剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
“现在”是什么意思 我不会回来的
What do you mean at the moment? I'm not coming back.
会有空缺的 因为我要回总部了
Well, there will be a vacancy, because I'm going back to the Park.
嘿
Oi!
干得漂亮 朗里奇
Great work, Longridge.
真是个混♥蛋♥
What a dickhead.
他在哪 - 凯瑟琳
Where is he? - Catherine?
你回来了 - 没有
Are you back? - No.
大卫卡特怀特 那个老不死的
David Cartwright, you know, the Old Bastard,
他在楼上 还是你把他关在冰箱里了
is he upstairs or have you shut him in the fridge?
她把他看丢了
She lost him.
我在弗莱特抵达前把他转移了 - 转移到哪
I moved him before Flyte got there. - Where?
我邻居家 - 然后呢
My neighbor's. - And?
他跑了 - 真见鬼 斯坦迪什
He got out. - Oh, for fuck's sake, Standish.
如果他是一瓶金酒 你就不会把他弄丢了
You know, you wouldn't have lost him if he was a bottle of gin.
他想跟局长谈 所以我们认为他去总部了
He wants to speak to First Desk, so we think he's heading for the Park.
路易莎在附近 以免他出现
Louisa is nearby, in case he shows.
我来这里是为了多找些人帮忙的
I came here to get some more people onto it.
听着 他可能会走侧门 或让警♥察♥帮他进去
Now, he might use a side entrance or ask a policeman to get him in.
老天 杰克逊 如果他开口 我的麻烦可就大了
Jesus Christ, Jackson, if he talks I'm in shit up to my nose.
是...他已经糊涂了
Yeah, yeah. He's out of his fucking mind.
他怎么找得到总部
How's he gonna find the Park?
他会像走丢的狗一样在街上乱逛
He'll be wandering the streets like a lost dog.
小赌和小毒 你们去盯着周边地区
Scratch and Sniff, you get out there and stake out the surrounding area.
我跟他们一起去 - 怎么 好再看丢一次
I'll go with them. - What? So you can lose him again?
不了 谢谢
No, thank you.
上楼去
Upstairs.
你来旁听 - 为什么
Sit in on this. - Why?
不来就算了
Or don't then.
你来晚了
You're late.
我不得不去包扎一下
Had to get patched up.
哪里 - 胯部和肩膀
Where? - Hip and shoulder.
我是说你去哪里包扎的
I mean, where did you go to get patched up?
医生那里
Doctor.
伯特兰的护照在移♥动♥
Bertrand's passport is on the move,
就是说瑞弗卡特怀特正从法国返回
which means River Cartwright is coming back from France.
这个医生会守口如瓶吗
So will this doctor keep quiet?
我离开的时候 他一声不响
When I left him he was not making a sound.
搞定查普曼了
And Chapman taken care of?
他有帮手
He had help.
谁
Who?
不认识
I don't know.
受伤的是这个肩膀
This the shoulder that got hurt?
客户很不高兴
The clients are very unhappy.
如果我们不消灭目标 我们就会被消灭
If we don't take out the targets, we get taken out ourselves.
所以你能搞定吗
So do you think you can get this done?
能 长官
Yes, sir.
吃吧
Eat.
也许帮查普曼的人也在帮卡特怀特
Maybe the people who helped Chapman are helping Cartwright too.
一定要确保先让查普曼招供 然后再灭口
So make sure Chapman talks before you silence him.
我怎么找到他
How do I find him?
他一定已经藏起来了
He'll have gone to ground.
不想被我们抓到
Won't want to be caught by us.
也不想被总部抓到
Won't want to be caught by the Park either.
拜托 这些老不死的太好预测了
Come on. These old fucks are so predictable.
打草惊蛇后 蛇会怎么做
What does a spook do when he's spooked?
拿着跑路资金跑路
He grabs his flight fund and he flies.
你知道在哪吗
You know where it is?
法国的事
So France.
你就去了一次 - 对
Just the one trip? - Yeah.
他派我去营救一个人
He sent me in for an extraction.
没给细节 - 老一套啊
No details. - That usual?
缺少情报 - 你知道他是什么样的人
That lack of intel? - Well, you know what he was like.
我知道
I do.
他被称为老不死的是有原因的
There's a reason he's known as the Old Bastard.
当年他还不老 只是该死
Well, back then it was just the Bastard.
我在多佛取了一辆车
I picked up a car in Dover.
他叫我别在车里乱翻
He told me not to poke around in it.
我很高兴我照做了
I was glad I didn't,
因为如果知道车上有什么 我一定不会去过海关
because I wouldn't have gone through customs if I'd known what was in there.
到了拉旺镇后 他们把车翻了个遍
When I got to Lavande, they took the car apart.
谁
Who?
雇佣兵
Mercenaries.
我只和他们的头儿说了话
I only spoke to the leader.
是个美♥国♥佬♥ 不知道叫什么
Yank. Didn't get a name.
是个可怕的家伙
Scary fucker.
他们找到了什么
What did they find?
现金 弹♥药♥ 炸♥药♥ 引爆器和身份证件
Cash, munitions, C-4, detonators and IDs.
随时待命的身份
Cold bodies.
我猜你记不得哪些名字了吧
I don't suppose you remember any of the names?
不记得 我根本没靠近看过
No, I didn't get to see them close up.
我打赌 其中一个是罗伯特温特斯
I would bet money on one of them being Robert Winters.
我说了 我没看见
Like I said, I didn't see.
你得到了什么回报
What'd you get in return?
你救走的是谁
Who did you extract?
一个女孩 年轻女子
A girl. A young woman.
那地方像人间地狱
Place was fucked up.
有些女人和孩子跟这些疯子待在一起
These women and kids hanging around all these psychos.
她不想离开
She didn't wanna go.
鬼知道她为什么想留下
Fuck knows why she wanted to stay.
她是谁
Who was she?
不知道
No idea.
返程路上 她一个字都没说
Couldn't get a word out of her all the way back.
我在英国停下来加油时 她溜了
I stopped off for petrol in the UK. She gave me the slip.
卡特怀特有什么反应
And how did Cartwright react?
没反应
He didn't.
就好像他已经听天由命了 像是他早料到她会跑
It was like he was resigned to it, as if he'd expected her to run.
我在旧总部大楼汇报时 他...
When I reported to the old building, he...
我以为他会发怒 然后炒掉我
Well, I thought he'd lose his shit with me and fire me.
但我没意见
But I was fine with that--
你说他想向局长汇报
You said he wanted to report to First Desk.
是的
Yes.
没事 他去不了总部的
No, he's not going to the Park.
局长就在总部啊 - 在他心里不是
That's where First Desk is. - Not in his mind.
抱歉 - 真见鬼
Fuck's sake. - Apologies.
我知道...
I know you are. I know you are.
好了 想逃开我身边
All right. Trying to get away from me?
是 - 好 谢谢
Yeah. - Okay. Thank you.
乔舒亚 还好吗 很高兴见到你
All right, Joshua? Nice to see you.
嗨 好 各位 有什么新消息吗
Hi. All right. What's in the updates that we've got here, guys?
做得很好 随时告诉我们 好吗
That's really good work. Keep us updated, will you?
进来
Come in.
真是个绣花枕头
Take away the good looks and there's really nothing there.
你说什么
Sorry?
我说的不是你
I didn't mean you.
虽然你确实有点令人失望
Although you are turning out to be a bit of a disappointment.
你不接吗 - 不接
Do you want to get that? - No.
你的前任跟我分道扬镳的原因
The reason your predecessor and I parted ways,
除了他撞上水泥砖之外
apart from his encounter with a concrete block,
是缺少沟通
was lack of communication.
你有什么事想告诉我吗
Is there anything you want to tell me?
瑞弗卡特怀特还活着 兰姆故意认错尸体
River Cartwright is still alive. Lamb misidentified the body.
是的
Yeah.
我叫你小心兰姆了 所以我亲自检查了验血结果
I warned you about Lamb, which is why I checked the blood results myself.
但你为什么隐瞒关键进展 不汇报...
But why did you withhold the crucial update
一个死亡特工其实没死 - 我为汇报不及时道歉
that a dead agent wasn't quite so dead? - I apologize for the lack of updates.
我想从兰姆那里问出话来 好给你个交代
I wanted to shake Lamb down and have some answers for you.
结果如何呢 - 我想你已经知道了
And how did that go? - I think you know the answer to that.
我听了兰姆说的版本 想听听你的
Well, I've heard Lamb's version. I'd like to hear yours.
他把我支到了斯坦迪什家 大卫卡特怀特不在那里
He sent me to Catherine Standish's where David Cartwright wasn't.
这就是兰姆啊
That's Lamb.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表