剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
I mean, I never met him, but--
不好意思 他为什么要枪杀亲孙子
I'm sorry, why on earth did he shoot his grandson?
显然他误把他当成闯入者了 但弗莱特控制了调查
Apparently he mistook him for an intruder, but Flyte's got it locked down.
好 对了 你觉得她怎么样
Right. How's she working out for you?
很好 - 是了 我知道她不是你选的
Good. - Yes. I know she wasn't your choice.
她是我选的
She was my choice.
只不过她选的条件是你的
It was the terms of her choosing that were yours.
我觉得你会看到 招个外人有什么好处的 戴安娜
Well, I think you'll see the benefits of bringing in an outsider, Diana.
她不受任何内部政♥治♥的影响
I mean, she's unswayed by any internal politics,
这些都有助于她的可信度
all helps with the accountability drive, you know?
不要把卡特怀特的事公开
Let's not share this Cartwright incident with the public.
在找到大卫前不要 我们知道发生了什么
Not until we've found David and we know what the hell happened.
好的 没错 我能明白其中道理 真是悲剧 戴安娜
Yeah. No, I can see the sense in that. Tragic. Diana?
是
Yep.
我在想...你会不会
Was just wondering-- Just wondering whether you might
希望替我去参加 这个政♥府♥危机应对委员会会议
prefer to attend this COBRA meeting rather than me?
这是局长的职责
That's a First Desk duty.
大家都说 你在接替蒂尔尼期间
But by all accounts, you did such a sterling job
做得非常出色
filling in after Tearney.
鉴于目前的严峻形势 再加上你显然经验丰富
Given the gravity of the situation and obviously your experience,
我认为也许你去出席 他们会自在得多
I think they'd be a lot more comfortable, you know, with you being present
回头你再向我汇报 好吗
and reporting back to me. Yes?
当然
Absolutely.
是吗 你答应了 这...太好了 - 是的...你说什么都行
Yes? Is that okay? Is it o-- Great. - Yes. Yep. Anything you say.
非常感谢 谢谢
Thank you so much. Thank you.
好了
Right.
你为什么炸韦斯特艾克斯
Why did you bomb Westacres?
你的组织里有多少人
How many are in your network?
下一个目标是什么
What is the next target?
嘿
Hey.
下一个目标是什么
What is the next target?
这就是让嫌疑人招供的方法 让我去审问即可
That's how you get a suspect to talk. Just put me in a room with them.
如果真有事瞒着你 我可以坚持更久的
I could've held out longer if I was actually holding something from you.
不 所有人都有扛不住的时候 - 我坚持了多久
No, everyone's got a breaking point. - What was mine?
七秒 - 就七秒
Seven seconds. - Is that all?
好了 给钱 - 见鬼
Right. Pay up. - Fuck's sake.
真好 - 200个
Lovely. - 200.
行 好
Yeah, all right.
现在我知道是什么体验了 我觉得我能坚持一分钟
Now I know what it's like, I reckon I could do a full minute.
是啊 - 真的
Yeah. - Yeah.
这里到底怎么了 漏水了吗
What on earth's been going on here? Do we have a leak?
没有 他给我用水刑来着
No. He's been waterboarding me.
为什么
Why?
打赌 曲别针
For a bet. Paper clips.
曲别针是他的戒赌“镇静剂”
Paper clips are his gambling methadone.
这个办公室已经够乱的了
This office is in enough of a state already.
一定要把头发擦干 亲爱的
Do dry your hair, dear.
当年在总部...
You know, back at the Park,
我是“数据库女王”的办公桌分配员之一
I was one of the Desk Allocators to the Queens of the Database.
你说过了
You have mentioned it.
我依然不知道那是什么意思
Still not sure what it means.
意思就是我坐在所有部门主管的对面
It means that I was across the management of every office.
我知道谁什么时候在做什么
I knew who was doing what, when.
我觉得管理这地方更具挑战
And I find running this place more of a challenge.
你们打算什么时候把圣诞装饰收起来
When are you going to pack up the Christmas decorations?
我们抛硬币决定了 雪莉会收
We flipped for it. Shirley's gonna do it.
才不是 三局两胜
No, I'm not. Best of three.
趁还没给我们惹上霉运 快把饰品收好
Well, just pack them up before you bring us bad luck.
我们的运气已经不能更霉了
Our luck can't get any worse.
该死
Blast.
我把这些上周的文件退给你们
I'm giving you these back from last week.
怎么 是议会收到的噪音投诉清单
What, the list of noise complaints to councils?
这些需要按日期排序 - 是
They need to be in date order. - Right.
好吧 凯瑟琳要求 这种文件按投诉数量分类 所以...
Right, well, Catherine wanted things like this grouped by number of complaints, so...
凯瑟琳不在这里 对吗
Catherine's not here, is she?
随便啦
Whatever.
我们怎么做都没意义
Pointless however we do it.
早上好 JK 小心脚下
Morning, JK. Do watch your footing.
还是你喜欢被称为科
Would you prefer Coe?
科先生
Mr. Coe?
他说过话吗 - 一个字也没说过
Has he said anything yet? - Not a word.
说实话 我对他这个状态感到很开心
Which, to be honest with you, I'm pretty happy about.
他常常做这个动作
He just does this?
在工作间隙就做 对 所以请赶快给他点活干吧
In between work, yeah, so please give him some work quick.
1.95镑
1.95.
(恶魔的心态)
什么人会炸满是顾客的购物中心啊
What kind of person blows up a shopping center full of people?
让人不禁去想下一个目标是什么
Makes you wonder what's next.
是 下一个是佳发蛋糕
Yes. Jaffa Cakes. That's what's next.
再来点我可舒适
And some Alka-Seltzer.
给 谢谢
There you go. Cheers.
你们摧毁了我
You have crushed me.
对我施暴
Wreaked violence upon me.
只有现在我才能得到自♥由♥
Only now will I be free.
两分钟后抵达
Two minutes out.
我被你们的系统囚禁多年 你们将为此付出代价
You will suffer for the years I spent imprisoned by your system.
上帝自有安排 我不会是最后一个
God willing, I will not be the last.
你们很快会从我兄弟们那里听到消息 - 怎么样
You will hear from my brothers soon. - Well?
兰姆确认了尸体就是瑞弗卡特怀特
Lamb identified the body as River Cartwright.
那就确定了
That's confirmed, then?
兰姆给你惹麻烦了吗
Lamb give you any trouble?
我之前对付过兰姆这样的男人
I've dealt with men like Lamb before.
我觉得你没有
I don't think you have.
大卫在哪 - 依然下落不明
Where's David? - Still missing.
一位邻居听到半夜时有汽车驶离
A neighbor heard a car drive off in the middle of the night.
可恶的卡特怀特一家
Those bloody Cartwrights.
他们为什么 非要在我们忙不过来时搞这些
Why do they have to do this when we're stretched so thin?
找到老卡特怀特
Find Cartwright senior.
我不是该调查韦斯特艾克斯案
Shouldn't I be on Westacres?
我听说你们追踪到了 炸♥弹♥袭击者所在的公♥寓♥
I heard you traced the bomber back to a flat.
此刻正有一支武装小队突袭那里
There's an armed unit going in right now.
我要你去查卡特怀特谋杀案
I want you on the Cartwright murder.
两分钟后抵达 长官 - 有人进出公♥寓♥吗
Two minutes out, ma'am. - Has anyone been in or out of the flat?
我们开始监视后还没有
Not since we've had eyes on it.
长官 这是温特斯 昨天下午1点刚过时出门的画面
Ma'am, this is Winters setting out just after 1:00 p.m. yesterday.
我们从今天凌晨4点就开始监视了 无人机也已升空
We've been on it since 4:00 a.m. today. Our drones are up.
窗帘都拉上了 所以我们无法确定
Curtains are drawn, so we can't be certain,
但据我们所知 那里没有其他人
but as far as we know, there's no one else in there.
这不代表里面没人 也许有共犯
Doesn't mean there isn't. Might be accomplices.
把那些小孩撤离
Move those children.
好 把那些小孩撤离
Okay. Move those children.
嗨 抱歉 我迟到了
Hi. Sorry I'm late.
后面有动静吗
Any activity at the back?
还是没有 长官
Still nothing, ma'am.
行动
Proceed.
警♥察♥ - 阿尔法1队进入大楼
Police! - Alpha-1 entering the premises.
开门了 - 警♥察♥
Opening! - Police!
安全
Clear.
安全 - 安全
Clear. - Clear.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
安全 - 安全
Clear! - Clear!
安全
Clear.
他活得像个和尚
He lived like a monk.
公♥寓♥安全 长官
The flat's clear, ma'am.
这里没什么东西
There's not much to go on here.
让鉴证科的人过去 我要把那公♥寓♥翻个底朝天
Get forensics in there. I want every inch of that flat turned over.
明白
Understood.
好 兄弟们 让白大褂来搞科学调查吧
Right, boys, let's let the white coats in here to do their science.
长官
Sir.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表