剧集 | 红粉日记:索扎达姐妹(2023) | 导航列表
Honestly, I just-- My only concern was to make sure everyone got here.
就是这样。
That was it.
现在我很好奇他们需要多长时间
Now I'm curious to see how long it's gonna take for them
最后是昆巴亚,并来到,喜欢,条款
to finally kumbaya and come to, like, terms
并在同一页面上。
and get on the same page.
我真的很高兴在这里看到我的妈妈和我的长辈,
I'm really happy to see my mom and my elders here,
尤其是发生在我家的一切。
especially with everything that happened at my house.
我认识我的姐♥妹♥们♥,
I know my sisters,
他们中的一些人不会原谅并很快忘记。
and some of them don't forgive and forget quickly.
到目前为止,尚未发表任何道歉。
No apologies have been issued thus far.
我只是希望今晚不会造成任何问题。
And I'm just hoping that doesn't create any issues tonight.
我们很高兴你做到了,谢谢。
We're so glad you made it, thank you.
男人:。。。必须注意。- 哦,我喜欢它!
MAN: ...gotta pay attention to. - Oh, I love it!
卡迪亚:好的,爱虫。
KHADIJA: Okay, love bug.
我当时想,“那些是我的姐妹。
I was like, "Those are my sisters."
他们说,“是的,我们想通了。你们很聪明。
They're like, "Yeah, we figured. You guys are very bright."
我们 - 我们穿这个是因为我们是长辈。
We're-- We're wearing this because we're the elders.
嗯,看,我很高兴你们女孩在这里。
Well, look, I am so happy that you girls are here.
我们在这里是为了更大的图景,更大的事业。
We're here for the bigger picture, bigger cause.
我知道。
I know.
和。。。老实说,这是一种祝福。
And... it's a blessing, honestly.
所以谢谢你。谢谢你,真的。
So thank you. Thank you, really.
KHADIJA:我们很兴奋。我们很兴奋。- 享受自己。
KHADIJA: We are excited. We are excited. - Enjoy yourselves.
我得到了一些尴尬的小气息,
I'm getting some small whiffs of awkwardness,
但我选择不关注它。
but I'm choosing not to pay attention to it.
我已经超越了废话和戏剧。
I am way past the bullshit and the drama.
我只想继续前进,享受这次筹款活动。
I just want to move forward and enjoy this fundraiser.
所以这很尴尬,在战斗后看到每个人。
So this is awkward, seeing everybody after the fight.
我很感激西迪卡很高兴我们在那里
And I appreciate that Siddiqa is happy that we're there
并且知道我们在那里的重要性的价值。
and knows the value of our importance of being there.
但在我们的文化中,你不会怀恨在心。
But in our culture, you don't hold grudges.
当你犯错时,你会道歉,并请求原谅。
And you apologize when you make mistakes, and you ask for forgiveness.
我真的希望道歉即将到来。
And I'm really hoping that an apology is coming.
如果没有,那么我会失望的。
And if not, then I'm gonna be disappointed.
女士们,尽情享受吧。
Enjoy yourself, ladies.
谢谢。
Thank you.
还记得哈米达吗?-是的。
Remember Hamida? - Yes.
你好吗?-你好吗?很高兴见到你。
How are you? - How are you? Good to see you.
很高兴见到你。同样。
Good to see you. Likewise.
数位九,努尔。
The num-- the number nine, Noor.
嘿。很高兴见到你。-你也是。
Hey. Good to see you. - You too.
所以我知道我们正在考虑来什么的。
So I know that we were contemplating coming and whatnot.
有很多伤害正在发生。
There's a lot of hurt going on.
我仍然 - 你知道,我们是 - 我们三个人都应该道歉。
I still-- You know, that we are-- All three of us are owed an apology.
听著,是欠当面道歉吗?
Listen, is an apology owed in person?
百分百。谢斯塔:当然。
A hundred percent. SHAISTA: Absolutely.
但我们在这里是因为这个原因。
But we are here because of this cause.
就像,我们是难民,
Like, we are refugees,
我们希望能够向前支付。
and we wanna be able to pay it forward.
但老实说,事情,有 - 有些事情仍然困扰著他们。
But honestly, the thing, there's-- Something still bother me for them.
我非常爱我的妹妹。他们是我的生命。
I love my sister very much. They're my life.
Shaista,我们最不想做的就是升级任何事情。
The last thing we wanna do, Shaista, is escalate anything.
归根结底,
At the end of the day,
我们都必须为彼此出现,对吧?
we all have to show up for one another, right?
妈妈来了。
And Mom is here.
我们需要确保向她展示我们的统一战线
We need to make sure to show her our united front
因为我不希望那种事情再次发生。
because I do not want that stuff to happen again.
不是像今天这样美好的日子。
Not on a beautiful day like today.
我们可能会打架,我们可能会争吵,
We may fight, we may bicker,
但我们总是会互相支援。
but we're always going to be there for each other
相互支援
to support one another
互相照顾,互相扶持。
and take care of each other and lift each other up.
家庭一切。
Family over everything.
你们最好不要让妈闻到你呼吸中的酒味。
Y'all better not let your mother smell that liquor on your breath.
喝完后把口香糖放进嘴里。
Put gum in your mouth after you drink that.
她会谨慎地把那些眼镜带到这里吗?
Is she gonna be discreet about bringing those glasses over here?
对不起?
Excuse me?
你能在酒吧后面做那些饮料吗?没有的,像——
Are you able to make those drinks behind the bar? Without the, like the--
是的,我可以。-谢谢。
Yeah, I can. - Thank you.
非常感谢。我很感激。
Thank you so much. I appreciate it.
你们看起来真好。
You guys look so good.
了不起。这是一个慈善活动,对吧?不是时装秀?
Amazing. This is a charity event, right? Not fashion show?
好吧。好吧,很酷。只是检查。 两者都有!
All right. Okay, cool. Just checking. Both!
呃,但我有幸介绍你
Uh, but I have the pleasure of introducing you
到七号♥和八号♥。
to number seven and number eight.
你们,过来吧。
You guys, come on up here.
贾米拉和西迪卡。
Jamila and Siddiqa.
走吧,女士们,到这里来。
Let's go, ladies, come up here.
看看这群人,西迪卡。
Look at this crowd, Siddiqa.
我们设想这个梦想是和你们所有人站在这里
We envisioned this dream to be standing here with all of you
并分享同样的激♥情♥,
and sharing the same passion,
向前支付祝福或巴拉卡。
paying blessings forward or baraka.
如果没有像您这样忠实的捐助者,我们就不会在这里。
We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for faithful donors like you.
您的捐赠和支援正在帮助我们完成我们的使命。
Your donations and your support are helping us accomplish our mission.
那就是援助和说明全球难民妇女和儿童。
And that is to aid and help refugee women and children globally.
感谢您对我们的信任。
Thank you for trusting in us.
你们都在这里——
All you guys just being here--
你们都是服务精神的榜样。
You guys are all an example of a serving spirit.
尊重你的——别人高于你自己
Esteeming yours-- others above yourself
恢复对人类未来的希望。
and restoring hope in the future of humanity.
他们说当你与他人分享时,你拥有的价值翻倍。[鼻涕]
They say what you have doubles in value when you share it with others. [sniffles]
我们出生在一个难民家庭。
We were born into a refugee family.
我们的父母,我们的姐姐
Our parents, our elder sisters
从阿富汗逃离战争来到这里。
fled the war from Afghanistan to be here.
他们亲身体验流离失所的感觉,
They know first-hand what it feels like to be displaced,
无国籍,害怕未知。
stateless, scared of the unknown.
和。。。
And...
我们不是今晚这里唯一的故事。
we are not the only story here tonight.
你们中有很多人有家人
There are many of you here that have family
或者他们自己有[嗅觉]
or they themselves who have [sniffling]
为了寻求更好的生活,不遗余力,
gone through great lengths in search of a better life,
寻找新的开始。
in search of a new beginning.
这就是我们今天在这里的原因。
And that's why we are here today.
所以谢谢你。
So thank you.
我们有一个令人惊叹、可爱的艺术和娱乐之夜。
We have an amazing, lovely night of art and entertainment.
但在我们开始之前,
But before we get started,
我要特别感谢女族长
I have to give a special thank you to the matriarch
其中,呃,10名女性。
of these, uh, 10 women.
妈妈。
Mom.
妈妈,谢谢你。
Mom, thank you.
女王。
The queen.
好吧。
All right.
让我们玩得开心,筹集一些资金。
Let's have some fun and raise some funds.
谢谢。
Thank you.
你们抓紧。
You guys hang tight.
房♥间周围有几个萤幕。
There's a couple of screens around the room.
有了我们一直在经历的所有戏剧,
With all the drama that we've been having,
很高兴每个人都在一个房♥间里,相处融洽。
it's nice to have everyone in one room, getting along.
我一直在设想
And I always envisioned
并继续希望这是一个家庭的努力。
and continue to want this to be a family endeavor.
你以前从未参加过晚会。-我知道。
You've never been to a gala before. - I know.
我知道,还是筹款活动,嗯?-是的。
I know, or fundraiser, huh? - Yeah.
他们做得很好,是吧?
They did a good job, huh?
所以所有的大喊大叫,尖叫,压力...
So all that yelling, screaming, stress....
可惜我们在这里没有遇到你的男人,妈妈。
Too bad we don't meet your man here, Mom.
这就是我们试图找到你的东西,一个看客。
That's what we trying to find you, a looker.
看,让我看看谁是合格的单身汉。
Look, let me see who's an el-- eligible bachelor.
继父,你在哪里?
Where you at, Step-Daddy?
好吧,我们准备好筹集一些钱了吗?
All right, are we ready to raise some money?
每个人都准备好出价了吗?
Is everyone ready to bid?
好的,非常感谢。你是在说明慈善机构。
剧集 | 红粉日记:索扎达姐妹(2023) | 导航列表