剧集 | 红粉日记:索扎达姐妹(2023) | 导航列表
now you're just gonna forget about everything
只是桥下的水?
and it's just water under the bridge?
一夜之间发生了什么变化?
What changed overnight?
让我们做Esfand,大家。
Let's do Esfand, everybody.
感觉就像我在说我们正在得到Esfand。
Felt like I'm saying we're getting Esfand.
好吧,我是第一个,因为我是最美丽的
All right, I'm first because I'm the most beautiful
每个人都盯著我看。
and everyone always stares at me.
我无法得到邪恶之眼。
I can't get the Evil Eye.
所以妈妈正在做的事情叫做埃斯凡德。
So what Mom is doing is called Esfand.
她说一个祈祷,每个人的头都保护你免受邪恶之眼的伤害。
She says a prayer, goes everyone's heads to protect you from the Evil Eye.
然后,之后,你把它放在炉子顶部的箔纸上,
And then, afterwards, you put it on the foil which is on top of the stove,
所以你吸收烟雾。
so you absorb the smoke.
然后它应该净化你并去除任何邪恶之眼。
And then it's supposed to cleanse you and remove any Evil Eye.
我只想要妈妈的祝福
I just want the blessing from my mom
祝福乔希和我有一个幸福和平的婚姻。
to bless Josh and I in a happy and peaceful marriage.
让我妈妈为我们做这件事感觉很好。
And it feels nice to have my mom do that for us.
让埃斯凡德靠近。
Keep the Esfand near.
哦,等等。一次一个。
Oh, wait. One at a time.
你们不可能都在那里。 走吧。
You can't all be there. Go.
轻轻一按,轻点,轻点。-好的 好的。我说完了。我说完了。
One tap, one tap, one tap. - Okay, okay. I'm done. I'm done.
快,快,快。
Quick, quick, quick.
拿走了你头发的一部分。
Took part of your hair.
哦!哈米达!
Oooh! Hamida!
它在我的身上著火了?
It flamed on mine?
姑娘,那个狗屎著火了!
Girl, that shit caught on fire!
喜欢嗖! 真的吗?
Like whoosh! Really?
姑娘,你找谁惹?
Who you messing with, girl?
哦,有人给你放了坏东西!
Oooh, someone put something on you bad!
你在吓唬我。
You're scaring me.
我知道有人对她施加了邪恶之眼,
I know that someone's put an Evil Eye on her,
就像,有些不对劲,
like, something is not right,
有些东西需要清理干净,
something needs to get cleansed out,
因为你怎么了,
because what's going on with you,
嘘,埃斯凡德刚刚告诉你,女孩。
sssh, Esfand just told you, girl.
女孩!
Girl!
去——去第二轮。
Go-- Go for round two.
你一走,它就著火了。
It caught on flames as soon as you walked on.
快点,再打一次!
Hurry, hit it again!
再打一次,姑娘。
Hit it again, girl.
沙库尔现在真的把我吓坏了。
Shakur is really freaking me out right now.
而我是唯一一个发生这种情况的姐妹。
And I am the only sister that this is happening to.
有人在你身上沾了东西,姑娘。
Someone got something on you, girl.
该死的,我们身上有一些邪恶的眼睛!
Damn, we got some Evil Eyes on us!
有人在你身上有东西,姑娘。
Someone's got something on you, girl.
哈米达,它向你发射。
Hamida, it launched at you.
我们最好多做一些祈祷
We better say some extra prayers
然后把它从你身上拿走。是的。
and get that off of you. Yeah.
现在我们都洁净了——
Now that we're all cleansed--
连续21天做古♥兰♥经♥...
Do Surah al-Jinn 21 days in a row...
发给我。 ...这将删除它。
Send it to me. ...and that'll remove it.
说到我的文化,我确实发现平衡是冲突的。
When it comes to my culture, I do find conflict with balance.
我是一个现代女性,但我也是一个非常传统的女性,
I'm a modern woman, but I'm also very much a traditional one,
这就是为什么它让我有点困难
which is why it kinda makes it difficult for me
有点了解我对探索的感受,以及什么不是。
to kinda understand how I feel about exploring and what not.
我不能,因为即使大声说出来
I can't, because even saying it out loud
让我觉得我做错了什么。
makes me feel like I'm doing something wrong.
这很糟糕。
And it sucks.
好。
Okay.
♪ upbeat music playing ♪
好的,妈妈,我们为你跳了这支舞。
Okay, Mom, we did this dance for you
我们希望你喜欢它,它让你想起阿富汗。
and we hope you love it and it reminds you of Afghanistan.
准备好了吗?职位,女士们。
Okay, ready? Positions, ladies.
♪ traditional Afghan music plays ♪
哇,我会永远记住这一点。
Wow, I'm gonna always remember this.
我在开斋节有我所有的姐妹,还有我的妈妈,我们一起跳舞。
I have all my sisters on Eid, and my mom, and we're dancing together.
沙库尔,非常感谢你!
Shakur, thank you so much!
妈妈,我不敢相信你跳舞。
Mom, I can't believe you danced.
我从来没见过妈妈跳舞。
I've never seen Mom dance.
我喜欢它!
I loved it!
妈妈,你高兴我们终于在一起了吗?
Mom, are you happy we're all together, finally?
谢谢妈。谢谢妈。
Thank you, Mom. Thank you, Mama.
噢。
Aw.
受过教育,美丽,漂亮。
Educated, beautiful, nice.
所有人:噢。
ALL: Aw.
谢谢妈。我们爱你。
Thank you, Mama. We love you.
我也爱你。
I love you too.
我们文化中非婚生子的妇女,
Women in our culture who have children out of wedlock,
他们被回避了。
they're shunned.
我最不想做的就是失去我的家人。
And the last thing that I want is to lose my family.
我觉得我可能会独自踏上这段旅程。
I feel like I may be taking this journey by myself.
我很害怕,因为我不想被抛弃。
And I'm scared because I don't wanna be abandoned.
我认为可以肯定地说这是完美的一天。
I think it's safe to say it was a perfect day.
当然。开斋节穆巴拉克。
Absolutely. Eid Mubarak.
环顾四周只是让我意识到
Looking around just makes me realize
有我的家人在那里是多么重要,
how important it is to have my family there,
我不想因为我的秘密而失去任何人。
and I don't wanna lose anyone because of my secret.
我真的很想告诉他们,但不是今天。
And I really wanna tell them, but just not today.
那么,兄弟,感觉如何,
So, brother, how does it feel,
你和全家人一起度过的第一个开斋节?- 太神奇了。
your first Eid with the entire family? - It's amazing.
Qais 花了 18 年的时间才得到这种开斋节。
It took Qais 18 years to get this kind of Eid.
你这么快就明白了。你感觉如何?
And you got it that quick. How do you feel?
我觉得很幸运。谢谢。
I feel lucky. Thank you.
开斋节是一个非常重要的节日,
Eid is a really important holiday,
让乔希重新融入家庭,
and to have Josh just integrate back into the family,
对我来说,事情进展得有点快。
things are moving kinda fast for me.
我们只是让你沉浸在文化中。
We just kind of submerged you into the culture.
那是—— 这对你来说是很陌生的吗
Is that-- Is that something very foreign to you
还是 - 令人兴奋?
or is it-- is it exciting?
你喜欢它?- 是的,我喜欢它。
You love it? - Yeah, I love it.
好吧,你不能用他的衣服分辨吗?[贾米拉轻笑]
Well, can't you tell with his garb? [Jamila chuckles]
有一些行为模式需要解决
There are behavior patterns that need to be addressed
并且需要进行治疗。
and there is healing that needs to take place.
我不认为沙库尔经历过这些。
And I don't think Shakur has gone through that.
我喜欢你对它如此冷静的样子。
I love how you're so chill about it.
我敢肯定,有这么多女人,男人会很害怕,
I'm sure with so many women, men would just be so scared,
他们可能会逃跑,比如,「发生了什么事?
they'd probably run away, like, "What is going on?"
我想他们会看到所有的女人
I think they'd see all the women
然后说,“呃,雌激素太多了。
and be like, "Uh, too much estrogen."
我看到我的姐♥妹♥们♥有点挑剔J
I see my sisters kind of picking at J
有点想从他身上得到反应,
and kind of trying to get a reaction out of him,
我有点看看他们在玩什么游戏。
and I kind of see what games they're playing at.
但我只是想让他们看看他,看看他们爱上了谁
But I just want them to look at him for who they fell in love with
一开始,
in the very beginning,
并明白每个人都应该得到第二次机会。
and understand that everyone deserves a second chance.
有很多事情要讨论,尤其是乔希,
There's a lot to discuss, especially Josh,
他让每个人都经历了一切。
everything he's put everybody through.
我有点走在蛋壳上
And I'm kind of walking on eggshells
因为我知道她在一个更快乐的地方
because I know that she's in a happier place
她和乔希在一起,
that she's with Josh,
但我必须保护她。
but I have to protect her.
只有危险信♥号♥♥。
There are just red flags.
我不能轻易原谅。
And I can't just forgive that easily.
♪ Ahh, no, I can't control this feeling ♪
♪ It's like I'm suffocating breathing ♪
♪ I just wanna love ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah ♪
呜呜!
Woooo!
嘘!
Pshhh!
我爱我一些英国男孩。
I love me some English boys.
你好,伙计,你好吗?
Hello, mate, how are you?
什么?
What?
索诺玛的姐♥妹♥们♥!
Sisters in Sonoma!
这是姐妹情谊。他们是我最好的朋友。
This is sisterhood. They're my best friends.
所有人,背对著沙库尔。
剧集 | 红粉日记:索扎达姐妹(2023) | 导航列表