剧集 | 红粉日记:索扎达姐妹(2023) | 导航列表
这是关于说明做出贡献并使事情变得更好。
It's about helping to contribute and make things better.
你知道,意图是纯粹的,你知道吗?
You know, the intention was pure, you know?
你知道的。
And you know that.
我知道意图不是消极的。
I know the intention wasn't negative.
我只是——我正在回想整个谈话
I just-- I'm thinking back on the whole conversation
我只是觉得它向南走得太远太快了,
and I just think it went too far south too quickly,
这就是为什么我没有参与其中,拉比亚。
and that's why I didn't partake in it, Rabya.
不,我——不。我看到你起身离开。- 你明白我的意思吗?
No, I-- No. I saw you get up and leave. - Do you know what I mean?
我起身离开了。
I just got up and left.
我的意思是,我坐在哈米达和乔希旁边
I mean, I sat next to Hamida and Josh
因为我不想让自己在妈妈面前看起来像个白♥痴♥,
because I was not about to make myself look like an idiot in front of Mom,
我不会不尊重。
and I wasn't gonna be disrespectful.
我很尴尬,我在妈妈面前这样做了。
I'm so embarrassed that I did that in front of Mom.
之后,我去找她,我道歉
Afterwards, I went to her and I apologized
“因为我只是有点像,”这不是我。
'cause I was just kind of like, "This is so not me."
我很沮丧,我允许...他们给我做一些,
And I'm so upset that I allowed... them to make me some,
比如,带出一些我不是的东西。
like, bring out something that I'm not.
他们忘记了我们是姐妹,我们是血缘。
They forget that we're sisters, we're blood.
而且他们太长大了,不适合这种狗屎。
And they're too grown for this shit.
我一直告诉她,「西迪卡,现在是什么让我心烦意乱。
I kept telling her, "Siddiqa, what's upsetting me right now
妈妈有什么不高兴的
"and what's upsetting Mom
“是你表现出的不尊重程度
"is the level of disrespect that you're showing
当著妈妈的面。
in the presence of Mom."
我们不这样做。
We don't do this.
当我们作为姐妹有争吵,或者我们做某事时,
When we as sisters have an argument, or we do something,
我们把它放在外面,远离妈妈的眼睛。
we keep it outside and away from Mom's eyes.
我当时想,「你们太无礼了!
I was like, "You guys are so disrespectful!"
对他们感到羞耻。
Shame on them.
难怪妈妈想去巴基斯坦。
No wonder Mom wants to go to Pakistan.
因为你知道吗?那边没有戏剧性。
Because you know what? There's no drama over there.
她厌倦了我们所有人的戏剧,
She's so tired of the drama from all of us,
她不想要其中的一部分。
she don't want part of it.
这就是她想去的原因。
That's why she wants to go.
[破声]这就是你希望妈的样子?
[voice breaking] This is how you want your mom to be?
她每天都祈祷。
Every day she prays.
她特别祈祷回去。- 我知道,她很想回去。
She special prays to go back. - I know, she's dying to go back.
我告诉她,「妈妈,你为什么要去?
I told her, "Why you wanna go, Mom?"
她说:「因为你知道为什么吗?我被你们伤害了。
She said, "Because you know why? I'm hurt by you guys.
“我受不了你打架。
"I can't stand you fighting.
“相处。你们是姐妹。你是血。
"Get along. You're sisters. You're blood.
我为你们做出的所有牺牲,都不值得,你知道吗?”
All the sacrifice I made for you guys, it's not worth it, you know?"
它不是这样的一部分。
It's not part of it like this.
我们越过阿富汗的沙漠越过边界。
We crossed the desert of Afghanistan to cross the border.
我们一无所有。
We had nothing.
我们背上的衣服。
The clothes on our back.
他们忘记了我们为每个人做出的牺牲。
And they forget the sacrifice we made for everybody.
我知道我们将能够从中前进,
I know that we will be able to move forward from this,
但我知道这需要一些时间。
but I know that it's gonna take some time.
界线被越过了。
Lines were crossed.
说了一些非常刻薄的话。
And some really mean things were said.
而现在,真的没有家庭的感觉。
And right now, it's really not feeling about family.
不是...
It's not...
尊敬我妈妈。
honoring my mom.
此时此刻,
At this point in time,
我不知道我是否想参加筹款活动。
I don't know if I wanna be there for the fundraiser.
我只是太失望了。
I'm just so disappointed.
我很好。就像,我不认为我 - 我会去。
I'm good. Like, I don't think I-- I'm gonna go.
我也是。我不会去的。
Me either. I'm not gonna go.
我们中有一半人不会出席活动。
Half of us are not gonna show up to the event.
在一半家庭不在场的情况下,活动会是什么样子?
How is the event gonna look like with half the family not there?
让我们为它祈祷,只希望最好的,你知道吗?
Let's pray on it and just hope for the best, you know?
♪ Star crossed in the waves of the moonlight ♪
♪ Time stops fading into high tide ♪
♪ Will they sink or will they swim? ♪
♪ I think it's time to decide ♪
我要继续送你埃隆的骑手
I'm gonna go ahead and send you Elon's rider
用于DJ设备。
for the DJ equipment.
所以继续把发♥票♥发给我,然后我会给你发电子邮件,好吗?
So go ahead and send me that invoice and then I'll email you back, okay?
好的,谢谢。
All right, thank you.
他们将在上午 10:00 设置。 好的。
They're gonna set up at 10:00 a.m. Okay.
3:30,我们必须做好表演准备。- 嗯嗯。
3:30, we have to be show-ready. - Mm-hmm.
根据我已经看到的情况,
Based on what I've seen already,
当我今天早上快速流览时,
when I did the quick walk-through this morning,
我吓坏了。
I'm freaking out.
我只需要确保他们准时到达。
I just need to make sure that they're gonna arrive on time.
哦,我的上帝,你订购了 - 宝石想要的照明吗?
Oh, my God, did you order the-- the lighting that Gem wanted?
哦,狗屎,是的。我需要。- 我们需要那个。
Oh, shit, yeah. I need to. - We need that.
从字面上看,一夜之间。
Literally, overnight it.
哦,天哪,我完全忘记了。
Oh, my God, I totally forgot about that.
塔奈里说她会给我寄一张发♥票♥。
Tanairy said she would send me an invoice.
事情就是这样,现在我们正在增加照明。
And that's the thing, is now we're adding lighting.
所以我觉得我们的成本开始上升。
So I feel like our costs are starting to go up.
好吧,我还有一张发♥票♥给你。-什么?
Well, I have another invoice for you. - What?
音响系统。埃隆无法在移♥动♥DJ机上旋转。
The sound system. Elon cannot spin on the mobile DJ set.
他说绝对不是。
He said absolutely not.
朱利安说,这将花费4,000美元到8,000美元...
And Julian said it was gonna cost anywhere from $4,000 to $8,000...
什么? ...以获得音响系统。
What? ...to get the sound system.
不,不,不,西迪卡,我们不能花那么多钱。
No, no, no, Siddiqa, we can't spend that kind of money.
塔奈里说她可以找到大约 1,200 到 1,500 的东西。
Tanairy said she can find something for like 1,200 to 1,500.
还有 - 我觉得我们有很多事情要做。
There's still-- I feel like we have so much to do.
随著发生在沙库尔家的所有家庭戏剧,
With all the family drama that happened at Shakur's house,
我感到更大的压力是要成功举办一场活动。
I felt even more pressure to have a successful event.
特别是,我妈妈要去巴基斯坦了。
Especially, with my mom leaving to Pakistan.
我不敢相信我允许拉比亚挑衅我
I can't believe I allowed Rabya to provoke me
到可能会危及妈妈露面的地步。
to a point that potentially would jeopardize Mom from showing up.
如果她没有出现,
And if she doesn't show up,
我会觉得自己很失败。
I'll feel like a failure.
哦,我的天哪。
Oh, my gosh.
这是怎么回事?- 哦,嘿,女士们。
What's going on? - Oh, hey, ladies.
哦,我们只是在谈论筹款的事情。只是开个会。
Oh, we're just talking about fundraising stuff. Just having a meeting.
我想看看谁真正捐赠了,谁只是在聊天。
I wanna see who has actually donated and who was just chatting shit.
就像,那天晚上我们去经典的时候
Like, when we went to Classic that other night
那家伙说,“我要找一张桌子。”
and the guy was like, "I'm getting a table."
我给了他我的联♥系♥方式。我给他跳了一支舞。
I gave him my contact. I gave him a dance.
你给他跳了一支舞。
You gave him a dance.
等等-- -你听起来像我们给了他一个圈舞,女孩!
Wait-- - You make it sound like we gave him a lap-dance, girl!
不!我的意思是,就像,我们在做,就像,萨尔萨舞。
No! I mean, like, we were doing, like, salsa.
是的,我们允许他和我们一起萨尔萨舞。
Yeah, we allowed him to salsa with us.
我当时想,「你给他跳了一支舞?
I was like, "You gave him a dance?"
哦,我的上帝,这听起来很可怕。
Oh, my God, that sounds horrible.
听起来确实很糟糕。我说:“什么?
It does sound bad. I was like, "What?"
这一切都是为了慈善事业!-不。不不。这还不算——
It's all for the charity! - No. No, no. That's not even--
你们就像在谈论所有这些筹款谈话,
You guys are, like, talking about all this fundraiser talk,
但就像,你们甚至和妈妈谈过吗
but it's like, have you guys even talked to Mom
还是和沙伊斯塔谈起沙库尔家发生的一切?
or talked to Shaista about everything that went down at Shakur's house?
我认为西迪卡和贾米拉都非常专注于筹款活动
I think both Siddiqa and Jamila are so focused on the fundraiser
他们没有看到战斗的意义
that they don't see the significance about the fight
那件事发生在沙库尔家,
that happened at Shakur's house,
以及妈妈和长辈的伤害程度。
and how hurt Mom and the elders are.
拉比亚,她的权利困扰著我。
Rabya, her entitlement is what bothered me.
就像,我很高兴您正在推出这项新业务。
It's like, I'm excited that you have this new business that you're launching.
真漂亮。真棒。
It's beautiful. That's great.
我是来支援的。
I'm here to support.
但那不是时间或地点
But that's not a time or place
要做到这一点。
to do that.
这不是那种类型的事件。
This is not that type of event.
这是为了说明流离失所的家庭。
This is for helping displaced families.
这是最重要的事情。诺雷亚: 是的,我明白了。
That's the most important thing. Yeah, I get it.
但是这种反应,我认为妈妈在场是没有道理的。
But the reaction, I don't think was warranted with Mom being there.
不是。
It wasn't.
诺雷亚: 妈妈哭了。她做到了。
Mom cried. She did.
那不行。
That was not okay.
剧集 | 红粉日记:索扎达姐妹(2023) | 导航列表