 - 是
So, cold bodies? - Yes.
对 这是吉提 她认为自己 找到了一个和韦斯特艾克斯案相关的身份
Yes, Giti here thinks that she may have found one connected to Westacres.
我希望她再核查一遍
So, what I'd like her to do is to double-check that there aren't
没有老旧的随时待命的身份在被公开使用
any of our old cold bodies out there in the world being used.
你理解吧
You understand?
如果你能带她参观一下这里
If you wouldn't mind affording her the run of this place,
并尽可能地帮助她 那我就太感激了
facilitating in any way that you can, I'd appreciate that.
谢谢 非常感谢你 吉提 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you so much, Giti. Thank you.
我已经厌倦了局长和副局长之间的游戏
I've had enough of games between First and Second Desk.
对 我也是 很有意思
Yeah, me too. Well, it's funny.
很有意思 因为你觉得谁会赢
It's funny, because who do you think comes first in that?
我说局长和副局长的时候 你觉得...
You know, when I say First Desk and then I say Second Desk, who do you think--
戴安娜泰维纳
Diana Taverner.
娜塔莎
Natasha!
你是谁
Who are you?
你就是想跟我谈的人
Are you the person who's been wanting to talk to me?
拿着枪的人是我们 所以我们来提问
We're the ones with the gun. So, we ask the questions here.
好
Okay.
你看起来像林木区的人
You look like someone from Les Arbres.
你有一本有他照片的护照 而你不是他
You have a passport with his photo in, and you're not him.
你在那里做什么
What were you doing there?
我猜既然他一直拿枪指着我
I'm guessing from the fact that he keeps pointing that at me
你们应该不太喜欢这个人
that you didn't like this guy very much.
也许我告诉你们他无法再伤人
So, maybe he'll put it down when I tell you
因为他死了 他就会把枪放下吧
that he can't hurt anyone anymore because he's dead.
他为什么还不把枪放下
Why is he not putting the gun down?
他是我儿子
He was my son.
他怎么死的
How did he die?
他冒充我去了我爷爷家
He turned up at my grandfather's pretending to be me
因为他想把我爷爷淹死在浴池里
because he was going to drown him in a bath.
但我爷爷开枪把他打死了
But then my grandfather shot him.
这个结局是注定的
It was bound to end that way.
毕竟有那样的父亲
With a father like that.
听着 好了
Look, right.
我是军情五处的 明白吗
I'm MI5. Okay?
英国情报处
The British security service.
我们不在乎
We don't care.
你...走吧
You-- Just go.
是
Yes.
听着...
Look, look.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表