剧集 | 红粉日记:索扎达姐妹(2023) | 导航列表
and ran away and left the house.
哈迪亚:我认为沙库尔离家出走
I think Shakur ran away from home
因为她不想被规则束缚。
because she didn't want to be bound by rules.
因为我们都很难。
Because we all had it hard.
我对自己被排斥的方式感到非常失望
I'm very disappointed on how I was ostracized
以及我是如何被责备的
and how I was just chastised
因为我想去做一些不同的事情。
because I wanted to go and do something different.
我的母亲和姐姐们追著她
My mother and older sisters chased her
并恳求她留下来。
and begged her to stay.
她选择不这样做。
She chose to not.
有好几次
There were several occasions
妈妈会在那里寻找沙库尔。
where Mom would have a search party out for Shakur.
看看它对我妈妈做了什么,
And to see what it was doing to my mom,
精神上和情感上?
mentally and emotionally?
她伤了我母亲的心。
She broke my mother's heart.
如果有的话,沙库尔背弃了这个家庭。
If anything, Shakur turned her back on the family.
艾莉博士:我想听听你的意见,乔希,
DR. ALLY: I wanna hear from you, Josh,
这对你们两个有什么影响?
how does it impact the two of you together?
对你说实话,她控制欲很强。
To be real with you, she's very controlling.
它 - 听起来对我来说
It-- It sounds to me
就像你的控制来自这种欲望
like your control comes from this desire
自。。。被家人看到。
to... be seen by your family.
被视为重要。
To be seen as important.
要被尊重。
To be respected.
你正在做的是你随身携带它。
And what you're doing is you're carrying it with you.
你背了一会儿,你应付了物质。
You carried yours for a while and you coped with substances.
是的,正确。
Yeah, correct.
你带著它,你应付控制。
You're carrying it and you cope with control.
是的。艾莉博士:你必须明白。
Yeah. DR. ALLY: You gotta understand.
然后,人们对此反应不佳。
And then, people don't respond well to that.
没错。所以--
Exactly. So--
所以现在,这个回圈一直在继续。
And so now, it's this cycle that's going on and on.
如何打破这个回圈?
How do I break that cycle?
你必须放下控制权。
You have to put the control down.
你越是试图控制,
The more you try to control,
你越累。-可能。
the more exhausted you get. - Possibly.
所以当你遇到那些无法控制的事情之一时,
So when you come up against one of those uncontrollable things,
趁著那一刻呼吸它,意识到,就像......
taking that moment to breathe through it and realize, like...
“这是我无法控制的事情之一。
"It's one of those things I can't control."
我所能做的就是尝试,对吧?
All I could do is try, right?
我能做的就是尝试。
All I could do is try.
我期待著度过这段时间
I'm looking forward to spending this time
在这次女孩的旅行中与我的姐♥妹♥们♥重新联♥系♥。
to reconnect with my sisters on this girls' trip.
我认为这将是一个伟大的时代,
And I think it'll be a great time,
只要他们不插手,不说狗屎,骑我。
as long as they don't meddle and talk shit and ride me.
♪ Watch out 'cause it's time for the lion ♪
♪ Come out and they gonna be biting... ♪
在我们去索诺玛的路上!
On our way to Sonoma!
索诺玛,我们来了!
Sonoma, here we come!
♪ Wouldn't wanna bring the claws out no more ♪
♪ Trust me You're gonna back down, yo-yo... ♪
准备好了吗?
You ready?
女士们,再见。
See you soon, ladies.
♪ Hands up You're gonna lay down, yo-yo ♪
♪ Show me what you got Let's dance, uh-huh ♪
啊。
Ah.
这就像——这就像我今天的第四个机场。
This is like-- This is like my fourth airport today.
那是我最好的朋友。那是我最好的朋友!
That's my best friend. That's my best friend!
她在这!
She's here!
好吧,看看猫决定拖进来的是谁!
Well, look who the cat decided to drag in!
哈米达已经完成了这次旅行。
Hamida has made the trip.
她是最后一个电♥话♥。
She was at last call.
比如,“你有 30 秒的时间上船
Like, "You have 30 seconds to get on board
否则我们将关门,您将错过航♥班♥。
or we're closing the doors and you're gonna miss your flight."
我不能那样生活。我会死的。
I couldn't live like that. I would die.
好。- 你看起来很凌乱。
Okay. - You look so disheveled.
♪ We ain't gonna back down, yo-yo ♪
♪ Dance like we're running it down, yo-yo ♪
♪ Show me what you got Let's dance, uh-huh ♪
你好。见到你很高兴。嗨,何塞。何塞:同样。
Hello. Nice to meet you. Hi, Jose. JOSE: Likewise.
你好。你好吗?
Hi. How are you?
我们刚刚降落在索诺玛。
We just landed in Sonoma.
我太累了。
I am so exhausted.
这是我在24小时内到达的第四个机场。
This was my fourth airport that I hit within 24 hours.
我还没睡。我还没洗澡。
I haven't slept. I haven't showered.
我汗流浃背。
I'm sweaty as.
我没有告诉节目或我的姐♥妹♥们♥我要去哪里。
I did not tell the show or my sisters where I was going.
肾结石手术后我的情况好多了。
I was doing a lot better after my kidney stone operation.
所以我在欧洲旅行,玩得很开心,
So I was traveling Europe, having a good time,
试图弄清楚我真正想要什么以及我喜欢什么。
trying to figure out what I really want and what do I like.
但我只需要自己走上这段旅程。
But I just needed to go on this journey on my own.
是的。
Yes.
是的。
Yeah.
我很高兴哈米达在这里。
I'm so excited that Hamida's here.
你去哪儿了,哈米达?
Where have you been, Hamida?
我刚出去。
I was just out.
我只是出去走走。我在附近。
I was just out and about. I was around.
我很生气,我很高兴,我同时松了一口气
I'm annoyed, and I'm elated, and I'm relieved all at the same time
看到哈米达的脸。
seeing Hamida's face.
我真的不在乎哈米达在哪里。
I don't really care where Hamida was.
更何况,
It's more so,
“为什么你觉得你必须去把你的健康置于危险之中
"Why did you feel you had to go and put your health in jeopardy
为了摆脱它?
to get away from it?"
但你不能告诉哈米达任何事情。
But you can't tell Hamida anything.
那个女孩患有小妹妹综合症。
That girl has the baby sister syndrome.
噢,看,是长辈
Aw, look, it's the elders
然后是狼群。
and then it's the Wolf Pack.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
穆兹莱法不是长辈。
Muzlefa's not an elder.
我不是 - 严格来说,我不是长老。- 穆兹莱法在炼狱中。
I'm not-- I'm not technically an elder. - Muzlefa's in pur-- purgatory.
穆兹莱法实际上是狼群的一员。
Muzlefa's actually part of the Wolf Pack.
穆兹莱法进来了。
Muzlefa's coming in.
你会认为我比沙库尔更在里面吗?-是的。
Would you consider me more in it than Shakur? - Yes.
我会说你比她更像一只狼。
I would say that you're more of a wolfie than she is.
你将如何摆脱狼群的领导者?
How are you gonna get rid of the leader of the Wolf Pack?
离开这里!- 我知道,我就在这里。
Get out of here! - I know, I'm right here.
我是真正的总统。我们都知道这一点。
I am the true president. We all know that.
女孩,再见。
Girl, bye.
你认为怎么可能把我踢出我开始的小组?
How do you think it's possible to kick me out of a group that I started?
我把他们都封为爵士。
I knighted all of them.
我把果汁给了他们。
I gave them the juice.
我给了他们赃物。
I gave them the swag.
我把珠宝给了他们。
I gave them the jewels.
你认为我怎样才能被取代,或者我会被推♥翻♥?
How do you think I can be replaced, or I could be overthrown?
她总是称自己为领导者。
She always calls herself the leader.
她从来没有当过领导者,一次也没有。
She's never been the leader, not once.
好吧,狼群够了。
All right, enough of the Wolf Pack.
女孩,再见。
Girl, bye.
沙库尔认为她开始了狼群,
Shakur thinks that she started the Wolf Pack,
事实上,狼群早在 2012 年就开始了。
when, in fact, the Wolf Pack started back in 2012.
是我自己,贾米拉,哈米达和努尔,
It was myself, Jamila, Hamida, and Noor,
还有我们当时几个非常好的阿富汗女朋友。
and a few of our really good Afghan girlfriends at the time.
一旦狼群有点分开,我就上了大学。
Once that Wolf Pack kind of grew apart, I went off to college.
然后沙库尔加入了狼群。
Then Shakur joined the Wolf Pack.
她没有给这个名字配音。
She did not dub the name.
不是她创造的,
She did not create it,
尽管她想争辩并说她做到了。
as much as she wants to argue and say she did.
但沙库尔总是把她不做的事情归功于她。
But Shakur always takes credit for things that she doesn't do.
呼!太快了!
Hoo! That was fast!
呜!
Woo-woo!
我可以喝水吗?
Can I have a water?
嗯,每个喝酒的人都应该站在这边。
Well, everyone drinking alcohol should be on this side.
沙库尔,你应该和长老们一起去那边。
Shakur, you should go over there with the elders.
闭嘴你的屁♥股♥。
Shut your ass up.
我想每个人都会喜欢这个地方。
I think everyone's really gonna love the place.
剧集 | 红粉日记:索扎达姐妹(2023) | 导航列表