剧集 | 红粉日记:索扎达姐妹(2023) | 导航列表
Good job.
我以为你会告诉我我在做什么 -
I thought you were gonna tell me what I'm doing--
我一直做错了什么。
what I've been doing wrong this whole time.
你需要...逃离你的姐妹...
You need to... escape your sisters...
我应该说,「沃尔多在哪里?
Should I say, "Where's Waldo?"
不,我不应该。
No, I should not.
...花一些时间和外面的朋友一起去做一些事情。
...and spend some time with outside friends and go do things.
嗯,这就是我今晚在这里的原因。-好。
Well, that's why I'm here tonight. - Okay.
逃离我的姐♥妹♥们♥,和朋友出去玩,玩得开心。
Escaping my sisters, out with friends, to have a good time.
干杯。-干杯。
Cheers. - Cheers.
好吧,你不想要姐妹之外的东西吗?
Well, don't you want something outside of the-- the sisters?
我们会坐在她身后。只要拿起你的钱包。
We'll sit behind her. Just grab your purse.
嗨,伙计们,我有一些特别的东西要送给你!
Hi, guys, I got something special for you!
哇!-这是怎么?
Wow! - What's this?
我想今天是你的生日。
I guess it's your birthday.
这不是 - 这不是我的生日。
It's not-- It's not my birthday.
享受!- 注意你的眉毛。
Enjoy! - Watch your eyebrows.
今天是你的生日吗,格雷格?
Is it your birthday, Greg?
没有。
No.
在这里,你想要一些蛋糕吗?-哇!不要打破桌子。
Here, you want some cake? - Whoa! Don't break the table.
嘿,你喜欢你的甜点吗?
Hey, do you like your dessert?
我就知道!我就知道。
I knew it! I knew it.
哦,我的上帝。典型的索扎达时尚。
Oh, my God. Typical Sozahdah fashion.
来吧,崩溃约会之夜。
Come and crash date night.
我的意思是,我以为我们最终会出去玩了。
I mean, I thought we would actually finally get to hang out
没有狼群的其余部分。
without the rest of the wolf pack.
你做到了。看起来你们玩得很开心。
You did. It looked like you guys were having a great time.
你一直在看吗?
Were you watching the entire time?
是的,我们是。我们是。
Yeah, we were. We were.
我们在那些灌木丛后面。
We were behind those bushes.
也许这就是问题所在。看,现在我们得谈谈——
Maybe that's the problem. See, now we gotta talk about--
我们需要就姐妹情谊进入更深的圈子。
We need to get into deeper circle about the sisterhood.
嗯。 总得有人去。
Mm. Someone's got to.
说真的,你怎么知道我在这里?
Seriously, how did you know that I was here?
应用程式。我在跟踪你。
The app. I was tracking you.
我需要把你从我的位置设置中带走。
I need to take you off my location setting.
不要。这是为了——这是为了危险时期。
Don't. It's for-- It's for dangerous times.
这就是我单身的原因。
And this is why I'm single.
我把它归咎于你们三个。-适用。
I blamed it on the three of you. - Holds true.
你做到了?是的,当然。
You did? Yeah, for sure.
为什么你们都是单身?
Why are you all single?
所以你看到我们拍那张照片了吗?
So did you see us taking that picture?
是的。我在[哔哔]背景中,看。
Yeah. I'm in the [bleep] background, look.
这就是我。
That's me right there.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
很可爱。
It's cute.
哇。
Wow.
这真的很有趣,同时也很尴尬。
This is really interesting and awkward at the same time.
这对你来说太多了吗?
Is this too much Sozahdahs for you?
我的意思是,这就是他也不是的 -
I mean, this is what he nor--
这是他通常得到的Sozahdah剂量,
This is the dose of Sozahdah he normally gets,
我认为他想要更低的剂量。
and I think he wanted a lower dose.
我要走了。 你要去?
I'm gonna go. You're gonna go?
等等,你要把我留在这里和他们在一起?
Wait, you're leaving me here with them?
干杯,格雷戈里。
Cheers, Gregory.
萨巴特沙洛姆。
Sabbat shalom.
无论什么。很好的尝试。这是一个很好的尝试。
Whatever. Good try. It's a great try.
你不是犹太人吗?-我是。犹太人?
Aren't you Jewis? - I am. Jewis?
你浪费了! 姑娘!
You're wasted! Girl!
不,我不是!- 你在含糊不清!
No, I'm not! - You're slurring!
L'Chaim。- 哦,L'Chaim。继续。
L'Chaim. - Oh, L'Chaim. Go ahead.
哈伊姆。- L'Chaim。
Chaim. - L'Chaim.
好的,很酷。谢谢你。
Okay, cool. Thank you for this.
好吧,谢谢你的光临。
Well, thanks for stopping by.
这是谁的钱包?贾米拉的?
Whose purse is this? Jamila's?
是我的。-矿山。
It's mine. - Mine.
这是我的钱包。
It's my purse.
哇。-哦,我的上帝。
Wow. - Oh, my God.
少喝一杯——她不会开车,对吧?
One less drink-- She's not driving, right?
只是确定。
Just making sure.
我不敢相信她能直走。
I can't believe she can walk straight.
我已经很久没有见过这样的席德了。
I haven't seen Sid like that in a long time.
贾米拉!嘿!
Jamila! Hey!
我的姐♥妹♥们♥现在很尴尬。
My sisters are being embarrassing right now.
我觉得绝对不会有第二次约会。
And I feel like there's definitely not going to be a second date.
我想我们终究还是要做朋友了。
I guess we'll just have to stay friends after all.
再见!
Bye!
哦,我的上帝。我太——我太尴尬了。
Oh, my God. I'm so-- I'm so embarrassed.
贾米拉!嘿,姑娘!
Jamila! Hey, girl!
这真是太有趣了,只是再次与三连冠在一起。
This was so much fun just hanging with the trifecta again.
我想我比她更需要贾米拉的约会,
I think I needed Jamila's date more than she did,
因为我肯定玩得更好。
because I definitely had a better time.
哦,我的上帝。姐妹太多了。
Oh, my God. Too many sisters.
看,有问题了。你们有80个人。
See, there's the problem. There's 80 of you.
♪ Coming in hot ♪
♪ Always on top... ♪
嘿,拉比亚。
Hey, Rabya.
想和你一起讨论筹款活动的事情。
Wanted to go over fundraiser stuff with you.
你好。
Hello.
嘿,宝贝。怎么了?
Hey, babe. What's up?
嗨,宝贝。我们有很多事情要讨论。
Hi, babe. We have a lot to discuss.
谢谢你的到来。
Thanks for coming.
当然。
Of course.
我其实压力很大
I'm actually really stressed out
关于这整个情况。- 哦,谢谢。
about this whole situation. - Aw, thank you.
嗯,我想我们应该边说话边吃零食,
Well, I figured we should snack while we talk,
“因为我们需要脑力。
'cause we need the brain power.
天哪!熟食板?只为了我们?
Holy crap! A charcuterie board? For just us?
嗯。她一定是认真的。
Hm. She must mean business.
她会讨厌的。
She's gonna hate that.
我开始在甲板上工作。
I started working on the deck.
巴拉卡将成为筹款活动的名字。
Baraka is gonna be the name of the fundraiser.
这意味著,你知道,传递祝福。
And that means, you know, passing ble-- blessings forth.
这并不是说这是最终的,全部。
It's not like this is the end-all, be-all.
会有很多笔记之类的。
There's gonna be a lot of notes and whatnot.
我也会让你经历它。
And I'll have you go through it as well.
然后当你向下滚动时,
And then as you scroll down,
你知道,我想谈谈这个甲板将如何集中
you know, I want to talk about how this deck is gonna be centered towards
难民妇女的权利,对吧?
refugee women's-- their rights, right?
因为这绝对是一场危机。
Because it's definitely a crisis.
你知道,在阿富汗这样的国家,
You know, in countries like Afghanistan,
你知道,这对这场人道主义危机产生了重大影响。
you know, there's a consequential impact on this humanitarian crisis.
在筹款活动方面,
In terms of the fundraising event,
我想我们应该展示一张我们家庭的照片。
I thought we should show a picture of our family.
谈谈我们的使命,对吧?
And just talk about our mission, right?
移♥民♥家庭,第一代,
Immigrant family, first generation,
然后,你知道,我们如何抓住机会和自♥由♥
and then, just, you know, how we took the opportunity and freedom
这个国家的教育为我们提供了
that education of this country provided us
让我们把这些祝福向前推进。
to allow us to pay these blessings forward.
对于去年的慈善晚会,
For last year's charity gala,
我做了所有的工作,我的姐♥妹♥们♥没有参与。
I did all the work and my sisters weren't involved.
今年,我什么都不想了
This year, I would love nothing more
而不是让所有的女孩都参与这个专案。
than to have all the girls involved in this project.
最重要的是,
And most importantly,
看到女儿们一起工作,母亲会感到非常自豪,
it would make my mother so proud to see her daughters working together,
并说明全球其他阿富汗妇女。
and helping other Afghan women across the globe.
我在想,呃,和努尔说话。
I was thinking of, uh, speaking with Noor.
她真的,很明显,有才华,你知道,标志什么的。
She's really, obviously, talented with, you know, logos and whatnot.
你知道很多,嗯,阿♥拉♥伯文
You know how a lot of, um, Arabic
有点像书法类型的美丽阿♥拉♥伯艺术,
is kind of like a calligraphy type of beautiful Arabic art,
他们写出来的方式?-是的。
the way they write it out? - Yeah.
我认为字体会很棒。
剧集 | 红粉日记:索扎达姐妹(2023) | 导航列表