剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
坏人山姆
Bad Sam.
你一向对我很好
Well, you were always good to me.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
边走边向你解释吧 长官
I'll explain while we walk, sir.
走去哪里
Walk where?
我必须等局长
I must wait for First Desk.
什么声音
What's that?
有人闯入吗 - 不 只是测试 长官
Has there been a breach? - No, it's just a test, sir.
我们走吧 - 不...我必须在这里等
Let's go. - No, no. I have to wait here.
你不必等 长官 我是来接你的
You don't have to wait, sir. I'm here to collect you and take you.
没...人跟我说...
No-- Nobody told me that--
你在这里工作过吗 - 工作过 最后那几年
Did you ever work here? - Yeah, for the last couple of years.
最后乱成一团
Falling apart by the end.
不好意思 先生们 请在这里稍等
Excuse me, gents. If you could just wait here a moment.
谢谢
Thank you.
你比我先离职的
You left before I did.
局长让我来接你的 长官
First Desk asked me to collect you, sir.
他的办公室就在后面
His office is just back here.
才不是 在五层
No, it's not. It's on the fifth floor.
抱歉 但警报响了
Apologies, but an alarm has been triggered.
也许没事 但我们必须去查一下
It may be nothing, but we have to check it out.
请在这里稍等 直到我们确定安全
If you could just wait here till we get the all clear.
弗莱特不会喜欢这样的 我们应该进去
Flyte's not gonna like this. We should go in.
抱歉 先生 军情五处的
Sorry, sir, MI5.
我们需要立刻进去 - 是...当然
We need access now. - Right, yes. Of course.
你到底为什么来 - 我们得走了
Why are you here anyway? - We need to go.
立刻 - 不 我在等局长
Now! - No! I'm waiting for First Desk.
拜托 他只有五分钟来见你
Please. He's only got a five-minute window.
五分钟 听我说 他就在...
Five-minute window. Listen to me, he's standing by...
我们找大卫卡特怀特
We're here for David Cartwright.
你要带我去哪 - 他来了
Where are you taking me? - Here he comes.
看 他派车来接你了
Look, he's sent a car for you.
嗨 大卫 - 你怎么来了
Hello, David. - What are you doing here?
坐下 对了 - 什么
Sit down. There you go. - What?
总部发现我把他从特工手里抢走了 就会来找我
When the Park realize I whisked him away from the Dogs, they'll be after me.
他们发现我在法国做了什么 我就完了
And once they find out what I did in France, I'm done.
法国的事是他的锅
You know, what happened in France is on him.
兰姆 我们要去哪
Lamb, where are we going?
他一把年纪了 杰克逊 还是传奇人物 声名远扬
He's fucking senile, Jackson, and a legend. Spotless record.
我是被开除的 记得吗
They kicked me out, remember?
他们会把这事怪在谁头上
Who are they gonna hang this on?
我不懂 我... - 你的跑路资金在哪
I don't understand. I-- - Where's your flight fund?
一切都很好 - 在办公室
Everything's all right. - In the office.
可能暴露了 你是刺杀目标 记得吗
Well, it might've been blown. There's a hit out on you, remember?
我不会进去的
Well, I won't go in.
该死的 你逃离后给我打电♥话♥
Fuck. Call me once you're out.
火车进站了
Train's coming in now.
就在前面
Just down there.
借过 靠边点...
Excuse me. Keep to the side. Keep to the side!
借过 靠边
Excuse me. Step to the side.
让让
Move!
借过 请让一让
Excuse me, please. Excuse me.
也许他在我们来之前就跑了
Maybe he ran off before we got here.
那我们会看到的
We would've seen him.
或者他藏在火车上
Or he's hiding on the train.
去查查
Check it.
他从前面的楼梯下去了
He's gone down those stairs.
嘿 让一让...靠边
Oi! Move, move, move, move. Just step to the side.
让一让
Move, move!
让一让...
Move! Move!
快
Let's go.
站住... - 让开
Stop! Stop! - Move it!
让开...
Move, move, move!
该死
Fuck.
是 好 你们继续找
Yeah, okay. Well, you just keep looking.
交通警♥察♥看到他 在伦敦桥站下车 但跟丢了
Transport Police saw him get off at London Bridge, but they lost him.
他们在查监控 - 他应该上了一趟列车
So they're checking CCTV. - He'll have got on a train.
是 但去哪呢 - 回家
Yeah, but to where? - Home.
总部的人在这里等着他
Park were here waiting for him.
他们抓到他了吗
Did they get him?
还没有
No, not yet.
但我需要登录他们的系统
But I need to get in their system.
弄清他们知道什么 怎么会领先我们一步
Find out what they know. How they're ahead of us.
你打算怎么做到
How will you do that?
和弄到卡特怀特的地址一样
Well, the same way we got Cartwright's address.
我们去那里碰头
I'll meet you there.
你来之前先让查普曼 把大卫供出来 再把他杀了
Don't show till Chapman's dead after coughing up David.
你要去哪
Where are you off to?
我会消失的 你不必杀了我
I'm gonna disappear. You don't have to kill me.
消失得无影无踪
I'm gone.
不行 我非杀了你不可
No, I do have to kill you.
只是快慢的问题 要看你是否会告诉我大卫卡特怀特在哪
Whether it's quick or slow depends on if you tell me where David Cartwright is.
好...
Okay, okay, okay. K--
很好
Good.
我的天啊
Fuck me.
上...
Go, go.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
安全
Clear.
没人
No.
瑞弗卡特怀特
River Cartwright...
起死回生了
back from the dead.
可算见到你了
Nice to finally meet you.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表