剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
他有一把电动...
He had an electric...
切割刀
carving knife.
厉害
Badarse.
手铐兄弟
Brothers in cuffs.
我不喜欢别人碰我
I don't like to be touched.
搞什么鬼
What the fuck.
维克多是我表哥
Victor is my cousin.
是吗
Is he?
幸会 维克多
Nice to meet you, Victor.
我被林木区的人搞大肚子时
He was the only one who stood by me
他是唯一支持我的人
when I was made pregnant by the man at Les Arbres.
那年我17岁
I was 17.
是这个人
And that's this man?
对
Yes.
弗兰克哈克尼斯
Frank Harkness.
不过他说了很多谎话 这可能不是他的真名
Although, he told so many lies, that may not be his real name.
他从不让我见我儿子
Well, he never let me see my son.
于是我搬走了 我时不时会回来看望伯特兰
So, I moved away and I would come back sometimes to see Bertrand,
但他当我不存在
and he looked through me like I didn't exist.
我们听说林木区的人都走了
We heard everyone at Les Arbres was gone,
她再也见不到伯特兰了
and she would never see Bertrand again.
我以为你是他
I thought you were him.
所以我给她打了电♥话♥ 并跟踪你
So, I called her, followed you.
撞见弗兰克想要杀你
Found Frank trying to kill you.
然后你打了我
And then you hit me...
弗兰克为什么要杀你
Why would Frank try to kill you?
我认为他正在销毁证据 我妨碍到他了
Well, I think he was destroying evidence, and I just got in his way.
搞炸♥弹♥袭击的人呢
And the bomber, what about him?
伊夫 - 伊夫
Yves. - Yves.
不意外 他小时候曾被虐待
Well, that's no surprise. The way he was treated as a boy.
你能看到他的憎恨 愤怒
You could see his hate, his anger.
所以你曾住在林木区
So, you lived at Les Arbres?
对
Yeah.
在伯特兰小时候
While Bertrand was little.
这是你画的吗
Did you paint this?
不是 其他那些女孩中的一个画的
No. One of the other girls did.
其他女孩
Other girls?
对 那些母亲
Yes. The mothers.
有些俄♥罗♥斯♥人 一个希腊人
You know, there were some Russians, a Greek.
可能有一个英国人 好像还有一个当地女孩
Maybe an English and another local girl, I think.
她们生下他的孩子 然后他就把母亲们赶走
They have his children, and then he makes the mothers leave
因为这是...
because that's--
他想要的安排
that's how he wants things to be.
我去跟他们说
I'll speak to them.
告诉他们你不是他们以为的那个人
Tell them you are not who they think you are.
好 有劳了
Yeah, please.
天啊 他们真是不喜欢你儿子 对吧
Wow. They really didn't like your son, did they?
伯特兰把那个人的儿子打进了医院
Well, the man out there, Bertrand put his son in the hospital
还袭击了他的女儿
and assaulted his daughter.
所以我们不怪他心存怨恨
So, we don't really blame him for his hate.
维克多会让他们冷静下来的
Victor will calm them.
见鬼 天啊 - 快跑
Fuck me. Jesus. - Run.
这狗可真大
That's a big dog.
那不是他
It's not him!
他不是伯特兰
It's not Bertrand!
该死
Shit.
拜托
Come on.
先生
Monsieur.
好了 滚开
All right, fuck off!
搞什么...
What the fucking--
你为什么不接电♥话♥
Why aren't you answering your phone?
对了 你怎么样 - 手♥机♥在瑞弗那里 我很好 谢谢
How have you been, by the way? - River has it. And I'm fine. Thank you.
兰姆为什么不告诉我呢
Why didn't Lamb just tell me that?
兰姆派你来的
So, Lamb sent you?
对 大卫在哪
Yeah. Where's David?
幸好我把他转移了
Luckily I moved him.
兰姆用了五分钟就想到了该去哪找他
It took Lamb all of five minutes to work out how to find him.
他比大多数人聪明
I mean, he's smarter than most,
但他不是惊魂街上唯一一个聪明人
but he's not the only brain on Spook Street.
大卫认为自己要在一个安全屋见局长
David thinks he's meeting First Desk in a safe house.
在哪 - 25号♥
Where? - Number 25.
我在帮邻居照顾猫
I'm cat-sitting for my neighbor.
你见到瑞弗时 他怎么样
So, how was River when you saw him?
鉴于出了这么大的事 他还好
He's all right considering.
他拿着你的手♥机♥ 却不接
He's not answering your phone.
他接不了 他把SIM卡拆了
He won't do. He's taken out the SIM card.
我很遗憾兰姆告诉你说瑞弗死了
I'm sorry Lamb told you River was dead.
你一定很难过
That must have been very hard.
对 基本上是最后一根稻草
Yeah, it's pretty much the final straw.
我可能会像你一样辞职
I might join you on the outside.
那你会感到很无聊的
You'd get very bored.
韦斯特艾克斯案有什么消息
What's the Westacres news?
没有
Nothing.
不过他们没排除还会发生袭击的可能性
Although they're not ruling out further attacks.
你知道是谁想杀大卫吗
Any idea who tried to kill David?
我只知道杀手来自法国
Just that they came from France.
你好 平克儿
Hello, Pinkel.
你对猫过敏吗
Are you allergic to cats?
不过敏 只是不太喜欢
No, I just don't really like them.
大卫
David?
大卫
David?
大卫
David?
凯瑟琳
Catherine!
后门开着
The back door's open!
天啊
Oh, my God.
糟糕
Oh, fuck.
我怎么跟瑞弗交代啊
What am I going to tell River?
我怎么跟兰姆交代啊
What am I gonna tell Lamb?
...才能得到自♥由♥
...will I be free.
我被你们的系统囚禁多年 你们将为此付出代价
You will suffer for the years I spent imprisoned by your system.
上帝自有安排 我不会是最后一个
God willing, I will not be the last.
你们很快会从我兄弟们那里听到消息
You will hear from my brothers soon.
我目前在...
I'm here on the...
韦斯特艾克斯购物中心外
...just outside of the Westacres Shopping Center,
这里的气氛依然...
where the mood is still...
恐怕有坏消息
I'm afraid I've got some bad news.
那是什么东西
What the fuck's that?
这个 只是个简单的小花束
This? It's just a simple tussie-mussie.
得了
Fuck off.
小花束啊
It's a nosegay.
在大瘟疫期间 人们会闻这些东西
People used to sniff them during the great plague
以此来消除死亡的恶臭
to cancel out the stench of death.
走开
Fuck off.
我问了我在总部的联♥系♥人
I've asked my contacts back at the Park,
没有一个证据表明 大卫卡特怀特曾去过法国
and there isn't a single shred of evidence that David Cartwright ever went to France.
所以我猜我们的交易取消了
So, I suppose our deal is off.
恐怕是这样
I'm afraid so.
看来我赶不走你了
Looks like I'm stuck with you.
不过我确实查到 他的传递员在1990年代初去过法国
I did discover that his bagman went there in the early 90s.
拉旺镇
Lavande?
对
Yes.
去找何 告诉他我发话了 叫他查清楚你为什么来斯劳部门
Go see Ho, and tell him I said to find out why you're at Slough House.
真的 - 真的
Really? - Well, yeah.
对 我不想要你留在这里
Yeah, I don't want you here.
告诉我坏人山姆查普曼去过法国就足够了
And letting me know that Bad Sam Chapman went to France is good enough.
给 仔细看看
Here you are. Take a closer look.
你们确定没见过他
Sure you haven't seen him?
他就住在对面
He lives right across from here.
13岁 看起来要大一些
Thirteen. Looks a bit older.
名字叫KZ
Goes by the name of KZ.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表