剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
(成人玩具)
快点 进去
Go! Get in!
(休息中)
再次道歉 但由于设备故障
Apologies once more, but due to equipment failure,
本次列车的终点站将是海威科姆
this train will terminate at High Wycombe.
乘客将通过替代巴士服务前往牛津路站
The bus replacement service will take you to Oxford Pathway,
让您继续旅途
where you can proceed to your journey.
谢谢
Thank you.
来自玛丽勒本的剩余旅客
Remaining passengers arriving from Marylebone,
前往牛津路的替代巴士从停车场发车
the bus replacement service offers a pathway available from the car park.
请走这边 替代巴士服务
It's just this way. The bus replacement service.
(牛津路站)
低着头跑
Run with your head down!
嘿 我们到了
Hey, we're here.
拜托
Christ's sake.
好了 老兄 醒醒吧
Come on, mate. Wake up for God's sake!
(根据米克赫伦的著作 《死亡之狮》改编)
(退役外勤特工)
(已故)
欢迎来到海威科姆
Welcome to High Wycombe.
列车目前停靠在二号♥站台
The train currently standing at platform two…
比斯特村 牛津路和牛津
…Bicester Village, Oxford Parkway, and Oxford.
是 哥们 我可不要在那天工作
Yeah, mate, I'm not working that day.
预计会有十万人
They're expecting 100,000 people.
厕所会变成牲口棚
The toilets are gonna be like a barn.
哥们 我绝不会在那天工作的
Mate, there is no way I'm working that day.
稍等
Hang on.
-有事吗 -是
-Can I help? -Yes.
不知你能否告诉我在哪能找到替代巴士
I'm wondering if you could tell me where I might find the replacement buses.
今天没有 所有列车运行正常
We don't have any today. Everything's running.
听着 你跟总部说 对
So, listen, you tell Head Office, yeah--
我要找替代巴士是因为…
I need the bus because--
我哥那天晚上去世了
Well, the other night my brother passed.
不知道你听说没有
I don't know whether you heard.
是
Yeah--
嘿 哥们 我回头再打给你好吗
Hey, mate, I'm gonna call you back, yeah?
我听说了 请节哀
Yes, I did. My condolences.
巴士是另一家公♥司♥运营的
The buses are run by a separate company.
那也许你可以告诉我那家公♥司♥的名字
Well, perhaps you could give me the name of the company.
我们会用不同的公♥司♥ 我不确定…
We use different ones. I'm not sure--
拜托了 我…很想看看他离世的地方
Please. I-- I would very much like to see the place from where he left this earth.
好吧
All right--
我打几个电♥话♥ 再看看能否帮到你
Let me make a few phone calls, and I'll see if I can sort you out.
好
Okay.
斯坦迪什
Standish.
这样不行
This isn't working.
具体是什么不行
Can you be more specific?
我资格老 应该有自己的办公室
Seniority dictates I should have my own office.
我才不会在这破地方资排辈呢
I wouldn't take length of service in this shithole as a status symbol.
连囚犯都分三六九等
Prisoners have hierarchies.
人类以权势来组织社会结构
Humans organize themselves according to power.
我很快就下来分配今天的工作
I'll be down shortly with today's work.
快一点 不给我找点事做 我会杀了他
Hurry up. If you don't give me something to do, I'm gonna kill him.
或至少把他打残
Or at least maim him.
早
Morning.
有谁看见兰姆了吗
Has anyone seen Lamb?
救护车司机说是心脏病发作
Ambulance driver said it was a heart attack.
走得快 没痛苦
Mercifully quick.
前一刻还在人间 下一刻就上了天堂
Here one moment, the next, with the angels.
是在那里发现他的 倒数第二排
Found him down there, second from the back.
我当时以为他睡着了
And I thought he was sleeping.
他是睡着了 不是吗
Well, he was, wasn't he?
当时有什么不寻常的事吗
Was there anything out of the ordinary?
除了他之外的事
Apart from him.
他身边有什么东西吗
Anything near him?
也许他落下了什么
Something he might've left?
当时有个帽子在他旁边的座位上
There was a hat. Seat next to him.
对 那可能是他的
Oh, well, that could well have been his.
我能看看吗 我很想留个纪念
Could I take a look at it? Be lovely to have a keepsake.
当然 应该在失物招领处
Sure, it'd be in lost property.
我在这里完事了就过去
I'll go by when I'm done here.
你哥走的时候看起来很平静
He looked quite calm-like. Your brother.
那应该是他想要的方式
Well, that's how he would've wanted to go.
他喜欢巴士
He liked buses.
这并不是说我完全相信命运
It's not that I believe in a life-force, precisely.
但我也不确定自己不信
But I'm not positive I don't believe in one.
不知你是否明白
If you take my meaning.
我就不打扰你了
I'll-- I'll give you a moment.
-抱歉 打扰了 可是… -是
-Sorry to bother, but-- -Oh, yes.
你还要很久吗
Will you be much longer?
我…
I've--
我说完最后的道别了
I-- I've said my-- my final good-byes.
我们刚刚接到电♥话♥ 得用巴士了
Only we've just had a call. Gonna need to use the bus.
当然
Of course.
(记事本 蝉)
该死
Fuck.
有谁看见瑞弗了吗
Has anyone seen River?
是 我很高兴 能把在政♥府♥情报机构学到的东西
Yeah, I'm just really excited to take what I've learned in government intelligence
应用到更加集中 商业的…
and apply it a bit more to more concentrated, commercial--
把在政♥府♥情报机构学到的东西
Taking what I've learned in government intelligence
应用到更加商业化 更有目标性的地方 这是我一直…
and applying it to more commercial, targeted goals. It's something that I've…
他们可以见你了 卡特怀特先生
They are ready for you now, Mr. Cartwright.
(艾利萨公♥司♥ 情报专家)
其实现在是个地缘政♥治♥十分不稳定的时期
And actually, now, at a time of real geopolitical uncertainty,
私人情报公♥司♥可以填补 国有机构留下的空缺
private intelligence can fill the gaps left by the national agencies.
对吧
You know?
当然
Absolutely.
我其实感觉这才是真正有意思的领域
And it-- it feels to me, actually, that those are the really interesting,
往往需要非传统的外勤工作 可能正是我如鱼得水之处
and often unorthodox areas of fieldwork to which I'm probably best suited.
好 你的简历上说
Now, on your CV,
你目前被借调到 奥尔德斯盖特附近的一个单位
it says that you're currently seconded to a unit near Aldersgate.
是的 对
Yes, I am. Yes.
那是个定制单位
It's a bespoke unit.
更多采用模拟的方式进行情报搜集
Deals more in analog methods of intelligence gathering
这其实给了我在数据库方面更坚实的基…
that's actually given me a real grounding in more database--
是 很好 所以你在斯劳部门工作
Yeah, and-- That's great. So you work at Slough House?
是的
Yes.
我知道人们派任务时 不会首选斯劳部门 真的
I understand that it's not everyone's first choice of assignment, I do.
但事实上 我发现 在那里的工作经验很宝贵
But actually, I've found it invaluable.
所以你和杰克逊兰姆共事
So you work with Jackson Lamb?
是
Yeah.
他是什么样的人
What's he like?
大家都去哪了
Where is everyone?
明 请你坐下好吗
Oh, Min, please can you sit down?
抱歉 我只是想让今天的步数达标
Sorry, it's just that I'm trying to get my steps in.
我真不该送你那东西
I should never have given you that thing.
兰姆会杀了我们的
Well, Lamb's gonna kill us.
不 没事 他今天早上根本没来
No, it's fine. He wasn't even in this morning.
是 他也许在某个停尸房♥里打飞机呢
Yeah. He's probably off wanking in a morgue somewhere.
好 这个怎么样
Okay. What about this one?
三十万
300.
三十万
300?
明 这个带花♥园♥呢
Min, it's got a garden.
好吧 那三十一万
Okay, 310 then.
说是…“莱顿斯通花♥园♥公♥寓♥”
I mean it's-- What, it's a "garden flat in Leytonstone."
不会太贵的
It can't be that much.
-五十二万 -我的天啊
-520. -Oh, my god.
真贵
I mean, that's a lot.
-不贵 -他来了
-It's not. -He's here.
走吧
Here we go.
会很有意思的
It's gonna be fun.
好 我们速战速决吧
All right. Let's make this quick.
我要借调你们
I'm seconding you.
时间不长 一周左右
Not for long, week or so.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表