剧集 | 红粉日记:索扎达姐妹(2023) | 导航列表
And the pants are super cute with it.
它们看起来像小阿♥拉♥丁裤子。
They look like little Aladdin pants.
这让我想起了幼稚园妈妈给我们做衣服的时候。
This reminds me of kindergarten when Mom made our clothes
我们不得不在拍照日穿上它们,
and we had to wear them for picture day,
每个人都取笑我们。
and everyone made fun of us.
看你看起来有多漂亮!
Look how pretty you look!
你甚至看不到我的身影。我的意思是,我锻炼是有原因的。
You can't even see my figure in this. I mean, I work out for a reason.
传统服装不应该都是紧身的。
Traditional clothes aren't supposed to be all tight-fitting.
哦,我的上帝,我喜欢它!我喜欢。
Oh, my God, I love it! I love it.
这是真的吗?
Is this for real?
看看你看起来有多漂亮!想像一下——看到了吗?当你跳舞时——
Look at how pretty you look! Imagine-- See? When you dance--
自从从加拿大搬回来后,
Since moving back from Canada,
拉比和我已经变得非常亲密。
Raby and I have grown to be very close.
我们正在经历同样的挣扎,同样的痛苦。
We're going through the same struggles, the same pain.
拉比也即将离开她的婚姻。
Raby is also leaving her marriage.
所以我认为我们现在的姐妹情谊非常强大。
So I consider our sisterhood pretty strong right now.
你在加拿大快乐吗?
Are you happy in Canada?
显然,你不是。
Obviously, you're not.
不,温哥华一年有200天下雨。
No, Vancouver rains, like, 200 days a year.
那是...那是——这很令人沮丧,贾米拉。
It was... It was-- It was depressing, Jamila.
这真是太郁闷了。
It was super depressing.
我只是想让你快乐,拉比亚。
I just want you to be happy, Rabya.
你知道吗?我喜欢回到这里。
You know what? I've loved being back here.
老实说,我觉得你和我已经收紧了我们的联♥系♥。
Honestly, I feel like you and I have tightened our bond.
我的意思是,很明显,你知道我正在经历什么。
I mean, obviously, you know what I'm going through.
就像,你是我告诉的第一个人。
Like, you're the first person I told.
没有人知道。
And no one else knows.
我一直在经历一场混乱的离婚。
I've been going through a messy divorce.
你知道,自然,我要出去。
You know, naturally, I'm going out.
不幸的是,一件事导致了另一件事...
Unfortunately, one thing led to another...
我什至很难谈论它
And it's hard for me to even talk about it
因为这就像,这不会发生在我们的家庭中。
because it's, like, this doesn't happen in our family.
我一直持有的秘密是
The secret that I've been holding is
我怀孕了。
that I'm pregnant.
这是 - 很难大声说出来,因为,嗯,
This is-- It's hard to say out loud because, um,
我只是——我很失望。
I just-- I'm disappointed.
这是一个非常深刻、黑暗的秘密,我一直在藏著,
It's a very deep, dark secret that I've been holding in,
因为我现在的情况
because the situation I'm in right now
完全不像我的成长方式或我作为一个人的身份。
is nothing like how I was raised or who I am as a person.
我是最不被期待的人
I'm the least expected person
不得不说出这么大的秘密。
to have to come out with such a big secret.
你决定是否要保留它吗?
Did you decide if you wanna keep it?
是的,拉比亚,我想留下孩子。
Yeah, Rabya, I wanna keep the baby.
我一直想要它。我今年35岁。
I've been wanting it. I'm 35 years old.
这个机会不会一直发生,
This opportunity is not gonna just happen all the time,
但我害怕被评判。
but I'm afraid of being judged.
就像,我不希望妈妈因此而与我断绝关系。
Like, I don't want Mom to disown me because of it.
这不是我们的方式。
This is just not our way.
我知道,我戴著一个猩红色的字母。
I'm wearing a scarlet letter, I know.
它超越了猩红色的字母。
It's beyond a scarlet letter.
就像,如果我们回到家,这会让你被石头砸死。
Like, if we're back home, this would get you stoned.
百分之百。
Hundred percent.
我绝对还没有准备好告诉沙伊斯塔,哈迪贾,
I'm definitely not ready to tell Shaista, Khadija,
就连沙库尔,也像沙库尔一样美国化——
even Shakur, as Americanized as Shakur is--
作为狼群的一部分?
As part of the Wolf Pack?
她会是第一个说“我无法相信你”的人。
She'd be the first one to be like, "I can't believe you."
我希望这不是你走的路线。
I wish it wasn't the route that you took.
当你告诉全家人时,
When you tell the whole family,
这将是一颗难以下咽的药丸。
it's gonna be a hard pill to swallow.
我需要你坚强地站起来。
I need you to stand strong.
我只是不想让妈妈把我们放在一个位置上
I just don't want Mom to put us in a position
她要求我们在她和你之间做出选择。
where she asks us to choose between her and you.
我的母亲是我唯一的父母。
My mother is the only parent that I have.
她如此努力地用传统的核心价值观来养育我们,
She tried so hard to raise us with traditional core values,
开斋节即将来临,
and with Eid around the corner,
和家里的每个人在一起,
and being around everyone in the family,
我总是希望被人以最好的眼光看待。
I always wanna be looked at in the best of light.
这将是艰难的。
It's gonna be hard.
你认为有多少姐妹会选择你而不是她,
And how many of the sisters do you think are gonna choose you over her,
当她是我们的母亲?
when she's our mother?
♪ I'm ready for whatever is gonna come my way ♪
你们准备好了吗?哈米达和是的。
Are you guys ready? HAMIDA and Yeah.
像背著背包一样在身后摆动你的面料。
Swing your fabric behind you like you're wearing a backpack.
好。
Okay.
在你身后。在你身后。
Behind you. Behind you.
背包,背包。是的,背包包裹。
Backpack, backpack. Yeah, backpack wrap.
不!
No!
我明白了。
I got this.
你明白了,你明白了。
You got it, you got this.
是的!-哦,我的上帝!
Yes! - Oh, my God!
我带党。
I bring the party.
我的名字是哈米达,
My name is Hamida,
我绝对是最酷的姐姐。
and I'm definitely the coolest sister.
我是10号♥。
I'm number 10.
他们把最好的留到最后。
They saved the best for last.
上帝花时间在我身上。
God spent time on me.
谢谢。
Thank you.
那是拍膝盖!
That's a knee-slapper!
你们想,比如,赤身裸体吗?
Do you guys wanna, like, get naked?
呜呜!
Woo-woo!
给狼群!
To the Wolf Pack!
诺雷亚: 这是我最好的朋友。
This is my best friend.
那是我最好的朋友。那是我最好的朋友。
That's my best friend. That's my best friend.
我是一名临床治疗师。
I am a clinical therapist.
自从上次我们发言以来,一切都如何?
How is everything since the last session when we spoke?
我认为人们听到我所做的事情时会感到非常惊讶。
I think that people are very surprised when they hear what I do.
他们说,“哇,她有美貌和头脑。
They're like, "Wow, she has beauty and brains."
哈米达是我们的吉普赛女王。
Hamida is our gypsy queen.
她有点逃避现实。
She's kind of an escapist.
她想去哪里就去哪里,想去哪里就去哪里。
She goes wherever she wants, whenever she wants.
她的一些缺点是:
Some of her cons are:
她不负责任,她不可靠。
she's irresponsible and she's unreliable.
哈米达只是过著非常无忧无虑、无压力的生活。
Hamida just has a very carefree, stress-free life.
一定很好。
Must be nice.
你为什么倒得这么少?
Why're you pouring so little?
你知道吗?拿瓶子。
Here, you know what? The-- Take the bottle.
因为哈米达是家里的孩子,
Because Hamida's the baby of the family,
她知道她可以逃脱任何事情
she knows she can get away with anything
因为我们会收拾残局。
because we'll pick up the slack.
我玩的时候玩得很努力。
I play hard when I play.
哦,我们知道!
Oh, we know!
我的座右铭是聚会和祈祷。
My motto is party and pray.
但更多的是聚会而不是祈祷。
But more party than pray.
我有传统的一面,我实践我的宗教,
I have a traditional side where I practice my religion,
但我也有另一面,我参与某些事情......
but I also have this other side where I partake in certain things that...
当你准备好时,你会一次拿起一只脚,
When you're ready, you're gonna pick one foot up at a time,
膝盖向外宽,是的!
knees wide to the outside, yes!
开始向后靠-- -什么?
Start to lean back-- - What the ?
我和Nooreya决定做这个乳晕瑜伽。
Me and Nooreya decided to do this areola yoga.
什么?
What the ?
是——乳晕是吗?
Is it-- Is areola a nipple?
我不知道,宝贝。
I don't know, babe.
这是什么?
What is it?
宽,宽,宽。你一路走来。
Wide, wide, wide. You're all the way here.
是的!
Yes!
啪。
Tuck and roll.
是的!
Yes!
是的!
Yes!
我的胸部出来了吗?指导老师:没有。
Are my boobs out? No.
让你的膝盖通过,膝盖通过,膝盖通过。
Get your knees through, knees through, knees through.
一次一只手。
One hand at a time.
剧集 | 红粉日记:索扎达姐妹(2023) | 导航列表