剧集 | 红粉日记:索扎达姐妹(2023) | 导航列表
Greg? Greg-Greg? - So she called dibs on this new guy
你安排她约会?是的。
and you set her up on a date? Yeah.
所以现在她有两个?是的。
So now she has two? Yes.
格雷格是我多年的男孩。
Greg is my boy for many years now.
贾米拉已经有一段时间没有锻炼约会肌肉了。
Jamila has not exercised her dating muscles in a while.
所以我希望她,你知道,把她的脚弄湿一点,
So I want her to, you know, wet her feet a little bit,
看看外面有什么。
see what's out there.
我想,为什么不是格雷格?
And I figure, why not Greg?
也许她收回了她的dib。
Maybe she withdraws her dibs.
你确定你不想,比如,
Are you sure you don't wanna, like,
毁了这段关系,因为你已经有这么多年了?
ruin that relationship 'cause you had it for so many years?
万一她[哔哔]了怎么办?
What if she [bleep] that up?
你不希望他变得尴尬。 没错。
You don't want him to get awkward. Exactly.
这就是我在想的。
So here's what I'm thinking.
所以,你知道,我和你过去是如何监视努尔和她的约会物件的,
So, you know, how me and you used to spy on Noor and her dates,
而且,比如,接下来就拿桌子吗?
and, like, get tables right next?
你们这些婊♥子♥已经做到了
You bitches have done that
至少三次。- 我们做到了。
three times at least. - We did.
我以为你已经吸取了教训,不要告诉我你在哪里,
I thought you'd learned your lesson not to tell me where you're at,
但是现在,我让你上了-- -这就是为什么我不 - 我知道!
but now, I got you on-- - That's why I don't-- I know!
所以让我们对贾米拉做这件事。
So let's do it to Jamila.
好吧,贾米拉告诉你他们要去哪里了吗?
Well, did Jamila tell you where they're going?
她没有,但我有她的位置。
She did not, but I have her location.
她加入了你们的行列
She joined you guys
在我约会的你的小崩溃派对上。她做到了。
on your little crash party on my date. She did.
你猜怎么著。
So guess what.
我要回礼。好的。
I'm gonna return the courtesy. Okay.
哦,我们肯定会崩溃它。- 好的,小指在。
Oh, we're crashing it for sure. - Okay, pinky's in.
哦,我很兴奋。这很有趣。亲吻。
Oh, I'm excited. This is fun. Kisses.
我们专注于筹款活动。
We specialize in fundraisers.
贾米拉,让我来做吧,姑娘。
Jamila, let me do it, girl.
她总是试图控制我。
She's always trying to control me.
它来了。
It is coming along.
你好吗?
How are you?
好。你?好。
Good. You? Good.
西迪卡安排我和格雷格约会。
Siddiqa set me up on a date with Greg.
格雷格是家里的朋友。
Greg is a family friend.
我以为这是希德的说法,
I thought that this is Sid's way of saying,
“嘿,去找点乐子吧。躺下吧。
"Hey, go have some fun. Get laid."
你看起来很漂亮。-谢谢。
You look beautiful. - Thank you.
这是怎么回事?- 这就是我迟到的原因。很少。
What's going on? - That's why I'm late. Nothing much.
这就是你迟到的原因?[呼气]太难变美了。
That's why you're late? [exhales] So hard getting beautiful.
这是漫长的一天。- 我可以想像。
It's been a long day. - I can imagine.
你好吗?-我很好。
How are you doing? - I'm good.
工作怎么样?
How's work?
人们需要我的关注。
People need my attention.
这么重要的人。- 你认识我。
Such an important person. - You know me.
你生病的时候总是给我打电♥话♥。
You always call me when you're sick.
我不是来救你吗?-真。
Have I not come to your rescue? - True.
嗯,你晒得很黑。
Well, you have a nice tan.
让你的眼睛脱颖而出。-谢谢。
Makes your eyes stand out. - Thank you.
你有一双漂亮的眼睛。你有一双漂亮的眼睛。
You've got nice eyes. Pretty eyes you have.
我不能拥有一切,
I can't have everything,
但是如果你有一双漂亮的眼睛,你就有一些东西可以引导。
but if you have nice eyes, you got something to lead with.
我的意思是你没有头发,但是 -
I mean you don't have hair, but--
那是。。。不好。
That's... not nice.
不。我的意思是,我认为——
No. I mean, I think--
秃顶很难。那我呢?
It's hard being bald. What about me?
也许我盯著镜子说,“该死的,我希望我的头发回来了。
Maybe I stare at the mirror and go, "Damn, I wish I had my hair back."
不可能。-不?
No way. - No?
不。你,你-- -你不知道。
No. You, you-- - You don't know.
是吗?-你不知道。
Do you? - You don't know.
但是你呢?-不,我没有。我可以种植它。
But do you? - No, I don't. I can grow it.
好吧,那不要让我难过。- 虽然工作量很大。
Okay, then don't make me feel bad. - It is a lot of work though.
至少你有一个形状不错的头。- 我有一个 - 我有一个 -
At least you have a nice-shaped head. - I have a-- I have a--
你是一个英俊的秃头男人。 - 我在后面有一条线。
You're a handsome bald man. - I have a line in the back.
谢谢。
Oh, thank you.
别客气。- 你也很漂亮。
You're welcome. - You're beautiful too.
你的眼睛也很好看。
You have nice eyes also.
谢谢。你真可爱。
Oh, thank you. You're so sweet.
格雷格今晚看起来更黯淡了。
Greg is looking dapper this evening.
所以,你知道,我抛出了第一个赞美
So, you know, I threw the first compliment
只是因为,你知道吗,
just because, you know what,
我不只是在我生命中的这个时刻约会。
I'm not dating just to date at this point in my life.
我的意思是,任何人都可以成为潜在的宝贝爸爸。
I mean, anyone can be a potential baby daddy.
她可以看到我们。她可以吗?
She can see us. She can?
我们都在为贾米拉的约会做准备。
We're all getting ready for Jamila's date.
我知道,对吧?
I know, right?
你觉得你在说什么?
What do you think you're talking about?
我不知道。
I don't know.
哦,她可能在谈论我们。保证。
Oh, she's probably talking about us. Guaranteed.
好吧,所以贾米拉实际上真的很紧张。
Okay, so Jamila was actually really nervous.
让我给你读她的简讯。
Let me read you her text messages.
她说,“我甚至不知道约会是什么感觉。
She goes, "I don't even know what it's like to date.
“就像,我什至不知道,希德。我只是一个傻瓜。
"Like, I don't even know, Sid. I'm just a goofball.
上帝,我希望它不会尴尬。
God, I hope it isn't awkward."
她需要展示她的约会肌肉。
She needs to flex her dating muscles.
所以希德安排你和我约会真的很有趣。
So this is really interesting that Sid set you and I up on a date.
很可爱。
It's cute.
我其实对你了解不多,格雷格。
I actually don't know much about you, Greg.
你想知道什么?- 我想知道,比如,你来自哪里。
What do you wanna know? - I wanna know, like, where you're from.
你知道我来自纽约。
You know I'm from New York.
哦,是的,我知道你来自纽约。
Oh, yeah, I do know you're from New York.
威彻斯特。威彻斯特?
Westchester. Westchester?
我是来自威彻斯特的犹太人。
I'm a Jew from Westchester.
非常刻板。- 你和一个穆♥斯♥林♥女孩约会。
Very stereotypical. - And you're on a date with a Muslim girl.
嘿。哇。-哇。这个世界是怎么来的?
Hey. Wow. - Wow. What has this world come to?
是你姐姐的错。
It's your sister's fault.
那真是太棒了。-是的。
That's pretty awesome. - Yeah.
你怎么样,呃...
How's your, uh...
我的姐♥妹♥们♥?-是的。
My sisters? - Yeah.
这是你的下一个问题吗?- 狼群?
Is that your next question? - The wolf pack?
女孩们很好。
The girls are good.
是的?-是的。
Yeah? - Yeah.
他们活下来了吗?
They're surviving?
你们不是,你知道,在那里互相攻击吗?
You guys aren't, you know, out there attacking each other?
不。你为什么认为我们总是互相攻击?
No. Why do you think we're always attacking each other?
我不知道。
I don't know.
只因为你和我的姐♥妹♥们♥吵架 -
Just because you fight with my sisters--
不,我不和你的姐妹打架。你们是一群狂野的人。
Nah, I don't fight with your sisters. You guys are a wild bunch.
他们是狂野的。- 不,你们都是一群狂野的人。
They're wild. - No, you all are a wild bunch.
但你有点像对待你的姐妹一样对待他们。
But you kind of treat them like your sisters.
100%.
100%.
我 - 我不像你姐姐。
I'm-- I'm not like your sister.
不。
No.
我们应该拍一张你和我的照片,发给希德。
We should take a picture of you and me and send it to Sid.
掏出手♥机♥!- 好吧,好吧,好吧。
Pull out your phone! - All right, all right, all right.
你好。-好吧。
Hi. - All right.
贝索。
Beso.
可爱吗?
Is it cute?
我闭上了眼睛。
I closed my eyes.
哦,这很奇怪。
Ooh, that's weird.
但没关系。无论如何,我们都会发送它。
But it's all right. We're gonna send it anyway.
送。
Sent.
他给我发了一张照片!
He sent me a picture!
真可爱。看。
That's cute. Look.
你在背景中看到我们了吗?
Do you see us in the background?
等等,你在后台看到我们了吗?
Hold on, do you see us in the background?
哦,我的上帝。你在后台看到我!
Oh, my God. You see me in the background!
是我!
That's me!
干得好。
剧集 | 红粉日记:索扎达姐妹(2023) | 导航列表