剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
You're not my grandson.
别开枪 是我 瑞弗啊
Whoa. It's me. It's River.
拜托 请把枪放下好吗
C-- Please. Can you put the gun down please?
天啊
Oh, my God.
天啊 我♥干♥了些什么
Oh, my God. What have I done?
(根据米克赫伦的著作《惊魂街》改编)
流人
第四季第一集
该死
Fuck.
我是兰姆
Lamb.
见鬼
Fuck.
我进一步了解情况后打给你
I'll call you when I've got more info.
他们在勘查现场 但是...他刚到
They were going through stuff, but-- He's just arrived.
我回头给你回电♥话♥
I'll call you back.
你是兰姆
You're Lamb?
这么晚了 我还惨遭质疑
This time of night, I'm plagued by doubts.
我叫艾玛弗莱特 接替达菲的人
I'm Emma Flyte. Duffy's replacement.
一看就比达菲强
Well, you're already an improvement.
我指的是你不是脑残 也没有昏迷不醒
On account of not being brain-dead and in a coma.
小道消息说是你手下人导致他昏迷的
The grapevine says it was one of yours put him in that coma.
小道消息说什么的都有 但大多数不靠谱
Well, the grapevine says a lot of things, but it's mostly the wine talking.
达菲之前那位可厉害多了
The guy before Duffy was altogether classier.
坏人山姆查普曼
Bad Sam Chapman.
只是个绰号♥而已
That was just a name.
没那么坏
Wasn't that bad.
除了弄丢两亿五千万英镑这一点
Except for that bit about losing a quarter of a billion pounds.
我说他还不坏
Well, I said he wasn't bad.
没说他完美无缺
Didn't say he was perfect.
带我看看犯罪现场吧
Want to show me the damage?
你认识卡特怀特先生
You know Mr. Cartwright?
我有不在场证明 我当时在和戴女士蒸桑拿
I have an alibi, I was in a sauna with Lady Di.
你可以问她
You can ask her.
你认识卡特怀特先生
Do you know Mr. Cartwright?
哪个 - 随便 两个
Which one? - Either. Both.
年轻那个是我的手下
Well, the younger one works for me.
爷爷曾给过我一份工作
The grandfather gave me a job once.
鞋不错啊
They're nice shoes.
你有服装补贴
You get a clothing allowance?
该死
Fucking hell.
准备好了
You ready?
所以你是那些弃子的负责人
So, you're in charge of the rejects.
他们不喜欢被称为弃子
They don't like being called that.
那你怎么叫他们 - 弃子
What do you call them? - The rejects.
这里 亲爱的 看 你漏掉了一点
Here, love, look. You missed a bit.
里面惨不忍♥睹
It's bad in there.
我见过惨的
I've seen bad before.
有人在21点03分按下了应急按钮
Someone pressed the panic button at 2103.
本地警♥察♥21点49分抵达
Local police arrived 2149.
出警可真快 还好不是紧急情况
It's a good job it wasn't an emergency.
老人家上周按下过两次按钮
The old man pressed the button twice the week before.
一次是因为他忘了按钮的用途 想按下去看看
Once because he'd forgotten what it was for and wanted to find out.
应急按钮是可追踪的 有人提到吗
Those panic buttons are traceable, anyone mention that?
谢了 我会写个注释
Thanks. I'll make a note.
但我已经追踪到他这个了 在厨房♥餐桌上
But I've already traced his particular button to the kitchen table.
你看了按钮下面吗
Did you look underneath it?
你在找什么
What are you looking for?
我可舒适泡腾片
Alka-Seltzer.
我平常不喝酒 但我晚餐前喝了雪利酒
Not normally a drinker, but I had a sherry before dinner.
这是犯罪现场 不是药房♥
This is a crime scene, not a chemist's.
他中了两枪 一枪胸口 一枪正脸
He was shot twice. Once in the chest, once in the face.
似乎有些过分
Seems excessive.
虽然他有时挺烦人的 这我承认
Though he could be annoying, I'll give you that.
你似乎不太关心啊
You don't seem too concerned.
我之前也损失过特工 - 你以前是一线特工
I've lost joes before. - You were an active.
对 那时你还穿纸尿裤呢
Yeah, when you were still in mittens.
他当时身上带着这个
He was carrying this.
手♥机♥和钱包 - 都是卡特怀特的
Phone and wallet? - Both Cartwright's.
那你找我♥干♥什么
What the fuck do you need me for then?
正式确认身份
Formal identification.
这可有点难
It's a bit of a challenge.
他身上有特别的记号♥吗
Well, did he have any identifying marks?
他本来是有脸的 有用吗
He used to have a face. That any help?
文身 伤疤 穿孔饰品 - 我怎么知道
Tattoos, scars, piercings? - Now, how the fuck would I know?
我要求他们上班时得穿衣服
I make 'em wear clothes around the office.
是他吗
Is it him?
对 是他
Yeah, it's him.
你确定
You're sure?
是瑞弗卡特怀特
It's River Cartwright.
那他在哪 - 谁在哪
So, where is he then? - Where's who?
那个老不死的
The old bastard.
我们以前就这么叫他
That's what we used to call him.
他真的是个混♥蛋♥ 我可以保证
And he was a bastard. I can guarantee that.
我们不知道
We have no idea.
我猜你想低调处理此事 毕竟韦斯特艾克斯刚出事
I imagine you wanna keep this quiet, what with Westacres.
韦斯特艾克斯和此事有什么关系
What does Westacres have to do with this?
没什么
Nothing.
但炸♥弹♥在伦敦爆♥炸♥ 这是情报处掉链子
But a bomb goes off in London, it's an Intelligence Service fuckup,
很讽刺 恰好我们这位 小卡特怀特也是个废物
which ironically describes our young Cartwright.
如果此事公开 网上那些键盘侠一定会误会
When this gets out, the keyboard nutters will be joining the wrong dots.
公开前我们就能调查完毕
We'll wrap it up before it comes to that.
接下来的声音是我在表达自信
Well, the next sound you hear will be me expressing confidence.
厉害了
Impressive.
你能想放就放
Can you do that to order?
怎么 想再听一声
Why? Do you want another?
你真是既恶心又失礼
You are gross and inappropriate.
我正伤心难过呢 表达方式欠妥罢了
I'm working through my grief. It comes out in off ways.
你知道老卡特怀特可能去哪了吗
Any idea where Cartwright senior might go?
不知道 我回去继续睡觉了
No. I'm going back to bed.
你不考虑洗个澡吗
Would you also consider a shower?
好啊 这个提议很诱人
Yeah, it's a tempting offer,
但我觉得现在不合适
but I don't think that's appropriate right now.
毕竟抛开其他事不谈 我的一位队员刚刚死掉
I mean, apart from anything else, one of my team just died.
(内附罚款通知单 警告)
(局长 克劳德惠兰)
进来
Come in.
...看到温特斯驾车闯入...
...shows that Winters drove into the venue--
克劳德 我有... - 戴安娜 太感谢你了
Claude, I've got s-- - Diana, thank you so much for this.
这是我第一次参加 政♥府♥危机应对委员会会议
It'll be my first COBRA meeting, so I was wondering
所以我想问 你能不能跟我说说会议大致内容
if you might be able to give me a rundown of what to expect?
好 可以 我... - 拜托了 如果你不介意的话
Okay. Yep. Well, I'm-- - Please, if you wouldn't mind.
我最近很忙 所以... - 对 是的
I've got a lot going on, so... - Right. Yes.
我就只挑重点说了 可以吗
...I'll just stick to the headlines, if that's all right.
当然 有劳了
Sure, if you wouldn't mind.
要言简意赅 - 言简意赅
Keep it short but dense. - Short, dense.
强调人工情报的缺陷
Stress the frailty of HUMINT.
别怕说不知道
Don't be afraid to say you don't know,
别说任何无法反复验证的东西
don't say anything that can't be triple-sourced,
别告诉他们任何你不希望泄露的事
and don't tell them anything you don't want leaked.
好 一定 - 你可以无视国防部部长
Yes, of course. - You can ignore the Defense Secretary,
他只会想方设法削弱你 以提升军方情报处的地位
he'll only want to undermine you to boost the standing of military intelligence.
我还必须警告你 如果首相反对你的任何提议
And I have to warn you, if the PM objects to anything you suggest,
内政大臣就会落井下石
the Home Secretary will put the boot in,
即使她刚刚赞同了你所有的话
even though she's agreed to everything you have just said,
但...你会没事的 - 好 谢谢
but-- I mean, you'll be fine. - Yeah, but thanks--
但我是来通知你 又有一个人死了
But I came to tell you that there's been another death.
什么 又有炸♥弹♥袭击
What, another bomb?
不...
No, no.
是枪击案 和炸♥弹♥袭击事件无关
A shooting. Unrelated.
但受害人是一名特工 - 不
But the victim is an agent. - Oh, no.
瑞弗卡特怀特 被他爷爷大卫卡特怀特击毙
River Cartwright, shot by his grandfather, David Cartwright.
大卫卡特怀特
David Cartwright?
但他不是我们最厉害的特工吗
But he was supposed to be one of our finest, wasn't he?
我是从没见过他啦 但是...
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表