剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
You go back to your throne at the Park?
我不会称你们为堕落者
I wouldn't go so far as to call you reprobates.
是吗
Really?
何 马库斯朗里奇 雪莉丹德 我随便选三个
Ho, Marcus Longridge, Shirley Dander. To pick three at random.
其实 也许说“堕落者”有点太温和了
Actually maybe reprobates is a bit mild.
你不会觉得
And you don't think that
你身边都是这种人 会显得你同流合污
the company you now find yourself in reflects badly on you?
不觉得
Well, no.
我不一样 - 倒满吧
I'm a different case. - Just fill it up.
我明白你为什么对自己说自己是特别的
Well, I see why you're telling yourself that you're special,
因为事实太难以接受
because the truth is too hard to accept.
但我认为你知道人们被发配到斯劳部门
But I think you know that people are sent to Slough House
原因不外乎那两个
for one of two reasons.
第一 他们都是大蠢货 如你所说 你显然不是
One, they're a total fuckup. Which as you said, you're clearly not.
你把我的办公室整理得很好
I mean, you've reorganized my office brilliantly.
尽管如此 我希望你 再也不要踏进那里一步
And having said that, I never ever want you to step foot in there again.
第二 他们不知不觉地得罪了某个人
And two, they've unwittingly pissed someone off.
所以这么办吧
So, here's the deal.
我会查出你为什么被派到我这里来
I will find out why you were sent to me
然后你就可以滚回总部了
and then you can fuck off back to the Park.
作为回报
And in return,
我要你给数据库的朋友们打电♥话♥
I want you to call your friends on the database
告诉我大卫卡特怀特在他辉煌的事业期间
and tell me when and why David Cartwright went to France
什么时候去过法国 以及为什么
at any point of his illustrious career.
成交 - 好
Okay. - Yeah.
罗伯特温特斯 天啊
Robert Winters. Shit.
快滚
Get lost!
快滚
Get lost!
谢谢
Thanks.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表