剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
2015年2月 他在巴黎
So, he was in Paris in February of 2015,
当时有一位巴勒斯坦人♥权♥律师中毒
Palestinian human rights lawyer poisoned.
然后2017年3月 斯德哥尔摩 也是类似的事
And then, in Stockholm, in March of 2017, blah blah-di blah,
一个阿尔巴尼亚黑帮成员溺亡
a member of the Albanian Mafia drowned.
是 我们的一个身份被一个暗♥杀♥组织用了
Yeah, so one of our IDs is being used by a death squad.
其实是两个
Two of our IDs actually.
罗伯特温特斯也在上述两个地点
Robert Winters was at both of those locations.
所以...糟糕 - 怎么
So-- Oh, fuck. - Yes?
如你所知 我的职责是 启动问责制和可访问性
As you know, my brief is to activate accountability and accessibility,
这是重大的承诺
that's the triple-A promise.
但现在 鉴于对当下形势的彻底审核
But now, reviewing the current situation in the round,
我的职责变了 让透明度见鬼去吧 管他呢
my position has shifted somewhat to fuck-that-completely. Fuck it.
这整件事得用水泥箱封存
This whole thing needs to be locked in a concrete box
丢进大海中♥央♥
and dropped in the middle of the ocean.
吉提怎么办
And what about Giti?
她是潜在的吹哨人
Potential whistleblower.
她也该被一起封进水泥箱里
She needs to be put in a fucking concrete box and all.
这话听起来很糟糕 我不是那个意思
That sounded awful. I didn't mean that--
我当然不希望吉提受到任何伤害
I don't want any harm to come to Giti obviously.
是
Yeah.
她签了政♥府♥保密法 不是吗
She's signed the Official Secrets Act, hasn't she?
所以只要她看重这份工作
So she's gonna keep her mouth shut
她就会守口如瓶 而她确实看重
if she values her job, and she bloody well does.
我们得跟她谈谈
We need to talk to her.
好主意 我们该跟她谈
That's a good idea. We should.
但我们怎么处理卡特怀特一家
But what are we going to do about the Cartwrights?
我们得查明洗手间里是谁扣动了扳机
We need to find out who pulled the trigger in that bathroom.
只要让那个人不坐牢
Keeping that person out of jail
就能换来这爷孙俩永远不会开口
will buy us everlasting silence from both of them.
永远不开口这一点 现在听起来很动听
Everlasting silence sounds really good around now.
对 - 是的
Yeah. - Yeah.
(远程登录 允许访问 莫莉多兰)
谢谢你 莫莉 你保住了你的腿
Well, thank you, Molly. You can keep your leg.
显然你不信任泰维纳
So, obviously you don't trust Taverner.
这是我们的共同点
We have that in common.
我猜你没告诉她照片的事
I presume you didn't tell her about the photograph
因为你知道她会下令销毁照片 对吗
because you know she'll have it destroyed, right?
很明智 现在到底是谁在缄默
Brilliant. Now who's being silent.
我离开伦敦警♥察♥厅是因为 我对能力和腐♥败♥等问题非常挑剔
I left the Met because I was picky about things like competence and corruption.
我以为军情五处会不一样
Thought MI5 would be different.
结果我在过去24小时内遇到的每一个混♥蛋♥
And every fucker I've met in the last 24 hours
都在耍我
has dicked me around.
你 兰姆 泰维纳 各自心怀鬼胎
You, Lamb, Taverner, you all have your own agenda.
别把我和泰维纳归为一类
Don't put me in the same bracket as Taverner...
我就该言听计从 - 还有兰姆
I'm supposed to fall in line... - ...or Lamb.
不管那些强大的间谍们想要什么
...with whatever the mighty spooks want.
听着 也许我的行为是不太好理解
Look, maybe my actions have been hard to understand.
装死 把爷爷藏起来
Faking your own death, hiding your grandfather,
把一具尸体的脸打烂
shooting the face off a corpse.
好吧 如果你要逐一列举 那只会越描越黑
Okay, if you're gonna do the list thing, then that's gonna make it sound worse.
真聪明
That's very clever.
我所做的一切 只是为了保护我爷爷 仅此而已
All I've been trying to do is protect my grandfather. That's it.
结果如何呢
And how's that going?
你看 这张照片里的两个人都试图杀他
Look, two people in that photograph are trying to kill him,
我还不知道他在哪
and I don't know where he is,
而现在却被你铐在车门上
and now you've handcuffed me to a car door.
这有什么帮助
How's that helping?
因此你必须去找到他 得去阻止他们
So you have to find him and you have to stop them.
你唯一一次对我说真话就是下命令
Do you think it's appealing that the only time you open up to me
这样很好玩
is to give me orders?
你把我铐在车门上很好玩
Do you think it's appealing when you handcuff me to a car door?
把照片公布出去 立刻
Just get the photograph out there. Now.
这些人为什么想杀他
Why are these men trying to kill him?
此事一开始只有我和他知道
That's between me and him initially.
好吧 又开始各怀鬼胎了
All right, so we're back to hidden agendas.
听着 你之前跟我说过 如果有另一起韦斯特艾克斯案
Look, you said to me before that if there was another Westacres,
那就怪我
that would be on me.
如果我爷爷死了 那就怪你
Well, if my grandfather dies, that's gonna be on you.
吉提 我刚给你发了一张照片 查清楚上面的人都是谁 把它交给惠兰
Giti, I've just sent you a photo. Find out who's in it. Take it to Whelan.
你怎么确定她会交给惠兰
How can you be sure she's gonna give it to Whelan?
因为我也给他发了一份
Because I copied him in.
谢谢
Thank you.
我需要跟局长谈 - 杰克逊 这是哪
I need to talk to First Desk. - Where are we, Jackson?
我需要跟局长谈
I need to speak to First Desk.
等等 - 好
Wait. - Yes.
等等 - 杰克逊
Wait. - Jackson.
我们来这里干吗 是等什么人吗
Well, what are we doing here? Are we waiting for someone?
他创造的这个“待命身份” 炸了韦斯特艾克斯
He created the cold body that blew up Westacres.
我必须查清他把这身份给了谁以及为什么
I need to find out who he gave it to and why.
可他只肯跟局长说
Well, he's only going to open up to First Desk.
他会跟我说的
He'll open up to me.
怎么 你要审讯他吗
What, you're going to interrogate him?
拜托 你说得太残暴了 我不会伤害他
Come on, you make it sound so brutal. I'm not gonna hurt him.
我可能不会伤害他
I'm probably not gonna hurt him.
来 大卫 我们来活动活动筋骨吧
Come on, David. Let's stretch our legs, eh?
难得清净一下 真好
It's good to get a bit of quiet.
你这几天真是遭罪了
I mean, you've had a hell of a couple of days.
你为什么带我来这里
Why have you brought me here?
你为什么带我来找罗丝
Why have you brought me to Rose?
你不肯回答我的问题 回答她的好了
Well, you won't answer to me. You can answer to her.
她不知道
She doesn't know.
(深切怀念罗丝卡特怀特)
不知道什么
Doesn't know what?
不知道一群无辜的顾客被炸成碎片
That a bunch of innocent shoppers got blown to pieces
因为你的所作所为 然后你还枪杀了她的孙子吗
because of what you did and then you shot her grandson?
我没枪杀瑞弗
I didn't shoot River.
我打死的是另外一个冒充瑞弗的人
I shot somebody else, somebody pretending to be River.
不...我以为是瑞弗 是你说的
No, no, I thought it was River. That's what you said.
杰克逊 别这样
Jackson, no.
不 我...
No, I--
我枪杀了瑞弗
I shot River.
你没有 - 他有 他知道是他干的
No, you didn't. - Yes, he did. He knows he did.
我杀了他 - 你以前是找人
I killed him. - You used to get people
替你杀人的 大卫
to do your killing for you, David.
终于自己的手上沾上血了 感觉如何
How's it feel to finally get your hands dirty?
一定不好受吧
It must be tough though.
杀死一个所爱的人 不知道你怎么受得了
I mean, killing a loved one, I don't know how you can live with that.
大卫 - 他可能在天堂里
David-- - They're probably up there
看着你心想 你在洗手间里 意识到自己做了什么后
looking down and wondering why you didn't blow your own brains out in that bathroom
为什么不一枪爆了自己的头
once you realized what you did.
别说了 你在折磨他
Look, stop it. You're torturing him.
对 我知道 这感觉好极了
Yeah, I know. And it feels fucking great.
大卫
David.
我是为她做的 全都是为了她
I did it for her. It was all for her.
对 为了罗丝
Yes, for Rose.
为了我们的女儿
For our daughter.
你的女儿
Your daughter?
我不明...
I don't u--
什么 法国那个女孩是你女儿
What, the girl in France, she was your daughter?
对 他把她从我们身边抢走
Yeah, he took her from us.
他就是个恶魔
He's a fucking monster.
大卫...他叫什么名字
David. What was his name, David?
他是个恶魔
He was a fucking monster.
谁 大卫
Who? David.
恶魔的名字叫什么
What was the name of the monster?
哈克尼斯 弗兰克哈克尼斯
Harkness. Frank Harkness.
他为什么是恶魔
What made him a monster?
他喜欢先发制人搞暗♥杀♥
Preemptive assassinations, that was his thing.
他想杀谁
Who did he want to kill?
他给我们弄来一份名单 暗♥杀♥对象名单
He brought us a list of targets.
都是些该死的人
People who deserved to die.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表