剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表
你其实差点就抓到我了
You actually got quite close.
你作为下等马还挺厉害
You're not bad for a Slow Horse.
好吧 我在最烂部门里排名中游 真好
Right. So I'm the middle rank of the shittiest group. That's nice.
我很想留下来聊天 但我有个紧急约会要赴
I'd love to stay and chat, but I have an urgent appointment to get to.
你提供了很大帮助 但你已经没用了
You've been very helpful, but you've outlived your purpose.
嘿 你在总部的老板们 一定也这么说 对吧
Hey, that's what your bosses at the Park must say too, right?
动手吧
Just get on with it.
很乐意 我说了 我也赶时间
Gladly. Like I say, I'm in a hurry too.
再见 莫莉
Well, goodbye, Molly.
不是针对你个人 完全是公事公办
Nothing personal, strictly business.
但我必须传达一个信息
But I need to send a message.
(迈克彼得森 吉姆兰福德)
(克劳德惠兰 琼弗雷泽)
(纳塔莉汉斯莱)
兰姆是个狡猾的混♥蛋♥
Lamb's a tricky bastard.
很烦人 但他确实能把事办成
Annoyingly, when he actually gets up off his arse,
他很难被打败
he's quite hard to beat.
他当老板是怎样的
What's he like as a boss?
糟透了 - 我觉得他并不...
Terrible. - He doesn't strike me as--
该死的
Shit.
我们得快走
We need to move.
快掉头啊 - 掉头
Turn the fucking car around now! - Do it.
快...快点
Move, move, move, move. Come on.
堵住了
It's blocked.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
我们被困住了
We're stuck.
呼叫支援 急需支援
Call for backup. We need backup now.
见鬼 给我解开手铐 - 不 别下车
Shit. Get me out of these fucking cuffs. - No, don't get out of the car.
把钥匙给我 - 留在车上
Fucking give me the keys! - Stay in the car.
见鬼
Shit.
混♥蛋♥
Fucker!
关门 关...
Shut the door. Shut the--
他的腿挡住了门
His fucking leg's in the way.
见鬼 - 该死的
Fuck! - Shit!
把他推出去 - 在推了
Push him out. - I am.
可恶
Fuck!
出去用枪打他啊 见鬼
Get out there and fucking shoot him for fuck's sake.
该死
Fuck.
别动
Keep still.
去你的吧
Fuck you.
下车
Get out!
给我下车 打开后备箱
Get the fuck out! Open the boot!
照他说的做
Just do it.
打开后备箱
Open the fucking boot!
退后
Back off.
剧集 | 流人(2022) | 导航列表