剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
找到一本护照
I found a passport.
和他用来租车的身份一致
It's the same ID he used to hire the car.
(罗伯特迈克尔温特斯 英国公民)
他没有隐藏身份
He wasn't hiding himself.
因为他知道自己要死了
Because he knew he was gonna die.
科学专家来了
Here come the boffins.
希望你们这些野蛮人没有把这里搞乱
Hope you animals haven't trashed the place.
没什么可搞乱的
Nothing to trash.
彻查整个公♥寓♥ 有些多余的衣物 靴子 一个睡袋
Swept the whole flat, some spare clothes, boots, sleeping bag.
大概就这些 对
That's about it, yeah.
走吧 滚蛋
Go on then. Fuck off.
给这里来点光线吧
Let's shed some light on this place.
该死
Shit.
出什么事了
What just happened?
我... - 快回答
I-- - Come on.
好像有炸♥弹♥陷阱 长官 - 老天 什么
I think there was a booby trap, ma'am. - Jesus Christ. What?
长官 三人死亡 - 见鬼
Ma'am, three dead... - Oh, fuck.
可能有更多人受伤
...possibly more injured.
把人撤出来 封锁区域
Get them out. Lock it down.
疏散整个街区 派一个新小队去
Evacuate the entire block, and get a new team in.
我们必须弄清有没有第二个放炸♥弹♥的人
We need to know if there's a second bomber.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
见鬼 这真是一场灾难
Oh, fuck. This is a disaster.
彻头彻尾的灾难
Absolute bloody disaster.
克劳德
Claude.
克劳德
Claude?
抱歉 我从没见过这种事
I'm sorry. I've just never seen anything quite like this
发生在我眼前 我... - 是 但你必须承担责任
in front of my own eyes before, so I-- - Yeah, but you need to shoulder it.
对 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
我最好再向首相汇报一下 发表一份声明
I suppose I better update the PM again and issue a statement.
不 你必须先通知家属
No. You have to tell the families first.
他们不能从新闻上得知此事
They can't find out about this on the news.
当然
Of course.
我不知道自己刚才... 谢谢你 戴安娜 你太可靠了
I don't know what I was-- Thank you, Diana. You're a real rock.
情况更新
Where's my update?
正在疏散楼里的人 长官
Evacuating the building now, ma'am.
真是一团糟
What a mess.
罗迪里克 - 在
Roderick? - Yeah?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
拿走卡特怀特的电脑
Taking Cartwright's computer.
为什么
Why?
因为他死了
Because he's dead.
什么 - 怎么了
What? - What's going on?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
罗迪说瑞弗死了
Roddy just said that River's dead.
这玩笑不好笑 何
Sick joke, Ho.
不是玩笑 是事实
It's not a joke. It's a fact.
你怎么知道的 - 兰姆告诉我的
How would you know? - Lamb told me.
兰姆告诉你什么
Lamb told you what?
这里是什么情况
What's going on in here?
卡特怀特死了
Cartwright's dead.
什么叫他死了 - 哈哈 很好笑
What do you mean he's dead? - Very funny.
兰姆告诉我说卡特怀特死了
Lamb told me Cartwright's dead.
“我会晚点进办公室
"Will be late in.
昨晚通宵鉴定卡特怀特的尸体”
Up all night identifying Cartwright's body."
一定是玩笑 拜托 - 什么 在哪 怎么回事
It's got to be a windup. Come on. - What? Where? What?
他一定在笑呢
He must be having a laugh.
这根本说不通啊 你跟兰姆说过话吗
This doesn't make any sense. Have you spoken to Lamb?
没有 - 所以...
No. - So--
什...你认为他死了 但你要偷他的电脑
Wha-- So you think he's dead, but you nick his computer?
这不叫偷他的电脑 他死了
I'm not nicking his computer. He's dead.
任务日志上说大卫卡特怀特家有枪击报告
Duty log says shots reported at David Cartwright's.
发现尸体
Body found.
我的天
Oh, my God.
我的天
Oh, my God.
该死 这都怪我
Oh, shit. This is my fault.
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊 我叫他去的 - 去哪
Oh, my God. I told him to go. - Go where?
我叫他去看看爷爷 他爷爷开枪把他打死了
I told him to go and see his grandfather, and his grandfather fucking shot him.
见鬼 这不是真的 - 什么
Fuck. Tell me this isn't true. - What?
竟然又发生了
Tell me this is not happening again.
不 怎么又出这种事啊 - 我们甚至还不了解情况
No, this is not happening again. - We don't even know the circumstances.
我们知道他死了 不是吗
We know he's dead, don't we?
我们还需要了解什么 他死了
What else do we need to know? He's dead.
说个好消息吧 我有女朋友了
Well, in happier news, I have a girlfriend.
你这个王八蛋
You're a fucking prick!
路易莎...
Loui-- Louisa!
好痛
Fuck!
心平气和地接受现实吧 你错过机会了
Make your peace. You missed your chance.
伦敦反恐警♥察♥和安♥全♥部♥门确认
Counterterrorism police and the security service
他们在追查
in London have confirmed they are following
马修阿姆罗利瓦拉 继续调查
all potential leads as the investigation into the bombing
韦斯特艾克斯购物中心爆♥炸♥案
of the Westacres Shopping Center continues.
然而一位发言人证实 他们不知道罗伯特温特斯
Whilst a spokesperson confirmed they don't know how Robert Winters
是如何获取他所使用的装置所需原料的
acquired the ingredients for the device he used,
据了解 居民们...
it's understood that residents...
一直在配合警方询问
...have been assisting police with their inquiries.
同时 25岁的杰克沃顿
Meanwhile 25-year-old Jack Wharton
是最新公布姓名的袭击受害者
is the latest victim killed in the attack to be named.
据报道 他的兄弟在爆♥炸♥中受伤
His brother was reportedly injured by the blast.
至此 全部23名爆♥炸♥案遇难者的身份
This means that all the 23 people who died
都已经确定
in the bombing have now been identified.
今早 武装警♥察♥巡逻几条主要...
This morning, armed police patrolled several major...
杰克逊 你想怎样
Jackson, what do you want?
这个欢迎很热烈啊 你可以加点感情进去的
That's a nice welcome. You could have put some feeling into it.
我加了 只不过不是你想要的那种
I did, just not the kind you were hoping for.
打算邀请我进来吗 - 不打算
Gonna invite me in? - No.
那我强行进来呢
Mind if I come in anyway?
我带了早餐来
I brought breakfast.
我吃过了 而且那不叫早餐
I've already eaten, and that's not a breakfast.
那喝一杯如何
How about a drink then?
就算对你来说 现在喝也早了点
Bit early, even for you.
我是说喝一杯水
I meant a glass of water.
你来干吗
So, why are you here?
就不能来看看老朋友
Can't drop in on an old friend?
不太可能 这么说也不对
Unlikely and inaccurate.
我刚刚鉴定完瑞弗卡特怀特的尸体
I've just come from identifying River Cartwright's body.
我想第一个告诉你
I wanted you to be the first to know.
看吧 瞧 早餐 里面有橙子呢
There, you see? Look, breakfast. Got orange in it.
水果 有益健康 - 瑞弗 怎么会
Fruit. Healthy. - River? How?
胸口和脸部中枪
Bullet to the chest and a bullet to the face.
整个讨人厌的表情都没了
Literally wiped the annoying look off it.
你听了都没反应吗 - 这就是我的反应
Aren't you going to respond? - This is me responding.
在哪发生的
Where did it happen?
洗手间里
In the bathroom.
跟当年一样 是吧
Just like old times, eh?
你打算告诉其他人吗
And will you tell the others?
我给何发了条短♥信♥
Well, I sent a text to Ho.
我想他现在应该已经告诉大家了
I expect he'd have spread the word around by now.
你发了条短♥信♥
You sent a text?
我可没打算发推文
Well, I wasn't gonna tweet it.
老天 斯坦迪什 人命关天啊
Jesus Christ, Standish, a man died.
你知道这消息 会给路易莎带来多大打击吗
You know what this news will do to Louisa?
所以我才发给何 我很讲究策略的
That's why I sent it to Ho. I know how to be tactful.
那么...既然你已经告诉我 这个坏消息了 你可以走了
So-- Well, now that you've told me this terrible news, y-- feel free to leave.
能看出来 你很忙
I can see you're busy.
你就不问问是谁的洗手间吗 - 谁的
Aren't you gonna ask whose bathroom? - Whose bathroom?
抱歉 只能告诉需要知道的人
Sorry, need-to-know.
你很开心吧
You're enjoying this.
能喝杯水就更开心了
Well, I'd enjoy it more with a glass of water.
你知道通宵不睡的人有多缺水
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表