剧集 | 红粉日记:索扎达姐妹(2023) | 导航列表
Fire.
火,是的,是的。
Fire, yep, yep.
强大的吗♥啡♥力量游侠!
Mighty Morphin Power Rangers!
轰!是的!好吧!
Boom! Yes! All right!
坚持。坚持。-是的!
Hold on. Hold on. - Yeah!
该死的。我所有的姐妹都很漂亮。
Damn. All my sisters are beautiful.
所以,很高兴看到他们玩得开心,只是进入其中。
So, it's nice to kinda see them having fun and just coming into it.
特别是,他们中的一些人以前从未在专业相机后面拍摄过。
Especially, some of them have never shot behind a professional camera before.
所以,他们只是出去做他们的事情,
So, them just gettin' out and doin' their thing,
我只是想,“是的,亲爱的,我的脸。
I'm just like, "Yes, honey, gimme face."
美丽,穆齐。美丽。
Beautiful, Muzzie. Beautiful.
好玩。要额外。
Playful. Be extra.
你们那边的所有人。是的,是的,是的。
All you guys over there. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
♪ Feelin' like a million bucks, all ones ♪
♪ He say I'm a baddie and I know it ♪
好的,女士们。呜!
All right, ladies. Woo-woo!
“凯。
'Kay.
我知道我必须告诉我的姐♥妹♥们♥我的誓言更新推迟,
I know I have to tell my sisters about my vow renewal postponement,
但是我妈妈在路上,
but my mom's on the way,
我不想为此大发雷霆,
and I don't wanna make a big stink about it,
我只是不想听到他们的嘴。
and I just don't wanna hear their mouths.
这是我的生活。
It's my life.
但我必须告诉他们。
But I do have to tell them.
首先,谢谢你们的到来。
First of all, thank you guys for coming.
呃,我——快点。
Uh, I-- just quick.
所以我决定取消我的誓言更新。
So I decided to cancel my vow renewals.
所以我决定取消我的誓言更新。
So I decided to cancel my vow renewals.
我只是觉得...一切似乎都非常匆忙。
I just felt like... everything was just seeming very rushed.
它变得非常混乱。
It became very chaotic.
我感到,就像,被压力压得喘不过气来
I felt, like, overwhelmed with the stress
比如,计划和那种性质的事情。
of, like, planning and things of that nature.
我当时想,「你知道吗?
I was like, "You know what?
当然要这样做,我必须找到合适的时机。
For sure gonna do it, I just gotta find the right timing."
让我们打个节拍,只是,你知道,
Let's just take a beat, and just, you know,
让它发生时发生,并继续关注我们。
let it happen when it happens, and keep focusin' on us.
继续与艾莉博士进行婚姻咨♥询♥,并且——
Keep doin' the marriage counseling with Dr. Ally, and--
我认为这是最重要的。-就是这样。
I think that's the most important. - That's it.
但一切,你知道,
But everything, you know,
只是想让你们知道。你知道什么时候感觉合适——
just wanna let you guys know. You know when it feels right--
是的。- 是的,按照自己的节奏去。
Yeah. - Yeah, go at your own pace.
这取决于你,宝贝。我们支援您。-是的。
It's up to you, babe. We support you. - Yeah.
我想和Shakur谈谈,因为我想看看她怎么样。
I want to talk to Shakur because I wanna see how she is.
她只是说要推迟她的婚礼誓言,
She just said that she's going to postpone her wedding vows,
我想确保她没事。
and I wanna make sure she's okay.
我不知道她会不会收到,
I don't know if she'll receive it,
但我愿意先伸出橄榄枝。
but I'm willing to extend the olive branch first.
哦。 明白了吗?
Oh. Got it?
是的。- 女孩,你有一些肌肉。
Yeah. - Girl, you got some muscles.
还有那些指甲?- 女孩,对吧?这是一种技能。
And with those nails? - Girl, right? It's a skill.
听著,我想在女孩们回来之前说点什么。
Listen, I wanted to say something before the girls return.
我不想把它闹大。
I didn't wanna make a big deal of it.
好。- 我知道事情不是一百。
Okay. - I know that things aren't a hundred.
不,女孩,我们很好。是桥下的水。
No, girl, we're good. It's water under the bridge.
我们很好,宝贝。
We're good, babe.
女孩,我永远需要你。 - 随便。
Girl, I'll always need you. - For whatever.
我永远需要你。- 每当你需要说话时。
I'll always need you. - Whenever you need to talk.
我知道,我也在这里。——所以,不管那怪异是什么——
I know, and I'm here, too. - So, whatever that weirdness is--
不见了。看吧。- 它需要去。
It's gone. Look it. - It needs to go.
疯狂的女孩。-不见了。
Crazy girl. - It's gone.
疯狂的女孩...我爱妳。-我也爱你。
Crazy girl... I love you. - I love you, too.
我知道我对Khadija和其他姐♥妹♥们♥有多难过,
I know how upset I was with Khadija and the rest of my sisters,
但在这一刻,我就是忍♥不住屈服了。
but in this moment, I just can't help but just give in.
我的意思是,这是Khadija。
I mean, it's Khadija.
她是我的长辈,我爱Khadija。
She's my elder, and I love Khadija.
所以,就像,“好吧,我们结束了。
So, it's like, "Okay, we're over this.
我们愿意好转并向前迈进。
We're willing to be on the mend and move forward."
我们现在正在做的是一件很棒的事情
And it's a great thing we're doin' it now
因为筹款活动即将到来
because there's a fundraiser around the corner
我们都应该在同一页面上。
and we should all be on the same page.
遮住你的奶♥子♥。遮住他们的胸部,他们都出来了。
Cover your titties. Cover them boobs, they're all out.
嘿嘿,妈妈进来的时候,你不能没有你的奶♥子♥
Hey, when Mom comes in, you cannot have none of your titties
在全家福中展示。
showin' in the family portrait.
像没有,哈米达。- 女孩,再见。
Like none, Hamida. - Girl, bye.
沙库尔,你的奶♥子♥快出来了。-没有。
Shakur, your tit's poppin' out. - None.
她有小奶♥子♥的展示。- 我想我们都有山雀弹出来。
She has under-titty showing. - I think we all have tits popping out.
我们不能有一张有她屁♥股♥的全家福。
We can't have a family portrait with her bottom cleavage out.
显然,狼群忘记带衣服去拍照了。
Apparently, the wolf pack forgot to bring their clothes to the photo shoot.
你不能在全家福的妈妈面前穿成那样。
You cannot dress like that in front of Mom in a family portrait.
他们带来了他们的美丽,但忘记了他们的衣服。
They brought their beauty, but forgot their clothes.
喜欢,太好了。现在我必须在他们所有人身上穿上Photoshop衬衫。
Like, great. Now I gotta Photoshop shirts on all of 'em.
我认为每个人都应该能够散发出自己的个性。
I think everyone should be able to exude their personality.
好的,我明白这一点,这就是我们单独拍摄的原因。
Okay, I understand this, which is why we had our solo shots.
我们还有和妈妈的家庭照片。-是的。右。
We also have the family photos with Mom. - Yeah. Right.
我们应该在这些方面更谦虚一点。
And we should be a little bit more modest in those.
我同意。- 就像,和妈妈一起看,我可以去呜。
I agree. - Like, see with Mom, I can go woo-woo.
虽然,我怀疑,我怀疑图片
Although, I doubt, I doubt in the pictures
不过,你要把它扣上去。
you're gonna button that up, though.
但我想我没有表现出来,那么多。
But I think I'm not showing that, that much.
“我没有表现出那么多。”你没有穿内衣。
"I'm not showing that much." You're not wearing underwear.
是的,我是。- 哦,好吧,它看起来不像。
Yes, I am. - Oh, well, it don't look like it.
嗨,妈妈!姐妹:妈妈!
Hi, Mom! SISTERS: Mom!
哦,天哪,妈妈!我这辈子都没见过妈妈穿牛仔裤!
Oh, my God, Mom! I've never seen Mom in jeans in my life!
他们太好了!
They're so nice!
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
围巾从戴在她的头上到现在戴在她的肩膀上。
The scarf went from being on her head to now it's on her shoulders.
她穿著牛仔裤,化妆。
She's wearing jeans, she has makeup on.
她感觉自己。
She's feelin' herself.
她看起来很棒。她看起来不错。
She looks amazing. She looks good.
好的,索扎赫达妈妈。我看见你了。
Okay, Mama Sozahdah. I see you.
是的,努里,掩盖一下,女孩。
Yeah, Noori, cover up, girl.
哦,我的按钮坏了,这太疯狂了。
Oh, my button broke, that's crazy.
妈妈,我需要展示一点这个,这样你就能看到我看起来不像一个
I need to show a little bit of this, Mom, so you can see I don't look like a
关闭。
off.
他们知道得更多,我想,“你为什么要在妈妈面前穿那个?”
They knew better, and I'm like, "Why would you wear that in front of Mom?"
你们坐在这里像小孩子一样跑来跑去,
You guys are sitting here runnin' like little children tryna cover yourself,
所以我妈妈看不到你们。像假人一样。
so my mom doesn't see you guys. Like dummies.
我们能靠在妈妈身上吗?
Can we all lean in to Mom, please?
微笑。-微笑!
Smile. - Smile!
漂亮。
Beautiful.
好的,女士们。
All right, ladies.
狼群,你在哪里?
Wolf pack, where you at?
长老们,你在哪儿?- 好的,然后 -
Elders, where you at? - Okay, and then--
劳尔。
Rawr.
你们都做得很好。干得好,K。
Y'all did good. Good job, K.
♪ Like I'm 'bouta make a move ♪
♪ Shake it like ♪
♪ Yeah, yeah ♪
♪ Shake it like ♪
你好。美甲师:您好。
Hi. NAIL TECH: Hello.
你好吗?美甲技术:好。
How are you? NAIL TECH: Good.
您将在一号♥和二号♥站坐下。
You're gonna have a seat at station one and two.
我对希德对我的消息的反应感到非常沮丧
I was really upset at the way Sid reacted to my news
怀孕和流产,
of pregnancy and miscarriage,
但我也理解她为什么会有这样的反应。
but I also understand why she reacted that way.
她不喜欢被冷落的感觉。
She doesn't like to feel left out.
我只是不想让她失望
I just didn't want to disappoint her
因为我知道她仰慕我。
because I know that she looks up to me.
在这一点上,我再也坚持不住了。
And at this point, I just can't hold on to that anymore.
我需要放手。
I need to let it go.
我还有很多事情要关注,比如慈善晚会。
I have so much more to focus on like the charity gala.
所以,我只是准备超越它。
And so, I'm just ready to move past it.
我要做法国小费。
I'm gonna do French tip.
我想我也会做法国小费。
I think I'll do French tip, too.
好。
剧集 | 红粉日记:索扎达姐妹(2023) | 导航列表