剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
对 他想打造一支 被发现也能赖账的暗♥杀♥小队
Yes, he wanted to create a deniable assassination squad.
由从小培养的杀手组成
Killers raised from birth.
他彻底疯了 我们把他开除了
He was completely mad. We sent him away.
然后呢 你说他抢走了她 是绑♥架♥吗
And then what? You said he took her. You mean he kidnapped her?
不 她想跟他在一起 我当然不同意
No, she wanted to be with him. I couldn't let that happen.
我希望她离开他
I wanted to get her away from him.
这就是他以她为目标的原因
And that's why he targeted her.
我不得不满足他的要求 才能把她换回来
I had to give him what he wanted, you see, in order to get her back--
把她换回来 为了我 也为了罗丝
get her back for me, for Rose.
我撒谎了 我什么都没告诉她
I lied. I didn't tell her anything about it.
也没告诉任何人
I didn't tell anybody anything.
如果你满足了他的要求
Well, then, if you gave him what he wanted,
他现在为什么追杀你
why is he after you now?
因为大卫可以把他 和韦斯特艾克斯案联♥系♥起来
Because David can link him to Westacres,
任何知道这关联的人都是他们杀害的目标
and anyone who knows that connection is on their kill list.
那我们必须把他送去总部了 他在外面不安全
Well, then we have to get him to the Park. He's not safe out here.
你答应瑞弗要照顾他的
Well, you promised River you'd look after him.
我觉得总部不是最佳藏身之地
I'm not sure the Park is the best place to hide.
他们也不想和韦斯特艾克斯扯上关系
They don't wanna be linked to Westacres either.
他们宁可他死在自家洗手间里
They'd rather he died in that bathroom.
那我怎么办
So, what do I do?
首先 你可以告诉他瑞弗还活着
Well, for a start, you can tell him River's alive.
不过这个可怜鬼也记不住
Not that the poor bastard will remember.
大卫 走吧 天有些凉了
Oh, David, come on. It's getting a bit cold.
他供出卡特怀特了吗
Did he give up Cartwright?
我拿到了查普曼的手♥机♥ 卡特怀特可能会打来
I've got Chapman's phone. Cartwright might call.
莫莉 这位是帕特里斯 帕特里斯 莫莉
Molly, Patrice. Patrice, Molly.
我知道
Oh, I know.
名字和面孔
Names and faces,
这让你认为 我拿到了想要的东西就会杀了你
makes you think I'm gonna kill you when I've got what I want.
莫莉 不过问题是 我确实要传达一个信息
The thing is, though, Molly, I do need to send a message
你来帮我
and you're gonna help me with that.
查普曼是这个杰克逊兰姆的老朋友
Chapman was an old friend of this guy, Jackson Lamb.
这群人里有人有谁来救他了
So, any of this crew the ones that came to his rescue?
兰姆开的车
Lamb was driving.
这两位当时也在场
And these two were there.
这个打败你的部门 是专门收容废柴和垃圾的
So that unit that got the better of you is for shitheels and burnouts.
怎么了
What's the matter?
我辜负了你 理应受到惩罚
I failed you. I should be punished.
我不会因为你杀个老头子 用了这么久而惩罚你的
I'm not gonna punish you for taking so long to kill an old man.
但我会因为你自我放纵而惩罚你
But I will punish you for self-indulgence.
我不需要你盯着自己的鞋 等着被揍
I don't need you staring at your shoes waiting to be hit.
我要你保持警惕 准备出击
I need you on your toes ready to strike.
看着我的眼睛
Fucking look me in the fucking eyes.
只有你和我 只剩我们俩了
It's you and me. We're the only ones left.
如果我不得不选一个人拯救 我会选你
And if I'd had to choose one to save, it would've been you.
把你的悲伤 耻辱和愤怒化为力量
So you channel your grief and your shame and your rage,
我们来纠正此事 重新打造我们的王国
and we will put this right. We'll build again.
手足同心
No better friend,
同仇敌忾
no worse enemy.
好 你去就位吧
Okay. Go to your station.
好 开始了
Here we go. Showtime.
我让你来处理吧
I'll let you handle this.
你真仁慈
That's very gracious of you.
嗨 吉提 - 我搞定了
Hi, Giti. - I've done it.
是 我看到你核对了“待命身份”的行动
Yes, I saw you collated the movements of the cold bodies.
不 我是说照片
No, I meant the photo.
什么照片
What photo?
艾玛弗莱特发给我和局长的照片
The one that Emma Flyte sent me and First Desk.
老天啊 我该怎么把照片弄出来
Oh, Jesus Christ. How the hell do I get this off here?
弄不出来
You can't.
我对此完全不知... - 谁能给我看看这张照片吗
I didn't know anything about this-- - Can someone please show me this photo?
当然 你有可以投屏的屏幕吗
Yes, of course. Do you have a screen I can link up to?
没有
No.
照片上有韦斯特艾克斯袭击者
It shows the Westacres bomber
还有使用亚当洛克希德身份的人
and the man who used the Adam Lockhead cold body,
还有另外两位 又有一个待命身份 保罗韦恩
with two other men. Another cold body there, Paul Wayne.
太厉害了 帽子戏法啊
Fucking brilliant. A hat trick.
这个人是谁
And who is this one?
弗兰克哈克尼斯 前特种部队 前中情局的
Frank Harkness, ex-Special Forces, ex-CIA.
因不服从命令 贪污 盗窃武器和酷刑而被开除
Discharged for disobedience, embezzlement, weapons theft and torture.
好样的 吉提 把他们的外貌特征发布出去
Well done, Giti. Get their descriptions out there.
如果他们在国内 我们必须将其逮捕
If they're in the country, we need to bring them in.
是
Yes.
我们的水泥箱子不够大了 是吧
We don't have a concrete box big enough for this, do we?
不够大
No, we don't.
好样的
Good boy.
好样的
Good boy.
我查了莫伊拉提供的被开除医生
I've checked Moira's list of struck-off doctors.
有一个今天早些时候死了
One of them died earlier today.
可疑吗
Suspiciously?
从楼梯上摔下去的
Fell down the stairs.
我查了那条街两头的监控
I checked the CCTV footage at either end of the street.
这个人走进去时好像被德士撞过
Guy walks in looking like he was hit by a taxi.
走出来时就像服用了高级止疼药
He walks out looking like he's had some very high-quality painkillers.
是你找的人吗 - 天啊 他几乎连腿都不瘸
Is that your guy? - Jesus Christ, he's barely limping.
髋关节脱臼 他应该疼得昏过去才对
Dislocated his hip. He should be passed out from the pain.
他简直是个终结者
He's a fucking Terminator.
什么 他是液态金属做的变形机器人
What? He's a shape-shifter made of liquid metal?
那是T1000 我说他比较像T800
That's the T-1000. I'm saying he's more like T-800.
老天 朗里奇 我现在都没眼看你了
Fucking hell, Longridge. I can't even look at you right now.
是 我在这待不下去了 - 我不以为耻 《终结者》是个好系列
Yeah, I can't be in this room. - I'm not ashamed. It's a great franchise.
对了 特工抓到了瑞弗 在他爷爷家抓到的
Dogs have got River, by the way. Picked him up at his grandfather's house.
你之前为什么不直接告诉我
Why didn't you just tell me that straightaway?
你打算怎么办 你看 卡特怀特安全了
What were you gonna do about it? Look, Cartwright's safe.
不用替他担心了 - 白♥痴♥
Cross him off your worry list. - Idiot.
不过他惹了这么多祸 他们可能会把他彻底开除
Although, they'll probably throw him out for good for all the trouble he's caused.
好 你能调出来吗
All right, could you pull that up?
我就... - 喂
Just gonna-- - Yeah?
瑞弗回来了 特工抓了他
River's back, the Dogs have him.
天啊 我帮他打了那么多掩护 他才坚持了一天
Jesus Christ. I gave him all that cover and he lasted a day.
至少他安全了
Well, at least he's safe.
查普曼可就难说了
Chapman might not be though.
想杀他的人还活蹦乱跳的
The guy that tried to kill him is still around.
你怎么知道
How do you know?
何查到他去看一个非法医生
Ho found him heading into a backstreet doctor
他接受治疗后就杀人灭口了
who he killed after getting treatment.
听着 斯坦迪什正要带大卫回斯劳部门
Listen, Standish is bringing David back to Slough House.
把他关起来 别让总部知道
Lock him down and do not let the Park know.
给 你开车 让我在地铁站下
Here, you drive. You can drop me at the tube.
为什么不跟我们一起去
Why aren't you coming with us?
查普曼没有报平安
Chapman didn't check in.
他要把大卫送回来
He's bringing David back.
他不该送他去总部吗
Shouldn't he take him to the Park?
显然不该
Apparently not.
嘿
Oi!
你在跟谁聊天
Who are you talking to?
阿金 聊得很火热 她...
Kim. Smoking hot chat. She just--
她很懂我 你明白吗
She just, like, gets me, you know?
那是个机器人
That's a bot.
什么
What?
那是个机器人
That's a bot.
我以前是给这种程序做行为分♥析♥的
I used to provide behavior analysis for these kind of programs.
它们会挑你爱听的话说
They tell you what you want to hear...
操纵你 目的是诈骗
manipulate you... for scams.
只有少数人会上当
Only a small percentage of people are duped.
但足以... - 你滚蛋吧
But it's enough-- - Just fuck off, all right.
三分钟
Three minutes.
对了 之前的事抱歉了
Sorry about before, by the way.
让你们的人在圣潘克拉斯火车站兜圈子
Giving you guys the runaround at St. Pancras.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表