剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
Do you speak English?
不会
Non.
有个男人...长得像我
A man who... looks like me...
几天前来过
He was here a few days ago.
对
I know him.
- 我认识他 - 啊 是吗
是的
他在这里有住♥宅♥吗
He has a house here?
没有...
Non, non.
拉旺镇上没有
Not in Lavande.
他来自林木区
He is from Les Arbres.
林木区 - 林木区 对
Les Arbres? - Les Arbres.
那地方在哪
Where's that?
直走3公里 在树林里
Go straight, three kilometres down, in the woods.
好
Oui.
谢谢
Merci.
是他
It's him.
他朝林木区去了
He's heading for Les Arbres.
我会继续跟踪他
I'll keep track of him.
抱歉 搞得这么鬼鬼祟祟
Sorry about the cloak-and-dagger.
其实挺令人兴奋的
Actually quite exciting.
至少对我而言 不知你是否知道
For me because I don't know if you know,
我...之前没出过外勤
I'm-- I've not actually been out in the field before.
我是说 有...这个必要吗
And-- I mean, why is this necessary?
有些对话最好不为人知
Some conversations are best kept out of the headlines.
对
Right.
什么...我们要去哪
What-- Where are we going?
随便 乘巴士 这辆就行
Anywhere. On a bus. This one will do.
罗伯特温特斯是我们的人
Robert Winters was one of ours.
老天 怎么 他是个特工
Jesus Christ. What, he was an agent?
不算是 - 那他是有价值人物
Not exactly. - He was an asset then?
他是个“随时待命的身份” 来自冷战末期
He was a cold body from the tail end of the Cold War.
什么是随时待命的身份
What the hell's a cold body?
是个已经伪造好的身份
It's a ready-made identity.
出生证明 护照 国家保险号♥
Birth certificate, passport, National Insurance number,
银行账户 信用分
bank account, credit rating.
不是伪造的
Not forgeries.
都是真的文件 通过官方渠道签发的
Authentic documents maintained through official channels.
现在都在网上办了 当年都是用最先进的技术
Nowadays you do it all online, back in the day it was state of the art.
抱歉 你知道此事多久了 谁告诉你的
Sorry, how long have you known about this? Who brought this to you?
一个我的手下
One of my kids,
吉提拉曼 几小时前 - 吉...我不...
Giti Rahman, a few hours ago. - Gi-- I don't--
我跟她说是系统错误 她不该再查
Now, I told her it was a mistake, and she shouldn't look into it.
这才是错误
That was a mistake.
你刚一知道就该告诉我的
You should have told me about this when it first came to light.
如果我告诉你了 你会怎么做
And if I had, what would you have done?
我会通知首相
I'd have informed the PM.
我会发起调查 大规模谋杀案凶手怎么会
I'd have instigated an inquiry into how exactly a mass murderer
用军情五处的身份 - 是了 我想你也会
was using an MI5 identity. - Yes, I thought you would.
那将是一场灾难 - 已经是灾难了 戴安娜
And that would have been a disaster. - It's already a disaster, Diana.
不是 因为我把记录销毁了
No, it isn't because I've scrubbed the records.
我们大楼里所有罗伯特温特斯的痕迹
Every trace of Robert Winters in our building
都销毁了 - 我的天
has been destroyed. - Oh, my God.
不 我们不能掩盖这种事 你是知道的 伊斯坦布尔事件后不能再这么干了
No. We can't cover something like this up. You know that. Not after Istanbul.
那正是我们必须掩盖的原因
That is exactly why we have to keep a lid on it.
哪怕走漏一点风声
If even a hint of this gets out,
人们对情报处仅存的一点信任 也将消失殆尽
any credibility the security services still have will be shot to pieces.
抱歉 我不能隐瞒此事 我不会置之不理的
I'm sorry, I can't sit on this. I won't do it.
克劳德
Oh, Claude.
这是什么
Well, what's this?
是对吉提拉曼封口的转移安抚令
It's a C & C order to sequester Giti Rahman
你今天早些时候签的
that you signed earlier today.
这样看起来你也参与了掩盖此事
Making it look like you're part of a cover-up.
好 可是我...
Yeah, but I...
我根本没看
I never read this.
没错 但你签了
No, you didn't. But you signed it.
在你的帮助下 温特斯的档案顺利被销毁
You have helped in the destruction of Winters' documents.
你这么干是因为我当了局长
Are you doing this 'cause I got the job?
你这么干是因为我当了局长 而你没当上
You're doing this 'cause I got the job over you?
是因为这个吗
Is that what this is about?
我没申请
I didn't apply for it.
是...没错 你早就知道当不上局长 对吧
Yeah. Yeah. No. You knew you weren't gonna get it, right?
所以你才退出
And that's why you withdrew.
可现在我还是在做局长的工作
And yet, here I am doing it anyway.
管理情报机构没有顾全大局可言
There isn't a big picture to running an intelligence agency.
只有每天解决危机
It's just putting out fires every bloody day.
我觉得像是机构倦怠
Seems to me like a case of institutional burnout...
我不在乎你怎么想 - 是这样吧
I don't care what you think. - ...more like.
我只在乎阻止下一次韦斯特艾克斯爆♥炸♥案
All I care about is stopping another Westacres.
而你对公开自我批评的需求会妨碍我
And your need for public self-flagellation will get in the way of that.
是啊 你只是想保住工作 不是吗
Yeah, well, just want to keep your job, is all. Isn't it?
是的 因为我做得非常好 - 是吗
Yes, because I'm bloody good at it. - Oh, yeah?
你可以在下一站下车
You can get off at the next stop.
打扰一下 警官 能帮我一下吗
Excuse me, sir. Can you help me?
我在找西辛赫斯特...就是那个花♥园♥
I'm looking for Sissinghurst-- hurst? You know, the gardens.
糟糕 你完全走错了 它在坦布里奇韦尔斯另一边
Oh, no. You're way off. It's the other side of Tunbridge Wells.
你得回到主路 左转进城
You wanna go back onto the main road, left into the town.
就能开始看到路标了
You should start to pick up signs.
我以为走这边是抄近道
I thought I was taking a shortcut down here.
不 这里是私人领地
No. This is private property.
这里出什么事了
What happened here?
你是在巡逻什么的吗
You are on patrol or something?
这里出了点事
There was an incident.
天啊 住我客房♥的那个女人在说这事
Oh, my God. The woman at my guesthouse, she was talking about this.
一个老人中枪了 真可怕
An old man was shot. Terrible.
还是在这样的地方
In a place like this too.
其实是他孙子被杀了
It was actually his grandson that was killed.
那也是一条年轻的生命
A young life then.
可能更悲惨 对这个家来说非常悲哀
Maybe more tragic. Very sad for the family.
如今这世道真疯狂啊
Crazy times, huh?
好吧 谢谢 祝你愉快
Okay, thank you. Have a nice day.
喂
Yeah?
大卫还活着
David's still alive.
我留下了一个摄像头 以防他回家
I've left a camera feed in case he comes back.
他们说是孙子被杀了
They are saying the grandson was killed
但可能是伯特兰 我联♥系♥不上他
but it could be Bertrand. I can't raise him.
伯特兰的护照显示回到了法国
Bertrand's passport pinged coming back into France.
我就在这里等他 顺便打扫一下
I'm gonna wait for him here while I clean up.
如果不是他呢 可能是小卡特怀特
What if it's not him? It could be the young Cartwright.
如果是 我会搞定他的
Well, if it is, I'll take care of him.
你去做掉第二个目标
You hit the second target.
又是个老头子
Another old man.
希望他不像大卫卡特怀特那么麻烦吧
Let's hope he's less trouble than David Cartwright.
拜托 他在他手下干了很多年
Come on, he worked for him for years.
如果他听说了卡特怀特的事 他会很紧张
If he's heard about Cartwright, he's gonna be jumpy.
对 也许会
Yeah. Maybe.
但他也许忘了 也许根本不知道他为什么必须死
But he might have forgotten. Might not even know why he has to die.
我吃猪肉 再来一瓶餐厅特选红酒
I'll have the pork and a bottle of the house red.
我最好还是不喝酒了
I'd probably better not drink anything.
那就只要一瓶餐厅特选红酒
Well, just a bottle of the house red then.
谢谢
Thanks.
在总部时 你坐在所有管理层对面 是吧
Over at the Park, you were across everything, right?
我是指管理人员 你是女王之一
In terms of personnel. One of the queens.
是
I was.
如果我不知道某个问题的答案 我也知道该问谁
If I didn't know the answer to a question, I knew who to ask.
你来斯劳部门算是贬职了 不是吗
Bit of a comedown, Slough House, isn't it?
我不这样认为 每个地方都有各自的挑战
I don't see it as such. Every place has its challenges.
你是惠兰亲自派来的 对吗
And you were sent here by Whelan himself, yeah?
透明先生 - 是的
Mr. Transparency. - I was.
他上任后不久就把我选出来了 我觉得他看到了我的潜力
He picked me out soon after he started. I think he saw something in me.
等你把我们这些堕落者都弄明白了呢
And when you've sorted us reprobates out, what?
你会回到总部的王座上去
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表