剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
我很遗憾你的儿子死了 但我必须查清他是谁
I'm sorry about your son, but I need to know who he was.
我们叫你走 快走
You've been asking to leave, now leave.
别再拿枪指着我了
You really need to stop pointing that at me. Okay?
他们是谁
Who are they?
他们以为你是伯特兰
They think you are Bertrand.
是 可我不是伯特兰 对吗 你能告诉他们吗
Right. But I'm not Bertrand, am I? Can you tell them that?
你自己说去 - 我...好吧 听着
Tell them yourself. - I'm-- All right, look.
听我说好吗
Listen to me, all right?
看见这个了吗 这个人
You see this? You see this man?
站你儿子旁边的
The one next to your son?
看见了 - 他之前也在林木区 是吧
Yeah. - He was at Les Arbres too, right?
对吗 - 是的
Yeah? - Yeah.
你们知道伦敦爆♥炸♥案吗 商场那个
Well, you know the bomb in London? The one at the shops?
他干的
That was him.
他引爆的炸♥弹♥
He set that off.
可能还会有爆♥炸♥案发生
And that could happen again.
所以你们得告诉我这些人是谁
So, you need to tell me who these people are
我在哪能找到他们
and where I can find them.
凯瑟琳 我是路易莎 又是我
Catherine, it's Louisa. Again.
新的特工头子艾玛弗莱特正往你家去呢
Emma Flyte, new head Dog, is on her way to you.
她要抓大卫卡特怀特 你得把他弄出去 趁她...
She's after David Cartwright. You need to get him out before she--
该死
Oh, shit.
不好意思
Excuse me?
打扰了 嗨
Excuse me? Hi.
真对不起 但好像有人跟踪我
I'm really sorry, but I think someone's following me.
你能陪我走到街尾吗
Do you think you could just walk with me to the end of the road?
我没看见有人啊
I can't see anyone.
那人可能藏起来了
They're probably hiding.
我...刚才在商店里 出来后
I just-- I was in the shop earlier and I came back out,
我以为他走了 但他又紧跟着我
and I thought he had disappeared, but then he was right behind me again.
不是他吧
Not him, is it?
不是 那个人...年轻得多
No. This guy is just-- He's much younger.
他的眼睛很可怕 他很危险
He's got really scary eyes, and he's just really dangerous.
好吧 你走运了 因为我是情报部门的
Okay. Well, you're in luck, 'cause I'm with the security services.
谢天谢地 能走了吗
Thank God. Can we walk?
我的同事会处理的 - 好
My colleague will deal with it. - Okay.
太好了 谢谢 - 好
Great. Thank you. - Okay.
一切可好 - 还好...
Is everything all right? - Yeah. Yeah,
我刚才在跟你的同事聊
I was just speaking to your colleague.
我以为有人跟踪我 但看来没有
I thought someone was following me, but they're not.
所以是... - 你确定
So, it's all-- - You sure?
确定 谢谢 老天 - 你看起来很眼熟
Yeah. Thank you. Fuck's sake. - You look familiar.
天啊 你在女人遇到危险时跟她调情
Wow. Vulnerable woman and you're trying it on?
不 天啊 不是...我感觉我们在哪见过而已
No. God, no. No. I just feel like we've met. That is all.
好 你省省吧 趁我还没报♥警♥
Right. You just stop right there before I report you.
明白吗 - 明白
Okay? - Yeah.
现在你要跟踪我吗
So now you're following me?
我只是想帮忙 天啊
Just tryna help, man.
我是艾玛弗莱特 总部的保安队长
Emma Flyte. Head of security for the Park.
请出示一下证件好吗
Can I see some ID, please?
有何贵干 - 你可以让我进去
How can I help? - You can let me inside.
你有搜查令吗
Do you have a warrant?
你还是情报处的人
You're still a member of the service,
也就是说你受我的管辖
which means you're subject to my jurisdiction.
也就是说我不需要搜查令
Which means I don't need a warrant.
可我不久前辞职了
Except I resigned a while ago.
是 并没有
Yes. Not exactly.
你递交了辞呈 但文书工作似乎停滞了
You handed in your resignation, but the paperwork seems to have stalled.
提醒我一下 你还在拿工资吗
Remind me, are you still receiving a salary?
在拿 但没有花
Receiving, not spending.
无所谓 你依然在职 开门吧
Doesn't matter. You're on the books, so open up.
...韦斯特艾克斯爆♥炸♥案调查进展
...updates on the progress of the Westacres investigation
代理专员...
is the Deputy Commissioner...
看来你还在关注时事啊
Still keeping a hand in, I see.
我关注新闻又不犯法
I'm allowed to keep up with the news.
公♥寓♥不错 - 谢谢
Nice flat. - Thank you.
这一带也很安静
Quiet area too.
你还喜欢读书
And you're a reader.
毁掉一本好书最快的东西 莫过于大量背景噪音了
Nothing spoils a good book faster than a lot of background noise.
还是不速之客更快
Unless it's unwelcome visitors.
说到客人 他在哪 - 谁
Talking of visitors, where is he? - Who?
大卫卡特怀特
David Cartwright.
大...我有20多年 没见过大卫卡特怀特了 所以...
Dav-- I haven't seen David Cartwright in over 20 years, so--
请别进去
Please don't go in there.
他为什么会...
Why would he--
我叫你别进来了
I asked you not to come in here.
我不喜欢陌生人进我的卧室
I don't like strangers in my bedroom.
不好意思
Excuse me.
抱歉 这是演哪一出西区闹剧啊
I'm sorry, but are we in some sort of West End farce?
老天爷
Oh, for God's sake.
这门为什么锁着
Why is this locked?
没锁 只是比较紧
It's not. It's just stiff.
你必须轻轻开 否则就会这样 看吧
You have to open it gently or that happens. See?
我可能塞太多东西进去了
I've probably put too much in here.
听着 谁跟你说他在这里
Look, who told you he was here?
杰克逊兰姆
Jackson Lamb.
他叫你来一定是为了烦我
Oh, well, he'll have sent you here purely to distress me.
我们意见不合
We've had a falling out.
恐怕你被利用了 弗莱特小姐
I'm afraid you've been used, Miss Flyte.
稍等
Just a moment.
祝你早日找到大卫
Good luck with finding David.
你应该问问他的孙子瑞弗他在哪
You should try asking his grandson, River, where he is.
好了 我一会儿回来
All right. Back in a bit.
你也许该留着那支枪
You know, it might be an idea to hold on to that gun.
每个人都是目标
Everyone's a target.
韦斯特艾克斯案后 我们不知道 下一次袭击会发生在何时 何地
Post-Westacres, we don't know where or when the next attack will come.
戴上你的耳机 闭嘴
Put your headphones in, and shut the fuck up.
卖♥♥枪会遭报应的
It's bad karma to sell it.
还挂着圣诞装饰才会遭报应
It's bad karma to have the Christmas decorations still up.
武器流入街头和基于金属箔装饰品的迷信
Weapons on the street versus tinsel-based superstition.
还真是一模一样呢
Yeah, exactly the same.
听着 我也不想卖♥♥ 但我别无选择
Look, I don't want to be doing this, but I've got no choice.
凯茜已经注意到未付的账单了
Cassie's already noticing the unpaid bills.
真是一场噩梦 - 你自作自受
It's a fucking nightmare. - Of your own creation.
听着 我把这件事解决就戒赌
Look, I sort this, and I'm done.
这次是真的
For real this time.
嗨 你能下楼来帮帮我吗
Hi. Can you come down and help me?
滚蛋
Fuck off.
何需要帮助
Ho wants help.
除非是帮他自杀 否则我没兴趣
Unless it's with assisting his suicide, I'm not interested.
听着 我被铐在健身器械上了
Look, I'm handcuffed to my weights machine.
他被铐在健身器械上了 值得一看
He's handcuffed to his weight machine. Worth a look.
这是个意外还是你手♥淫♥的一个环节
Was this an accident or part of a wanking game?
是弗莱特干的
It was Flyte.
她真厉害
Good on her.
我就不问为什么了 因为我确定是你活该
I'm not gonna bother asking why, 'cause I'm sure it was deserved.
我说 你到底帮不帮我
Look, are you gonna help me?
不帮
No.
你干什么
What are you doing?
至少铐他一晚上 或铐到他拉在裤子里啊
I mean, at least leave him there overnight or till he shits himself.
我必须帮他
I have to help him.
你才不必呢
No, you don't.
你想知道我为什么要放了他吗
Do you want to know why I'm going to free him?
我想知道你为什么用匕♥首♥抵着我的喉咙
I want to know why you're holding a knife to my throat.
我被安排到这里之前
Well, before I was assigned here,
我被强行戴上手铐 绑在椅子上长达72小时
I was handcuffed against my will and tied to a chair for 72 hours.
所以他被铐着令我感到不安
So, I find him being cuffed triggering.
好 明白了
Okay. Got it.
你被铐着的时候发生了什么
What happened while you were handcuffed?
一个人威胁说要给我开膛
A man threatened to cut open my stomach.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表