剧集 | 红粉日记:索扎达姐妹(2023) | 导航列表
Can we get a spin?
哦,我的天哪!看啊!- 我们可以旋转一下吗?
Oh, my gosh! Look at that! - Can we get a spin?
我们开始了!
There we go!
女王来了!-我喜欢!我喜欢!
The queen is here! - I love it! I love it!
这是一个值得一看的景象!
This is a sight to see!
舞蹈练习时间!你最好知道这种舞蹈。
Dance practice time! You better know this dance.
好吧,所以让这个舞蹈正确真的很重要。
All right, so it's really important to get this dance correct.
这是阿富汗的传统舞蹈。
It's the traditional Afghan dance.
妈妈喜欢它。这让她想起了阿富汗。
Mom loves it. It reminds her of Afghanistan.
让我们让她感到骄傲。
Let's make her proud.
我是西迪卡,我是八号♥姐姐。
I'm Siddiqa, I'm sister number eight.
我是保护、爱、温暖、热情的姐姐
I am the protective, loving, warm, passionate sister
如果你为我的家人而来,那会来找你的。
that will come for you if you come for my family.
我现在是单身。
I'm single right now.
我爱上了西迪卡,
I'm falling in love with Siddiqa,
我认为这对心理健康非常重要,
and I think that's really important for mental health,
尤其是当你和10个姐妹和我妈妈一起来的时候。
especially when you come with 10 sisters and my mother.
很高兴你来了,希德。-别客气。
Glad you came through, Sid. - You're welcome.
西德内塔连接器!
Sidnectar the connector!
你知道我是怎么做到的。总是。
You know how I do it. Always.
Sidnectar 连接器,她是插头。
Sidnectar the connector, she's the plug.
我是一名护士。我很富有同情心。我是一个看护人。
I'm a nurse. I'm compassionate. I'm a caretaker.
我希望每个人都玩得开心。
I want everyone to have a good time.
让我们暂时放下她。好的,好的。
Let's just lay it off of her for a second. All right, fine.
我一直在努力确保
I'm always trying to make sure
有人不会感到被冷落。
that someone doesn't feel left out.
我希望同样得到回报。
I wish the same was reciprocated.
绝对不是我。
Definitely not me.
我认为最戏剧化的姐姐是西迪卡。
I think the most dramatic sister is Siddiqa.
Jamila,Hamida和Nooreya都住在一起
Jamila, Hamida, and Nooreya all live together
所以我有点像独狼。
so I'm kind of like the lone wolf.
我们有时称席德为“露西”,因为她的嘴唇松动。
We call Sid "Lucy" sometimes because she has loose lips.
我知道我可以保守秘密。
I know I can keep a secret.
我的意思是,也许不是10年前,但我已经长大了。
I mean, maybe not 10 years ago, but I've grown.
所以我站在这边,你站在错误的一边。
So I'm on this side, you're on the wrong side.
你已经知道了,你在我旁边。
You know that already, you're next to me.
哈米达和努雷亚在那里。
Hamida and Nooreya are there.
进去吧——不,你不在那里。
Get in your-- Nope, you're not there.
我在这里,你就在那里。
I'm here, you're right there.
希德现在只是希丁。
Sid is just Sidding right now.
这只是典型的 Sid 行为。
This is just typical Sid behavior.
非常高的串。
Very high-strung.
她委托自己成为委托人。
She has delegated herself to be the delegator.
拉比亚,你在前面。
Rabya, you're in the front.
但她还不知道这些动作。她会学习这些动作。
But she doesn't know the moves yet. She's gonna learn the moves.
我不会改变我的位置。
I'm not gonna switch my spots.
希德,别发号♥施令了,独♥裁♥者!-我不是!我是专业人士。
Sid, stop dictating, dictator! - I'm not! I'm a professional.
我们可以开始吗?是的,好的。
Can we start it? Yeah, okay.
等等,她说什么?
Wait, she said what?
轻点,轻点。
Tap, tap.
不,不,不。
No, no, nope.
正确计数。
Get your counts right.
你一定是在跟我开玩笑。
You've gotta be kidding me.
我真的希望我们能保持我们的专业性
I'm really hoping that we can keep our professionality
并在不互相残杀的情况下相互合作。
and work with each other without killing one another.
卡迪亚: 我的天哪!- 我们做得更好!
My gosh! - And we do it better!
你们,我们会把整个事情都讲一遍吗?
You guys, we'll walk through the whole thing?
是的。五,六,七,起飞。
Yes. Five, six, seven, take off.
一,二,三,四。
One, two, three, four.
下。一个。真?
Down. One. Really?
干得好!- 你明白了,拉布。
Good job! - You got it, Rab.
不,她把这部分搞砸了两次。
No, she messed up this part twice.
所以再来一次,让我们通读一下。
So one more time, let's run it through.
拜托,拜托,拜托。从后面看,五、六、七。
Please, please, please. From the back, five, six, seven.
向上,一个。
Up, one.
完美。
Perfect.
我们做到了!好的,我们明白了。
We did it! Okay, we got it.
我们做到了,是的!
We did it, yes!
我们明白了。我想我们已经准备好了。
We got it. I think we're ready.
这就是我想看到的!它是什么样子的?
That's what I wanna see! What does it look like?
哇,沙克,你第一次主持任何东西。
Wow, Shak, the first time you're ever hosting anything.
我很高兴我们终于在一个屋簷下
I'm so happy that we're all finally under one roof
从我们小时候就在一起过开斋节。
having the Eid together since we were children.
因为每个人的地理位置,
Because of everyone's geographical locations,
我知道我们所有人都很难在一起
I know it's been difficult for all of us to be together
开斋节期间在一个屋簷下。- 终于在一起了。18年后!
under one roof during Eid. - Finally together. After 18 years!
但是这个,我们有我们所有人,我们有Qais,我们有Josh。
But this, we have all of us, we have Qais, we have Josh.
我很感激每个人都在同一页面上。
I'm so thankful that everyone is on the same page.
它让我的心真正,真的,真的欣喜若狂和快乐。
It makes my heart truly, truly, truly ecstatic and happy.
哈迪亚:谢谢。
Thank you.
我们即将推出惊喜。
We have surprises coming up.
惊喜,惊喜,惊喜。
Surprises, surprises, surprises.
你会得到一个惊喜!你会得到一个惊喜!
You get a surprise! You get a surprise!
所以现在,让我们出去吧。- 我的惊喜在哪里?
So right now, let's go outside. - Where's my surprise?
我们应该坐下来
We should sit down
并吃点零食。- 你是惊喜。你在这里。
and take some snacks. - You're the surprise. You're here.
让我们开始这个派对。-是的。
Let's get this party started. - Yeah.
让我们去拿点东西。
Let's go get something.
哎呀,宝贝,你能撑得住吗?这双高跟鞋是——
Hay, babe, can you hold this? These heels are--
哦,我的上帝!它看起来太漂亮了!
Oh, my God! It looks so beautiful!
哦,我的上帝!
Oh, my God!
我什至没有在这里看到这个。
I didn't even see this out here.
它看起来很漂亮!
It looks gorgeous!
惊喜!
Surprise!
绝对令人惊叹。- 当然,对吧?
Absolutely stunning. - Absolutely, right?
请记住,在斋月期间,
Remember, during Ramadan,
当我们不得不在半夜醒来吃饭时
when we had to wake up in the middle of the night to eat
拉比亚拿著平底锅走来走去,她会...[攻丝板]
and Rabya went around with the pan and she would... [tapping plate]
没有人想起床。
Nobody wanted to get up.
那是凌晨三点钟。
That was at three o'clock in the morning.
嗯,那是因为你必须为苏胡尔醒来。
Well, that's because you had to wake up for Suhur.
嘿,宗教很重要。
Hey, religion is important.
牺牲。宗教很重要。
Sacrifices. Religion is important.
我希望宗教对我的姐♥妹♥们♥和我一样重要。
I wish religion was as important to my sisters as it is to me.
有时他们会说,「哦,Khadija,你能为我祈祷吗?
Sometimes they'll be like, "Oh, Khadija, can you pray for me?
你知道,你是我们的祷告勇士。
You know, you're our prayer warrior."
我会说,「女孩,我没有直接与上帝的联♥系♥,
And I'll be like, "Girl, I don't have a direct line to God,
你也可以祈祷。
you can pray too."
Khadija是三号♥姐妹。
Khadija is sister number three.
她是长辈之一。
And she's one of the elders.
但她也是我们的另一个妈妈......
But she also is another mom to us...
如果你加醋,它实际上可以更好地清洁它们。
If you add vinegar, it actually cleans them better.
...因为她帮助抚养了我们。
...because she helped raise us.
剪掉一点看起来不那么邋遢的样子,比如,慢慢来。
Cut that a little less sloppy looking, like, take your time with it.
所以我对她的尊重和崇敬是......
So the amount of respect and reverence I have for her is...
我肯定更保护我的姐♥妹♥们♥。
I'm definitely more protective over my sisters.
我是官方的阻止者。
I'm the official blocker.
我丈夫讨厌这个词。他说如果我使用它,他会杀了我。
My husband hates that word. He said if I use it, he'll kill me.
我是官方...
I'm the official...
...阻滞剂。
...blocker.
她真的没有机会享受太多的生活,
She doesn't really get a chance to enjoy too much life,
“因为她总是担心每个姐妹。
'cause she's so constantly worrying about every sister.
有时他们喜欢它,
Sometimes they like it,
有时他们会说,「好吧,我们什么都没告诉你。
and sometimes they're like, "Well, we told you for nothing."
我想,“好吧,那你不应该告诉我。
And I'm like, "Well, then you shouldn't have told me.
我不需要压力。
I didn't need the stress."
所以沙库尔和乔希决定不离婚,
So Shakur and Josh have decided not to get a divorce,
他很幸运,他得到了第二次机会。
and he's lucky that he's getting a second chance.
乔希现在有很多东西要证明。
Josh has a lot to prove right now.
经过了那么长时间,我擦去你的眼泪,
After all of that time, and me wiping away your tears,
现在你只会忘记一切
剧集 | 红粉日记:索扎达姐妹(2023) | 导航列表