剧集 | 红粉日记:索扎达姐妹(2023) | 导航列表
《秘密与姐妹情谊》前情提要...
Previously on Secrets & Sisterhood...
我还在去,伙计们。
I'm still going, guys.
Nooreya可以走得更久,因为她是唯一一个得到“一些人的人。
Nooreya can go longer 'cause she's the only one gettin' some.
所以我怀孕了。
So I'm pregnant.
我要保住孩子。
I am going to keep the baby.
我为你害怕。
I'm scared for you.
如果我们回家,这会让你被石头砸死。
If we're back home, this would get you stoned.
你有没有想说什么?
Were you thinking about saying anything?
地狱不,女孩。你疯了?
Hell no, girl. You crazy?
只是因为你有你的嘘声
Just because you have your boo
并不意味著你不能花时间和我们其他人在一起。
doesn't mean that you can't spend time with the rest of us.
你从来没有告诉我他要求你搬进来。
And you never told me that he asked you to move in.
比如,你为什么要对我隐瞒?
Like, why would you hide that from me?
他们不知道我的关系发生了什么。
They have no idea what's going on in my relationship.
就像,不知道。
Like, no idea.
事实是,我们一起搬进来是他的主意。
The truth is, us moving in together is his idea.
我认为这可能是拯救我们所拥有的东西的唯一方法。
And I think it might be the only way to save what we have.
探索你自己。
Explore yourself.
找出你是什么样的性人。
Find out what kind of sexual person you are.
是的。
Yeah.
这应该很有趣。-是的。
That should be fun. - Yeah.
我实际上看到了一个女孩,你们。
I'm actually seeing a girl, you guys.
天啊。
Oh, God.
卡迪亚:不,你不是。关上前门。
KHADIJA: No, you're not. Shut the front door.
不,我是。
No, I am.
不管它是什么,把它从你的脑海中拿出来。
Whatever it is, get it outta your head.
♪ Taking chances ♪
♪ No romances ♪
♪ For a lifetime... ♪
看看这个抽屉。
Look at this drawer.
对于一个非常有条理的人来说,
For someone who's so very organized,
实际上,香料抽屉显然不是很有条理。
the spice drawer obviously is not very organized, actually.
我碰巧和另外两个女人住在一起
I happen to live with, uh, two other women
谁不像我那么有条理。- 你的小抽屉看起来像那样。
who are not as organized as me. - And your little drawer looks like that.
我这里有炸玉米饼调味料。- 我不喜欢那样做。
I have taco seasoning right here. - I don't like doing that.
这就像作弊方式。
This is like the cheat way.
我知道,但它会给它更多的味道。
I know, but it'll give it more flavor.
过去几周发生了很多事情
A lot of things have been going on the last couple weeks
与开斋节和家庭晚餐。
with Eid and the family dinner.
所以今晚,我决定让我们保持冷静。
So tonight, I've decided that we're just gonna keep things chill
并在狼垫吃炸玉米饼星期二。
and have a Taco Tuesday at the Wolf Pad.
你所有的烹饪都是骗人的。
You cheat your way through all your cooking.
你用瓦罐。
You use a crock pot.
现在你正在使用炸玉米饼调味料混合物。
Now you're using taco seasoning mix.
此时,您不妨使用汉堡助手。
You might as well use Hamburger Helper at this point.
哇。我用剪刀-- -你能剪一些剪刀吗?
Wow. I use a fricken-- - Can you gimme some scissors?
我需要削减这个。我——我用瓦罐
I need to cut this. I-- I use a crock pot
因为我实际上每天工作12个小时,好吗?
because I actually work, like, 12 hours a day, all right?
我需要健康的速食。
I need food fast that's healthy.
你知道我吃食物是为了功能性,而不是一直为了所有的味道。
You know I eat food to be functional, not for all the flavor all the time.
什么?太恶心了!是的,我的意思是——
What? That's disgusting! Yeah, I mean--
我吃是为了味道,而不是因为它的功能。
I eat for flavor, not because it's functional.
这太恶心了。
That's gross.
我很惊讶贾米拉认为
I'm floored that Jamila thinks
她应该吃东西才能发挥作用。
that she should be eating to be functional.
我的意思是,我们是阿富汗人,
I mean, we're Afghan,
一切都与食物和风味有关,
everything's about food and flavor,
并且不使用作弊码。
and not using, like, a cheat code.
你不能这么做。
You can't do that.
努尔在家吗?还没有。
Is Noor home? Not yet.
她应该晚一点回家。
She should be home a little bit later.
但她知道我们总是周二做塔可。
But she knows we always do Taco Tuesday.
嗯,她有点心情
Well she's been kind of feeling in a mood
因为她的生日,所以。
because of her birthday, so.
嗯,她认为没有人真正为她计划任何事情。
Well, she thinks that no one's actually planning anything for her.
所以你知道我在想什么吗?我会自己控制它。
So you know what I was thinking? I'll take control of it myself.
你真的要计划她的生日?
You're actually gonna plan her birthday?
我要计划她的生日。
I am going to plan her birthday.
她最好的朋友,我。
Her best friend, me.
我很高兴计划Nooreya的生日
I'm so excited to plan Nooreya's birthday
因为她过去的生日都被前任毁了。
because her past birthdays have been ruined by exes.
所以我正在采取主动,
So I'm taking initiative,
我只是想让它真正令人难忘。
and I just wanna make it really memorable.
当我与家人分享我的秘密时,她非常支援我,
She was so supportive of me when I shared my secret with the family,
我觉得我欠她的。
and I feel like I owe her.
对不起,我来晚了。感谢您的等待。
Sorry I'm late. Thank you for waiting.
好吧,所以你想听一些非常疯狂的东西,希德?
Okay, so you wanna hear something really crazy, Sid?
什么?
What?
哈米达说她将完全控制
Hamida says she's gonna take full control
过度计划努尔的生日。
over planning Noor's birthday.
哇,真是个谎言。
Wow, what a lie.
哈米达一生中从未计划过生日,
Hamida never in life has planned a birthday,
从时间开始。
from the beginning of time.
那是因为她是家里的孩子。
And that's because she's the baby of the family.
所以,自然而然地,其他人都承担责任,
And so, naturally, everyone else takes responsibility,
哈米达会出现并玩得很开心。
and Hamida will show up and have a good time.
我是这里的生日策划师。
I'm the birthday planner here.
那么,你为什么不计划呢?
Well, then, why haven't you planned it?
她——你真的让她有某种感觉
She's-- You're really making her feel some type of way
就像,她觉得根本没有人计划。
that, like, she feels like no one's planning at all.
努雷亚是一个生日吉拉。
Nooreya is a birthday-zilla.
如果我们做得不好,她真的会砍掉我们的头。
She literally will cut our heads off if we don't get it right.
希德感觉到了某种方式,我和诺雷亚开始走近,
Sid is feeling some type of way that Nooreya and I started getting close,
我们不再是那样的“三重奏”。
and we're not the "trifecta" like that anymore.
既然我有点离开了三连冠,
Since I've kind of left the trifecta,
她就像,“好吧,你,希德,我可以自己做,”
she's like, "Well you, Sid, I can do it on my own,"
我讨厌这样。
and I hate that.
嗯,我基 - 我很想看到或听到
Well, I ki-- I'm curious to see or hear
你们认为你们想为她做什么。
what you guys think you guys want to do for her.
我个人认为,当我们都去会员时——
I personally think that when we all went to Members--
还记得我们都去过的地方吗?
Remember that place we all went to and had such a great time?
摩洛哥的地方?
The Moroccan place?
是的,氛围真的很好。
Yeah, the ambiance is really nice.
氛围真的很好。
The vibe was really good.
我已经联♥系♥了他们。
I already reached out to them.
我们完全可以得到一张非常漂亮的桌子。
We can totally get, like, a really nice table.
我其实在想一些非常不同的东西。
I was actually thinking of something really different
如果你想听听我的想法。
if you wanna hear my idea.
所以你知道我们小时候是怎样的,
So you know how when we were kids,
我们从来没有真正庆祝过疯狂而盛大的生日,对吧?
we never really got to celebrate birthdays all crazy and big, right?
“因为我们的父母负担不起。
'Cause our parents couldn't afford it.
所以我在想,对于努尔,
So I was thinking, for Noor,
我们完全应该做一个孩子的主题生日派对。
we should totally do a kid's theme birthday party.
我知道这听起来很疯狂,但我认为...
I know this sounds crazy, but I think that...
...我们应该,比如,雇一个人来画我们的脸。
...we should, like, hire someone to, like, paint our faces.
真的吗?
Really?
这不是氛围,贾米拉。来吧,姑娘。
It's not the vibe, Jamila. Come on, girl.
比如,租一匹小马。
Like, rent a pony.
租一匹小马?-不。
Rent a pony? - No.
我想她会玩得很开心。
I think she would have a lot of fun.
我想做一些更年轻的事情
I'm wanting to do something a little more youthful
因为我怀孕是一个秘密,
because with my pregnancy a secret,
我不想让我的姐♥妹♥们♥质疑我为什么不喝酒。
I don't want my sisters to question why I'm not drinking.
我有一个好主意。
I have a great idea.
让我们做一顿丰盛的晚餐,然后去逃生室。
Let's do a nice dinner, and let's go to an escape room.
我的意思是,我想我们可以这样做。没有。
I mean, I guess we could do that. No.
不是吗?-不。
No? - No.
为什么?这很有挑战性。
Why? It's challenging.
因为我知道努雷亚想做什么,相信我。
Because I would know what Nooreya wants to do, trust me.
不,这是你不想要的。你不想思考。
No, it's what you don't want. You don't wanna have to think.
宝贝,这甚至不是关于那个的。我不在乎--
Babe, it's not even about that. I don't care--
她不想使用她的脑细胞。
剧集 | 红粉日记:索扎达姐妹(2023) | 导航列表