剧集 | 红粉日记:索扎达姐妹(2023) | 导航列表
你知道我是怎么回事。
You know how I am.
我希望能够平静地去,
I wanna be able to go in my own peace,
关上门,锁上门,一个人呆著。
shut the door, lock it, and be left alone.
当然,你知道它们是怎么回事。
And of course, you know how they are.
从来没有人去过——和我一对一地掀翻。
No one ever goes-- spars with me one-on-one.
他们总是必须标记团队。
They always have to tag team.
他们总是需要一个盟友来攻击我。
They always need an ally to come at me.
你们从小就做同样的事情。
Same thing that you guys do since we were kids.
这一次,是他们所有人的标签组队。
This time, it was all of them tag teaming.
我不知道。
I don't know.
沙库尔在...心情。
Shakur was in... the mood.
她只能把自己隔离这么久。
She can only isolate herself for so long.
我认识沙库尔。
I know Shakur.
过了一会儿,她会开始感觉到某种方式。
After a while, she'll start to feel a certain type of way
它使她身体不适
and it physically ails her
当她不能一直和她的姐♥妹♥们♥在一起时。
when she can't be around her sisters all the time.
当她那么不尊重时,我还没有看到沙库尔的那一面。
I haven't seen that side of Shakur when she's that disrespectful.
她憋著怒,
She's holding onto anger,
因为现在她心里有一种深深的种子。
because there's something deeply seeded in her right now
这让她很困扰。
that's bothering her.
老实说。
Honestly.
我认为沙库尔的表演绝对源于她的童年,
I think Shakur's acting out definitely stems from her childhood,
那里有一些创伤,她还没有处理过。
and there being some trauma there, and she hasn't dealt with it.
她只是看到红色。
She was just seeing red.
她只是在说什么,只要她嘴里说出来。
And she was just saying whatever came to her mouth
不顾任何人。
with no regard for anybody.
她说:「谁邀请你的?我当时想,「谁邀请你的?
She said, "Who invited you?" I was like, "Who invited you?"
开什么玩笑? 哦。不不不。看--
Are you kidding me? Oh. No, no, no. See--
就像,你没有主持这次旅行。你没有把这个东西放在一起。
Like, you aren't hosting this trip. You aren't putting this thing together.
比如,你在说什么?- 这是姐妹旅行。
Like, what are you talking about? - This is a sister trip.
完全!
Exactly!
让我们看看谁曾经帮过你的忙。
Let's see who the ever does you any favors.
你的肉毒杆菌毒素,你的PRP,还有所有的狗屎,哟——你的静脉注射。
Your Botox, your PRP, and all the shit, yo-- your IVs.
你要说我的狗屁话?你是想把我打倒?
You gonna talk shit about me? You're trying to bring me down?
姑娘,我马上就把你砍掉,好吗?
Girl, I will cut you off with a quickness, okay?
我过去了。真诚地。
I'm over it. Honestly.
她可以整天呆在那个房♥间里,
She can stay in that room all day long,
我对此很好。
and I'm fine with that.
生活中有很多更大的事情要担心
There's so many bigger things to worry about in life
而不是考虑我们房♥间 - 我们将要过夜。
than thinking about what the room we're-- we're about to spend the night in.
不是那样。这是原则。
It's not that. It's the principle.
我们睡在[说普什图语]。
We slept on [speaks Pashto].
我不知道最后一次是什么时候
I don't know when was the last time
我们所有人都在家庭度假时就这样在一起。
all of us have been together like this on a family holiday.
但如果你选择走这条路,那就是你了。
But if you choose to go this path, that's on you.
我不选择。我——
I'm not choosing. I'm--
“因为你们都开始了!现在,我正在完成它。
'Cause y'all started it! Now, I'm finishing it.
不,你什么都没做。
No, you're not finishing anything.
你正在做的是你正在延续它。
What you're doing is you're perpetuating it.
我们所有人都说过,让我们停下来,放下它,继续前进。
All of us have said let's stop and drop it and move forward.
你是唯一一个仍然坚持下去的人,我的爱人。
You're the only one who's still stuck on it, my love.
你是。因为你们都开始了!
You are. Because y'all started it!
但现在让我们 - 让我们现在放弃它。
But now let's-- let's drop it now.
请放手。
Please let this go.
你会后悔你花了这段时间心烦意乱。
You are gonna regret that you spent this time being upset.
好。好吧。
Okay. All right.
我尽我所能
I tried everything in my power
说服沙库尔放手。
to convince Shakur to let this go.
但如果她拒绝讲道理,把骄傲放在一边,
But if she's refusing to be reasonable and put her pride aside,
那么我不知道此时会发生什么。
then I don't know what's going to happen at this point.
请问我们走之前我可以喝杯酒吗?
Can I have a glass of wine before we go, please?
好的,所以你要处理所有的声音和一切
Okay, so you're gonna handle all the sound and everything
并得到DJ?
and get the DJs?
将会有两个不同的DJ。
There's gonna be two different DJs.
到目前为止,我们女孩的旅程的开始是疯狂的
The start of our girls' trip has been crazy so far
沙库尔与所有人争夺一个房♥间。
with Shakur fighting with everyone over a room.
我希望今天会有点不同,
I'm hoping that today's gonna be a little different,
因为我们有一个充满乐趣的品酒日
because we have a fun-filled day of wine tasting
并参观薰衣草农场。
and visiting the lavender farms.
哈米达,我需要完成你剩下的头发。
Hamida, I need to finish doing the rest of your hair.
你喜欢你的辫子出来的样子吗?
Do you like how your braid came out?
是的,女孩。我的意思是,这是不同的。
Yeah, girl. I mean, it's different.
它看起来比我的做法要精致得多。
It just looks a lot more refined than how I would do it.
是的,你的头发总是看起来很乱。
Yeah, your hair always looks chaotic.
不,它没有,但就像,
No, it doesn't, but like,
这看起来非常时尚。- 抛光和干净?
this just looks very sleek. - Polished and clean?
是的。
Yeah.
所以我对今天感到兴奋。
So I'm excited for today.
我们将度过一段非常愉快的时光。
We're gonna have a really good time.
让我们都玩得开心。
Let's all have a good time.
让我们稍微了解一下。
Let's get a little bit of turnt up.
我们可以喝点甜酒。
We can have some sweet wine.
我认为我们都需要它。嗯。是吗?
I think we all need it. Hmm. Is that so?
你同意吗?
You're in agreeance to it?
嗯,我还没有决定。
Hmm. I'm undecided.
好。好吧,让我们玩得开心。
Okay. Well, let's just have a good time.
让过去成为过去。没有戏剧性。
Let bygones be bygones. No drama.
嘿,你不要开始拉屎,我不会开始拉屎。
Hey, you don't start shit, I won't start shit.
没有人会开始任何事情。我们只是会玩得很开心。
No one's gonna start anything. We're just gonna have a good time.
我从来不是开始它的人,但我总是那个完成它的人。
I'm never the one to start it, but I'm always the one to finish it.
经过昨晚,被联合起来,
After last night, being ganged up on,
伏击和不尊重,
ambushed and disrespected,
今天早上我翻开了一片新叶子。
I turned over a new leaf this morning.
我希望我们能度过一段和平、美好和愉快的时光。
I'm hoping we can have a peaceful and nice and pleasant time.
“因为如果发生像昨晚那样的事情,
'Cause if anything happens like what it did last night,
这将是一个大问题。
it's gonna be a big problem.
你感觉怎么样,Khadij?
How you feeling, Khadij?
我真的认为她昨天出线了。
I really think that she stepped out of line yesterday.
她仍然需要意识到
And she still needs to realize
说你说的话是不行的
that it's not okay to say the things that you said
并认为言语没有后果。
and think that there's no, like, consequence to words.
不,那里 - 我的意思是,对一切都有影响。
No, there-- I mean, there's a repercussion to everything.
是的。我不想在这次旅行中成为任何人的母亲。
Yeah. I am not wanting to be anybody's mother on this trip.
你明白我的意思吗?- 不,女孩。
Do you know what I mean? - No, girl.
我——我不想这样。
I-- I don't want that.
我们不要提起血清。
Let's not bring up the serum.
现在不是时候。
Now is not the time.
我想和我的姐♥妹♥们♥分享一些东西。
There's something I want to share with my sisters.
我用Khadija和Muzlefa开♥发♥了一种维生素身体精华素。
I've developed a vitamin body serum with Khadija and Muzlefa.
我对此感到非常兴奋。
I'm really excited about it.
但我不知道现在是否是时候,
But I don't know if this is the time,
尤其是沙库尔的情况。
especially with what's going on with Shakur.
我想玩得开心。
I wanna have a good time.
这是一个美丽的地方。我从来没有来过这里。
It's a beautiful place. I've never been here.
我想留下美好的姐妹回忆。- 百分之百。
I wanna make beautiful, sister memories. - A hundred percent.
我不会让那个小小的愚蠢
I'm not gonna let that small foolishness
带走我们在这里的接下来几天。
take away from the next few days that we have here.
我没有告诉狼群,特别是希德和贾米拉,
I haven't told the Wolf Pack, specifically Sid and Jamila,
因为贾米拉真的很有竞争力,
because Jamila's really competitive,
我以为我会遇到一些阻力。
and I thought I'd get some resistance.
有时他们倾向于将事情归功于他们。
And sometimes they have the tendency to take credit for things.
贾米拉已经表明她是一个筹款人。
Jamila's already shown that she's a fundraiser-zilla.
我只是想能够按照自己的节奏做点什么,
I just wanted to be able to do something at my pace,
并与我感到舒服的姐妹一起工作。
and work with sisters that I was comfortable with.
好的,我们已经准备好了。
All right, we are ready.
卡迪贾和我要喝柠檬水了!
Khadija and I are gonna get turnt on lemonade!
让我们开始这个派对吧。
Let's go get this party started.
哦,这看起来真可爱!你要坐在我旁边。
Oh, this looks so lovely! You're gonna sit next to me.
当然是。
Of course, I am.
当然,亲爱的。
Of course, darling.
剧集 | 红粉日记:索扎达姐妹(2023) | 导航列表