剧集 | 红粉日记:索扎达姐妹(2023) | 导航列表
别说了。
Stop talking.
认为她会回来吗?
Think she'll be back?
是的,我完成了,女孩。我要坐下来,冷静一下。
Yeah, I'm done, girl. I'm gonna sit, chill.
贾米拉在哪里?
Where's Jamila?
她就要走了?
She just gonna be gone?
她是,呃 - 她只是贾米拉。
She's being, uh-- She's just being Jamila.
如果你不给她想要的反应,
If you don't give her the reaction that she wants,
那么她就是这样行事的。
then that's how she acts.
我不知道。
I don't know.
不,我不同意你的看法,希德。我没有。
No, I don't agree on this one with you, Sid. I don't.
宝贝,我道歉了,我开了个玩笑。
Babe, I apologized and I made a joke.
她开了个玩笑。我们放手了。
She made a joke. We let it go.
我仍然觉得你的注意力应该一直在那里。
I still feel like your attention should've been there the entire time.
如果你不明白,
If you're not understanding,
她说的话需要很大的勇气。
it took her a lot of courage to say what she said.
她承担了责任。西迪卡:谢谢。
She took accountability. Thank you.
她说对不起。-谢谢。
And she said sorry. - Thank you.
她只说了“对不起”这几个字。
She only said the words "I'm sorry"
因为我告诉她,「西迪卡,说对不起。
'cause I told her, "Siddiqa, say I'm sorry."
Muzlefa,这是为什么吗?不,这不是原因。
Muzlefa, is that why? No, that wasn't the reason why.
你真的后悔吗?- 当然,我是。
Were you really sorry though? - Of course, I was.
为了未来,
For the future,
当姐妹发表任何类型的公告时,
when a sister is making any type of announcement,
专注于那个姐姐,用爱沐浴她。
focus on that sister and shower her with love.
时期。
Period.
没有侧边栏,没有笑声,没有笑话,什么都没有。
No sidebars, no laugh, no joke, no anything.
好的,到时候我会在旁边和她谈谈。
Fine, I'll have a conversation with her on the side when time is right.
她现在不想说话。
She doesn't wanna talk right now.
就是这样。
And that's what it is.
我并不总是给出这样的反应——
I don't always give the reaction that--
下次只要带著同情心接近它。
Just approach it with compassion next time.
答案是肯定的。
Of course.
她确实经历了真正的损失。给她一些同情。
She did go through a real loss. Give her some compassion.
当然,我会的。绝对。- 她受伤了。
Sure, I will. Absolutely. - She's hurt.
我会 - 我会想,如果世界上有人
I would-- I would think, if there's anyone in the world
谁应该给我爱,
who should give me love,
那将是我的妹妹。不,放下它。
it'd be my sister. Noor, drop it.
希德说她会处理的,
Sidd said she's gonna handle it,
她会以怜悯的态度对待她,
she's gonna handle her with compassion,
那就算了吧。
then just leave it at that.
好吧,我要去看看她,看看她现在在哪里,所以。
Okay, I'm gonna go check on her, see where she's at right now, so.
好的。
Okay.
不管我和姐♥妹♥们♥之间的戏剧,
Regardless of all the-- the drama between my sisters and I,
我现在唯一关心的是确保贾米拉在精神上没事,
my only concern right now is making sure Jamila's okay mentally,
她感到被爱和安全,你知道,现在有安全感。
and that she feels loved and safe and, you know, secure right now.
比如,你是谁说什么?
Like, who are you to say anything?
就像,让我只是...出来。
Like, let me just... come out.
而且,你知道,这就是为什么我不告诉你这些事情。
And, you know, this is why I don't tell you these things as well.
这就是为什么我不想和你分享秘密
This is why I don't wanna ever share a secret with you
“因为你没有任何同情心。
'cause you don't have compassion whatsoever.
我可以容忍♥很多狗屎。-我明白了。
I can tolerate a lot of shit. - I get it.
她在那一刻的能量,
Her energy in that moment,
只是关于她的一切都是字面上的,
just everything about her was literally,
这激怒了我的灵魂,沙库尔。- 听著,你-
it was angering my soul, Shakur. - Listen, you--
那个 - 那个 - 这在我身上造成了不同程度的伤害。
That-- That-- That hit a different level of hurt in me.
我明白了。你有权利。
I get it. You have the right.
这不是一件可笑的事情。- 不,不是。
And this is not a laughing matter. - No, it's not.
她更生气可能是因为我没有马上告诉她,
She's more mad about probably the fact that I didn't tell her right away,
而不是她现在发现,我告诉小组的其他人。
versus her finding out now with me telling the rest of the group.
你有权感受你的感受。
You have the right to feel how you feel.
你有权利。你的感觉是有效的。
You have the right. Your feelings are valid.
对我来说,我接受它的方式,听到它对我来说很痛苦。
To me, the way I was receiving it, it was painful for me to hear.
是的,这就是你在那一刻需要做的。
Yeah, that's what you need to do in that moment.
你想走开。老实说,最好走开。
And you wanna walk away. Sometimes it's honestly best to walk away.
是真的。因为没有什么好东西会从我的嘴里说出来。
It's true. Because nothing good would come out of my mouth.
我只是不打算谈论它。
I'm just not gonna talk about it.
今晚我绝对不想再谈论它了。
I definitely don't wanna talk about it anymore tonight.
好的,你明白了。没问题。
Okay, you got it. You got it.
得回洛杉矶。-我知道。
Just gotta get back to LA. - I know.
但我想随著年龄的增长,
But I thought as we grew older,
这种事情会停止。
these sort of things would stop.
不是全部 - 不是每个人都成熟。
Not all of-- Not everybody matures.
不是每个人都长大了。
Not everybody grows up.
下次在《秘密与姐妹情谊》中...
Next time on Secrets & Sisterhood...
我今天邀请狼群去获得匹配的纹身。
I invited the Wolf Pack today to get matching tattoos.
所以我从来没有纹身。
So I've never had a tattoo.
我知道你有纹身。
I know you have a tattoo.
在我的仙女身上。
On my fairy.
尚未验证。还没有经过验证?
Hasn't been verified. Hasn't been verified?
你想看我的叽叽喳喳吗?
You wanna see my twat?
开始吧。是的。
Let's do it. Yup.
我有点紧张,好吗?
I'm a little nervous, okay?
我不在乎你们是否生我的气。我不这样做。
I don't care if you guys are mad at me. I'm not doing it.
什么?
What?
我想让你们知道...
I want you guys to know that...
我总是在那里
I'm always there
没有判断力
without judgment
爱和支援你度过一切。
to love and support you through everything.
两个,三个。
Two, three.
看看相机。
Look at the camera.
狼群,你在哪里?
Wolf Pack, where you at?
长老们,你在哪儿?
Elders, where you at?
[哈迪贾和拉比亚咆哮]
[Khadija and Rabya roaring]
我为你感到羞耻。
I'm ashamed for you.
你为自己感到羞耻。我为你感到羞耻。
You be ashamed of yourself. I'm ashamed for you.
再见。- 你很恶心。
Bye. - You're disgusting.
不,你很恶心。- 永远不要说家庭。
No, you're disgusting. - Don't ever speak family.
你没用!你无法完成行李!
You're useless! You couldn't get the bags done!
你什么都没做!- 他们星期六来了!
You did nothing! - They're coming Saturday!
你连它们都没有!
You don't even have them!
他们星期六来了。我的脸!
They're coming Saturday. Get out of my face!
我不想从别人的嘴里听到。
I don't wanna hear from anyone else's mouth.
一句话都不要说!
Do not say a word!
你们所有人都感到羞耻!
Shame on all of you!
西迪卡:哦,上帝。
Oh, God.
♪ I wasted my time on you ♪
♪ I wasted my love on you ♪
♪ I wasted my heart on you ♪
♪ Silly, I'm made to be a fool ♪
♪ 'Cause you ain't really love me like you say you do ♪
♪ You ain't really love me like you say you do ♪
♪ 'Cause you ain't really love me like you say you do ♪
♪ You ain't really love me like you say you do ♪
剧集 | 红粉日记:索扎达姐妹(2023) | 导航列表