剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
你是说凯奇
Do you mean KayZee?
你认识他
You know him then?
看情况 有钱吗
Depends, is there money in it?
可能有
Well, there could be.
那预支一笔呗
How about an advance then?
我身上没现金
I don't have any cash on me.
我觉得你没有能告诉我的信息
And you know, I don't think you've got anything to tell me.
我们可以陪你去提款机
Well, we can walk you to a cashpoint.
我够丑的了 不怕被打脸 你呢
I'm ugly enough I don't mind getting hit in the face. How about you?
恋童癖
Paedo.
你好 麻烦鬼
Hello, trouble.
我要见面
I need a meet.
三号♥洗衣店
Launderette number three.
如果我有更重要的事呢
What if I've got something more important to do?
你没有
You don't.
我看着老头子呢
I have eyes on the old man.
好 干掉他
Okay, so take him out.
他正处于公共场所
He's in public now.
故意让他发现有人跟踪 他会紧张 试图躲起来
Let him know he's being followed. He'll get nervous, try and hide.
在别人看不到的地方动手 然后去杀卡特怀特
Kill him out of sight, then move on to Cartwright.
舞者布莱恩
Dancer Blaine?
给你准备了一件小商品
Got a bit of merchandise for you.
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
没有人
No one.
你怎么知道我的
How do you know about me?
我是军情五处的
I'm MI5.
这是在耍花招
Is this a sting?
我一上来就告诉你我是军情五处的 不算是耍花招吧
Not much of a sting if I tell you I'm MI5 from the off, right?
有道理
Fair point.
好吧
All right.
知道人们为什么叫我舞者吗
Do you know why they call me Dancer?
因为你喜欢在舞厅里跳舞
'Cause you're into ballroom dancing?
还因为我能察觉到危险并优雅地躲开
And also because I sense danger and dance right around it.
为军情五处的官员服务 我觉得会惹上麻烦
Now, serving MI5 officer, well, that screams trouble to me.
你为什么想卖♥♥给我一支枪
Why do you want to sell me a gun?
我需要钱 急需 - 那去抢银行啊
I need money, right and fast. - So, rob a bank.
如果你不想收这支枪 没关系 我去别处卖♥♥
If you don't want the gun, fine by me. I'll take it elsewhere.
你不会的 你需要钱
No, you won't. You need the cash.
这是我叫舞者的另一个原因
That's the other thing about being a dancer.
我学会了看透别人 预估对方的行动
You learn to read people. Anticipate their moves.
我能看出你心地善良
And I can tell you've got a good heart.
但你走投无路了
But you're all out of moves.
贝雷塔M9
Beretta M9.
于1985年胜过了西格绍尔P226 成为美军的
Beat out the Sig Sauer P226 to become the primary sidearm
主要随身武器 直至今日
of the US Army from 1985 to present.
三千 - 它值五千
Three grand. - It's worth five.
对 没错 我可以卖♥♥到五千 这就是赚钱的机制
Yeah. No, I can sell it for five. That's how profit works.
好吧 四千五 - 三千
All right, four and a half. - Three.
四千 - 三千
Four. - Three.
三千五 - 三千
Three and a half. - Three.
三千 - 很好
Three. - Perfect.
谈得不错
Great negotiating.
今年之内 你随时过来就好
Any time this year would be great.
有人跟踪我
Picked up a tail.
你在哪
Where are you?
带着尾巴远离你
Leading them away from you.
可能是因为我在查的案子 我在找一个13岁的孩子
Could be a case I'm working looking for a 13-year-old.
离家出走
Runaway.
惹上了不好的团体 我刚刚质问了其中几位
Got mixed up with the wrong crowd. Just faced some of them down.
可能是他们 - 不是
Could be them. - It's not.
昨晚有人试图做掉大卫卡特怀特
Someone tried to whack David Cartwright last night.
该死 谁
Shit. Who?
我不知道 但老不死的用霰弹枪把他崩了
I don't know, but the old bastard blew him away with a shotgun.
有人来找你吗 - 还没有
Anyone come looking for you? - Not yet.
我会去二号♥备用点
I'll head to fallback number two.
我叫下等马从市场开始跟着你
I'll have the Slow Horses follow you from the market
以防你的尾巴有所行动
in case your tail makes a move.
你给我回电了真好
Nice of you to call me back.
兰姆打过电♥话♥ 他需要我们 为他跟坏人山姆查普曼见面做支援
Lamb called. He needs us as a backup for a meet with Bad Sam Chapman.
他说从市场开始跟着他 去二号♥备用点
He said to tail him from the market to fallback number two.
好 那是旧修车厂
Yeah, that's the old garage.
我正好离那里不远 好 我尽快过去
Actually, I'm not far. All right, be there soon as.
一定要带着枪来
Make sure you come packing heat.
不 你带不了
Oh, no. You can't.
闭嘴
Shut up.
雪莉
Shirley!
雪莉
Shirley!
该死的 你还想引起更多人的注意吗
Fucking hell. Do you wanna draw any more attention?
查普曼在前方180米处
Chapman's 200 yards ahead.
好吧 尾巴在哪
All right. Where's the tail?
我以为我看到他了 但他消失了
I thought I saw him, but he's disappeared.
也许看到我来 他就溜了
Probably saw me coming and scarpered.
你的帽子把他吓跑了吧
I mean, that hat would do it.
该死
Shit.
你还好吗 - 不好
Are you all right? - No.
该死的
Fucking hell.
该死的
Fucking hell.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我还好
I'm all right.
可恶
Fuck.
快接听...
Come on, come on, come on.
我似乎甩不掉他
I can't seem to shake him.
终止会面 - 不 继续走
Abort. - No, keep moving.
我马上到 - 好
I'll be there. - Okay.
出来吧 老家伙
Come out, old man.
结束了 出来
It's over. Let's go.
你们还好吗
You all right?
给 扶他起来 上德士
Here, get him up and in the cab.
我来处理车祸受害者
I'll deal with the roadkill.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表