剧集 | 红粉日记:索扎达姐妹(2023) | 导航列表
秘密与姐妹情谊 前情提要...
Previously on Secrets & Sisterhood...
你在晚宴上提到你在和女孩约会。
You mentioned at the dinner that you were dating girl.
嗯,你知道,
Um, you know,
我想这只是我当时正在经历的事情
I think it was just something I was going through at that moment
当我确实这么说时。
when I did say that.
妈妈就不用提了。
There's no need to mention that up to Mom.
我们真的需要谈谈妈妈。
We really need to talk about Mom.
你们真的同意她去巴基斯坦吗?
Are you all seriously okay with her going to Pakistan?
所以在你们结婚之前,他告诉你他做了输精管切除术,
So before you guys got married, he told you he had a vasectomy,
但它被逆转了。-不。不。
but it was reversed. - No. Nope.
他忘了告诉你?
He forgot to tell you?
我不相信你!我不能--
I don't trust you! I can't--
老实说,我不觉得我可以对你说狗屎
I honestly don't feel like I can say shit to you
不用你把它扔到我脸上!
without you throwing it in my face!
这就是为什么我不和你谈论狗屎!
That's why I don't talk to you about shit!
我想离开麦克风。
I wanna get off the mic.
希德!别走,西迪卡!
Sid! Stop walking, Siddiqa!
西迪卡,我只想和你谈谈!
Siddiqa, I just wanna talk to you!
你为什么要逃跑?
Why are you running away?
我们只会和你谈谈!
We'll just talk to you!
就是这样。我说完了。
That's it. I'm done.
♪ Yeah, I'm an all-star All-star, all-star, all-star ♪
♪ Garments ♪
♪ I'm an all-star in every sport... ♪
晚上好,我的女士。- 谢谢你,亲爱的。
Good evening, my lady. - Thank you, darling.
嘿! 霍拉!
Hey! Hola!
嗨,你好吗?很高兴见到你。
Hi, how are you? Good to see you.
看。太美了。
Look. It's gorgeous.
我跟你说了什么?
What did I tell you?
嗨,达蒙。达蒙: 嗨,你好吗?
Hi, Damon. DAMON: Hi, how are you?
这是我的妹妹,西迪卡。
This is my sister, Siddiqa.
你好。西迪卡。见到你很高兴。-嗨,你好吗?见到你很高兴。
Hi. Siddiqa. Nice to meet you. - Hi, how are you? Nice to meet you.
很高兴,谢谢。这是达蒙的工作室。
Pleasure, thank you. It's Damon's studio.
一年前,亚历克斯和我为阿富汗难民做了一个筹款活动。
Alex and I did a fundraiser a year ago for Afghan refugees.
亚历克斯是我的好朋友。
Alex is a really good friend of mine.
我认识他已经有几年了。
I've known him for a couple of years.
去年,我们一起举办了第一次慈善活动,
And last year, we threw our first charity event together,
我们为阿富汗难民筹集了数千美元。
and we raised thousands of dollars for Afghan refugees.
今年我们想筹集至少十万美元,
And this year we want to raise at least a hundred thousand dollars,
我认为我们可以实现它。
and I think we can achieve it.
所以我们想做一个筹款晚会来纪念我们的母亲,
So we wanna do a fundraising gala in honor of our mother,
谁是80年代初来到美国的阿富汗难民
who is an Afghan refugee who came to the United States in the early '80s
当俄♥罗♥斯♥人入侵时。
when the Russians invaded.
今年,我们的第二届年度慈善筹款活动,
This year, our second annual charity fundraiser,
我们正在一家艺术画廊寻找和侦察。
we are looking and scouting at an art gallery.
我妈妈想去巴基斯坦看望她的家人,
And with my mom wanting to go to Pakistan to visit her family,
我们不得不改变我们的时程表
we're having to change our timeline
这样妈妈就可以参加并成为我们的贵宾。
so that Mom can attend and be our guest of honor.
我们想向难民强调的一件事是教育,
One thing we'd like to highlight with refugees is education,
嗯,主要是因为我妈妈从来没有机会接受教育,
um, mainly because my mom never got the chance to be educated,
所以她确保我们所有人都受过教育。
and so she made sure that all of us were educated.
我们要让所有的姐妹都参与进来。
We're gonna get all the sisters involved.
所以它不是 - 这不仅仅是 - 不仅仅是我们。
So it's not-- It's not just-- It's not just us.
这需要一个村庄来实现这一点,
It takes literally a village to make this happen,
特别是在我们想要做的水准上。
especially at the level that we want to do it.
我很高兴Siddiqa能和我一起参加慈善晚会。
I'm excited to have Siddiqa working alongside me for the charity gala.
虽然她今天看起来有点心不在焉,
Although she seems a bit distracted today,
我只是希望她能够挺过来并交付。
I just want her to be able to pull through and deliver.
你太热情了,所以...
You're so passionate, so...
谢谢。- 我觉得。
Thank you. - I feel that.
你知道,我试图与的事情保持一致
And you know, the things that I try to align with
是最能引起共鸣的事情。
are the things that resonate the most.
我相信我们会有一个成功的活动。
And I'm sure we would have a successful event.
然后,我们将实现这一目标。亚历克斯:它会发生。
Then, we're gonna make this happen. ALEX: It's gonna happen.
这是空间。我们会弄清楚物流,日期...
This is the space. We'll figure out logistics, dates...
我们会弄清楚所有这些。 ...赞助商。
We'll figure all of that out. ...sponsors.
所以我们要动摇它。
So we're gonna shake on it.
我只是要给你一个拥抱。- 好的,给他一个拥抱。好吧。
I'm just gonna give you a hug. - Okay, give him a hug. All right.
我们被封印了!我们被封印了!我们被封印了。
We're sealed! We're sealed! We're sealed.
这是一个完美的空间。
This is the perfect space.
这个艺术画廊有很多艺术家讲述女性赋权的故事。
This art gallery has so many artists that tell a story of women empowerment.
所以代客泊车,一步重复。
So valet, a step and repeat.
红地毯。- 红毯,摄影师,人才。
Red carpet. - Red carpet, photographer, talent.
我想,嗯,我想我应该当司仪。
And I think, um, I think I should be the emcee.
我们可以轮流。
We can take turns.
你会累的。
You're gonna be tired.
如果你想自己做,你可以。我不在乎。
If you wanna do it by yourself, you can. I don't care.
我的意思是,我绝对想成为一名司仪。
I mean, I definitely wanna be an emcee.
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
我仍然对事情的发展感到非常受伤
I still feel really hurt about how things went down
与哈米达和努雷亚,
with Hamida and Nooreya,
但我有筹款活动要关注。
but I have the fundraiser to focus on.
我没有时间和精力去和另一个姐姐争论。
I don't have the time or energy to argue with another sister.
所以希望我不必面对筹款活动。
So hopefully, I don't have to face fundraiser-zilla.
“我是贾米拉。”
"I'm Jamila."
希望能赚点钱,达到10万美元大关。
Hopefully, make some money and hit that $100,000 mark.
我们要打它。以你的才华和我的容貌...
We're gonna hit it. With your talent and my looks...
对于去年的慈善晚会,
For last year's charity gala,
我做了所有的工作
I did all the work
七天后。
and in seven days.
所以今年,让我的姐♥妹♥们♥参与其中非常重要。
And so this year, it's very important to have my sisters be a part of it.
尽管我们开始互相紧张,但这就是我们的故事。
Even though we're starting to get on each other's nerves, this is our story.
我只是在九霄云外,我们得到了这个地方——
I'm just kind of on cloud nine that we got this place--
我知道。
I know.
♪ Yeah, you know life is what you make it ♪
♪ 我做我的 ♪
♪ Every day get to the banks See, I don't waste time ♪
♪ Big house up on the hills... ♪
你好吗?
How are you?
忙。
Busy.
需要四年时间才能和你在一起。
It takes four years to get in with you.
真的。
For real.
那么我们今天要对这只手臂做什么?
So what are we gonna do to this arm today?
呃,我们做的最后一个...
Uh, last one we did...
哦,不错!感觉很好。
Oh, nice! Feel good.
很好,对吧?乔希:是的,是的。她想给我打上烙印。
Good, right? JOSH: Yeah, yeah. She wanted to brand me.
你给自己打上了烙印。
You branded yourself.
她在我的屁♥股♥上完成它。- 滚出去!
She was on my ass to get it done. - Get the hell outta here!
♪ 妈的,我的名字,所以我知道这是真的 ♪
♪ Shit, tat my name so I know it's real ♪
老实说,当我们重新在一起时,杰伊得到了沙库尔纹身。
Honestly, Jay got the Shakur tattoo when we got back together.
我说,“好的,谢谢你。”我的意思是,这很讨人喜欢。
And I was like, "Okay, thank you." I mean, it's flattering.
嘿,我刚刚拉了起来。
Hey, I just pulled up.
我要停车,我要走进去。
I'm gonna park, and I'm gonna walk inside.
好的,宝贝。再见。
Okay, baby. Bye.
惊喜!
Surprise!
嘿,女孩,嘿!
Hey, girl, hey!
嗨,我是贾米拉。贾米拉,这是楚伊。
Hi, I'm Jamila. Jamila, this is Chuey.
丘伊,这是贾米拉。
Chuey, this is Jamila.
哇。我能看到吗?乔希:在这里。
Wow. Can I see? JOSH: Here.
哦,哇。这真的是显而易见的。
Oh, wow. That's really visible.
我在该地区,所以我想我会停下来
I was in the area, so I thought I'd stop by
并向沙库尔和乔希打招呼。
and say hi to Shakur and Josh.
我不敢相信乔希的胳膊上纹著沙库尔的名字。
And I can't believe that Josh has Shakur's name tattooed on his arm.
我的意思是,这可能是她的想法。
I mean, it was probably her idea in the first place.
但就像,“兄弟,我们知道你的妻子是谁。
But it's like, "Bro, we know who your wife is."
我的意思是,为什么你需要在你的身上纹上某人的名字
I mean, why do you need to tattoo someone's name on your body
证明或承认你对他们的爱?
to prove or confess your love for them?
是的,你可以随心所欲地写它,
Yeah, you could write it all you want,
但是,如果你的意图和行动没有表现出来,
but if your intentions and your actions aren't showing it,
老实说,这没有任何意义。
it means nothing, honestly.
我想你应该把我们所有的名字纹在你身上
I think you should get all of our names tattooed on you
这样你就会知道你属于谁。
so that you'd know who you belong to.
只是因为,你知道,你嫁给了一个,你有点嫁给了我们所有人。
Just because, you know, you marry one, you kind of marry all of us.
乔希:你能忍♥受痛苦吗?“因为这就像 - 它很激烈。
剧集 | 红粉日记:索扎达姐妹(2023) | 导航列表