剧集 | 红粉日记:索扎达姐妹(2023) | 导航列表
我们需要你们在Shaista的餐厅投入更多。
We need you all to pitch in more at Shaista's restaurant.
你需要帮忙。- 我有,哈迪贾。
You need to help out. - I have, Khadija.
唯一没有帮忙的人是努尔。
The only person who hasn't helped out is Noor.
事实。- 你能从里面拿我的咖啡吗?
Facts. - Can you bring my coffee from inside?
是的,我会-我会带上它。 谢谢。
Yeah, I'll-I'll bring it. Thanks.
努尔需要加强。为什么呢?
Noor needs to step up. Because why?
事情太多了。- 我没有那么奢侈。
There's too much going on. - I don't have that luxury.
努尔,但你周末和你的男朋友在一起。
Noor, but you're with your boyfriend on the weekends.
我不会坐在这里
I'm not gonna sit here
并感到内疚。对不起。- 他有孩子。这与内疚无关。
and be made to feel guilty. I'm sorry. - He has children. It's not about guilt.
不要内疚地绊倒我,让我觉得自己像个坏姐姐。
Don't guilt-trip me and make me feel like a bad sister.
哈利玛:你还没有走。 我不在乎。
HALIMAH: You haven't gone. I don't care.
我一次也没有告诉过任何人,
I haven't once told anyone,
“你们需要做X,Y和Z。
"You guys need to do X, Y, and Z."
我们必须说明我们的姐姐。- 不要和我说话。
We have to help our older sister. - Don't talk over me.
我对你们任何人都没有期望,所以不要对我有任何期望。
I don't have expectations of any of you, so don't have any of me.
很简单。
Very simple.
从她手中拿走咖啡杯。- 是的,请。
Take the coffee cup from her. - Yeah, please.
拉比亚:不,什么都不做。没什么。
RABYA: No, cause nothing. Nothing.
咖♥啡♥因♥太多了。
It's just too much, too much caffeine.
努雷亚。这是一个“必须”。
Nooreya. It is a "have to."
我有优先事项。
I have priorities.
最近,努尔变得自私了
Recently, Noor has become selfish
和她的时间,因为她有了新的男朋友。
with her time because she has a new boyfriend.
但你不能只是忘记你的家人。
But you can't just forget about your family.
卡迪贾没有问。
Khadija's not asking.
她告诉你,我们需要齐心协力。- 这是一种需求。
She's telling you we need to pull together. - It's a demand.
我的姐♥妹♥们♥已经有心情了,就像,撕裂某人,
My sisters are already in the mood of, like, tearing someone apart,
就像一些食肉动物一样。
like some carnivores.
所以,我想,我应该打电♥话♥给J并告诉他他不应该出现吗?
So, I'm like, should I call J and tell him that he shouldn't show up
“因为我觉得他将成为下一个牺牲的羔羊。
'cause I feel like he's gonna be the next sacrificial lamb.
你不想贡献吗?这是你说的吗?
You don't wanna contribute? Is that what you're saying?
我和沙伊斯塔谈过,
I've spoken with Shaista,
我告诉她我会尽我所能做出贡献。
and I told her I'll contribute in ways that I can.
那是她和我之间的事。不关你的事。
That's between her and I. None of your business.
是的。
Yeah.
你对一切感觉如何?
How are you feeling about everything?
我感觉身体还好。
I'm feeling physically okay.
我的意思是,我有点恶心,从这里和那里的东西。
I mean, I'm a little nauseous and stuff from here and there.
你想说什么吗?
Were you thinking about saying anything?
地狱不,女孩。疯狂?
Hell no, girl. Crazy?
其中?
Amongst all this?
我认为我最关心的是什么
I think what I'm most concerned about
贾米拉和她的情况是
Jamila and her situation is
这将在她和姐姐之间造成裂痕。
the rift it's gonna cause between her and the elder sisters.
我担心这会归结为姐♥妹♥们♥偏袒任何一方。
I fear that it's gonna come down to sisters taking sides.
这看起来太好吃了。
This looks so delicious.
这顿饭是谁准备的?我们有一些美味的曼图。
Who prepared this meal? We have some yummy mantu
我和女孩们早些时候做的。而且看起来很好吃。
that the girls and I made earlier. And it looks delicious.
Khadija,你做了palak?哈迪亚:是的。
Khadija, you made the palak? Yes.
看起来太好吃了。
It looks so amazing delicious.
对我来说,聚集在一起非常重要
To me, it's very important for us to gather
因为我希望我们能够保持紧密的联♥系♥,
because I want us to be able to keep our bond tight,
有时,作为这群人中最年长的,
and sometimes, being the oldest of the bunch,
我一直在担心狼群。
I'm constantly worrying about the wolf pack.
我很高兴我们都在一起。
I'm happy that we're all here together.
我觉得当我们在一起时,我们会更加强大。
I feel like we're just so much more powerful when we are together.
也许如果我不是 24/7 全天候在餐厅工作。
Maybe if I wasn't working at the restaurant 24/7.
哦,上帝,我们又来了。 是的,明白吗?
Oh God, here we go again. Yeah, see?
那么,谁会在斋月斋戒?
So, who's gonna fast for Ramadan?
我们每年都在禁食。
We all fast every year.
我曾经做过所有20次祈祷。
I used to do all full 20 prayers.
我记得。贾米拉曾经戴过头巾。
I remember. Jamila used to wear a hijab.
我以前戴过头巾。
I used to wear a head scarf.
那是你19岁的时候。那是很久以前的事了。
That was when you were 19. That was, like, eons ago.
但你知道吗?没关系。它仍然塑造了今天的我。
But you know what? It's okay. It still shaped me to who I am today.
斋月是伊♥斯♥兰♥历的第九个月,
Ramadan is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar,
这是一个神圣的月份,我们禁食,祈祷,
and it's a holy month where we fast, pray,
加入社区,表示感谢,只是反思。
join in community, give thanks, and just reflect.
我的意思是,我不必一天祷告五次
I mean, I don't have to be praying five times a day
以表明我是一个好穆♥斯♥林♥。
to show that I'm a good Muslim.
他们被称为斋月穆♥斯♥林♥。- 但是,是的,正是。
They're called Ramadan Muslims. - But, yeah, exactly.
听著,我宁愿你成为斋月穆♥斯♥林♥
Listen, I would rather you be a Ramadan Muslim
比,比不信奉任何宗教。
than, than not practice any religion.
你觉得宗教中有什么过时的东西或有点性别歧视吗?
Do you find any things in the religion outdated or kinda sexist?
我没有。我不质疑所写的内容。
I don't. I don't question what's been written.
你认为你约会的人吗
Do you think that the people that you date
影响你是否是一个更好的穆♥斯♥林♥?
influence whether or not you're a better Muslim or not?
两者:100%。
BOTH: 100%.
现在谁在一段关系中,他们可以左右?
Who's in a relationship right now that they can be swayed by?
谁处于恋爱期?
Who's in a relationship period?
让我们得到多汁的八卦。谁在和谁约会?
Let's get the juicy gossip. Who's dating who?
我现在正在和几个人约会。
I'm dating a couple of people right now.
什么?!
What?!
她就像“一对夫妇”, - 我是。我玩得很开心。
She's like "a couple," - I am. I'm havin' a good time.
呃,这是非常犹太洁食。
Uh, it's very kosher.
所以,有两个?
So, there's two of them?
实际上,三个。-该死。
Actually, three. - Oh, shit.
布拉沃,希德。太棒了。
Bravo, Sid. Bravo.
不不,让我们谈谈你的爱情生活。
Noo Noo, let's talk about your love life.
嗯,我有一个参数,我已经和他在一起七个月了。
Um, I have a paramour who I've been with for seven months.
六。-七。
Six. - Seven.
你们谈过婚姻什么的吗?
Have you guys talked about, like, marriage or anything?
我们有。你有?
We have. You have?
嗯哼。-哦!
Uh-huh. - Oh!
好。。。嗯......所以。。。他要我和他住在一起。
Okay... um... so... he has asked me to move in with him.
不 不 不!
No, no, no!
没有。
no.
我不知道她在他身上看到了什么。
I don't know what she sees in him.
她和他一起度过每一个醒著的时刻。
She spends every waking moment with him.
我只想要我的不背。就是这样。
I just want my Noo Noo back. That's it.
你谈过孩子吗?- 是的,我们有。
Have you talked about kids? - Yes, we have.
哦,我的上帝。- 哦,天哪。
Oh, my God. - Oh gosh.
西迪卡:哇。 别担心。
Wow. Don't worry 'bout that.
我们说我们将在稍后时间重新开会。- 所以,不要这样做。
We said we will reconvene at a later time. - So, don't do it.
他们几乎不知道,我已经决定搬进来了
Little do they know, that I already decided to move in
和我男朋友...不管他们喜欢与否。
with my boyfriend... whether they like it or not.
拉比亚:嘿,贾米拉,轮到你了,轮到你了。
RABYA: Hey, Jamila, your turn, your turn.
很难对我的姐♥妹♥们♥隐瞒事情,
It's extremely hard to keep things from my sisters,
但现在是说点什么的合适时机吗?
but is this the right time to say something?
我是-- -我真的看到了一个女孩,你们。
I am-- - I'm actually seeing a girl, you guys.
♪ intense music playing ♪
天啊。
Oh God.
拉比亚: 贾米拉,轮到你了,轮到你了。
RABYA: Jamila, your turn, your turn.
我是-- -我实际上看到了一个女孩,你们。
I am-- - I'm actually seeing a girl, you guys.
天啊。
Oh God.
不,你不是。关上前门。
No, you're not. Shut the front door.
哈利玛:她在撒谎。拉比亚:你满嘴都是狗屎。
HALIMAH: She's lying. RABYA: You are full of shit.
不,我是。
No, I am.
哦,我的上帝。哈米达只是为我拿了一颗子弹。
Oh, my God. Hamida just took a bullet for me.
我非常感谢她,并为她的真实出柜感到骄傲。
I am so grateful and proud of her for coming out in her truth.
但我认为这对现在的长辈来说是一个很大的冲击。
But I think this is a big shock to the elders right now.
哈利玛:你在和一个女孩约会?- 我们只是闲逛。
HALIMAH: You're dating a girl? - We're just hangin' out.
哈利玛:这是什么意思?- 那是什么 - 是的。
HALIMAH: What does that mean? - What does that-- Yeah.
她试过吻你吗?-是的。
Has she tried to kiss you? - Yeah.
你回吻过她吗?- 我吻过她,是的。
Have you kissed her back? - I have kissed her, yes.
哈利玛:所以,你是说你在探索吗?
HALIMAH: So, are you saying that you're kind of exploring?
我正在探索,是的。所以,你是双性恋?
I am exploring, yeah. So, you're bi-curious?
我很好奇,是的。
I'm curious, yeah.
不管它是什么,把它从你的脑海中拿出来。
Whatever it is, get it outta your head.
好吧,Khadija,这不取决于你,亲爱的。
剧集 | 红粉日记:索扎达姐妹(2023) | 导航列表