剧集 | 红粉日记:索扎达姐妹(2023) | 导航列表
之前在秘密和姐妹情谊...
Previously on Secrets and Sisterhood...
一个家庭有10个姐妹,
Having 10 sisters in one family,
这是一次动荡的过山车之旅,
it's a tumultuous rollercoaster ride,
没有安全带,
without a harness,
然后你掉进了深渊。
and then you fall into the abyss.
帮帮我!
Help me!
我不能!
I can't!
知道了!
I got it!
哈米达,啊!
Hamida, ah!
你在隐瞒什么?你不想让我知道什么?
What are you hiding? What don't you want me to know?
我正在探索男人和女人之间的选择。
I'm exploring my options between men and women.
我不能,因为即使大声说出来也会让我觉得
I can't, because even saying it out loud makes me feel like
我做错了什么。
I'm doing something wrong.
我只是有点想把它留给自己,直到我准备好分享它。
I just kinda wanna keep it to myself until I'm ready to share it.
这是一件很难谈论的事情...嗯。
It's a difficult thing to talk about... um.
所以,我怀孕了。
So, I'm pregnant.
那你打算怎么办?
So, what are you gonna do?
我要保留孩子。
I am going to keep the baby.
我为你害怕。
I'm scared for you.
我们文化中的女性
Women in our culture
谁有非婚生子,他们就被回避了。
who have children out of wedlock, they're shunned.
我只是不想让妈妈要求我们在她和你之间做出选择。
I just don't want Mom to ask us to choose between her and you.
太棒了。
Bravo.
乔希和我正在经历离婚
Josh and I were going through a divorce
“因为乔希的处方药成瘾变得非常非常糟糕。
'cause Josh's prescription med addiction got really, really bad.
但决定给他第二次机会。
But decided to give him a second chance.
我的姐♥妹♥们♥有所保留。
My sisters have reservations.
Qais 花了 18 年的时间才得到这种开斋节,
It took Qais 18 years to get this kind of Eid,
你这么快就明白了。
and you got it that quick.
我必须保护她。
I have to protect her.
他们只是危险信♥号♥♥,我不能轻易原谅。
They're just red flags, and I can't just forgive that easily.
♪ light classical music playing ♪
我应该把你扔进去,我们找出来吗?
Should I throw you in there and we find out?
五英尺。然后你需要进去。
Five feet. Then you need to go in there.
开斋节绝对是成功的,
Eid was definitely a success,
但我的姐♥妹♥们♥并不是 100% 同意乔希和我复合。
but my sisters are not 100% onboard with Josh and I getting back together.
他们没有逐字逐句地说什么,但你好,我能感觉到。
They haven't said anything verbatim, but hello, I can feel it.
他确实从他们那里得到了很多责备和讥讽的言论,
He does take a lot of berating from them and snide remarks,
但他只是把它当作冠军,这让这样的日子变得如此值得。
but he just took it like a champ, and it makes days like this so worth it.
你怎么想?- 准备让这个节目上路。
A penny for your thoughts? - Ready to get this show on the road.
你的意思是?
And by that you mean?
为什么我们不能等一会儿?
Why can't we just wait a little bit?
就像,就像,至少几个月。
Just like, like, at least a couple months.
“因为你和我做了这么多工作,
'Cause you and I have done s-so much work,
我们只是将我们的生活重新融合在一起,
we just merged our lives back together,
就像,我不希望这种进步白费。
that it's, like, I don't want that progress to be in vain.
我想让我的家人站在我这边,和我一起享受我的怀孕,
I wanna have my family on my side, and enjoy my pregnancy with me,
并且能够在那里为我服务,并与他们分享。
and be able to be there for me, and share that with them.
你知道我的意思?
You know what I mean?
就像,在有争执的时候拥有它,
Like, to have it when there's feuding,
或者,就像,每个人都对我和我和你在一起的决定感到不满。
or, like, everyone's disgruntled with me and my decision to be with you.
那会很糟糕。
That's gonna suck.
我想要和乔希的孩子,但现在,这不是最好的时机。
I want kids with Josh, but right now, it's just not the best time.
我的家人仍然适应他,我在一起。
My family's still getting acclimated to him and I being together.
他还...坚持他的清醒之路,
He's still... staying on his path of sobriety,
我只希望基础超级坚实
and I just want the foundation to be super solid
在我们带一个爱的孩子之前。
before we bring in a love child.
我的姐♥妹♥们♥的情况很奇怪。
Things have been weird with my sisters.
我的意思是,我明白了
I mean, I get it
“因为他们已经看到了我们两个之间的很多事情,
'cause they've seen so much transpire between the two of us,
而且是很多不好的东西
and it was a lot of bad stuff
那件事发生了,你知道吗?-是的。
that happened, you know? - Yeah.
我只是想让他们给你他们曾经给你的爱,你知道吗?
I just want them to give you the love they used to give you, you know?
这就是我想要发生的。
That's what I want to happen.
就像,我不希望他们把你和你曾经的那个人联♥系♥起来
Like, I don't want them to associate you with the person you were
那时候『因为你不是。
back then 'cause you're not.
我知道我有很多事情要做。
I know I have a lot of makin' up to do.
那么,你想去Khadija's吃晚饭并谈论它吗?
So, do you wanna go to Khadija's for dinner and talk about it?
他们会,从字面上看,就像把你的头放在断头台下。
They're gonna, literally, like, put your head under a guillotine.
我已经知道他们是。我已经准备好了。
I already know they are. I'm already ready for it.
你会接受它吗?- 是的,因为我爱你
Are you gonna be okay with it? - Yeah, because I love you
这才是最重要的。
and that's all that matters.
确实如此。- 噢。
It does. - Aww.
你值得。
You're worth it.
我应该希望如此。该死的。
I should hope so. Damn.
J得到了开斋节的通行证,因为这是一个假期,
J got a pass for Eid because it was a holiday,
但我知道我的姐♥妹♥们♥肯定有话要说。
but I know my sisters definitely have a mouthful to say.
Khadija's有一个家庭晚餐,我认为这是最好的时间
Khadija's havin' a family dinner, and I think this is the best time
让乔希来,让女孩们位址
to have Josh come, and have the girls address
任何未解决的问题或他们可能有的任何类型的复杂感觉。
any unresolved issues or any kind of mixed feelings they may have.
我觉得只是出去,说出你需要说的话,
I feel like just out with it, say what you need to say,
让我们找到前进的方法。
and let's find a way to move forward.
啊!
Ah!
♪ Watch Me While I Work by Photronique playing ♪
你有我们需要的所有成分的清单吗?
Do you have a list of all the ingredients that we need?
我在这里什么都有,吉娜。- 当然,你这样做。
I have everything up in here, Gina. - Of course, you do.
我确切地知道我需要什么。- 好吧,现在,现在至少我会学习。
I know exactly what I need. - Well, now, now at least I'll learn.
这是一回事吗?
Is this the same thing?
这种混合?- 这只是嘎吱嘎吱,
This mix? - This is just crunchier,
但这可能更辣。
but this is probably spicier.
这就是你过去在Shaista购买♥♥它时一直拥有的东西。
This is what you used to have all the time when Shaista would buy it.
真?我想试试-- -是的,但我的意思是,两者都尝试一下。
Really? I wanna try-- - Yeah, but I mean, try it both.
你不能去,你不能出错。-绝对。
You can't go, you can't go wrong. - Absolutely.
Khadija和我在我们最喜欢的杂货店之一
Khadija and I are at one of our favorite grocery stores
拥有所有阿富汗好东西,
that has all of the Afghan goodies,
我们正在购买♥♥制♥作♥曼图的原料,
and we are shopping for ingredients to make mantu,
全世界我最喜欢的菜。
my favorite dish in the whole world.
馒头有点像饺子。
Mantu is kind of like a dumpling.
里面装满了碎牛肉和p--我想是土豆。
It's filled with ground beef and p-- I think potatoes.
有土豆吗?
Is there potatoes?
好吧,我没有写关于馒的食谱。
Okay, I didn't write the cookbook on mantu.
我不能保证,但我太擅长吃了。
I can't guarantee, but I'm so good at eating it.
我很高兴你们会过来
I'm so glad that you guys are gonna come over
在我家有曼图。
and have mantu at my house.
我也是。- 我会做一些事情。
Me too. - I'll make a few things.
所以,让我们吃点姜。
So, let's get some ginger.
Khadija打电♥话♥给家庭晚餐有点伤脑筋
It's kind of nerve-wracking that Khadija's calling a family dinner
因为她像母鸡,
because she's like mother hen,
要么是她想讨论的严肃的事情,
and it's either something serious that she wants to discuss,
或者她只是想更新我们所有人的生活。
or she just wants an update with all of our lives.
我知道最后会没事的,
I know it's gonna be fine in the end,
但它仍然,有点,就像...“我把自己弄成什么样子了?”
but it's still, kind of, like... "What am I getting myself into?"
我很高兴你今天和我在一起,努尔。
I'm so glad that you're here with me today, Noor.
我很久没见过你了。
I haven't seen you in forever.
我知道。- 你总是在圣地牙哥。
I know. - You're always in San Diego.
我真的很高兴你在这里。
I'm really happy that you're here.
哦,我也想你。
Aw, I miss you too.
所以你要去那里见你的特殊朋友?
So you're going out there to see your special friend?
嗯,是的,你知道,我花了很多时间在圣地牙哥和我的嘘声。
Well, yeah, you know, I'm spending a lot of time with my boo in San Diego.
我希望你不打算搬出去
I hope you're not plannin' to move out there
“因为,我的意思是,你一直都在那里。
'cause, I mean, you're gone there all the time.
喜欢,说真的。
Like, seriously.
我目前正在和一个高大性感的克罗埃西亚男人谈恋爱。
I'm currently in a relationship with a tall, sexy Croatian man.
我们已经在一起七个月了。
We've been together for seven months.
我想真的是因为我的姐♥妹♥们♥已经习惯了一直看到我,
I think really because my sisters are so used to seeing me all the time,
是他把我从他们身边带走,
and he's the one who's taking me away from them,
他们自动不喜欢我的男朋友。
they automatically just don't like my boyfriend.
我们需要摆脱他。
We need to get rid of him.
他,呃,在,在,用更好的话来说,一个自恋,占有欲强的人。
He's, uh, in, in, in nicer words, a narcissistic, possessive person.
所以,我绝对犹豫要不要告诉他们我们要一起搬进来。
So, I'm definitely hesitant about telling them we're moving in together.
我想要的只是让你快乐,爱虫。
All I want is for you to be happy, love bug.
剧集 | 红粉日记:索扎达姐妹(2023) | 导航列表