剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
好了 交出来
Come on, hand it over.
你打给谁了
Who'd you call?
儿童热♥线♥
Childline.
答得好
Nice.
好了
Well...
我希望你不要对可能出现的人太过依恋
I just hope you're not too attached to anyone who might show up.
还有几节台阶
There's some more stairs.
对 好了
There. Okay.
我去给你泡杯茶 - 不用 水正好开了
I'm going to make you a cup of tea. - No, kettle's just boiled.
我来吧 我... - 没关系 我...
I'll do it. I-- - No, it's okay. I--
大卫
David. David?
你是谁 - 莫伊拉特加里安
Who are you? - Moira Tregorian.
我们曾在总部共事过 但我当时很年轻
We overlapped at the Park, but I was very junior then.
我去给你倒茶
I'll get you some tea,
然后你可以舒服地待在她的办公室里
and then you can make yourself comfortable up in her office.
我已经不在这里工作了
I don't work here anymore.
我也不会在这里太久了 我会回到属于我的地方
Nor do I for much longer. I shall be back where I belong.
兰姆先生在哪
Where's Mr. Lamb?
他去找查普曼了 看看他是否安全
He's gone to search for Chapman. Checking on him.
山姆会希望知道大卫安全了
Well, Sam will want to know that David's safe.
山姆有更重要的事要操心
Sam has bigger things to worry about.
他是他的传递员
He was his bagman.
我知道 - 凯瑟琳 你是否...
I know. - Catherine, did you--
嗨 你刚是不是打给我 我没接到
Hi. Did you give me a missed call?
我说了 我的手♥机♥在瑞弗那
I told you River has my phone.
瑞弗 他在哪 - 不好了
River. Where is he? - Shit.
再打给他 - 我的孙子在哪
Call him again. - Where's my boy?
他又关机了 - 什么...
He switched it off again. - What--
好 我去叫何来追踪
Okay, I'm gonna get Ho to trace it.
好 大卫
Yes. David...
这边请
this way.
看这个 叫其他人下来 他们都得看看
Check this out. Call the others down, they're gonna wanna see it.
追踪凯瑟琳的手♥机♥ - 她在楼上呢
Trace Catherine's phone. - She's upstairs.
各位 这里有动作大♥片♥的回放
Guys, live-action replay happening down here!
瑞弗拿着凯瑟琳的手♥机♥ 他刚刚打来电♥话♥ 然后关机了
River has Catherine's phone. He just called and then switched it off.
听着 我能查到他打来的位置
Look, I can trace where it was when he called you
但要花点时间 - 什么事
but it will take a while. - What?
瑞弗的车队被我们最爱的疯子袭击了
River's convoy got attacked by our favorite psycho.
搞什么
What the fuck?
他杀了两位特工
He just dropped two of those Dogs.
我知道 然后他劫走了瑞弗
I know, and then he busts River out,
就是说总部现在下达了击毙的命令
which means the Park have now issued a shoot to kill.
天啊 这是哪里
Jesus Christ. Where is that?
格雷舍姆街
It's on Gresham Street.
查出他把瑞弗带去了哪里
Find out where he's taken him.
你去哪 - 很快回来
Where are you going? - Back shortly.
我们现在可能是活靶子
We might be sitting targets here.
所以我才要出门 - 怎么 逃避当靶子
That's why I'm going. - What, to avoid being a target?
对了 我又重新上市了
I'm back on the market, by the way.
什么 - 性♥爱♥市场
What? - Sex market.
我发现阿金原来不存在
It turns out Kim didn't exist.
世上还有让你觉得难堪 而说不出口的话吗
What's the stuff that's too embarrassing for you to say out loud?
回来得挺快啊 又有货要卖♥♥
You're back quick. Got another item for me?
我要把枪赎回来
I need it back.
全在这里了 三千块
It's all there, three grand.
不行 我收♥货♥价是三千
Oh, no. I bought it for three,
出货要五千 - 我没有五千
I'm selling it for five. - Well, I haven't got five.
我只有你那三千 - 我不打折
I've only got the three. - Well, I don't do discounts.
听着 我可以明天再把枪送回来
Look, I can bring it back tomorrow.
你当这里是枪♥支♥图书馆 - 我只要求推迟这笔交易
What am I, a gun librarian? - I'm just asking to postpone the deal.
交易已经完成了 - 那就取消 别这么混♥蛋♥
We already did the deal. - Well, undo it then. Don't be a prick.
我的经商原则非常简单
I operate on a very simple business principle.
低买♥♥高卖♥♥
I sell items for more than I bought them.
我相信你一定经历过吧
I'm sure you've encountered this before.
标准商业惯例
Standard business practice.
我去哪弄额外的两千
Where the fuck am I supposed to find two extra grand?
隔壁就有个赌注登记人
There's a bookie's next door.
滚蛋吧
Now piss off.
嘿
Hey.
你是之前在凯瑟琳斯坦迪什公♥寓♥外的人
You were outside Catherine Standish's flat.
对 抱歉了
Yeah, sorry about that.
总部为什么下令击毙... - 你是情报处的
Why have the Park ordered a shoot to-- - You're Service?
斯劳部门 - 你们这些人啊
Slough House. - You fucking people.
好吧 为什么总部下令要击毙瑞弗
Okay, why have the Park got a shoot-to-kill order against River?
不是我决定的 - 他做了什么
Not my decision. - Well, has he done anything
表明自己是个威胁的事吗 - 没有 他更担心
that indicated he was a threat? - No. He was more concerned
爷爷受到的威胁 - 那就撤回命令啊
about the threat to his grandfather. - So then rescind it.
你是特工头子 - 我已经跟泰维纳吵过了
You're head of the Dogs. - Already queried it with Taverner.
惠兰否决了她的意见
Whelan has overruled her.
搞什么 喂
The fuck? Hello?
卡特怀特之前在圣潘克拉斯火车站 后面的粮仓广场附近
Cartwright was near Granary Square behind St. Pancras.
好 谢谢 - 特工正赶往那里
Great, thanks. - The Dogs are on their way there now.
该死 他们怎么找到他的
Oh, shit. How did they find him?
他们从格雷舍姆街追踪那辆车来着
They traced the car from Gresham Street,
一个路人看到有人被从后备箱里放出来
a passerby saw a man being let out of a boot.
好了 我们得立刻赶去圣潘克拉斯火车站 你得拦住你的手下
Right, we need to get to St. Pancras now. You need to stop your men.
我没法违抗局长的命令 - 想想办法
I can't overrule First Desk. - Find a way.
山姆
Sam?
山姆 我是莫伊拉
Sam, Moira here.
这条跟你手♥机♥上的留言一样
Same message as your mobile.
大卫回到斯劳部门了
David is back at Slough House.
你有一条新的留言
You have one new message.
山姆 我是莫伊拉
Sam, it's Moira.
我就是说一声 大卫安全回到了斯劳部门
Just letting you know David's safely back at Slough House.
我有两张去欧洲大♥陆♥的火车票
I have two train tickets to Europe.
我们可以一起去 重新开始
We can go. Start over.
建立关系 建立事业
Build a relationship, build a business.
意下如何
What do you say?
我就说两点
Well, I'd say two things.
你去死吧 还有离我爷爷远点
Fuck you, and stay away from my grandfather.
你不必杀他 他伤不到你
You don't need to kill him. He can't hurt you.
他谁都伤不了了
He can't hurt anyone anymore.
他可以把韦斯特艾克斯案联♥系♥到我身上 - 我也可以
Well, he can link me to Westacres. - So can I.
听着 瑞弗 现在的情况变化很快
Look, River, this is a rapidly evolving situation.
我正承受着一位客户的压力
I am under pressure from a client.
承受着当局的压力
I am under pressure from the authorities.
我得把这件事彻底抹掉
I need to close this down.
严格来说 就像你刚刚指出的 也包括你在内
Strictly speaking, as you've just pointed out, that now includes you.
我本希望你能加入我 这对我有利
I was hoping you'd come on board with me, which helps me out.
那我就不必杀你了 这对你有利
And then I wouldn't have to kill you, which helps you out.
如果你想杀我 你就不会把我带到这里了
If you wanted to kill me, you wouldn't have brought me here
毕竟这是公共场所 不是吗
to a public place, would you?
以我的经验来看 在公共场所杀人
You know, in my experience, killing someone in public
比把人引诱到没人的地方要简单
is a lot easier than luring them to some deserted spot,
因为那样只会引起对方的怀疑
'cause that only raises their suspicions.
我把你带到这里 是为了来一场男人之间的对话
I brought you here so we could talk mano a mano
让你听听我的提议
and you could hear my pitch.
然后如果你拒绝的话 很遗憾 你确实拒绝了
And then if you turn it down, which, disappointingly, you have,
我就靠近你
I lean toward you,
然后在桌下割断你的股动脉
and I slit your femoral artery under the table.
等你在40到50秒后死亡并摔下椅子
And by the time you fall off your chair dead in 40 or 50 seconds,
我已经穿过了广场 要上火车了 所有人的注意力都在你身上
I'm off across the square heading for the train, and all eyes are on you.
而不是我
Not on me.
有人来吗 来找你
Is someone coming? For you?
我觉得你赶不上火车
Don't think you're gonna make your train.
起来
Up you get.
你去哪了
Where have you been?
我把枪赎回来了 好吗
I've got it back, all right?
那你的债务怎么办
What about your debt?
我买♥♥回来的钱要比我卖♥♥的钱多
I needed more to buy it back than what I sold it for.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表