剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
白俄♥罗♥斯♥咖啡馆
Blanc Russe?
再往前走 在广场上
It's further down there. In the square.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Merci.
你也给他冲了一杯吗 也许能破冰呢
Did you not make him one? Might break the ice.
就这么冰着挺好
I like the ice.
你因为韦斯特艾克斯事件弄了一支枪 担心还会出事
You got a gun 'cause of Westacres? Worried what'll happen next?
对 你懂的
Yeah, well, you know.
你不会又开始了吧 - 开始什么
You're not doing it again, are you? - Doing what?
赌博
Gambling.
为什么我有枪就是赌博的迹象
Why would having a gun be a sign of me gambling?
不知道 就是...
I don't know. Just--
也许你欠了某人钱 对方急着讨债
Maybe you owe someone money who was getting a bit heavy.
不 完全不是 只是有点现金流问题
No, it's nothing like that. Just a little cash-flow issue.
天啊 你真的又开始赌博了
Jesus Christ. You are gambling again.
就一次 没事的
Once. It's fine.
听着 旧习复发是件好事 代表着进步
Look, a relapse is a good thing. It's a sign of progress.
才不是 - 就是
No, it isn't. - Yeah, it is.
赌博一次总比一直赌博强
Gambling one time is better than gambling all the time.
是 就像杀一个人比当连环杀手强
Yeah, like murdering one person's better than being a serial killer.
我谁也没杀 所以... - 那枪是干什么用的
I'm not killing anyone, so... - What's the gun for then?
我打算卖♥♥掉 - 所以你打算让街上多出一支枪
I'm gonna sell it. - So you're gonna put a gun on the street
让某人可能会用它去杀人
where someone might use it to kill someone?
听着 我会用卖♥♥枪的钱 做一笔稳赚不赔的买♥♥卖♥♥ 消除我的债务
Look, I'm gonna use the money on a sure thing, clear my debts,
在枪流落街头前把它赎回来
buy it back before it ends up on the streets.
没有伤害 - 你完全是异想天开
No harm done. - You are completely fucking delusional.
你欠了多少
How much do you owe?
不关你的事 - 那一定是一大笔
None of your business. - A shitload then.
拿曲别针做赌注
All this gambling with paper clips
都是烟雾弹吧 掩盖你真正在做的事
was just a smoke screen for whatever's really going on.
你应该把我当朋友来求助 - 把你当朋友来求助
You should have come to me as a friend. - Come to you as a friend?
你想当朋友 那在月底前借我一万
You wanna be a friend, lend me ten grand by the end of the month.
否则我会失去房♥子
Otherwise, I lose my house
等凯茜发现后 我的婚姻也会完蛋 明白吗
and when Cassie finds out, my marriage, yeah?
一万 我需要的是一万 不是前瘾君子对我说教
10K! 10K is what I need, not a lecture from a reformed cokehead.
谢谢你的咖啡 - 我往里面撒尿了
Thanks for the brew. - I pissed in it.
法国的拉旺镇
French town of Lavande.
给你五分钟 把你认为 我可能感兴趣的相关信息
You've got five minutes to find out everything you can about it
全都查出来
that you think might interest me.
这是卡特怀特的电脑
Is that Cartwright's?
对
Yeah.
他没死 你这个混♥蛋♥
He's not dead, you dickhead.
你短♥信♥里说他死了 - 再看看
You said he was in your text. - Read it again.
好吧
All right.
你可以开心点了 别弄得办公室 阴云密布的 瑞弗暂时还活着
You can stop stinking up the office. River's alive for now.
老天 - 他说什么
Jesus Christ. - What did he say?
我不信 - 想好了再说
I don't believe this. - Make up your mind.
好吧 他死了 好点没 - 不 告诉我到底怎么回事
All right, he's dead. Better? - No. Tell me what's going on.
你绝对说过他死了
You definitely said he was dead.
你重新看过短♥信♥了没
You reread it yet?
看了 “我会晚点进办公室 昨晚通宵鉴定卡特怀特的尸体”
Yeah. "Will be in late. Up all night identifying Cartwright's body."
他没说卡特怀特死了 他说在鉴定他的尸体
He didn't say Cartwright was dead. He said he was identifying his body.
见鬼了 有人放屁了 只是...
Oh, fuck me. Did someone fart? Only--
我听见了声音 却闻不到臭味
I heard a squeak, but I can't smell anything.
我现在很崩溃
I'm all over the place right now.
这段时间大家压力都很大
Well, it's been a stressful time for all of us.
闭嘴 你这混♥蛋♥ 你以为瑞弗死了时 根本毫不在乎
Shut up, you twat. You didn't give a fuck when you thought River was dead.
我有创伤后应激障碍 - 滚蛋...
I'm suffering from PTSD. - Piss off. Just piss off.
我差点在韦斯特艾克斯死掉 - 我...
I nearly died at Westacres. - I--
你离那里好几条街 - 滚蛋
You were several streets away. - Fuck off.
不是 我是韦斯特艾克斯幸存者 好吗 - 真不幸
No, I'm a Westacres survivor, yeah? - Unfortunately.
那是谁死了
Who was dead then?
被派去杀他爷爷的人 长得和瑞弗还算相似
Someone sent to kill his grandfather, who had a passing resemblance to River.
瑞弗把自己的身份证放在了尸体上
River planted his ID on the body.
有人...长得像瑞弗
River has a-- what, a look-alike?
对 但现在不太像了
Yeah, but he don't look much like him now.
瑞弗为了增加鉴定难度把他的脸轰烂了
River shot his face off to help in the misidentification.
厉害了 你拍照了吗
Awesome. Did you get any photos?
不好意思 你为什么 误导我们相信他死了
I'm sorry, why did you let us believe that he was dead?
因为他是出外勤的特工 不能暴露
Because he's a joe in the field and you don't blow a joe's cover.
你不能暴露特工的身份
You don't blow a joe's cover!
瑞弗希望总部认为他死了
River wanted the Park to think he was dead.
你在维持这一状态
You're maintaining that.
你们都相信了 这也是在支持他的做法
And you lot believing that too shores it up.
我相信你们都对表示哀悼的人 说了该说的话
I trust you made all the right noises to anyone expressing condolences.
没人表示哀悼
No one did.
糟糕 我给他母亲留了个言
Oh, bugger. I left his mother a message.
她没回电♥话♥ - 没有 目前还没
She not ring back? - No. Not yet.
那看来不光只有我们 不错
So it's not just us then. Good to know.
好吧 他在哪
Okay. So where is he?
在法国 追踪那个杀手来自哪里
He's in France, retracing the assassin's steps.
法国很大
France is big.
你发现了问题所在 华生 快给他颁奖啊
Good work, Watson. Someone put a gold star on his chart.
那大卫怎么样 - 他很安全
So, how's David then? - He's safe.
好 我们该怎么帮瑞弗
Right. What can we do to help River?
我们让他继续调查
We let him get on with it.
好吧 他具体在法国哪里 我们不能在这里光坐着
Well, okay. So where is he in France? We're not gonna sit here and do nothing.
我们能 如果他需要帮助 早就提出来了
Yes, we are. If he wanted help, he would have asked for it.
好吧 反正他的电脑别想拿回去了
Yeah. Well, he's not getting his computer back.
兰姆先生 很高兴见到你
Mr. Lamb, delighted to meet you.
我自作主张简单打扫了一下
I took the liberty of having a bit of a tidy.
其实是大扫除 希望你不介意
Quite a lot of a tidy. I hope you don't mind.
变化很大啊
That's quite a transformation.
你做事很有热情
You got stuck in quick.
我喜欢积极主动 这就是我被发配到这里的原因
Well, I like to be proactive, which is why I've been sent here.
是吗
It was, was it?
惠兰先生说我“需要一个强势的管理者”
"Needs a strong manager," is what Mr. Whelan said.
惠兰先生 但...好吧 但他不强势
Mr. Whelan, but-- Yeah, well, he's not wrong.
我去吃午饭了 想一起吃吗
I'm off to lunch, care to join me?
真好 我去拿外套
That's very kind. I'll get my coat.
我们也许可以谈谈 整理办公楼其他区域的事
We could maybe talk about reorganizing the rest of the building.
太好了
Yeah, lovely.
这个样子 我可待不下去
I can't fucking be in there with it like that.
给我弄回原样
Put it back how it was.
我准备好了 - 请先
All yours. - After you.
午餐 - 谢谢
Lunch. - Thanks.
请再给我一杯茶好吗 两块糖
Could I have a tea as well, please? Two sugars.
长官
Ma'am.
让她听电♥话♥
Put her on.
你好 - 是系统错误
Hello. - It was a glitch.
我猜那是好事 - 当然
Well, that's good, I suppose. - Definitely good.
罗伯特温特 没有“斯” 是我们制♥作♥的假身份 30年前的事
Robert Winter, without an S, was a fake ID we created 30 years ago.
但不是罗伯特温特斯
But not Robert Winters.
就是说罗伯特温特斯 和韦斯特艾克斯事件和我们无关
So, Robert Winters and Westacres has nothing to do with us?
完全无关 我们的系统里 根本没有他的痕迹
Absolutely nothing. No trace of him on our system at all.
但是谢谢你 吉提 我是说...
But thank you, Giti. I mean--
如果此事曝光 那将是灾难性的
It would have been catastrophic if this had ever come to light and--
会被公众曲解
and been misinterpreted.
谢谢你 长官 - 把电♥话♥给弗莱特吧
Thank you, ma'am. - Put Flyte on the line.
弗莱特
Flyte.
长官 - 你现在可以放她走了
Ma'am. - You can release her now.
恕我直言 让我当保姆有点屈才
With respect, I'm more than a babysitter.
抱歉 你没有全天候
I'm sorry if you're not feeling fulfilled
都觉得很充实 但这就是工作
on an hour-to-hour basis, but that is the job.
回去调查卡特怀特吧 还是说这也让你屈才了
Now get back on Cartwright, or is that beneath you too?
没有 长...
No, m--
(白俄♥罗♥斯♥咖啡馆)
你好
Bonjour.
你好
Bonjour.
请来一杯拿铁
A latte, please.
你会英语吗
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表