剧集 | 红粉日记:索扎达姐妹(2023) | 导航列表
哦,亲爱的。
Oh, darling.
你们女士们玩得开心吗,即使你不能——
Are you ladies having fun even though you can't--
即使你选择不喝酒?
even though you choose not to drink?
是的。- 我有冰茶。我有柠檬水。
Yeah. - I have iced tea. I have lemonade.
我有姐妹的陪伴。
I have my sisters' company.
太完美了。- 我的意思是,你还能要求什么?
It's perfect. - I mean, what more can you ask for?
干杯,女士们。
Cheers, ladies.
干杯,干杯。
Cheers, cheers.
给有趣的人。
To the fun ones.
这是我们的索诺玛公♥司♥霞多丽。
And this is our Sonoma Co. Chardonnay.
哦!- 哇啦啦啦
Ooh! - Ooh-la-la.
我实际上比桃红葡萄酒更喜欢这个。
I actually like this probably better than the rosé.
在我们的文化和宗教中,饮酒是禁忌,
In our culture and religion, drinking is haram,
这意味著它是被禁止的。
which means it's forbidden.
如果你更多...虔诚你的信仰
If you are more... devout in your faith
你实践更多的信仰,
and you practice more of your faith,
然后你会选择不喝酒,
then you'll choose not to drink,
比如我和长辈。
such as myself and the elders.
但我们在葡萄酒之乡并不重要,
But it doesn't matter that we're in wine country,
我们在这里是因为我们想和我们所有姐妹一起度过愉快的时光。
we're here because we wanna have a good time with all of us sisters.
这太轻盈、清爽、清脆了。
This is so light and refreshing and crisp.
而且非常令人耳目一新。
And very refreshing.
这也让我头晕目眩。
And it's also getting me very light-headed.
你今天早上吃了吗?
Did you eat this morning?
沙库尔,你想念杰伊吗?
Shakur, are you missing Jay?
我总是想念周杰伦。
I always miss Jay.
你认为周杰伦会喜欢这个吗?
Do you think Jay would enjoy this?
他会的。这是他的跺脚理由。 是吗?
He would. This is his stomping grounds. Yeah?
我想艾米会喜欢这个,
I think Amy would love this,
“因为...她喜欢做这样的事情。她喜欢乳酪。
'cause... she loves doing stuff like this. She loves cheese.
她喜欢葡萄酒和乳酪。她做到了。
She loves wine and cheese. She does.
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
也许只是酒。
Maybe it's just the wine.
但是我只是在所有姐妹面前提起艾米吗?
But did I just bring up Amy in front of all my sisters?
艾米是谁?你的朋友?
Who's Amy? Your friend?
她是我在工作中真正联♥系♥的女孩,
She's a girl that I really connected with at work,
我从不这样做。
which I never do.
她和我在短时间内非常接近,
Her and I got really close in a short period of time,
我把她介绍给女孩们,我们都出去玩了。
and I introduced her to the girls, and we all hung out.
我实际上和她一起出去玩过几次。
I actually hung out with her a couple of times.
是的,她告诉我的。
Yeah, she told me.
我只是在等你告诉我。
I was just waiting for you to tell me.
呃--
Uh--
艾米告诉你我们出去玩了?是的。
Amy told you that we hung out? Yeah.
好吧,所以我只是超级困惑,西迪卡,因为...
Okay, so I'm just super confused, Siddiqa, because...
我正在和艾米进行所有这些对话
I was having all this conversation with Amy
就像,「把这个放在你和我之间,
and like, "Keep this between you and I,
“因为我觉得这是一件事情
"because I feel like this is something
当我准备好时,我想自己和我的妹妹分享。
that I would like to share with my sister on my own when I'm ready."
嗯,这是,呃,泄露秘密的时间,是吧?
Well, this is, uh, spilling secrets time, huh?
我不确定我是否完全理解
I'm not sure I'm quite comprehending
哈米达和艾米一起出去玩的方式。
the way in which Hamida's hanging out with Amy.
也许哈米达和她一起出去玩
Maybe Hamida's hanging out with her
喜欢潜在的女朋友?
like potential girlfriend?
所以我有点困惑。
So I'm a little confused.
它不是泄露秘密。
It's not spilling secrets.
只是我向她吐露心声,因为她不是我的妹妹
It's just that I confided in her because she's someone that's not my sister
她是一个,你知道,
and she is someone that, you know,
可以给我建议,因为她一直在我去过的地方。
can give me advice on it because she has been where I've been.
这对我来说都是新闻。我不知道这是那种聚会。
This is all news to me. I didn't know it was that type of hangout.
我认为你能向她倾诉真是太好了
I think it's great that you're able to confide in her
没有文化判断,宗教判断,
without cultural judgment, religious judgment,
不管是什么。
whatever it is.
我喜欢她。
I like her.
如果你喜欢她,那就是——
And if you like her and that's--
如果你以另一种方式喜欢她,这取决于你。
If you like her in another way, that's up to you.
就是这样。这不是那种聚会,对吧?
That's just it. It wasn't that kind of hangout, right?
现在,我只是感到困惑。
Right now, I'm just flummoxed.
我不知道这个艾米角色是谁。
I don't know who this Amy character is.
我不知道她对哈米达来说是什么。
I don't know what she is to Hamida.
然后我听到希德说这也是她的朋友。
Then I'm hearing Sid saying that's her friend too.
所以我只是好奇。比如,是谁?
So I'm just curious. Like, who is it?
就像,等等,我很困惑。
Like, wait, I'm perplexed.
闲逛,像令人毛骨悚然还是像大寒意?
Hanging out, like chilling-chilling or like big chilling?
不,不,你知道,她在和我说话。
Like-- No, like, you know, she's talking to me.
她,就像,给我建议,就像,我不知道我在做什么。
She's, like, giving me advice, like, I don't know what the I'm doing.
但后来我觉得压力很大
But then it's kind of like I feel like there's a lot of pressure
我觉得我必须这么说...也许这是一个阶段。
where I feel like I have to say that... maybe it's a phase.
但我真的不知道我的感觉,一切都是如此——
But I really don't know what I'm feeling and everything is so--
哦,你的意思是浪漫。
Oh, you mean romantically.
我不是在给它贴标签,宝贝。我只是说——
I'm not labeling it, babe. I'm just saying that--
但是你喜欢她吗?喜欢,喜欢喜欢。
But do you like her? Like, like-like.
我喜欢她的陪伴。
I enjoy her company.
有吸引力吗?
Is there an attraction?
重要吗?
Does it matter?
这关你的事吗?- 这无关紧要。
Is it any of your business? - That's irrelevant.
该死的,我认为这很相关。
Damn, I think it's pretty relevant.
你见过艾米吗
Did you meet with Amy
在我们和瑜伽交谈之后?
after we had our conversation with the yoga?
是的,我确实做到了。-好。
Yes, I did actually. - Okay.
「凯,我只需要一点点澄清,拜托。
'Kay, I just need a little bit of clarity, please.
喜欢,喜欢的水准,
Like, the level of like,
是不是像你喜欢她,像我和表妹一样享受她的陪伴,
is it like you like her, enjoy her company like how I do with a cousin,
还是你更喜欢她?
or do you like her more than that?
我现在真的很失望。
I'm really disappointed right now.
你知道,就像,我觉得这是我的时刻
You know, like, I feel like this was my moment
只是分享我的感受。
to just share how I feel.
沙库尔来了,就像,带著她的两个两美分进来
And here comes Shakur, like, coming in with her two two cents
而且,就像,只是一切。
and, like, just up everything.
她为什么这么难过?
Why is she so upset?
哈米达,我们不知道她的心态在哪里
Hamida, we don't know where she's at in her mindset
以及她在哪里。
and where she's at.
但是她探索的想法,我想让她不舒服
But the idea of her exploring, I think makes her uncomfortable
因为她不想让人失望
because she doesn't wanna disappoint
或者觉得她在“犯罪”
or feel like she's "sinning"
或者做一些超出我们家庭动态的事情。
or doing something that's outside of our family dynamic.
如果她只是好奇,那么她就是好奇。
If she's just curious, then she's curious.
有什么大不了的?她很好奇。没什么大不了的。
What's the big deal? She's curious. It's not a big deal.
我想,对她来说,连表达自己都很难。
I think, for her, it's really difficult to even express herself.
为什么?女孩,我们在 2022 年。
Why? Girl, we're in 2022.
你有这种感觉。
You feel that way.
我的意思是,这不像是确定的。她在探索。
I mean, it's not like it's definitive. She's exploring.
如果你正在探索,并且它能激发你的兴趣,
If you're exploring, and it's something that sparks your interest,
但那不是你真正喜欢的——
but that's not really what you're into--
我们不知道。-不知道。但如果是,那就是。
We don't know. - We don't know. But if it is, it is.
如果不是,那就不是。这是她的命!
If it's not, it's not. It's her life!
我认为她只是想要支援。
I think she just wants support.
这就是我们在这里要做的,就是给她支援。
And that's all we are here to do, is give her support.
完全。
Exactly.
我很惊讶哈米达说她还和艾米一起出去玩
I'm surprised that Hamida said that she's still hanging out with Amy
在我们一起上了热瑜伽课之后。
after we had our hot yoga session together.
你在那天的晚宴上提到
You mentioned at the dinner that day
你在和女孩约会?
that you were dating girls?
嗯,你知道,
Um, you know,
我想这只是我当时正在经历的事情——
I think it was just something I was going through at that moment--
当你说出来时,我很震惊。
I was shocked when you said it.
我当时想,“哈米达是个食人魔。她不可能。
I was like, "Hamida's a man-eater. There's no way that she would."
我不知道为什么她觉得她必须对我隐瞒这一点。
I don't know why she felt that she had to hide that from me.
我认为哈米达有点害怕告诉我她的真实感受。
I think that Hamida's a little bit afraid to tell me how she truly feels.
但老实说,我只想在那里支援她。
But honestly, I just want to be there to support her.
剧集 | 红粉日记:索扎达姐妹(2023) | 导航列表