剧集 | 红粉日记:索扎达姐妹(2023) | 导航列表
哦,我的上帝。
Oh, my God.
没有索扎赫达曾经有过纹身。
No Sozahdah has ever gotten a tattoo.
哦,我的坏。除了沙库尔。- 除了,除了沙库尔。
Oh, my bad. Except for Shakur. - Except for, except for Shakur.
关掉。 但这就像是真实的。
off. But this is, like, real.
第一个纹身是老套和胡说八道。
The first tattoo was corny and bullshit.
我从来没想过自己会破烂不堪。
I never foresaw myself tatted.
这是我们总是开玩笑的事情。
It's something that we always just, kind of, joked about.
我们在这里确实是一些规则破坏者。
We really are some rule-breakers here.
我们真的是想让我妈妈心脏病发作。我不知道。
We're really tryna give my mom a heart attack. I don't know.
看起来不错。 是吗?
It looks nice. Yeah?
Noor,看看你的脸。你就像。姑娘,你去吧。
Noor, look at your face. You're like. There you go, girl.
哇哇哇哇。啊!
Wow-wowie-wow. Ah!
你是下一个,婊♥子♥!
You're next, bitch!
第一个亲吻它的人。
First one to kiss it.
哦,我的上帝,我要躺下了。
Oh, my God, I'm laying down.
她承诺了!
And she's committed!
那里,它在那里。我喜欢它。
There, there it goes. I love it.
她被刺穿了。她正式加入。
And she's punctured. She is officially in.
我们在做什么吗?
The are we doin'?
哎啦啦。 呜呜呜。
Ooh-la-la. Ooh-wee.
好吧,我现在是纹身团队的一员。
Well, I'm part of the tattoo crew now.
给我看看你的墨水,兄弟。
Show me your ink, bro.
准备?马沙拉。
Ready? Mashallah.
我不知道我今天会不会纹身。
I don't know if I'm gonna get a tattoo today.
真?贾米拉。
Really? Jamila.
你是死屁♥股♥吗?
Are you dead ass?
你身上看起来真漂亮。- 好的,那就得到它。
It looks so pretty on you. - Okay, so then get it.
很性感。你狼群里,
It's sexy. You're in pack of the, the wolf,
而狼的力量是包。
and the strength of the wolf is the pack.
我向上帝发誓,如果你不这样做,你就不在狼群中。
I swear to God, you are not in the wolf pack if you don't do it.
我不在乎你们是否生我的气,我不这样做。
I don't care if you guys are mad at me, I'm not doing it.
什么?
What?
我不在乎你们是否生我的气,我不会这样做。
I don't care if you guys are mad at me, I'm not doing it.
什么?真?很性感。
What? Really? It's sexy.
我向上帝发誓,如果你不这样做,你就不在狼群中。
I swear to God, you are not in the wolf pack if you don't do it.
谁同意?-是的。。。这是你的启蒙。
Who agrees? - Yeah... this your initiation.
她明白了。就是这样。
She's getting it. That's it.
努雷亚要按住她—— 好吧,很好。
Nooreya's gonna hold her down-- All right, fine.
我只是因为我的姐♥妹♥们♥才纹身。
I am only getting a tattoo because of my sisters.
把你的胳膊从这套泰山服里拿出来。谢谢。
Take your arm out of this Tarzan suit. Thank you.
好的。什么? 躺下吧,宝贝。
Okay. What the [bleep]? Lay down, baby.
你明白了。我们都做到了。- 你想让我帮你揉揉头?
You got this. We all did it. - You want me to rub your head for you?
是的,沙库尔。贾米拉,你没事吧。- 我吓坏了!
Yeah, Shakur. Jamila, you're fine. - I'm freaking out!
他要开始了!-嘘。
He's starting! - Shh.
不要动她。
Don't move her.
你婊♥子♥,你婊♥子♥。
You bitches, you bitches.
你们,这太疯狂了。妈妈要死了。
You guys, this is crazy. Mom's gonna die.
不许叽叽喳喳。
No tattletaling.
我恨你这些婊♥子♥,但我爱你。
I hate you bitches, but I love you.
她在哭。
She's crying.
婊♥子♥在哭。
Bitch is crying.
实际上,我感到非常震惊。
I am so shocked, actually.
有一点说服力,
There was a little bit convincing with you,
但你仍然做到了,
but you still did it,
所以。。。我很高兴你做到了。-婊 子。
so... I'm glad that you did. - Bitch.
大功告成!
You're done!
姑娘,这永远不会来。
Girl, that's never comin' off.
我们正在寻找一些漂亮的衣服
We are looking for some beautiful clothing
在慈善筹款活动中穿著。
to wear for a charity fundraiser event.
哒!
Ta-da!
Nooreya,你看起来太像Cinderelly了。
Nooreya, you look too much like Cinderelly.
拉比亚,你看起来像继姐妹之一。
Rabya, you look like one of the stepsisters.
低调,我不会撒谎。
Lowkey, I'm not gonna lie.
哇。
Wow.
我没有看到拉面包或面条碗。
I don't see a ramen packet or a noodle bowl.
怎么回事?
What's goin' on?
巧克力。- 让我帮你。
Brownies. - Let me help you out.
但不仅仅是任何布朗尼。
But not just any brownies.
壮阳布朗尼。 - 这是什么意思?
Aphrodisiac brownies. - What does that mean?
嗯,它只是,基本上,有成分,比如,东西
Um, it's just, basically, has ingredients with, like, stuff
众所周知,这是壮♥阳♥药♥,例如石榴。
that's known to be aphrodisiacs, like pomegranates for example.
今天,我要烘焙
Today, I'm going to be baking
因为这是我以前喜欢做的事情,
because it's something that I loved doing before,
而且已经有一段时间了。
and it's been a while.
所以,我只想回到厨房♥,尝试一些新的食谱。
So, I just wanna get back in the kitchen and try out some new recipes.
显然,有传言说我是一个糟糕的厨师。
And apparently, there's a rumor that I'm a bad cook.
所以,然后你把两个角放在一起。
So, then you bring the two corners together.
我必须像花一样包裹两边还是只包裹一朵花?
I have to wrap both the sides like a flower or just one?
那是什么?
What the hell is that?
我的意思是,我不知道为什么。
I mean, I don't know why.
好的,我该把它设置为什么?- 嗯...请把它放在350上。
Okay, what do I set it to? - Um... put it on 350, please.
好。
Okay.
哦,我的上帝,努雷亚。
Oh, my God, Nooreya.
哈米达。- 你不属于厨房♥。
Hamida. - You do not belong in the kitchen.
哈米达...我没有看到你这样做。闭嘴。
Hamida... I don't see you doing this. Shut up.
厨房♥里的努尔,有时,可能非常笨拙。
Noor in the kitchen, sometimes, can be very clumsy.
我绝对不认为努雷亚所做的是烹饪。
I definitely don't consider what Nooreya does as cooking.
我该怎么做四分之三?
How do I do three-fourths?
女孩,简单的数学。
Girl, simple math.
我只放了四分之一中的三个吗?
Do I just put three of the one-fourths?
你知道吗?我会让你自己这一切。
You know what? I'm gonna let you this up all on your own.
当它们出来这么好时,你甚至不能拥有一件。
And when they come out so good, you can't even have a single piece.
我要把它们都吃掉。
I'm gonna eat them all.
拥有这一切,晚上独自在床上角质。
Have all of it and be horny in your bed all alone at night.
谁说我要一个人?[哈米达笑]
Who says I'm gonna be alone? [Hamida laughs]
好的,看。我得到了一切。好。
Okay, look. I got everything. Okay.
嗯,然后你想让它搅动什么数位?
Uh-huh, and then what number do you want it to stir on?
“凯,我们是不是应该把它调高一点?
'Kay, should we turn it up a little bit?
哈米达,不要毁了它。- 再一个档次?
Hamida, don't ruin it. - One more notch?
你要 - - 另一个?追求!
You're gonna-- - Another one? Woo!
♪ U Got It by LIBERATI playing ♪
♪ You got what I want ♪
哦,我内心发麻。
Ooh, I'm tingly inside.
哈米达和我没有花太多一对一的时间在一起
Hamida and I haven't spent much one-on-one time together
因为她在女孩旅行之前就消失了。
since she disappeared before the girls' trip.
所以很高兴有她在这里帮我烤,
So it's nice to have her here and help me bake,
这样我就可以了解更多关于她独自旅行的资讯。
so I can find out more about her solo trip.
那么,宝贝,你的旅行怎么样?你似乎,就像,更轻。
So, how was your trip, babe? You seem, like, lighter.
在你离开之前,你有点像,你知道,像,
Before you left, you kinda seemed like, you know, like,
“嗨,伙计们。” - 喜欢伊戈尔?
"Hi, guys." - Like Igor?
像奕姬一样。- 我没那么坏。
Like Eeyore. - I wasn't that bad.
我只是觉得我,就像,在一个好地方,你知道吗?
I just feel like I'm, like, in a good place, you know?
我只是做了我的事情。
I just kinda did my thing.
我现在有一种不的态度。
I have, like, a no given attitude now.
我只是在做我想做的任何事情。
I'm just kinda doing whatever I wanna do.
和我想和谁说话。
Talk to whoever I wanna talk to.
和我想和谁一起出去玩。
Hang out with whoever I wanna hang out with.
就像,我非常关心,就像,女孩们的感受,
Like, I was so concerned about, like, how the girls felt,
或者只是有点,比如,伤害他们和——
or just kind of, like, hurting them and--
关于什么?- 你知道,只是,就像,
About what? - You know, just, like,
如果我确实对女性有感觉。
if I do have feelings towards a female.
或者,就像,感受我的感觉不好吗?
Or, like, is it bad, like, to feel the way that I feel?
你知道,这有点像——
You know, and it's kinda like--
你知道,我遇到了几个人,很酷的人。
You know, I met, like, a few people, cool people.
就像我旅行中的男人和女人一样。
Like, both men and women on my trip.
我感到很自♥由♥。你知道,那里——我只是——
I felt so free. You know, there-- I just--
也许是因为我离你们太远了,
Maybe 'cause I was so far from you guys,
我就在地球的另一端。
I was just halfway across the world.
所以,我觉得没有人看到它,没有人知道它。
So, I felt like no one sees it, no one knows it.
就像,我可以做到,并在DL上,
Like, I can do it, and be on the DL,
和。。。不必为我正在做的事情感到难过。
and... not have to feel bad about what I'm doing.
剧集 | 红粉日记:索扎达姐妹(2023) | 导航列表