剧集 | 红粉日记:索扎达姐妹(2023) | 导航列表
《秘密与姐妹情谊》前情提要...
Previously on Secrets & Sisterhood...
干杯。-干杯。
Cheers. - Cheers.
你好吗?
How are you doing?
我以为我能够更好地控制我的疼痛,
I thought I was gonna be able to manage my pain better,
但是,就像,今天就像,该死的,它重重地打击了我!
but then, like, today it was just like, damn, it hit me hard!
太糟糕了。-哦,我的上帝!你为什么出来?
It's so bad. - Oh, my God! Why are you out?
我只是想见你。
I just wanted to see you.
我真的希望你不要愚蠢到足够愚蠢
I really hope you wouldn't be dumb enough
上飞机去任何地方。
to get on a plane and go anywhere.
就像,那太愚蠢了。
Like, that'd be so stupid.
我开始感到不知所措,
I'm starting to feel overwhelmed,
我只是想躲起来,远离所有人。
and I just kind of wanna hide and get away from everyone.
当涉及到药物滥用的东西时,
When it comes to substance abuse stuff,
为了保持健康的清醒,
in order to maintain the healthy sobriety,
我们想让他做对他来说重要的事情。
we wanna allow him to do the things that are important to him.
我会让他出去的
I will let him go out
和我和我的姐♥妹♥们♥。
with my sisters and I.
嗨,你看起来不错,马沙拉。
Hi, you look nice, Mashallah.
兄弟,维京人,你能喝一杯吗?
Brother, Viking, can you have a drink?
不。 哦,该死的!
No. Oh, damn!
再见,女士们。
Bye, ladies.
拜托!
Oh, come on!
你最好在她回来之前快点。 快点!
You better hurry up before she comes back. Hurry up!
干杯。爱你。
Cheers. Love you.
我没有目睹这个。
I'm not witnessing this.
♪ Yeah ♪
♪ What we gonna do? ♪
♪ Ah ♪
♪ I don't like chit-chat ♪
♪ Now I'm speaking big facts ♪
♪ We wreck the riffraff ♪
♪ Boy, you need a Tic Tac ♪
♪ Now there's a mishap ♪
♪ Drama, we go get that ♪
♪ You can't handle it ♪
♪ I know that you can't handle it ♪
这个地方太可爱了。
This place is so cute.
我知道。
I know.
努尔在哪里?
Where's Noor?
所以,努尔邀请我们所有人今晚出去参加姐妹晚宴。
So, Noor invited all of us out for a sisters' dinner tonight
和往常一样,她是迟到的人。
and as per usual, she is the one running late.
但尽管如此,我很高兴我们都在一起。
But nonetheless, I'm happy that we're all together.
我喜欢和大家共度时光。
I love spending time with everybody.
所以,我听说你们和乔希和舒克一起出去玩了一晚。
So, I heard you guys had a night out with Josh and Shuk.
怎么样?- 我们做到了。这真是太有趣了。
How was it? - We did. It was so much fun.
我很高兴舒克和乔希来了。
I'm glad that Shuk and Josh came.
是的,我有点震惊。
Yeah, I was kind of shocked.
所以在深夜,
So at the end of the night,
我想他拍了两枪什么的。
I think he took, like, two shots or something.
是的。
Yeah.
你们强迫他这样做?
You guys pressure him into doing it?
老实说,我不记得了。
Honestly, not that I can remember.
我也不记得了。
I can't remember either.
哦,我的上帝!
Oh, my God!
它就在那里。来,拿走它。
It was just there. Here, take it.
干杯。爱你。- 也爱你,姐姐。
Cheers. Love you. - Love you too, sis.
姑娘,你偷偷溜进去。
You snuck it in, girl.
我 - 我不记得了。也许吧?
I-- I don't remember. Maybe?
我在女孩们的夜晚给了乔希一个机会。
I gave Josh a shot at the girls' night out.
我不后悔给乔希一个机会。
And I don't regret giving Josh a shot.
但在这一刻,我什么都不想说
But in this moment, I don't wanna say anything
因为我现在不想要任何新剧。
because I don't want any new drama right now.
沙库尔还好吗?
Was Shakur okay with it?
这是她的主意。- 这是她的主意。
It was her idea. - It was her idea.
真?
Really?
是的。-是的。
Yeah. - Yeah.
我非常怀疑希德和贾米拉是否告诉我一切。
I highly doubt that Sid and Jamila are telling me everything.
我刚刚看到希德和贾米拉
I just saw Sid and Jamila
前几天我们和妈妈一起吃午饭的时候,
when we had lunch with my mom the other day,
而这没有出现,
and this did not come up,
因为他们试图避免争论。
because they're trying to avoid an argument.
上帝保佑,你为什么要让他复发?
Why would you want him to, God forbid, have a relapse?
我的意思是,我不认为这很酷。
I mean, I don't think that's cool.
♪ We ready for battle ♪
♪ We ready for battle ♪
嗯——哦,穆齐!是的,嗨!
Well-- Oh, Muzzie! Yes, Hi!
你没有在我身上涂口红,是吗?
You didn't get lipstick on me, did you?
不,不,女孩。呃呃。
No, no, girl. Nuh-uh.
我就这样做。
I'm gonna just do this.
你看起来真漂亮。- 你也是,宝贝。
You look so pretty. - So do you, babe.
那么哈米达到底在哪里?
So where the heck is Hamida at?
努尔知道的比任何人都多。哈迪亚:好的。
Noor knows more than anyone. Okay.
我真的很想知道。
I'm actually really curious to find out.
好吧,她不会分享它。
Well, she ain't gonna share it.
哈米达突然之间,现在变成了魔术师。
Hamida, all of a sudden, is now a magician.
她消失了。
She has vanished.
她,就像...她去哪儿了?
She is, like... Where'd she go?
就像,大约一个星期没有人和她说话。
Like, no one's spoken to her in about a week.
这让我感到震惊。
That's alarming to me.
我只想知道她没事,她很安全。
All I wanna know is that she's okay and she's safe.
努尔在哪里?这不是她的主意吗?
Where's Noor? Wasn't this her idea?
努尔在哪里?
Where is Noor?
你打算如何邀请所有人过来,然后自己迟到?
How are you gonna invite everybody over and then be late yourself?
她自己的葬礼会迟到。
She'll be late to her own funeral.
还有她孩子的出生。
And the birth of her child.
还有她孩子的出生。
And the birth of her child.
怎么了,女士们?
What's up, ladies?
你好!
Hello!
你好。 你看起来不错。
Hi. You're looking good.
怎么了,努尔?- 怎么了,女士们?
What's up, Noor? - What's up, ladies?
你好。感谢您协调这一点。
Hi. Thanks for coordinating this.
对不起,我有点晚了。我忙于工作。
Sorry, I'm a bit late. I got caught up at work.
但我在这里。
But I'm here.
努尔,那是酸橘汁腌鱼吗?
Noor, is that the ceviche pescado?
女士。-非常感谢。
Ma'am. - Thank you so much.
全部:干杯。
ALL: Cheers.
谢谢。
Thank you.
贾米拉,那是酸橘汁腌虾吗?我想我得到了鱼。
Jamila, was that the shrimp ceviche? I think I got the fish one.
沙库尔。也许,比如,使用叉子和刀。
Shakur. Maybe, like, use a fork and a knife.
哦,我的上帝。为什么?
Oh, my God. Why?
我在哈特维尔一直听不到你的声音。
I can't hear you all the way down there in Haterville.
Pssssh. 在哈特维尔静态,对不起。
Pssssh. Static in Haterville, I'm sorry.
我们从小就用手吃饭。
We grew up eating with our hands.
比如,姑娘,你为什么表现得崭新?
Like, girl, why are you acting brand new?
他们也这样吃。
They eat that way too.
当没有摄像头时,他们想吃就吃什么。
When there's no cameras on, they eat however they want to eat.
他们做同样的事情。
They do the same thing.
他们更像是吃布吉的人。
They're just more like bougie eaters.
我不是一个吃布吉的人。
I'm not a bougie eater.
哈米达在哪里?
Where is Hamida?
她知道。
She knows.
我知道哈米达在哪里。
I know where Hamida is.
但我永远不会谈论她在哪里,
But I'm never gonna speak on where she's at,
以及她在做什么,以及她和谁一起做。
and what she's doing, and who she's doing it with.
为什么呢?
Because why?
这不关我的事
It's not my business
这不关你的。
and it's none of yours.
我知道她在哪里。
I know where she's at.
她拍了拍。
She geotagged a snap.
她在哪里?
Where is she?
在法国巴黎。
In Paris, France.
我是——
Am I--
我相信努尔的脸。
I believe Noor's face.
她为什么离开?
Why did she leave?
我想她想去,就像,只是休息一下。
I think she wanted to go, like, to just kinda take a break.
不。你鲁莽了。
No. You're being reckless.
“因为现在,你只是跳上飞机,
剧集 | 红粉日记:索扎达姐妹(2023) | 导航列表