剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
怎么 只作收藏吗
What, just gentlemen collectors, is it?
他不会把枪卖♥♥给黑帮 - 谢谢
He doesn't sell to street gangs. - Thank you.
但他会卖♥♥给犯罪团伙 无证保镖
But he does sell to organized crime, unlicensed bodyguards.
精品军♥火♥商 厉害啊 高端啊
Boutique arms dealer? Nice. Classy.
你吸的毒都是正规渠道取得的
Was all that coke you snorted fair trade?
不好意思 你赌博赢的钱交税吗
Sorry, do you pay tax on your gambling winnings?
喂
Hello?
你给我留言 说了我儿子的事
You left a message about my son.
嗨...抱歉
Hi-- Sorry.
两位 别吵了 是瑞弗的母亲
Guys, shut up! It's River's mother.
蠢货 - 抱歉
Muppet. - Sorry.
你说他出事了
You said something had happened to him.
是 是这样
Yeah. There was--
你父亲的家里出了点事
there was an incident at your father's house.
有人想伤害他
And someone tried to hurt him.
有一具尸体被误认为是瑞弗的
And there was a body which was misidentified as River.
怎么会有人认错呢
How the hell did someone get that wrong?
你可能想知道你父亲怎么样了
You're probably wondering how your father is?
并不想
Not really.
好吧 他失踪了
Okay, well, he's missing,
瑞弗在出外勤 我们跟他失联了
and River is in the field, we've lost contact with him.
你父亲有消息的话 要我打给你吗
Would you like me to call you if there's any news about your father?
不了 我们很多年没说话了
No. We haven't spoken in years.
看到瑞弗的话 提醒他我还活着呢
When you see River, remind him I exist.
怎么样
Well?
这一家子真是个灾难
That family, what a car crash.
你找我
You called.
你在总部时
When you were over at the Park,
你收到过周边地区的出警日志
you were sent the police duty logs for the surrounding area.
(阿金 26岁 香港)
确认一下
Acknowledge.
是的 抱歉 对 出警日志
Yes. Sorry. Right. Duty logs.
通常不是很有意思
Well, that's not usually anything very interesting.
老酒鬼 扒手 偶尔的抢劫
The odd drunk, pickpockets, occasional mugging.
还有在老工业区路边慢慢开车找妓♥女♥
And curb-crawling over by the old industrial estate.
对 不幸的人啊
Yes. Poor souls.
可不是嘛 我可怜那个 还得花钱做♥爱♥的男人
I know. I pity the man who has to pay for sex.
我是说妓♥女♥不幸
I was referring to the prostitutes.
这份报告是在你被调走前几周提交的
This report came in a couple of weeks before you were moved.
你觉得这个名字普通吗
Does that strike you as a regular name?
“加拉哈特” 对 我记得当时想 这个行为可没什么骑士风度
"Galahad." Yes, I remember thinking, not very knightly behavior.
你觉得这是某人的真名吗
And do you think that's someone's real name?
肯定是不常见的名字
Well, it's certainly a very unusual name.
这是警方给在总部工作的人起的代号♥
It's a Met code name for someone who works at the Park.
谁
Who?
你需要下一级别的天才来告诉你答案
Well, you need next-level genius for that.
好吧
Right.
我去哪找这种天才呢
Well, where am I gonna find such a genius?
放轻松 何大爷在此
Relax. Ho's here.
天啊 竟然是他
Oh, my God. Him?
对 他就是你在这里的原因
Yeah. He is why you're here.
因为他喜欢...
Because he likes the ladies...
站街女
of the night.
开会
Meeting.
都上楼来
Upstairs now.
谁让你负责了 - 形势所迫
Who put you in charge? - Circumstances.
没我不行啊
Ain't nothing without me.
(伦敦警♥察♥厅 政♥治♥敏感人物代号♥)
(5.1 加拉哈特)
(姓名:克劳德惠兰 职务:局长)
好 我们...都知道什么
Right, so what do we-- what do we know?
知道该由我来主持会议
That I should be leading the meeting?
我们开什么会
What are we doing here?
对 我们有特工在出外勤
Right. We've got agents in the field,
我们来想办法支持他们吧
so let's work out a way that we can support them.
很有帮助 科
Great help, Coe.
戴耳机有助于令他专注
It helps him block things out.
科 说真的 你能认真点吗
Coe, seriously, do you think you could try and be in the room?
这里没什么可做的 我们谁也帮不了
There's nothing going on in this room. We can't help anyone.
这是个吊车尾的部门 没有统一的使命感
This is a D-list unit with no unifying sense of purpose.
这里的每一个人都是被开除且自暴自弃的
Everyone here has checked out and been written off.
你只代表自己
Well, speak for yourself.
他知道自己在说什么 他做过心评
He knows what he's talking about. He was in psych eval.
就是心理评估
Psychological evaluation.
我虽然是下等马 但我知道简称是什么意思
I might be a Slow Horse, but I can decipher abbreviations.
那才是鬼扯的部门呢
And that is a bullshit unit.
你有易怒和无法跟人亲近的问题
You have anger and intimacy issues,
不会团队合作 但你又不肯承担责任
you can't work in a team, but nor will you take personal responsibility.
你把自我憎恨的情绪 转变为对马库斯赌博的批评
You channel your own self-loathing into criticizing Marcus's gambling.
你打心底不开心
You're a deeply unhappy person.
总结得很到位
Nutshell.
好了 别吵了
Okay, fuck this.
我不会干坐着看更多人死掉 我们来回顾一下已知信息
I am not gonna sit around waiting for more bodies to drop, so let's circle back.
关于想杀查普曼的人 我们都知道些什么
What do we know about the man that tried to kill Chapman?
什么 你是说这个冷血传奇人物
What? You mean this stone-cold legend?
天啊 何 你认真的
Oh, my God. Ho, seriously?
你觉得你能打得过他
Think you could take him, do you?
他把你揍扁
He'd slice through you
就像撒尿滋雪那么简单
like piss through snow.
你有空做表情包来嘲笑马库斯
Instead of making GIFs to tease Marcus,
不如在他再次尝试杀死查普曼前 追踪到他的位置
you could try and track him down before he tries to kill Chapman again.
他伤得不轻 我们可以查查各个医院
Well, he was pretty injured, so we could check at the hospitals.
他不会去医院的 对吗
Well, he's not gonna go to a hospital, is he?
他不会让任何系统记录到
He won't want to be on any systems.
他会去找非法医生 - 确实
He'll be with a backstreet doctor. - Yeah, that's true.
他们不会有在线预约系统
And they're not gonna have an online booking system.
所以没法查
So, there's no way of checking.
其实有
There is actually.
非法医生通常是被正式系统除名的
Backstreet doctors have usually been struck off.
我们有个和卧底特工分享的数据库
We have a database which we share with agents going undercover,
以防他们需要看医生
in case they need them.
天啊 你还真不是一无是处
Fucking hell, you actually do have a use.
好 你能登录那个数据库吗
Okay. Do you have access to that database?
不能
No.
好极了
Great.
但我可以打几个电♥话♥
But I can make some calls.
(局长 克劳德惠兰)
进来
Come.
瑞弗卡特怀特正被带过来
River Cartwright is incoming.
好 很好 请坐
Good. That's good. Please take a seat.
好 是的 很好
Good. Yes. That's good.
原来那本护照旅行了好几次
Turns out that passport's actually made a few journeys.
对 往返法国
Yeah, back and forth from France.
我其实指的是在此之前
I meant before that actually.
吉提刚收到了国际刑♥警♥
Giti's just heard back from Interpol
和几个欧洲情报机构的回复
and the individual European intelligence agencies.
她给我看了这个
And she brought me this.
(亚当洛克希德)
看到吗 好
See that there? Right.
2014年6月 他在慕尼黑 在此期间发生了一起汽车炸♥弹♥袭击事件
So in June, 2014, he was in Munich, same time as a car bomb
该袭击杀死了一位车♥臣♥情报部的高♥官♥
killed a high-ranking member of the Chechen intelligence service.
然后他在巴黎 然后...
Then he was in Paris. And--
信♥号♥♥中断
Signal disconnected.
真烦人 见鬼 - 信♥号♥♥中断
That's annoying. Damn. - Signal disconnected.
我不知道是怎么回事 - 没关系 我...
I don't know what's going on here. - It doesn't matter. I--
我知道没关系 我...想把这些事...
I know it doesn't matter. I just-- I'd like to get these things--
稍等 我有线
Hold on for two seconds 'cause there's a cable,
我们可以直接连线 如果我...该...
and we can actually link it up if I get the-- Oh, fu--
我其实完全不知道怎么连
I actually don't know how that links up at all.
没事 克劳德 真的没关系
No, Claude, it really doesn't matter.
好吧 这样 你可以直接在电脑上看
All right. Well, look, you can actually look at the computer--
克劳德 我知道这些城市在哪 我不需要演示稿
Claude, I know where these cities are. I do not need a PowerPoint presentation.
好 当然 明白
Okay. Sure. Got it.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表