剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
你能站起来吗
Are you able to stand?
请站起来
Stand up for me, please.
慢慢站起来 双手放在我能看到的地方
Stand up slowly, put your hands where I can see them,
你会被护送到救护员身边
and you'll be escorted to the paramedics.
谢谢你 艾玛
Thank you, Emma.
到底发生了什么 你和车队都联♥系♥不上
What the hell happened? We lost you and the escort.
喂 - 车队遇袭 四名特工牺牲
Hello? - The convoy was attacked. Four Dogs down.
袭击者有几人
How many men in the attack team?
一人
One.
一个人 一人杀了四名特工
One? One man killed four Dogs?
是的 长官
Yes, ma'am.
他是谁
Who is he?
我不认识
I don't know.
那人在我发给吉提的照片上
He was in the photo I sent to Giti.
是的 我看见了
Yes, I saw that.
长官 我发照片是因为... - 他是哪一个
Ma'am, I sent the photo because-- - Which one was he?
他是哪一个
Which one was he?
较年轻的那个
The younger one.
你从哪得到的照片
Where'd you get the photo?
卡特怀特 他在法国找到的
Cartwright. He found it in France.
让他听电♥话♥
Put him on.
做不到 长官 他被抓走了
Can't, ma'am. He was taken.
找个救护员 检查一下身体
Find a medic. Get yourself seen to.
是照片里的待命身份之一
It's one of the cold bodies in the photo.
他抓走了卡特怀特
He's taken Cartwright.
这次袭击只为绑♥架♥卡特怀特
So this attack was just to spring Cartwright?
不 我们不能这么猜测 - 还能是什么
No, we can't assume that. - What else does it look like?
老天 他杀了我们四个人 带走了卡特怀特
For God's sake. He just killed four of our men and walked off with Cartwright.
还能有什么结论
What other conclusion is there?
扩大监控搜索范围
Expand the CCTV search.
我要知道他们去了哪
I want to know where they went,
我要嫌犯被击毙 把卡特怀特带到审讯室
and I want the suspect in a bag and Cartwright in an interrogation cell.
别听她的 抱歉 这样...
Scratch that. I'm sorry. Actually...
也准许击毙卡特怀特
shoot to kill authorized on Cartwright too.
这命令该由我下达 我... - 抱歉
That order is my order to give, and I-- - Excuse me.
我要接管行动指挥权了
I'm assuming operational control.
准许击毙瑞弗卡特怀特
Shoot to kill authorized on River Cartwright.
喂 回去工作 各位 谢谢
Hello. Back to work, everyone. Thank you.
老天
Jesus.
你到底在干什么
What the hell are you doing?
听着 每一个待命身份
Listen, every single one of these cold bodies
都被证明是杀人狂
has turned out to be a homicidal maniac.
我们不能冒险 我们知道他们的能耐
We can't afford to take any chances. We know what they're capable of.
我们刚刚损失了四名特工 - 而你还想再杀一个
We just lost four men! - And you want to kill another one?
没法确定他还是我们的人了 对吗
We don't know he's ours anymore, do we?
你这个决策是错的 克劳德
This is wrong, Claude.
是 如果我错了 白死一个人 如果你错了
Yeah, well, if I'm wrong, one man dies. If you're wrong,
天知道可能要死多少人
God alone knows what the potential body count might be.
所以这就是我的决定
So, this is my decision.
出来
Out.
你好 老爸
Hello, Dad.
你好 儿子
Hello, Son.
(根据米克赫伦的著作《惊魂街》改编)
流人
第四季第六集
那么...
So...
你是什么时候意识到的
when did you realize?
我在林木区看到了一幅挂在墙上的画
I saw a painting on the wall at Les Arbres.
和我母亲寄给我的
And it looked identical to the pictures on the cards
七 八 九岁生日卡 上面画的图案一模一样
that my mother sent me for my seventh, eighth and ninth birthdays.
之后就没再寄了
They stopped after that.
所以我觉得她一定去过那里
So it made me think she must've been there.
但我想不明白为什么
But I couldn't work out why.
她是为了我去那里的
Well, she was there for me.
对 是啊
Right. Yeah.
你们相爱过吗
Were you ever in love?
她爱过我
She was.
好吧
Right.
所以你呢
So you just what?
只是利用她给你生个私人军队
You used her to breed your own private army?
我利用她获取资金和手段
I was using her to secure funds and means.
此话怎讲
What does that mean?
也许你该去问问你爷爷
Maybe you should ask your grandfather.
你想从我身上得到什么
What do you want from me?
你想让我做什么
What is it that you expect me to do here?
我觉得是时候来看看你的状况
Well, I thought it was time to check in.
是
Right.
我想看看你是否对自己的人生方向满意
I wanna see if you're happy with the way your life is going.
我的人生 你试图在法国终结的人生
My life? The one that you tried to end in France?
拜托 别往心里去
Oh, come on. Don't take it personally.
我只是销毁一切可用资源
I was scorching the earth.
你打断了我
You interrupted me.
如果我没被那个该死维克多枪击
If I hadn't been shot at by that fuck, Victor,
我们当时就会像现在这样交谈了
we'd have had the conversation we're having now.
我不想跟你交谈
I don't want a conversation with you.
我不想跟你有任何瓜葛
I don't want fucking anything to do with you.
我希望你被关起来 - 那你得先抓住我
I want you locked up. - Well, you'd have to catch me first.
可你没我厉害
And you're not as good as me.
不过你有潜力像我一样厉害
Although, you could be.
我想给你一份工作
I'd like to offer you a job.
工作 - 是的
A job? - Yeah.
我已经有工作了
Well, I already have a job...
而且你是个该死的疯子 - 你深陷泥潭
and you're a fucking maniac. - You're stuck.
得不到赏识
You're unappreciated.
是吗 - 是 但我能看到你的潜力
Am I? - Yeah, but I can see potential.
你在圣潘克拉斯火车站做得很不错
You did pretty good at St. Pancras.
你当时也在场吧
You were there, were you?
是的
Yeah.
我本希望能早些跟你见面的
And I was hoping for a meeting sooner than this.
你躲开了三名特工
You evaded three agents.
腿脚很麻利
You're good on your feet,
但你得学会反直觉思考
but you need to learn to think counterintuitively.
当你是目标时 主动出击 当你被追捕时 静止不动
When you're the target, attack. When you're being pursued, stand still.
如果有人提出要帮你一把 你就向对方展示实力
If someone offers you their hand, you show them your fist.
我感觉自己在听TED演讲
I feel like I'm at a TED talk.
你身上的负面能量太多了
You carry a lot of negative energy around.
你母亲是怎么跟你说我的
What did your mother tell you about me?
说你在她怀孕期间抛弃了她
That you abandoned her when she was pregnant.
说你...死于车祸
And that you-- Then you died in a car crash.
我活得好好的 很抱歉 她骗了你
Well, I mean, here I am. I'm sorry she lied to you.
我原谅她 - 是吗
I forgive her. - Yeah?
好吧
Yeah.
我很抱歉她把你留在爷爷身边 他成了你的男性榜样
And I'm sorry she left you with your grandfather as your male role model.
老天 你被那老不死的当成宠物一样
Jesus Christ, kept like a pet by that old fossil.
听着 我真心希望你不要惊讶
Look, truly, and I do really hope this doesn't come as a shock to you,
但我一点都不后悔 自己没被从小当成士兵养大
but I really don't have any regrets about not being raised a child soldier.
这是一种保证忠诚的好方法
It's a great way to guarantee loyalty.
从小接受训练的部队几乎战无不胜
You start the training young, you have a near-invincible squad.
当然 直到其中一人发疯 炸掉一个购物中心
Up until one of them goes mad and blows up a shopping center, of course.
是的 - 也对
Yeah. - Yeah.
伊夫不是要对西方宣战吧
Yves wasn't declaring war on the West, was he?
对 他是在对你宣战
No, he was declaring war on you.
是的 如果伊夫没死
Yeah. If Yves hadn't died,
我会因为他把事情搞砸而杀了他
I would have had to kill him for how badly he fucked things up.
你从伊夫蹒跚学步时起 就教他成为一名杀手
You taught Yves to be a killer from the moment he could crawl.
你就没想过这会令他崩溃
And you don't think that's what could make him crack?
有些人就是承受不了这种压力
Some people can't take the pressure.
我认为你能承受
I think you could.
(路易莎)
不过你缺乏专注力 这似乎是另一个问题
Although your lack of focus seems to be another issue.
专心点 我在努力共度亲子时光呢
Come on, I'm trying to spend some quality time here,
你却在桌子下面玩手♥机♥
while you play with your phone under the table.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表