剧集 | 红粉日记:索扎达姐妹(2023) | 导航列表
秘密与姐妹情谊 前情提要...
Previously on Secrets & Sisterhood...
我们想做一个筹款晚会来纪念我们的母亲,
We wanna do a fundraising gala in honor of our mother,
谁是阿富汗难民。
who is an Afghan refugee.
希望我们能赚到一些钱,达到10万美元大关。
Hopefully, we'll make some money and hit that $100,000 mark.
我们要打它。以你的才华和我的容貌?
We're gonna hit it. With your talent and my looks?
这是我所有姐妹都有的忧虑。
It's the apprehension that all my sisters have had.
他是100%干净的吗?
Is he 100% clean?
你怎么知道它不会再发生?
How do you know it's not gonna happen again?
我们能不能把奇异博士排除在外?
Can we, like-- like, just keep Dr. Strange out of it?
我想我只是要冷静下来
I think I'm just gonna cool off
关于与女性一起探索的整体想法。
on the whole idea with exploring with women.
我不能告诉妈妈。
I can't tell Mom.
请不要否认。
Don't deny it, please.
贾米拉绝对可以控制。
Jamila can definitely be controlling.
压力真的很大。
It gets really stressful.
你说了很多话-- -你诅咒我。
You said quite a few things-- - You cursed me out.
你不用让我难堪。- 我能告诉他们你叫我什么吗?
You don't need to embarrass me. - Shall I tell 'em what you called me?
我不在乎你对此有什么看法。
I don't care what you have to say about that.
你为什么叫我小丑屁♥股♥婊♥子♥?
Why did you call me a clown-ass bitch?
这里谁被贾米拉辱骂过?
Who here has been verbally abused by Jamila?
所有这些谈话和一切,它真的是完全 n--没有好处。
All this talk and everything, it really is completely n-- not conducive.
我们现在谈论的是委派任务,
We are talking about delegating tasks right now,
这一切都变成了,“我的感情受到了伤害。
and it all became about, "My feelings are hurt."
我知道你感到受到攻击-
I understand you're feeling attacked--
我还没有说完。让我说完。
I'm not done talking. Let me finish talking.
你在贬低。
You're being belittling.
这只是仇恨。它讨厌。
It's just hater. It's hating.
贾米拉不断贬低。
Jamila constantly belittles.
她必须在所有方面都做到最好。
She has to be the best at everything.
当你试图提升自己时,不要贬低别人。
Don't belittle others while you're trying to bring yourself up.
实际上,我并不是想让自己成为第一名。
I'm not trying to bring myself up, actually, number one.
第二-- -贾米拉,如果你想要功劳的话——
Number two-- - Jamila, if you want the credit--
我想我什至不能交谈。
I guess I can't even have a conversation.
你们都在我上面说话。不,我要去。
You guys are all talking above me. No, I'm going to.
今天的海滩日应该是有趣,轻松的,
Today's beach day was supposed to be fun, lighthearted,
谈谈我们对筹款活动的规则和责任。
talk about our rules and responsibilities for the fundraiser.
突然之间,
And all of a sudden,
我觉得我受到了来自各个角度的攻击,
I feel like I'm being attacked from all angles,
我觉得我的角色真的被暗♥杀♥了。
and I feel like my character is literally being assassinated.
抛开骄傲,抛开自我,
Pride aside, ego aside,
我所要求的只是让我们作为一个家庭一起工作
all I'm asking is let's work together as a family
让我们实现这一点。
and let's make this happen.
穆兹勒法:好吧,顺便说一下,团队中没有“我”。
MUZLEFA: All right, there is no "I" in team, by the way.
好吧,团队中没有“我”。
Okay, there is no "I" in team.
好吧,让我们看看从现在开始我们听到“我”的次数。
All right, let's see how many times we hear "I" from here on out.
你们,好吧,我们明白了。
You guys, okay, we get the point.
也许她可以更礼貌地称呼你们。
Maybe she could've had more courtesy in how she addressed you guys.
我们都知道贾米拉什么时候压力过大,
We all know when Jamila gets stressed out,
离她最近的人是她的出气筒。
the people who are closest to her are her punching bags.
我们都有这样做的习惯。
We all have the habit of doing that.
它不对。
It doesn't make it right.
然而,现在不是像每个人都指指点点的时候——
However, this is not the time to kind of, like, everyone pointing--
而不是只是说,“你做了这个。这是错误的,贾米拉,”
Instead of just being like, "You did this. This is wrong, Jamila,"
可能只是,我个人认为,就像,
it could be just, I think individually, being like,
“贾米拉,你看,我不喜欢你对待我的方式,宝贝。
"Jamila, look, I don't like the way you handled me, babe."
我知道贾米拉是一个筹款人,
I know Jamila's being a fundraiser-zilla,
但我也知道她过去几个月经历了什么
but I also know what she's been going through these past couple months
随著她的流产。
with her miscarriage.
我觉得她现在有点被所有女孩伏击了。
And I feel like she's getting a little bit ambushed right now by all the girls.
我总是在公平竞争中。
I'm always about even the playing field.
就像,我不希望任何姐妹感到被伏击和攻击。
It's like, I don't want any sister to ever feel ambushed and attacked.
如果他们知道她正在经历什么,
And if they just knew what she was going through,
也许他们会有更多的同情心
maybe they'd have a little bit more compassion
也许对她的称呼有点不同。
and maybe have addressed her a little bit differently.
但是现在,这可能是一个很好的分心
But right now, this is probably a really good distraction
对她来说是一种健康的分心。
and a healthy distraction for her.
很高兴看到她转移焦点
It's nice to see her shift focus
把她所有的注意力都放在别的事情上,
and put all of her attention on something else,
而不是坐在那里想刚刚发生在她身上的事情。
instead of sitting there thinking about what just happened to her.
所以向前迈进...
So moving forward...
对不起,我对你大喊大叫。
I'm sorry I yelled at you.
对不起,我对你大喊大叫。
I'm sorry I yelled at you.
对不起,我对你大喊大叫。
I'm sorry I yelled at you.
这次筹款活动对我来说意义重大。
This fundraiser means a lot to me.
我希望它是完美的。
I want it to be perfect.
而且,是的,我们都有自己的反应。
And, yes, we all have our reactions.
我不会证明我的反应,
I'm not going to justify how I reacted,
但感觉不太好
but it doesn't feel good
当我被你们所有人攻击时。
when I'm being attacked by all you guys either.
你的——你的感受是有效的。我听著呢。
Your-- Your feelings are valid. I'm listening.
我只是希望我们大家共同努力,使这变得特别。
I just want us all to work together to make this something special.
就是这样。
That's it.
我们都知道自己的角色和责任。
We all know our roles and responsibilities.
现在,让我们去做吧。
Now, let's just do it.
让我们让这个[哔哔声]令人惊叹,让全世界看到。
And let's make this amazing for the world to see.
英莎拉,这会很棒,好吗?
Inshallah, it's gonna be amazing, okay?
最重要的是,我们的母亲会感到自豪,
And above all, our mother will be proud,
爸爸会骄傲的。
and Dad will be proud.
所以,不要成为独♥裁♥者,宝贝!
So, just don't be a dictator, baby!
我应该移♥动♥周杰伦的拖鞋吗?
Should I move Jay's slippers?
他们会看到这些吗?[门铃响起]
Will they see those? [doorbell ringing]
嗨,艾莉博士。你好吗?-你好!
Hi, Dr. Ally. How are you? - Hi!
在海滩上发生的惨败之后,
After the fiasco that took place at the beach,
女孩们想做一个女孩的夜晚,
the girls wanna do a girls' night out,
我想和他们玩得开心。
and I wanna have a good time with them.
但我也想带上周杰伦,我也想让他玩得开心。
But I also wanna bring Jay, and I want him to have a good time too.
但这完全取决于
But this is all contingent upon
这个治疗课程如何与艾莉博士进行。
how this therapy session goes with Dr. Ally.
请进。
Please come in.
我能给你一杯水吗?喝咖啡?
Can I get you a glass of water? Some coffee?
杰伊和我很快就坠入爱河。
Jay and I fell head over heels in love really quickly.
所以我希望我们深入到我们遇到的任何底线问题。
And so I want us to get down to any bottom-line issues that we have
并能够通过它们工作。
and be able to work through 'em.
[呼气] 好吧,和我一起深呼吸。
[exhales] All right, take a deep breath with me.
是的。
Yes.
艾莉博士:呼气。[全部呼气]
DR. ALLY: Breathe out. [all exhale]
所以告诉我你为什么这么想,
So give me an idea of why you think,
嗯,你们今天要我和你们见面。
um, you wanted me to meet with you all today.
乔希:嗯...
JOSH: Um...
乔希和我正在经历离婚。
Josh and I were going through a divorce.
我对此不屑一顾。我给了他第二次机会。
I dismissed it. I gave him a second chance.
艾莉博士:你们两个之间的信任呢?
DR. ALLY: What about trust between the two of you?
所以,呃,我们现在之间的信任很好。- 哦,我们太棒了。
So, uh, trust between us is great right now. - Oh, we're amazing.
当时?
At the time?
当时?我们刚结婚的时候?- 那时候?哦不。
At the time? When we were first married? - Back then? Oh, no.
非常糟糕。
Very bad.
到了他与恶魔作斗争的地步。
It got to a point where he was battling his demons.
是的。- 他进入了-
Yeah. - He got into--
他进入了药丸。
He got into pharmaceutical pills.
他受伤了。乔希:但她一开始就知道了。
He had injuries. JOSH: But she knew about it right in the beginning.
我把所有东西都放在桌子上。
I laid everything on the table.
是的,我不知道你在那边喝酒
Yeah, I didn't know you were over there drinking
和服用,你知道,止痛药。
and taking, like, you know, painkillers.
就像,我不知道。
Like, I had no idea.
那太令人担忧了。
That would've been too concerning.
那将是我的交易破坏者。
That would've been my deal breaker.
我是它的对立面。
I'm the antithesis of that.
那不是我的生活方式。
That's not really my lifestyle.
但她看到了我的生活方式,所以。-不。
But she saw how I lived, so. - No.
她接受了。你接受了它。
And she was accepting. You accepted it.
剧集 | 红粉日记:索扎达姐妹(2023) | 导航列表